PDA

View Full Version : Yo Flea Diddy

Biglue
06-27-2006, 10:47 AM
Sup Lue how was Parker? Lol ever since Tx picked up all the ghetto babies from New Orleans values have went down and the ghetto bars went up thats why we bounced, they don't have jobs so they eat the roaming cows. :rollside:
Just so we don't jack Wrighty's thread..............
Parker was great man. YOu missed out on a great time. What happened to you guys? We were really looking forward to seeing Mrs. Flea Diddy. :crossx:

FLEA DIDDY
06-27-2006, 11:16 AM
Just so we don't jack Wrighty's thread..............
Parker was great man. YOu missed out on a great time. What happened to you guys? We were really looking forward to seeing Mrs. Flea Diddy. :crossx:Thanks :yuk: :rollside: Long story I'll shoot you a pm.

FLEA DIDDY
06-27-2006, 12:12 PM
Anyways I started painting the boat Thursday afternoon and it just took longer than expected. We planned on heading out Sat morning and on the way I noticed a shimmy in the front end of the Benz it turned out to be a wheel bearing taking a shit. I looked for 2 hrs trying to get another but you know how monkey zone and these places can be. I finally fixed it and by that time I said f@ck it. Anyways I had a boring weekend and sounds like you guys had a blast. :yuk: :rollside:

Jyruiz
06-27-2006, 12:16 PM
Anyways I started painting the boat Thursday afternoon and it just took longer than expected. We planned on heading out Sat morning and on the way I noticed a shimmy in the front end of the Benz it turned out to be a wheel bearing taking a shit. I looked for 2 hrs trying to get another but you know how monkey zone and these places can be. I finally fixed it and by that time I said f@ck it. Anyways I had a boring weekend and sounds like you guys had a blast. :yuk: :rollside:
Sucks bro, so did you end up getting your boat fixed, or did you get another one?

460 jus getn it
06-27-2006, 12:27 PM
He said monkey zone.............................Should have called, you know we have connection in the auto parts feild.........Glad it worked out and boat is looking good.

Biglue
06-27-2006, 12:38 PM
Be careful of any of 460's recommended sources..........you saw it took them half a dozen tries to nail down the oil leak. :crossx:
Sorry to hear about your car dude. When is the boat going to be finished? We're talking about another gathering. Hopefully you guys can come down for that one.

FLEA DIDDY
06-27-2006, 12:51 PM
Be careful of any of 460's recommended sources..........you saw it took them half a dozen tries to nail down the oil leak. :crossx:
Sorry to hear about your car dude. When is the boat going to be finished? We're talking about another gathering. Hopefully you guys can come down for that one.The hard part is over (painting) it's all down hill now. I'm hoping to have it done by aug.

tamalewagon
06-27-2006, 01:29 PM
The hard part is over (painting) it's all down hill now. I'm hoping to have it done by aug.
August?!? Giddyup son!