PDA

View Full Version : Magic Boats Matt's Deckboat

Boozer
07-09-2003, 01:07 PM
Let's see some pics of it Matt.
My buddy Ken was tellin me it's a sweet machine and wouldn't shut up about the motor. Said you took it out and didn't make it past the no wake zone because you spun a bearring.
Get it running again yet?

MAGIC1
07-09-2003, 02:47 PM
Boozer don't know how to post pics, but I do have some if anyone's wllin? The boats fine, heard a noise in the drive and put it on the trailer, we've been trying different gear ratios. Ran great for the 4th! When you gonna take a ride?

NastyOne
07-09-2003, 02:54 PM
MAGIC1:
Boozer don't know how to post pics, but I do have some if anyone's wllin? The boats fine, heard a noise in the drive and put it on the trailer, we've been trying different gear ratios. Ran great for the 4th! When you gonna take a ride? Magic1, check your PMs.

Boozer
07-09-2003, 03:02 PM
Email me the pics and ill post em for you. deholla@qwest.com
Ken just called and told me the price you quoted him for the rigged boat less engine and drive. Sounds very good now I just need to find a drive to fit into my budget.

Three Days Only
07-09-2003, 04:51 PM
Boozer,
I never new Pee Wee Herman got so hairy!!!
man he looks like shit in that mug shot.

OutCole'd
07-09-2003, 06:37 PM
Matt, that is one sweet ride you have there. I was at the shop when you were cleaning the nats out of it a couple of weeks ago, and you let me check it out. Thanks again for your time, and I will be calling you when I am ready.
Bill