PDA

View Full Version : A/C company in San Gabriel Valley

BOBALOO
06-27-2006, 07:16 PM
I am doing a 2 story addition to my house and am looking for a RELIABLE HVAC company that will do an install in Monrovia. I have only been able to get 1 bid in 2 months and am running out of time.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
3 ton, damper for up/down stairs, variable speed, new construction.
Thanks in advance. Bobby

BOBALOO
06-27-2006, 07:57 PM
pm me babbabooey (j/k) - this sure has turned into the a/c forum - i'll try and help you out ; i am so freakin busy :cry: - d-no
I am HOT on it. :boxed:

Kilrtoy
06-28-2006, 12:51 AM
I am HOT on it. :boxed:
WHAt ever you do , do not tell him you are my friend, you actually like me and you store your boat at my house, he will triple the price. he cant find his keyes, NOT SURE IF I WOULD TRUST HIM :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

BOBALOO
06-28-2006, 05:57 PM
WHAt ever you do , do not tell him you are my friend, you actually like me and you store your boat at my house, he will triple the price. he cant find his keyes, NOT SURE IF I WOULD TRUST HIM :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
LIES, ALL LIES. :crossx: I am going to tell him his keys will be returned upon completion of my a/c system. Swamped at work, been here since 6:15am and got about 1 1/2 hours left. I am taking a 10 min break. I am making calls tomorrow. Gotta go.....
Do I still have a boat, I forgot what it looks like? I'll be back in 2 1/2 weeks.