PDA

View Full Version : Dri Wash Racing

Magic34
06-26-2006, 11:00 AM
First race is just days away now in Kansas City in the Kansas $200 Grand.
Please be sure to check it out if you are at home or around a TV on Sunday. It airs at NOON (Pacific) on Sunday July 2nd on the Speed Channel. It replays again on Monday at the same time. :cool:
#5 Dri Wash Chevrolet driven by current points leader Bobby Gerhart!!!!
Check out this link for a press release that went out today regarding the team.
www.arcaracing.com
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/4368Dri_wash_racing__5_chevy_render-med.JPG

Magic34
06-28-2006, 11:19 PM
I'm outta here. You guys all play nice with all the stuff going on in here.
I'm going to go play, left turn straight, left turn, straight for a few days.
Wish us luck......
#5 Dri Wash Chevrolet :crossx: on SPEED TV.
I'll try to get our qualify info up Friday night between the track and heading to dinner. Should be a good race. We better win damnit because losing straight sucks!!!

INSman
06-28-2006, 11:20 PM
Good luck and go to bed !!!

Magic34
06-28-2006, 11:21 PM
Good luck and go to bed !!!
Yeah right.... Still packing. :hammerhea More like just started.

OGShocker
06-28-2006, 11:21 PM
First race is just days away now in Kansas City in the Kansas $200 Grand.
Please be sure to check it out if you are at home or around a TV on Sunday. It airs at NOON (Pacific) on Sunday July 2nd on the Speed Channel. It replays again on Monday at the same time. :cool:
#5 Dri Wash Chevrolet driven by current points leader Bobby Gerhart!!!!
Check out this link for a press release that went out today regarding the team.
www.arcaracing.com
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/4368Dri_wash_racing__5_chevy_render-med.JPG
Good Luck! We'll be watching!

INSman
06-28-2006, 11:24 PM
Yeah right.... Still packing. :hammerhea More like just started.
Let me guess, Bentley still awake ?? :2purples: :D

Magic34
06-29-2006, 12:20 AM
Let me guess, Bentley still awake ?? :2purples: :D
No, on hold with Southwest. Travel agent didn't give me the damn reservation # so cant get the boarding pass online until I do so. I have so much damn stuff to carry on and I hate not having bin space for all my electronic sh*t...
Computer, projector, speakers for presentation, new camera (rebel XT) :crossx: , digital video camera, and about 10 damn power cords for all this crap.
After the Friday and Saturday at the track for about 15 hours each day, I have a meeting in KC on Sunday until my plane leaves at 5 PM. :hammerhea

Magic34
06-29-2006, 12:21 AM
Good Luck! We'll be watching!
Cool, thanks for the support.

Magic34
06-29-2006, 12:26 AM
No, on hold with Southwest. Travel agent didn't give me the damn reservation # so cant get the boarding pass online until I do so. I have so much damn stuff to carry on and I hate not having bin space for all my electronic sh*t...
Computer, projector, speakers for presentation, new camera (rebel XT) :crossx: , digital video camera, and about 10 damn power cords for all this crap.
After the Friday and Saturday at the track for about 15 hours each day, I have a meeting in KC on Sunday until my plane leaves at 5 PM. :hammerhea
#*(*$^#%)(* @#$(&)#%)*&# #$%)(&#$%#
Damnit :mad: :220v: Group B :argue: :mad: :hammerhea
These damn guys better get assigned seating quick. I know they are testing it now, but this sucks!

Magic34
06-30-2006, 04:12 PM
Just got to the room for a quick shower and now heading out to dinner.
Qualified 17th.
Gotta jet, long day.