PDA

View Full Version : A/C guy in Corona? Need ASAP!!

Mrs.HLB
06-26-2006, 12:47 PM
Hey there! Our AC went out today of course.. Is there anyone here that does AC work? We are in Corona.
Thanks,
Mrs.HLB

shippingguy
06-26-2006, 12:49 PM
Hey there! Our AC went out today of course.. Is there anyone here that does AC work? We are in Corona.
Thanks,
Mrs.HLB
Contact Jeremy Riese @ Air Worx. He owns the company and is a good friend of mine. Tell him Mike Brambilla sent you.
951-545-3602

Mrs.HLB
06-26-2006, 01:00 PM
Thanks I will let my hubby know..
Mrs.HLB

jbtrailerjim
06-26-2006, 01:04 PM
A good friend of mine owns a heating and a/c company. Cyclone Heating and Air. His name is Jeff. (909)350-1777 Tell him Jimmy refered you. He is always doing calls in Corona area.

Hal
06-26-2006, 01:52 PM
Try Modernair, they have been in Corona over 40 years and they are honest people. (there's some crooks out there) I don't think they will beable to get anyone out today though. 737-1792
What happened? maybe I can help without getting a tech out there. I am one of the owners but off on disability at this time.

revndave
06-26-2006, 02:14 PM
Try Modernair, they have been in Corona over 40 years and they are honest people. (there's some crooks out there) I don't think they will beable to get anyone out today though. 737-1792
What happened? maybe I can help without getting a tech out there. I am one of the owners but off on disability at this time.
I need a service call Hal.2 rooms get no air

Hal
06-26-2006, 02:44 PM
You never called back :yuk:. I can't get into the attic because of my arm operation right now. Thank goodness, it must be 150* in that attic today :220v: I finally broke down and sold the Eliminator :cry: Let me know when your hanging around the office during the day and I'll run over there.

Mrs.HLB
06-26-2006, 03:03 PM
I believe my husband said it is the motor..We have someone coming over tonight so we will see. I will let you know if it doesn't work out. My husband thinks he may be able to do it himself. :220v:
Mrs.HLB

sea2lake
06-26-2006, 03:18 PM
I believe my husband said it is the motor..We have someone coming over tonight so we will see. I will let you know if it doesn't work out."" My husband thinks he may be able to do it himself."" :220v:
Mrs.HLB
Ha HA HA. Ive heard that before. (not from You ) but i have.

Kilrtoy
06-26-2006, 03:46 PM
you may want to ease up on the word ......."crooks" ....... when associating that with "service tech's" (any kind). as this is how these people feed their families (including me) - good luck getting an a/c guy "now" with the heat wave, i'm out two weeks on service calls :cry: - keyes
Next time at the river can you stop by and service my A/C FOR FREE :boxed: :boxed:

Hal
06-26-2006, 06:03 PM
you may want to ease up on the word ......."crooks" ....... when associating that with "service tech's" (any kind). as this is how these people feed their families (including me) - good luck getting an a/c guy "now" with the heat wave, i'm out two weeks on service calls :cry: - keyes
Don't get me wrong there is a lot of good companies and tech's out there, but there are some bad ones also.
I have been with My company in Corona for over 35 years, the first 28 being a service tech and let me tell you I have seen a lot lousy work by the bad ones. Not only lousy work, but they will push new parts and/or equipment on a customer that isn't needed. I guess they paid a commission for what ever parts they can sell on a service call. They usually come and go, but they sure take advantage of lots people while their around.
I just wanted them to be aware that yes there are shady untrained people out there that do a/c work?, and its really sad to see when they take advantage of the elderly folks in town. That's what pisses me off. :mad:
I would advise anyone to get a referral from a friend or someone at their work before calling a company out. Call the chamber of commerce or BBB.
Actually ***boat seems to be the best place for referrals because there is defiantly large group of knowledgeable a/c guys on here. :)

slowinhavasu
06-26-2006, 06:43 PM
Next time at the river can you stop by and service my A/C FOR FREE :boxed: :boxed:
Let me know how it works out , mine needs service too.....

Kilrtoy
06-26-2006, 06:44 PM
Let me know how it works out , mine needs service too.....
You know if I could only find a GOOD A/C GUY IN HAVASU :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

slowinhavasu
06-26-2006, 06:49 PM
You know if I could only find a GOOD A/C GUY IN HAVASU :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
He's easy to find, he's just not sure where he is....lol

Havasu1986
06-26-2006, 06:53 PM
He's easy to find, he's just not sure where he is....lolCall Brady at Kool Wave he will hook you up, been using him for years. Some of his Techs can be flakes though.

Havasu1986
06-26-2006, 07:08 PM
..... or "crooks" ?? :rolleyes:.....or slowinhavasu :crossx:

slowinhavasu
06-26-2006, 07:09 PM
..... or "crooks" ?? :rolleyes:
NEVER used in the same sentence EVER......I can assure you of that.....
Flaky......I always wash my hair...... :)

Jrocket
06-26-2006, 07:13 PM
you may want to ease up on the word ......."crooks" ....... when associating that with "service tech's" (any kind). as this is how these people feed their families (including me)
Theres crooks in every type of buisness.Even techs.

Havasu1986
06-26-2006, 07:15 PM
slowinhavasu Its hot and humid here in the O.C. Hope the A.C. holds up. Don't know if I would get the same service as Kool Wave. I will never forget Brady coming over on the 4th of July leaving his family before the fire works and fixing my AC.

Jrocket
06-26-2006, 07:15 PM
Try Hush Air
Darren Huscher 951-789-4148

slowinhavasu
06-26-2006, 07:23 PM
slowinhavasu Its hot and humid here in the O.C. Hope the A.C. holds up. Don't know if I would get the same service as Kool Wave. I will never forget Brady coming over on the 4th of July leaving his family before the fire works and fixing my AC.
Pretty humid here too, it was only 112 F on the roofs here today, but I was leaking pretty good.....
We strive to get the best customer service possible, Brady and the crew allways try and go the extra mile, I think that's why were still going strong and the others fall by the way side....

Trailer Park Casanova
06-26-2006, 07:27 PM
If the tech is knowlegeable and tallented he doesn't have to cheat anybody.
He has plenty of honest work, usually more than he can handle.
If they go right to the problem (not parts changing and guessing), have correct parts available within the day,, and don't try to sell ya a bunch of services and crap and especially don't talk up the job, you're probably onto to a good tech.

bignet
06-26-2006, 07:59 PM
Give my best friend a call...Jason @ Fire and Ice AC. He owns the business and is a real go getter...He's just starting out and hooks all of my referrals up...tell him Bignet told you to call...He lives in Corona. 951-545-3793. He owns a house in Havasu and may hook a lot of you Havasu guys up... :crossx:
bignet

Mrs.HLB
06-27-2006, 10:00 AM
Thanks for the referrals! I had rsoscia from the boards do the work. Awesome job and very knowledgable (sp). I would recommend him to all.
Thanks again Robert and maybe we will see ya on the river sometime!!
Mrs.HLB

revndave
06-27-2006, 06:10 PM
Thanks Hal owner of Modern Air in Corona.Hal and his son were at my house today fixing a venting problem for me.Air is now blowing cold in my sons room and laundry room.BIG THANKS HAL.

Hal
06-27-2006, 07:15 PM
Thanks Dave, thats what I get the big bucks for. We will be there next week with your new 33 SEER system to replace that 3 year old hack job you have. Sorry that you have to sell the new boat.:D