PDA

View Full Version : DCB 24 extreme for sale..(rarest of the rare)

boatsnblondes
06-26-2006, 10:04 PM
Just to let you DCB types know, I was driving home last night after checking in my boat which is nearly finised, and as I was running south on the 215 over to my right is that boat dealership, elite marine. (Is that it) In any case, there, right in front, is a DCB 24' closed bow in the rarest of the colors, yellow and purple. Before I bought my vector, I tried like hell to find one, never could. IN any case, stopped by today, and the thing is spotless, you could eat off of it. If any of you ever wanted to find one of these, it IS for sale, though it is not listed, for $33,500, not a bad deal. HP500 in the back, single ram external steering, with a nosecone ont he outdrive. Skag of the outdrive has no scratches on it, prop is a four blade, needs a polish, but no dings on it. Interior is spotless, looks brand new. Trailer has no scratches, dents or dings on it, and the salesman says the owner is fairly anal about the boat. For what I can see, it is by far the best extreme I have ever encountered, and for those of you looking for a boat, you can and most likely will not do much better than this boat for the money. Good luck.