PDA

View Full Version : Hallett and IMCO stickers - Cadillac CTS

Havasu_Dreamin
06-27-2006, 07:43 AM
Saw a white Cadillac CTS on the 210 West this morning at 7:30 in Glendora with a Hallett and IMCO Extreme Advantage sticker, anyone on here? Just not something you see that often, boating related stickers on a Cadillac, or any stickers on a Cadillac for that matter.....

HALLETT BOY
06-27-2006, 07:51 AM
Either belonged to to one of the riggers at Hallett or one of the workers at Imco...maybe a welder ?

ChumpChange
06-27-2006, 07:53 AM
Chances are it was either the owner of Hallett or IMCO. They each run each other's products. I saw Fred Sr. the other day in a Mini Cooper though.

Havasu_Dreamin
06-27-2006, 07:55 AM
Chances are it was either an owner of Hallett or IMCO. They each run each other's products. I saw Fred Sr. the other day in a Mini Cooper though.
Wasn't Nick Baron(sp?) as I've seen him in his white F-150 many times nor was it Fred Inman Sr. as I see him cruising Foothill in his Mini all the time. Nor did it look like either one of them.

voodoomedman
06-27-2006, 07:59 AM
Saw a white Cadillac CTS on the 210 West this morning at 7:30 in Glendora with a Hallett and IMCO Extreme Advantage sticker, anyone on here? Just not something you see that often, boating related stickers on a Cadillac, or any stickers on a Cadillac for that matter.....
My mother in law has to put stickers on her windows and it drives my father in law crazy. They have a bitchin CTS with stickers on it. They're not that bad but it's still stickers on a Cadi. Also has em on the Suburban. IMHO pickup truck windows are the only thing that should have stickers and it has to be the right ones. Maybe a boat manufacturer sticker on a Suburban but that's it.

laveydayz
06-27-2006, 08:16 AM
Could be anyone...not neccessarily someone associated with either co. there are allot of Hallett/Imco stickers out there on vehicles.

blackcloud75
06-27-2006, 08:18 AM
Was it in the La Verne area???????

Havasu_Dreamin
06-27-2006, 08:40 AM
Yes. It was on the 210 West at Grand.

viperized
06-27-2006, 08:55 AM
ya that guy is on the boards and i work with him. He is friends with both of those guys so he represents.

ChumpChange
06-27-2006, 08:56 AM
Are you from the La Verne area?? Bonita '97 here.

Bense468
06-27-2006, 09:02 AM
Where is La Verne?

BADAXE
06-28-2006, 08:45 AM
Burtandnancy?

Havasu_Dreamin
06-28-2006, 08:46 AM
Burtandnancy?
I actually thought as well. But did not get a good enough look to see if it was Burt driving.

burtandnancy
06-28-2006, 08:55 AM
Yes, it is me. But you didn't notice in between the Hallett and IMCO stickers the Harley Davidson sticker. I was on my way to Hallett to pick up a new 40 and deliver it to Overton. Trip went well, nice lightening storm near Boulder City last nite. Damn, I forgot how rough the 15 has gotten...

Havasu_Dreamin
06-28-2006, 09:01 AM
Yes, it is me. But you didn't notice in between the Hallett and IMCO stickers the Harley Davidson sticker. I was on my way to Hallett to pick up a new 40 and deliver it to Overton. Trip went well, nice lightening storm near Boulder City last nite. Damn, I forgot how rough the 15 has gotten...
I saw the Harley sticker but it wasn't boat related so I figured it wasn't important. So you got that new 40 in my slip, right? :p :)

OnlyMoney
06-28-2006, 09:02 AM
I thought it was you when I read this thing! How are you guys? The weather last night was enough to delay flights....crazy. Hope to see that new 40 out this weekend. BTW, are we ever going to see you and Nancy ever again??? I think it was 5 years ago this weekend when we borrowed some of your Sea-Ray shade. :rollside:

burtandnancy
06-28-2006, 03:58 PM
Shelby, thanks for remembering. Don't know when Nancy & I will be back to the lake, we're down to our last boat (We got one more after we sold "Very Last Boat"). The many, many years of boating have taken their toll and we're both on a little bit of sun restriction. But, we do plan on an occasional trip and will contact you then.
I think I told you, Nancy fell in love with with a 'seeker down in Newport. Whew, close call...