PDA

View Full Version : Hey THREADED Inc...

OGShocker
06-27-2006, 07:55 PM
My staff will be in the office tomorrow, if you planned on bringing my shirts by. They should be there until 4:00 PM.
Have a great evening.

Kilrtoy
06-27-2006, 07:58 PM
is this gonna get good, or are you just saying we are waiting for the shirts :boxed:

OGShocker
06-27-2006, 08:02 PM
is this gonna get good, or are you just saying we are waiting for the shirts :boxed:
Time will tell....

moneypit
06-27-2006, 08:06 PM
I tried endles attempts at getting a quote from this company after a spam. all I got was one worded answers like "yes", "yea" there was no substance to any answer in the PM'ing so I dropped all thoughts on purchasing shirts from him.
If it was me, I would have been on the phone getting a transaction.
Hope it works out for ya OG.

UnionJack
06-27-2006, 08:08 PM
he just hooked up havatan

OGShocker
06-27-2006, 08:14 PM
he just hooked up havatan
That's great! I hope you are happy!
How is your Dad? I don't go by Dana as much as I use to, so I do not get to see much of him. He is one talented painter and a real nice guy!!!

UnionJack
06-27-2006, 08:15 PM
actually I should say, he totally took care of us. A total one stop shop from mens polo's to girl tanks, and aprons for our spray booths, anthony and all the guys at threaded were awesome. I would send anyone there, for all the company clothing needs.

THREADED INC.
06-27-2006, 08:16 PM
My staff will be in the office tomorrow, if you planned on bringing my shirts by. They should be there until 4:00 PM.
Have a great evening.
are you kidding?

UnionJack
06-27-2006, 08:17 PM
That's great! I hope you are happy!
How is your Dad? I don't go by Dana as much as I use to, so I do not get to see much of him. He is one talented painter and a real nice guy!!!
pops is great, so so busy, he now does hallet boats.... he is at a boat place everyday

OGShocker
06-27-2006, 08:19 PM
are you kidding?
No, did you forget? Tony, I am shocked! Oh well, as you know, our hours are 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM. Someone will be there to go over the 30 shirts left over from our last order.
Have a good evening.

OGShocker
06-27-2006, 08:21 PM
Let me know if you need help delivering them. ;)
Come on by John, I always have beer in the fridge. Hell, you not still pissed over the whole Holli thing are you? That was last year.

THREADED INC.
06-27-2006, 08:22 PM
I tried endles attempts at getting a quote from this company after a spam. all I got was one worded answers like "yes", "yea" there was no substance to any answer in the PM'ing so I dropped all thoughts on purchasing shirts from him.
If it was me, I would have been on the phone getting a transaction.
Hope it works out for ya OG.
Sorry i have been really busy. I want the business but im behind and i dont want to make more people mad. Im trying to get caught up so i can persue new business.

THREADED INC.
06-27-2006, 08:24 PM
No, did you forget? Tony, I am shocked! Oh well, as you know, our hours are 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM. Someone will be there to go over the 30 shirts left over from our last order.
Have a good evening.
What about the 500 shirts i have you didnt accept. should i use them for rags or will you buy them?

moneypit
06-27-2006, 08:27 PM
Sorry i have been really busy. I want the business but im behind and i dont want to make more people mad. Im trying to get caught up so i can persue new business.
Don't worry about it. No sorry needed. It just seemed strange that the same day you posted the spam I proposed interest in purchasing and there wasnt much of a reply. Good luck with your other business.

dicudmore
06-27-2006, 08:27 PM
What about the 500 shirts i have you didnt accept. should i use them for rags or will you buy them?
what do they look like and how much would it take for you to get rid of some of them? Worst case I could use some rags for my Havi house...

OGShocker
06-27-2006, 08:31 PM
When I draft a Purchase Order for that shirt manufacture and color you can bring'em on over. Until then, the 30 shirts left from my PO in February will do.
Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter.
Mark

THREADED INC.
06-27-2006, 08:35 PM
When I draft a Purchase Order for that shirt manufacture and color you can bring'em on over. Until then, the 30 shirts left from my PO in February will do.
Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter.
Mark
You made me give you a cheaper shirt because of the name. I would understand if i tryed to give you a cheaper shirt but i upgraded the shirt to a better shirt to finish the order. and you wanted the cheaper one. :confused:
Just to proove a point.
You won

OGShocker
06-27-2006, 08:36 PM
I told you I would be pissed forever, you must have thought I was joking. ;)
:idea: Kinda! :rollside:

Kilrtoy
06-27-2006, 08:39 PM
actually I should say, he totally took care of us. A total one stop shop from mens polo's to girl tanks, and aprons for our spray booths, anthony and all the guys at threaded were awesome. I would send anyone there, for all the company clothing needs.
You gonna hook Yvonne up with some for when she goes to work her?

OGShocker
06-27-2006, 08:45 PM
You made me give you a cheaper shirt because of the name. I would understand if i tryed to give you a cheaper shirt but i upgraded the shirt to a better shirt to finish the order. and you wanted the cheaper one. :confused:
Just to proove a point.
You won
I am still out over $300.00 in shirts as of this moment. My PO stands. I named the quantity, shirt maker and color, exactly as I did for the order I placed in 2004/05. I am sure I have a copy of it in my office. I can PDF a copy here for you.
So, knowing how important good customer service is to you. I am sure you will make good on the other 30 shirts.
BTW, Prove has one "o", just to prove a point.

THREADED INC.
06-27-2006, 08:59 PM
I told you I would be pissed forever, you must have thought I was joking. ;)
People like him stand out from the rest?

THREADED INC.
06-27-2006, 09:01 PM
I am still out over $300.00 in shirts as of this moment. My PO stands. I named the quantity, shirt maker and color, exactly as I did for the order I placed in 2004/05. I am sure I have a copy of it in my office. I can PDF a copy here for you.
So, knowing how important good customer service is to you. I am sure you will make good on the other 30 shirts.
BTW you know what i ment. Stop talking I will have your shirts and i hope to never see you arround...........
:crossx:

OGShocker
06-27-2006, 09:03 PM
BTW you know what i ment. Stop talking I will have your shirts and i hope to never see you arround...........
:crossx:
What was meant by that? Or were you just playing around?

dicudmore
what the hell is going on in here with you two??

THREADED INC.
Delete the post!

OGShocker
06-27-2006, 09:05 PM
Hey Dan! How are things in sin city?

THREADED INC.
06-27-2006, 09:05 PM
Hes just not a nice guy he likes to bash people

dicudmore
06-27-2006, 09:06 PM
Hey Dan! How are things in sin city?
doing great! What part of the world are you in this week?

dicudmore
06-27-2006, 09:07 PM
Hes just not a nice guy he like to bash people
you guys go back and forth here like you're brothers or something...
BTW, he's always been a nice guy to me...of course I did used to have a boat sporting "the colors"

OGShocker
06-27-2006, 09:08 PM
doing great! What part of the world are you in this week?
Home! Can you believe it. I returned from Houston on Saturday after four days at a Board meeting.
Where in Utah are you selling?

THREADED INC.
06-27-2006, 09:08 PM
you guys go back and forth here like you're brothers or something...
BTW, he's always been a nice guy to me...of course I did used to have a boat sporting "the colors"
I liked him too hes a very nice guy i do not know what happened.

dicudmore
06-27-2006, 09:12 PM
Home! Can you believe it. I returned from Houston on Saturday after four days at a Board meeting.
Where in Utah are you selling?
Cedar, Duck Creek :cool:

OGShocker
06-27-2006, 09:12 PM
Hes just not a nice guy he likes to bash people
Tony, that is just hurtful. I am not bashing. I just want the remainder of my shirts from my February order. You know, the shirts you promised me in May.
Have a great night.

THREADED INC.
06-27-2006, 09:13 PM
Tony, that is just hurtful. I am not bashing. I just want the remainder of my shirts from my February order. You know, the shirts you promised me in May.
Have a great night.
You are just hurtful

THREADED INC.
06-27-2006, 09:14 PM
I've never met him, only been poked by his internet stick. ;)
Lucky you

Kilrtoy
Now this thread is taking a whole new turn, so to speak

OGShocker
Cedar, Duck Creek :cool:
We talked about moving to St. George at one time. I love southern Utah, some of the best views in the States.

OGShocker
06-27-2006, 09:16 PM
HEY!!! It was a tattoo needle and that was only a suggestion!:D

THREADED INC.
06-27-2006, 09:17 PM
I'd suggest you C your way out of this, it doesn't concern you. As I remember, you got all up in the middle of me and Karl too, how's that working out for you?
Hes cool leave him outt of this

OGShocker
06-27-2006, 09:19 PM
I'd suggest you C your way out of this, it doesn't concern you. As I remember, you got all up in the middle of me and Karl too, how's that working out for you?
ALRIGHT YOU TWO!!! Only two dysfunctional people to a thread. Don't make me get all Tom Brown, philosophical, on you...and shit...

THREADED INC.
06-27-2006, 09:20 PM
ALRIGHT YOU TWO!!! Only two dysfunctional people to a thread. Don't make me get all Tom Brown, philosophical, on you...and shit...
Only one and thats you

djunkie
06-27-2006, 09:21 PM
Damm, and right when I have to go back to work.
By the way, hi Mark. Long time no see. :crossx:

dicudmore
06-27-2006, 09:22 PM
We talked about moving to St. George at one time. I love southern Utah, some of the best views in the States.
pretty area for sure :cool:

OGShocker
06-27-2006, 09:23 PM
That was a small part of it. You said hateful things about my wife, something I would never do to you or anybody on these boards. And, if you didn't directly say most of them, you certainly kept it going. That's what I'm pissed about.
I never said anything about anyone's wife, period. That has and never will be my style. I did not know shit about that til the whole SK/SWB fight night. To that I swear on my life.
Now where are my shirts, are you bringing them over?;)

OGShocker
06-27-2006, 09:25 PM
Only one and thats you
That was one of the all time greatest come back lines in HB history! Hat's (which I love by the way) off to you for that one, Tony!

THREADED INC.
06-27-2006, 09:26 PM
That was one of the all time greatest come back lines in HB history! Hat's (which I love by the way) off to you for that one, Tony!
Delete the fucn post already

THREADED INC.
06-27-2006, 09:28 PM
It's easy to swear on your life when you deleted all the evidence. Your "style", as I see it, is to pick out a weakness that you see in somebody and exploit it. A simple apology a long time ago would have gone a long way.
Thats not him hes a prick he likes to bash people and then pretend like hes innocent

OGShocker
06-27-2006, 09:36 PM
Delete the fucn post already
I can't, SWB will say "SEE FOCKER, I knew it"!
It's easy to swear on your life when you deleted all the evidence. Your "style", as I see it, is to pick out a weakness that you see in somebody and exploit it. A simple apology a long time ago would have gone a long way.
Jon,
I pulled that thread because it turn upside down, it brought wives and children into the mix. That will never fly with me. I was poking at you only because of Hooli. I am truly sorry if you remember me saying something about your Mrs. That is NOT my style.
Now you, clinical sociopath, go take your meds.

RiverDave
06-27-2006, 09:38 PM
Man there's some f'd up shit goin on in ***boat lately..
RD

THREADED INC.
06-27-2006, 09:39 PM
RD
f'd up shit or f'd up people

OGShocker
06-27-2006, 09:39 PM
RD
Do you think more trips to the river would help?, cuz' I am all for that.

Charley
06-27-2006, 09:41 PM
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/sign0008.gif

RiverDave
06-27-2006, 09:42 PM
f'd up shit or f'd up people
Fock if I know..
We got the Squirtin Blunder thread in full effect (the only one I've been following btw)
We got this little escapade, which near as I can tell you made 500 shirts and OG said they were the wrong color so there's some beef about..
ShockWaveBob is pissed becuase somebody said something about his wife.. They better not have becuase I know Mrs ShockwaveBob and she's nice. :)
Charley and some hoochiebandit guy are going at it in the performance & pics thread..
Then finally you got 396 & RiverBound going at it becuase 396 doesn't like it if somebody uses the word "Nigga."
That's a whole lotta cage matches to be following for one day..
RD <---- tired now that I did all that reading

THREADED INC.
06-27-2006, 09:43 PM
That's the worst apology I've ever read. ;) You're sorry if I can't remember something? I remember what I wore to school on March 3rd, 1972.
Originally Posted by OGShocker Do you think more trips to the river would help?, cuz' I am all for that.
I think he wants to hug you?

RiverDave
06-27-2006, 09:44 PM
Do you think more trips to the river would help?, cuz' I am all for that.
I am all for it too. :) Unfortunately I'm now boatless. :(
I hope things are well for ya! (Other then obviously what's going on in the thread)
RD

OGShocker
06-27-2006, 09:45 PM
You my friend, are one busy guy. Say hey to the Diva for us!
I am out!

OGShocker
06-27-2006, 09:48 PM
I am all for it too. :) Unfortunately I'm now boatless. :(
I hope things are well for ya! (Other then obviously what's going on in the thread)
RD
You guys always have seats in the Never Forget I'm a P r i c k!..:D:D:D
Goodnight, RD, SWB and Dan.

RiverDave
06-27-2006, 09:50 PM
You my friend, are one busy guy. Say hey to the Diva for us!
I am out!
Indeed I will!! She's out walking right now with her friend. :)
Forget that most of these people have never met us. To know Mrs ShockwaveBob is to know that if I don't take care of this BS, there'll be hell to pay at home
LOL... :D No doubt. ;) :D Heading out to Parker on the 4th?
RD <--- Mr Neutrality quoting both peoples posts n shit.. :D

RiverDave
06-27-2006, 09:52 PM
;) Good night Mark..
and yes I still remember that as one of the funniest things I've ever read on ***boat.. It's a tie for the best between that and the dude with the HTM with the big tear drops down the side (looks like an old advantage gelcoat) and some guy posted "What did you hit a water buffalo?" or something to that effect... I about pissed myself. :D
RD

THREADED INC.
06-27-2006, 09:52 PM
Forget that most of these people have never met us. To know Mrs ShockwaveBob is to know that if I don't take care of this BS, there'll be hell to pay at home. :D :D
Dam my wife would be unhappy. When shes unhappy im unhappy

Kilrtoy
06-27-2006, 09:53 PM
Dont drag me into that crap, once I found out what was really going on I stayed clear.....

THREADED INC.
06-27-2006, 09:54 PM
You cant argue that statement

HM
06-27-2006, 09:55 PM
All this thread needs is an angry hairy midget kickin people in the shins.

THREADED INC.
06-27-2006, 09:57 PM
RiverDave saying he's "boatless" is like Paris Hilton saying she doesn't have anything to wear.
http://www.asabailey.com/parishilton/

HM
06-27-2006, 09:58 PM
Fock if I know..
We got the Squirtin Blunder thread in full effect (the only one I've been following btw)
We got this little escapade, which near as I can tell you made 500 shirts and OG said they were the wrong color so there's some beef about..
ShockWaveBob is pissed becuase somebody said something about his wife.. They better not have becuase I know Mrs ShockwaveBob and she's nice. :)
Charley and some hoochiebandit guy are going at it in the performance & pics thread..
Then finally you got 396 & RiverBound going at it becuase 396 doesn't like it if somebody uses the word "Nigga."
Don't forget Ktoy vs. 1081.2947469e30 cops or what ever the fock they were saying. They are like Iran and Iraq fighting.....YOU SPELL IT WITH A Q!!! NO, YOU SPELL IT WITH AN N! YOU WILL DIE INFIDELS!!!!

Kilrtoy
06-27-2006, 10:59 PM
Don't forget Ktoy vs. 1081.2947469e30 cops or what ever the fock they were saying. They are like Iran and Iraq fighting.....YOU SPELL IT WITH A Q!!! NO, YOU SPELL IT WITH AN N! YOU WILL DIE INFIDELS!!!!
LOL :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Kilrtoy
06-27-2006, 11:01 PM
Didn't stop you from jumping on with Karl, like he was going to thump me or something. Puleeze.
well I dont recall what was said, so that tells me I was playing with you. As i stated, i had no clue how serious it was and when I realized I stopped

djunkie
06-28-2006, 01:34 AM
Dont drag me into that crap, once I found out what was really going on I stayed clear.....
:idea: :idea: :D

Kilrtoy
06-28-2006, 01:44 AM
:idea: :idea: :D
Stop scratching your balls :boxed:

unleashed
06-28-2006, 08:37 AM
Kilr...always starting shiat! :D
Damn eating 500 shirts is a hard pill to swallow. Were they that bad that OG wouldnt except them! Post em up maybe you could get some buyers from the boards!:)
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

UnionJack
06-28-2006, 08:44 AM
last night this was all good, what happen

UnionJack
06-28-2006, 08:44 AM
last night this was all good, what happened?

MACH26
06-28-2006, 09:12 AM
Mr. Alta Loma...nice double post

UnionJack
06-28-2006, 09:31 AM
mike had messed with it, so I had to change it. Shut your mouth

OGShocker
06-28-2006, 09:54 AM
Damn eating 500 shirts is a hard pill to swallow. Were they that bad that OG wouldnt except them! Post em up maybe you could get some buyers from the boards!:)
Deano
They were bad enough, he replaced them (props for that). They were bad enough, I would not GIVE them to my customers. The colors were faded (as if they had been washed) compared to the shirts we ordered, and finally recieved. This was the opinion of my staff. I guess as a customer we should have taken what was delivered. We might as well have, I have been called a prick by a vendor and taken that.;)
Out of the 500 shirts which were redone, 30 had "smeared" screening. Less than 10%, but it was a quantity which adds up to around $300.00.He says, once again, that he will fix this. I hope this time he does.
See you at the lake, Deano!

INSman
06-28-2006, 10:20 AM
What a prick !! :220v:
Just working on my post count :cool:

UnionJack
06-28-2006, 11:58 AM
What a prick !! :220v:
Just working on my post count :cool:
Who?

OGShocker
06-28-2006, 02:04 PM
Who?
Oh, I guarantee you, he's talking about me. ... Hi, Blane!

unleashed
06-28-2006, 02:30 PM
They were bad enough, he replaced them (props for that). They were bad enough, I would not GIVE them to my customers. The colors were faded (as if they had been washed) compared to the shirts we ordered, and finally recieved. This was the opinion of my staff. I guess as a customer we should have taken what was delivered. We might as well have, I have been called a prick by a vendor and taken that.;)
Out of the 500 shirts which were redone, 30 had "smeared" screening. Less than 10%, but it was a quantity which adds up to around $300.00.He says, once again, that he will fix this. I hope this time he does.
See you at the lake, Deano!
I think thats fair enough. Usually when someone does a new shirt the company should first get a strike-off or sample to the customer to see if thats how they want it done. This could have saved alot of headaches for both of you. I've learned over the years that the artwork doesnt always look the same when printed on a shirt. This is why I always go to the printhouse when they are getting ready to run a new design for me. Just my 2 cents.
Deano

WYRD
06-28-2006, 02:33 PM
I think thats fair enough. Usually when someone does a new shirt the company should first get a strike-off or sample to the customer to see if thats how they want it done. This could have saved alot of headaches for both of you. I've learned over the years that the artwork doesnt always look the same when printed on a shirt. This is why I always go to the printhouse when they are getting ready to run a new design for me. Just my 2 cents.
Deano
What do you know about clothes :rolleyes: :crossx:

OGShocker
06-28-2006, 03:21 PM
Deano
This was the second run of 500 shirts Tony did for us. I thought (my first mistake):D the purchase order have taken care of this problem. Oh well... lesson learned.;)
Have a great weekend!

THREADED INC.
06-28-2006, 06:01 PM
Deano
Hey Dino you know about shirts I gave him gildan at first and he knew nothing about the brand or type of shirt I sold him on the brand. On the first order I had to sub out some shirts with anvil and per his workers decision it was ok. So the second order came around and I could not get the quantity of guildans so I asked his secretary if I could sub them for anvil a better shirt guildan is 6.1 oz 100% cotton and the anvil is 6.1 oz 100% cotton pre wash so the shirt was a slightly different in color. He took one look and had a problem its like he wanted them for free. He offered me 2.00 per shirt and I said no. I said id rather reprint them so I did and his company nit picked the shirts like he wanted these for free too. But he paid and everything was cool and then he tried to say 30 shirts were defective they had smeared ink. So I picked them up and inspected them. They had some ink spots he’s right. But I had rushed them so we didn’t go through them properly. I have since removed the ink spots and the shirts have been sitting in my shop for a month and 1/2 anyway after the way he made me feel I do not want to see his fn face. He is wrong! you don’t treat people like this.

THREADED INC.
06-28-2006, 06:03 PM
This was the second run of 500 shirts Tony did for us. I thought (my first mistake):D the purchase order have taken care of this problem. Oh well... lesson learned.;)
Have a great weekend!
Your first mistake is being you. You didn’t even type out the po your secretary did from my invoice. You will learn your lesson when someone treats you like this. Karma Sux

THREADED INC.
06-28-2006, 06:07 PM
Deano
You’re so right but the artwork was perfect the shirt was the issue. This is the second order I’ve don for him. And the first time he was happy.

unleashed
06-28-2006, 06:16 PM
I totally understand what you are saying. Im just curious as to how bad the shirts could have been for him to offer 2$ a shirt....in hindsight you should have just took the 2$ and called it a day. I know you wanted to make him happy so kudos to you on that for sures. I dont envy screenprinters or embroideres its a horrible business most of the time. I've had things like this happen to me except I was on the other end(The customer). I had to eat all the shirts since I buy them myself and send them to the screeners. Since then I have a strike-off of all designs so I know how they will look on a shirt than approve it. Since he didnt actually sign off on the new shirts you are screwed unfortunatly. Just mail him his shirts...bite the bullet...and go on with your business....you'll feel much better for it and maybe you to could have a beer one day at the river! Sounds like you're an OK guy so I dont think this little mishap will lose business for ya! By the way it was nice of you to upgrade the shirts for the same price but some people dont care about quality and you just learned that the hard way!
Deano
Hey Dino you know about shirts I gave him gildan at first and he knew nothing about the brand or type of shirt I sold him on the brand. On the first order I had to sub out some shirts with anvil and per his workers decision it was ok. So the second order came around and I could not get the quantity of guildans so I asked his secretary if I could sub them for anvil a better shirt guildan is 6.1 oz 100% cotton and the anvil is 6.1 oz 100% cotton pre wash so the shirt was a slightly different in color. He took one look and had a problem its like he wanted them for free. He offered me 2.00 per shirt and I said no. I said id rather reprint them so I did and his company nit picked the shirts like he wanted these for free too. But he paid and everything was cool and then he tried to say 30 shirts were defective they had smeared ink. So I picked them up and inspected them. They had some ink spots he’s right. But I had rushed them so we didn’t go through them properly. I have since removed the ink spots and the shirts have been sitting in my shop for a month and 1/2 anyway after the way he made me feel I do not want to see his fn face. He is wrong! you don’t treat people like this.

Bre
06-28-2006, 06:24 PM
Drama on HB no way ;)
Why can't the mods delete threads like this?

INSman
06-28-2006, 08:14 PM
Oh, I guarantee you, he's talking about me. ... Hi, Blane!
Why yes I was !!! :rollside:
Left a message on you cell earlier tonight, please respond a.s.a.p. or I will have to resort to MORE name calling :skull:

OGShocker
06-28-2006, 09:00 PM
Tony, I may be a prick, but you are a liar. This entire post of yours is filled with inaccurcies. I have NEVER in my life asked for a free ride, especially from you.
Here is our PM string, just to prove a point.
Dated 06-05-2006, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGShocker
Quote:
Originally Posted by THREADED INC.
Look you can bash my company all you want you know i reprinted your shirts like you asked. Sorry for being a little upset but if you knew the shirts were the same manufacture and the same color and you still wanted a reprint you would be mad to. but i redid them anyway a little credit shoud be there. I could of not did them. Look you dont have to order from me again but i took care of you like i promiced and theres like 8 defective shirts and thell be there this week. Sorry for the bad attitude.
Tony
Tony,
I asked you to look at the fact's in the now deleted Dana Boat Owner thread. I would have been happy to debate you openly and honestly. My emotions ran a little to the high side because of the rippling effects caused by someone being anything but responsible boater.
You accused my company of NOT paying it's bill. You then accused me of being an illegal alien from Canada and called me a F_prick. Then you bring my dead father into this. That was flat out wrong. You chose to do this on an open forum in an attempt to harm my reputation. An open apology in the Sandbar would be the right thing to do.
The truth be know, Tom called me and asked me to place an order for shirts, claiming you owed him $1,000. He then asked that I make that check payable to him and he would pay you the balance. I did not bring this up in the forums for many reasons.
Our company's dealings with you have been nothing but professional. We place purchase orders to protect both ourselves and our vendors.
We returned 30 shirts to your company and we would request that 30, properly done, shirts be returned to us. In closing, I have removed ALL references to your company to the best of my knowledge. This can end right here if you choose, it's your call.
Mark
This was for bobby
in regards to you paying your bills i was refering to dana boats for all the stuff i did for them and never got payed. I hooked tom up with all his marketing material. Embroidery, and the new logo and never got compensated. End of PM
This was when Tom own the company and you were working with him to get a Dana for a better price.
Bring or UPS the shirts to us. I am only asking you for something we have paid for.

HM
06-28-2006, 09:04 PM
OG Shocker is an illegal canatard? Fock, that explains ALOT, eh!

OGShocker
06-28-2006, 09:07 PM
OG Shocker is an illegal canatard? Fock, that explains ALOT, eh!
So I am told...:D You should see my U.S. Passport, it looks so real you would swear it is...:D

Jrocket
06-28-2006, 09:14 PM
Just wanted to get a post in here before Boss Hog locks her down. :)

HM
06-28-2006, 09:16 PM
So I am told...:D You should see my U.S. Passport, it looks so real you would swear it is...:D
Papagorgio?

OGShocker
06-28-2006, 09:19 PM
Papagorgio?This is where my Passport photo came from..:D (http://lazyacrealpacas.com/2005/males/papa.htm)

unleashed
06-28-2006, 09:54 PM
Papagorgio?
hahaha...I love that movie!
Deano

THREADED INC.
06-28-2006, 10:14 PM
Tony, I may be a prick, but you are a liar. This entire post of yours is filled with inaccurcies. I have NEVER in my life asked for a free ride, especially from you. NO YOUR WHOLE LIFE IS A FREE RIDE THANKS DAD
Here is our PM string, just to prove a point.
Dated 06-05-2006, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGShocker
Quote:
Originally Posted by THREADED INC.
Look you can bash my company all you want you know i reprinted your shirts like you asked. Sorry for being a little upset but if you knew the shirts were the same manufacture and the same color and you still wanted a reprint you would be mad to. but i redid them anyway a little credit shoud be there. I could of not did them. Look you dont have to order from me again but i took care of you like i promiced and theres like 8 defective shirts and thell be there this week. Sorry for the bad attitude.
Tony
Tony,
I asked you to look at the fact's in the now deleted Dana Boat Owner thread. I would have been happy to debate you openly and honestly. My emotions ran a little to the high side because of the rippling effects caused by someone being anything but responsible boater.
You accused my company of NOT paying it's bill YOU TRYED NOT TO. You then accused me of being an illegal alien from CanadaTRUE and called me a F_prickTRUE. Then you bring my dead father into this I ONLY SAID YOU GOT A BIG HEAD FROM TAKING DADDYS MONEY. That was flat out wrong. You chose to do this on an open forum in an attempt to harm my reputation FALSE YOU STARTED IT IDIOT. An open apology in the Sandbar would be the right thing to do.
The truth be know, Tom called me and asked me to place an order for shirts, claiming you owed him $1,000. He then asked that I make that check payable to him and he would pay you the balance. I did not bring this up in the forums for many reasons.THEN IF THIS IS TRUE WHY DID YOU PAY ME. YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT TOM AND ME
Our company's dealings with you have been nothing but professional. We place purchase orders to protect both ourselves and our vendors. IF THIS IS PROFESSIONAL THEN YOU ****ED UP
We returned 30 shirts to your company and we would request that 30, properly done, shirts be returned to us. In closing, I have removed ALL references to your company to the best of my knowledge. This can end right here if you choose, it's your call. 30 or 8 at 5.00 so hows that 300
Mark
This was for bobby
in regards to you paying your bills i was refering to dana boats for all the stuff i did for them and never got payed. I hooked tom up with all his marketing material. Embroidery, and the new logo and never got compensated. End of PM
This was when Tom own the company and you were working with him to get a Dana for a better price. REGARDLESS I NEVER GOT PAID
Bring or UPS the shirts to us. I am only asking you for something we have paid for. ILL WIPE MY ASS WITH THEM

Jordy
06-28-2006, 10:31 PM
I'm just curious why this bullshit thread that seems to be an attempt to bash someone else is out in the open. Weren't those shirts "turnkey" enough for you OG??? Why not handle this by PM's???? Perhaps you could go that route and just wait for the next get together to sit around and talk shit. Seems as though that's what you're good at. :notam:

THREADED INC.
06-28-2006, 10:33 PM
This is where my Passport photo came from..:D (http://lazyacrealpacas.com/2005/males/papa.htm)
I found your photohttp://www.cultkanaal.nl/Kunst/middlefinger.jpg

THREADED INC.
06-28-2006, 10:39 PM
http://www.jenn.com/graphix/listocanucks.gif

uclahater
06-28-2006, 10:41 PM
But I had rushed them so we didn’t go through them properly. I have since removed the ink spots and the shirts have been sitting in my shop for a month and 1/2 anyway after the way he made me feel I do not want to see his fn face. He is wrong! you don’t treat people like this.
So your holding his 30 shirts that he paid for as ransom :rolleyes: Either put them in a box, and ups them to him, or send him a check in the amount he paid for the shirts :idea:
I cant imagine treating a customer of mine like this. He ordered 500 shirts :idea: Probably as an exact repeat :idea: hes only received 470, but paid for 500, and hes the asshole :rolleyes:
IM shocked that you even have customers with this attitude. :idea:

THREADED INC.
06-28-2006, 10:43 PM
So your holding his 30 shirts that he paid for as ransom :rolleyes: Either put them in a box, and ups them to him, or send him a check in the amount he paid for the shirts :idea:
I cant imagine treating a customer of mine like this. He ordered 500 shirts :idea: Probably as an exact repeat :idea: hes only received 470, but paid for 500, and hes the asshole :rolleyes:
IM shocked that you even have customers with this attitude. :idea:
You dont know what your talking about.

OGShocker
06-28-2006, 10:46 PM
I'm just curious why this bullshit thread that seems to be an attempt to bash someone else is out in the open. Weren't those shirts "turnkey" enough for you OG??? Why not handle this by PM's???? Perhaps you could go that route and just wait for the next get together to sit around and talk shit. Seems as though that's what you're good at. :notam:
We tried that route.
Our next get together will be to full of talks about you. :rolleyes: Who has time to diversify their conversations these days. You should join us Jordy, it's really quite the hoot.

THREADED INC.
06-28-2006, 10:51 PM
Because hes a swell guy?

THREADED INC.
06-28-2006, 10:55 PM
Im asking you again delete the f**n post

OGShocker
06-28-2006, 10:57 PM
Please refer to post 109 (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2027464&postcount=109)

INSman
06-28-2006, 10:59 PM
Some things are better left unsaid...
I see someone trying to dig out of a big hole and this forum is not the best place to do it. In most instances, the customer is always right and sometimes it is best to suck it up, deliver what was promised and move on to the next deal while chalking it up to experience.

THREADED INC.
06-28-2006, 11:00 PM
Some things are better left unsaid...
I see someone trying to dig out of a big hole and this forum is not the best place to do it. In most instances, the customer is always right and sometimes it is best to suck it up, deliver what was promised and move on to the next deal while chalking it up to experience.
Not trying to dig out im trying to not get mad

INSman
06-28-2006, 11:03 PM
Not trying to dig out im trying to not get mad
Anger is like jealousy, a wasted emotion.
Kill the ongoing posting and figure out how to make the customer happy and put this in the past, win lose or draw.

THREADED INC.
06-28-2006, 11:04 PM
Anger is like jealousy, a wasted emotion.
Kill the ongoing posting and figure out how to make the customer happy and put this in the past, win lose or draw.
**** that Hes no customer hes a piece of shit
http://bits.webhs.org/blog/shit.jpg

INSman
06-28-2006, 11:10 PM
I disagree, but I am done playing Dr. Phil for the evening.
Do what you may, but I have offered up my best advise free of charge, unsolicited of course.

HM
06-28-2006, 11:25 PM
hahaha...I love that movie!
Deano
:D

OGSHOCKER.
06-28-2006, 11:26 PM
I am what i eat

Kilrtoy
06-28-2006, 11:35 PM
Right, wrong or indifferent, the only one losing here is YOU, let it go, this whole thing will probably cost you any further business from these forums

INSman
06-28-2006, 11:37 PM
Right, wrong or indifferent, the only one losing here is YOU, let it go, this whole thing will probably cost you any further business from these forums
That was my point exactly, in not so many words.... :)

ROZ
06-28-2006, 11:43 PM
Fock if I know..
Kinda like the good ole days.. We need an "H" thread :D

Jordy
06-29-2006, 12:13 AM
We tried that route.
Our next get together will be to full of talks about you. :rolleyes: Who has time to diversify their conversations these days. You should join us Jordy, it's really quite the hoot.
Just make sure you put your money where your big mouth is. The funny thing is you never denied the fact that you were talking about me, and knowing the assclown who's nuts you swing off of, I know it wasn't anything worthwhile. Why not man-up???? :notam:
On a related note, I guess MP is doing a breast cancer walk and that $5,000 would really help her out, just make sure she gets it money bags as I'd hate to have to start a thread bashing you for not coming through on something you said you'd do. ;)

Rexone
06-29-2006, 02:02 AM
Unfortunately creating an alias on ***boat, in this case (ogshocker.) in itself is against the rules. To do it imitating another member with the intent to create the image of self damage takes it a step further. Threaded inc. screename thus also has earned a vacation for a period of time. Attempts to create furthur aliases will result in a permanent ban.
The above is irrelevent to the argument between the 2 parties. Forum rules are forum rules.

ChumpChange
06-29-2006, 06:33 AM
Just make sure you put your money where your big mouth is. The funny thing is you never denied the fact that you were talking about me, and knowing the assclown who's nuts you swing off of, I know it wasn't anything worthwhile. Why not man-up???? :notam:
On a related note, I guess MP is doing a breast cancer walk and that $5,000 would really help her out, just make sure she gets it money bags as I'd hate to have to start a thread bashing you for not coming through on something you said you'd do. ;)
We call this the Squirten Thunder tactic. It's when :D :D :D you send somebody else in the thread in order to turn the thread on it's creator, thus making him want to delete it. Nice.

OGShocker
06-29-2006, 06:50 AM
I replied via PM.

HOOTER SLED-
06-29-2006, 06:56 AM
WTF is going on in here??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Damn drama mofos!! :crossx:

Jordy
06-29-2006, 07:53 AM
I replied via PM.
Why not just put it on the boards so you're in the limelight some more??? Seems to be your m.o. lately. :notam:

OGShocker
06-29-2006, 08:05 AM
Why not just put it on the boards so you're in the limelight some more??? Seems to be your m.o. lately. :notam:
For fuks sake Jordy, let it go. I did not post it because in getting my point across to you and "the other", I had to use names of people who might want to stay out of the "limelight".
If you feel the need to drag their names into this, go ahead on.
You are now boring me, move along.

Jordy
06-29-2006, 08:11 AM
For fuks sake Jordy, let it go.
Hey there Pot, yeah, Kettle here... Do you even have a dog in the hunt here??? I'm not sure exactly how you're involved, but you do spend more time talking about Team Turnkey than anyone else on the boards and on multiple boards too. :notam:
You are now boring me, move along.
You've been boring me since your first post on the topic. Thanks for keeping it fresh in everyones' minds though. :notam:
http://www.teamturnkey.net/images/chopper.jpg

Jordy
06-29-2006, 08:24 AM
Apparently I hit a nerve with OG as I got this PM:
Nice that you drag Piper into this. You really are a
c o c k s u c k e r.
IMHO.
I'm curious how posting that pic "drug" Piper into anything??? You're just a little drama queen OG. It's the internet, perhaps you should take your pills and lighten up. :D :D :D

460 jus getn it
06-29-2006, 08:27 AM
Go TeamTurnkey Go................................................ .........................
Carry on................................................ ..........................................

Jbb
06-29-2006, 08:28 AM
Jordy.....stop being a cocksucker....... :p

Jordy
06-29-2006, 08:29 AM
Jordy.....stop being a cocksucker....... :p
I'm busy being a hater right now. Pay attention focker!!! :D :D :D

Jbb
06-29-2006, 08:30 AM
I'm busy being a hater right now. Pay attention focker!!! :D :D :D
Oh!...ok then.....
Jordy.....stop hating!.... :p

RiverDave
06-29-2006, 08:32 AM
Unfortunately creating an alias on ***boat, in this case (ogshocker.) in itself is against the rules. To do it imitating another member with the intent to create the image of self damage takes it a step further. Threaded inc. screename thus also has earned a vacation for a period of time. Attempts to create furthur aliases will result in a permanent ban.
The above is irrelevent to the argument between the 2 parties. Forum rules are forum rules.
So OGShocker and Threaded Inc got suspended from ***boat?
RD

Jbb
06-29-2006, 08:35 AM
RD
Dont you know anything?.. :mad: ...RD SUX .................... :p

Ziggy
06-29-2006, 08:37 AM
Hey there Pot, yeah, Kettle here... Do you even have a dog in the hunt here??? I'm not sure exactly how you're involved, but you do spend more time talking about Team Turnkey than anyone else on the boards and on multiple boards too. :notam:
You've been boring me since your first post on the topic. Thanks for keeping it fresh in everyones' minds though. :notam:
Um Jordy, hate to tell you this but your posts are the only ones in this thread that mention turnkey......thanks for keeping it fresh :rolleyes:
Now don't be hatin on me for this, just pointing out what I see....:)

Her454
06-29-2006, 08:38 AM
RD
Happens to the best of us. You just shouldn't sit in front of your keyboard and drink, its too much of a temptation to make yourself look like an ass. :rolleyes:

460 jus getn it
06-29-2006, 08:40 AM
Um Jordy, hate to tell you this but your posts are the only ones in this thread that mention turnkey......thanks for keeping it fresh :rolleyes:
Now don't be hatin on me for this, just pointing out what I see....:)Now now, i said something about Team Turnkey....Doesnt that count?

Jordy
06-29-2006, 08:40 AM
Um Jordy, hate to tell you this but your posts are the only ones in this thread that mention turnkey......
Ummm Zig, there is a little more to it than just this thread. Try and keep up. ;) :D
p.s. I believe that 460 mentioned TT as well. ;)

Ziggy
06-29-2006, 08:43 AM
Ummm Zig, there is a little more to it than just this thread. Try and keep up. ;) :D
I'm trying not to keep up...... :) You should try it, it feels good :p actually, more like Phenominal ;)

460 jus getn it
06-29-2006, 08:45 AM
Any chance i get to plug TEAM TURNKEY i take it......................................

Jordy
06-29-2006, 08:46 AM
I'm trying not to keep up...... :) You should try it, it feels good :p actually, more like Phenominal ;)
I really don't even care anymore. It just cracks me up to see the fallout from it. I'm still having fun with it though and I don't even need to keep up either. :D :D :D

chase8
06-29-2006, 09:09 AM
Wtf?

MR HARLEY
06-29-2006, 09:11 AM
TEAM TURNKEY you say :D Back to the top :crossx:

Phat Matt
06-29-2006, 11:17 AM
Looks like I have been missing a lot of shit on here lately. :argue: :)

CornWater
06-29-2006, 12:58 PM
Looks like I have been missing a lot of shit on here lately. :argue: :)
I would'nt exactly say you've been missing it Bob...
:D :D

BajaMike
06-29-2006, 01:01 PM
I would'nt exactly say you've been missing it Bob...
:D :D
Who's Bob??:confused:

CornWater
06-29-2006, 01:19 PM
Who's Bob??:confused:
http://www.beyondhollywood.com/moviepics/officespace9.jpg
Meet the Bobs....
:)

HM
06-29-2006, 01:38 PM
http://www.beyondhollywood.com/moviepics/officespace9.jpg
Meet the Bobs....
:)
Has anyone seen my stapbler?

ThongMagnet
06-30-2006, 11:47 AM
Sounds like Threaded Inc. does a good job. All I've heard are good things about Threaded Inc. I'm going to be ordering my shirts through them.
One bad apple does not indicate a problem. From what I read Threaded Inc has done everything right...up until the point OGShocker decides to take it to a personal level and post his problems on this board.
Then its fair game until the mods break it up.
It's not like Threaded Inc riped OGShocker off $5000, And if it were me, I'd have taken the more expensive 30 shirts, and given them to my better customers and employees.

topless
06-30-2006, 12:21 PM
Has anyone seen my stapbler?What's a stapbler???? :idea:

WYRD
06-30-2006, 12:24 PM
What's a stapbler???? :idea:
This is (http://www.bullshitjob.com/officespace/mystapler.wav)

jdogginla
07-07-2006, 06:07 AM
Thanks for helping me pass the time for the last hour. Made my friday morning a lil more bearable.
Have a great day.
:rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
07-07-2006, 10:30 PM
Is this shit still going on???? WTF?? Does someone need to man up or what?? What's the dealio? :rollside:

core attitude
07-08-2006, 12:22 AM
One bad apple does not indicate a problem.
I think that definitely depends on your perception of who the bad apple is.