PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back!

MAXIMUS
06-27-2006, 04:41 AM
sHIT! Feels like I just stepped off a tornado! I am beat... I had a blast & enjoyed spending time with my amigos... It was good to see some old faces & meet some new!
First I would like to say that Wayne Herbert layed down some smoking laps for a "newbie" or so the announcer thought! :rolleyes: Wayne that boat runs as good as it looks... Jerry you are still a fag! Billy good meeting you, the bolt nazi is smaller than I pictured! :messedup: Tony well done amigo, it was nice seeing your traffic cone running well again! I meet so many people & put so many faces with names that I am probably forgetting most of the important stuff. Thanks to all for some great memories... Gorgy is actually not a bad guy. I expected to see a cross dresser in a girl scout suit & was surprised... It was nice meeting you. The DAves are always a treat to hang with... am I done kissing ass now, its kinda jacking up the whole "maximus" thing here... :rolleyes:

dmontzsta
06-27-2006, 06:01 AM
It sounds like your loins are a little sore, glad you enjoyed yourself. :D

FlatStupid
06-27-2006, 06:10 AM
So let me get this straight Maxi, are you sayin' the "cone" doesnt look good? OR it runs better than it looks????????????

MAXIMUS
06-27-2006, 07:11 AM
So let me get this straight Maxi, are you sayin' the "cone" doesnt look good? OR it runs better than it looks????????????
FASTEST "CONE" AROUND! :devil:

lucky
06-27-2006, 07:14 AM
sHIT! Feels like I just stepped off a tornado! I am beat... I had a blast & enjoyed spending time with my amigos... It was good to see some old faces & meet some new!
First I would like to say that Wayne Herbert layed down some smoking laps for a "newbie" or so the announcer thought! :rolleyes: Wayne that boat runs as good as it looks... Jerry you are still a fag! Billy good meeting you, the bolt nazi is smaller than I pictured! :messedup: Tony well done amigo, it was nice seeing your traffic cone running well again! I meet so many people & put so many faces with names that I am probably forgetting most of the important stuff. Thanks to all for some great memories... Gorgy is actually not a bad guy. I expected to see a cross dresser in a girl scout suit & was surprised... It was nice meeting you. The DAves are always a treat to hang with... am I done kissing ass now, its kinda jacking up the whole "maximus" thing here... :rolleyes:
ya homo -

lucky
06-27-2006, 07:16 AM
lmao -- Maxi couldn't keep up witht the traffic cone - he kept looking at it as a sexual ass pleasing machine - :crossx:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
06-27-2006, 07:47 AM
Jerry you are still a fag!
Thanks for the Plan B team Jacket! :) I was at the gay bar the other night and it was like everyone knew me :eat: :messedup: :messedup: Lol
I enjoyed watching the "D block" racing team completely dominate the "cranking over without starting" competition! :devil:
When it was running.....the GN pirate ship kicked ass!!! Last to 2nd is just about heartbreaking. :(
Have you considered entering the catalina ski race? Mount a big ol cannon on the deck and go for it! :crossx:

dossangers
06-27-2006, 08:38 AM
''GN PIRATE SHIP''That some funny shiet!!

MAXIMUS
06-27-2006, 10:20 AM
Ya know I never thought about it but it does kinda resemble a spanish gallian! :crossx: You know why pirates are cool????
They just ARRRRHHHHH! :rolleyes:

dossangers
06-27-2006, 10:44 AM
Ya know I never thought about it but it does kinda resemble a spanish gallian! :crossx: You know why pirates are cool????
They just ARRRRHHHHH! :rolleyes:
MAXI yer killin me!!!!!!!!!!!

lucky
06-27-2006, 11:03 AM
arrrr matey -- search'nn for booty

the real k-boat king
06-27-2006, 11:11 AM
First I would like to say that Wayne Herbert layed down some smoking laps for a "newbie" or so the announcer thought! :rolleyes: Wayne that boat runs as good as it looks... Jerry you are still a fag! Billy good meeting you, the bolt nazi is smaller than I pictured! :messedup: Tony well done amigo, it was nice seeing your traffic cone running well again! I meet so many people & put so many faces with names that I am probably forgetting most of the important stuff. Thanks to all for some great memories... Gorgy is actually not a bad guy. I expected to see a cross dresser in a girl scout suit & was surprised... It was nice meeting you. The DAves are always a treat to hang with... am I done kissing ass now, its kinda jacking up the whole "maximus" thing here... :rolleyes:hey maxi nice meeting you to, I thought you would have been a lot bigger than you were, just a lot of monkey hair thats all. :)

MAXIMUS
06-27-2006, 02:34 PM
hey maxi nice meeting you to, I thought you would have been a lot bigger than you were, just a lot of monkey hair thats all. :)
Listen poodle boy, You make guru look like King Kong! :notam:

Jetboatguru
06-27-2006, 02:56 PM
Nice seeing you Maxi! The boat looked great as usual. Congrats on 2nd place in the main! See ya next time.
Tony

Moneypitt
06-27-2006, 05:09 PM
Listen poodle boy, You make guru look like King Kong! :notam:
Let Gordy snatch the bullhorn from the guy on the ramp, just once, and he feels sooooo much taller............Ray

circleboatKIDD
06-27-2006, 05:47 PM
Hey Ray you got a laptop for road or what, make sure you stay on track to Valleyfield :)

GofastRacer
06-27-2006, 05:52 PM
Listen poodle boy
Now that's funny as hell, lmao!.. :D
Congrats on a 2nd Ben, it was great race!.. :cool:

JWM
06-27-2006, 06:04 PM
MAXIMUS---- Congrads on first Looser, seems prop testing just might have put you in the ball park friend. Tell the Senior driver good job OK. See you soon. :cool:
JW

Rexone
06-27-2006, 06:16 PM
just a lot of monkey hair thats all. :)
lmao. :D
Maxi gettin all sensitive n shit. Get back to bench racers you homo.

lilrick
06-27-2006, 07:56 PM
good job homo.

You Te
06-27-2006, 09:05 PM
I done kissing ass
Say it ain't so Max.

You Te
06-27-2006, 09:07 PM
Thanks for the Plan B team Jacket! :) I was at the gay bar the other night and it was like everyone knew me :eat:
I thought that was you Jerry in the Plan B jacket and purple speedos.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
06-27-2006, 10:28 PM
I thought that was you Jerry in the Plan B jacket and purple speedos.
They were blue. :notam:

MAXIMUS
06-28-2006, 04:30 AM
See and everybody thought it was "I" that turned these threads into a gay fest... :rolleyes:

MAXIMUS
06-28-2006, 04:31 AM
From what I heard over the weekend, Billy is kind of a "closet" gay post reading lurker... Like I said that was from a reliable sorce! :D

BILLY.B
06-28-2006, 06:05 AM
From what I heard over the weekend, Billy is kind of a "closet" gay post reading lurker... Like I said that was from a reliable sorce! :DNICE!!!!...I thought it would always be a secret. Although with your weight loss you were looking quite sexy :220v: . Sorry about taking up two lanes on the way home...I didn't know you were going to pass :rollside: . Congrats on the race and it's super cool to see Grich still out there. Competitive as always. By the way, I was going to throw away a couple of picnic bench's but I thought that you just might be able to use them for any deck repairs you might have in the future. Should I hang on to them????. :rollside:

MAXIMUS
06-28-2006, 06:11 AM
NICE!!!!...I thought it would always be a secret. Although with your weight loss you were looking quite sexy :220v: . Sorry about taking up two lanes on the way home...I didn't know you were going to pass :rollside: . Congrats on the race and it's super cool to see Grich still out there. Competitive as always. By the way, I was going to throw away a couple of picnic bench's but I thought that you just might be able to use them for any deck repairs you might have in the future. Should I hang on to them????. :rollside:
Yes please! And yea that was sweet driving, had I not been so tired we could have gone a couple of rounds on the 210... lol :)

dmontzsta
06-28-2006, 06:13 AM
NICE!!!!Sorry about taking up two lanes on the way home...I didn't know you were going to pass :rollside: .
lol. that is great right there.

CircleJerk
06-28-2006, 06:16 AM
You bet, I'm still laughing. Of course both their tow vehicles are a lane and a half wide! Picture that. I think your crew should go to the pirate dress code for more effect. Dedicated swabbies, they are! Now dont ever drive by me again! My thumb was broke!

BILLY.B
06-28-2006, 06:25 AM
Yes please! And yea that was sweet driving, had I not been so tired we could have gone a couple of rounds on the 210... lol :) "PUSSY"!!!!! :rollside: :rollside:

lilrick
06-28-2006, 06:40 AM
Yes please! And yea that was sweet driving, had I not been so tired we could have gone a couple of rounds on the 210... lol :)
you're too weak from being so skinny. Oh, wait I'm sure you had plenty of MAN chowder for lunch!

MAXIMUS
06-28-2006, 08:19 AM
"PUSSY"!!!!! :rollside: :rollside:
You see that is a perfect example of how society will treat you when you try to be freindly! Most horn blowers take it as a sign of weakness... Now listen here you tonsil tickler, don't make me saddle up the "B' trailer & come calling you out! :rolleyes: After that friendly ass whooppin you took from your friend in the green boat I would be looking to suck up to as many people as you could! :D

BILLY.B
06-29-2006, 05:59 AM
You see that is a perfect example of how society will treat you when you try to be freindly! Most horn blowers take it as a sign of weakness... Now listen here you tonsil tickler, don't make me saddle up the "B' trailer & come calling you out! :rolleyes: After that friendly ass whooppin you took from your friend in the green boat I would be looking to suck up to as many people as you could! :DSee there you go again with that "Saddle up" deal. You really need to get off that "Broke Back Mountain" kick your on. As far as sucking up...No need. I kept thinking I was at the river and the first one to the bouy won & as Gordy would say..."Had bragging rights"!!!! :rollside: . On another note. When Jim B (K-8) got washed down I was about to stop and see if he needed help or a cold one. Then I said to myself...."YOU DUMB A$$". Your not at the river, keep going. I guess that's what running at the river all the time does to a guy.