PDA

View Full Version : this place is full of.....

lilrick
06-28-2006, 06:13 AM
old dried up fag jokes. Go get some new material you clowns. This place sucks lately. Guess it's cause the real gangstas went racin'!! :D

topless
06-28-2006, 07:19 AM
old dried up fag jokes. Go get some new material you clowns. This place sucks lately. Guess it's cause the real gangstas went racin'!! :D
Go away you fag.

uclahater
06-28-2006, 07:24 AM
Must have been 'Man Chowder season in Burley again" :idea: :yuk: :yuk:

Rexone
06-28-2006, 01:03 PM
This place is as stale as a 2 week old box of donuts.

Roland the Fisherman
06-28-2006, 02:01 PM
Well thats just great, two fresh smells.

MAXIMUS
06-28-2006, 02:52 PM
The way to liven up this crowd is a fresh box of dicks & a six pack of holes! :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
06-28-2006, 07:44 PM
Gangstas eh ! :p Shiatt, I'm just bored as usual and racing around the boards :p ..........( . )( . )...........
Funny I heard today, Jet Boats Racing :D :D I thought they were just high pressure car washers, learn something new everyday.......( . )( . )............. :rollside:

Kim Hanson
06-28-2006, 07:48 PM
This place is as stale as a 2 week old box of donuts.
Finish it Rex, in a white whip Mustang :p ........( . )( . ).........It could have been the Maxima though...Or is that 4 week shiat ? :p

dmontzsta
06-28-2006, 07:53 PM
Finish it Rex, in a white whip Mustang :p ........( . )( . ).........It could have been the Maxima though...Or is that 4 week shiat ? :p
As stale as the seats in your rusty ass bronco, you she bitch.
:crossx:

Kim Hanson
06-29-2006, 07:41 AM
As stale as the seats in your rusty ass bronco, you she bitch.
:crossx:
Stale! She pounds really hard again after installing my new system in her and she isn't rusty skinhead
:220v: :p ........( . )( . )...........How about as stale as the sound of a 4" fart tube with a donut shoved up it :)

Biglue
06-29-2006, 12:58 PM
Stale! She pounds really hard again after installing my new system in her and she isn't rusty skinhead
Enough about Lucky, what about your truck now????? :D

dmontzsta
06-29-2006, 01:45 PM
:220v: :p ........( . )( . )...........How about as stale as the sound of a 4" fart tube with a donut shoved up it :)
Who gives a shit what kind of stereo in it, if the rest of the car is a piece of shit. You are like the dude who will roll in a beat to shit buick, but it has a banging system and wheels, so it is automatically that much cooler.
oh yeah...fag.

Kim Hanson
06-29-2006, 02:38 PM
Enough about Lucky, what about your truck now????? :D
I like to live by the moto " Go high, cause FAT CHICK'S can't jump "........( . )( . )......... :p

Kim Hanson
06-29-2006, 02:47 PM
Who gives a shit what kind of stereo in it, if the rest of the car is a piece of shit. You are like the dude who will roll in a beat to shit buick, but it has a banging system and wheels, so it is automatically that much cooler.
oh yeah...fag.
A Bronco isn't a piece of shit dickhead, Toyota's are though! I raised mine and big wheel's, stereo that will win competions with and it don't have no fart tubes..winner right there ! It don't go fast, like the Maxima ..but that thing rips through mud like nothing else :crossx: ...........( . )( . ).............
I heard you rip through the mud pretty fast though, behind your better half ! I didn't know his name was George though :skull:

lucky
06-29-2006, 03:01 PM
A Bronco isn't a piece of shit dickhead, Toyota's are though! I raised mine and big wheel's, stereo that will win competions with and it don't have no fart tubes..winner right there ! It don't go fast, like the Maxima ..but that thing rips through mud like nothing else :crossx: ...........( . )( . ).............
I heard you rip through the mud pretty fast though, behind your better half ! I didn't know his name was George though :skull:
yea , good enough for OJ- good enough For Kimmy --

Biglue
06-29-2006, 03:50 PM
yea , good enough for OJ- good enough For Kimmy --
They have more than just a Bronco in common. OJ stabbed his ex wife. Kimmy is Stabbing Dmonzta. :crossx:

lucky
06-29-2006, 03:52 PM
They have more than just a Bronco in common. OJ stabbed his ex wife. Kimmy is Stabbing Dmonzta. :crossx:
lmao -- meat swords don't count

Biglue
06-29-2006, 04:17 PM
They do when these two are involved. They even stage fag medieval themed sex plays and shit. The one who looses at the sword fight has to fall with his ass in the air. I think Dmonzta throws those fights a lot. :D

lilrick
06-29-2006, 04:53 PM
They do when these two are involved. They even stage fag medieval themed sex plays and shit. The one who looses at the sword fight has to fall with his ass in the air. I think Dmonzta throws those fights a lot. :D
now that is the quality material I have been looking for~

rrrr
07-04-2006, 09:13 AM
LMFAO......
Meat swords...... :crossx: :crossx:

SnoopJonnyJon
07-04-2006, 08:29 PM
I didn't know his name was George though :skull:
http://www.compusmart.ab.ca/mystyk/pancake%20bunny.jpg

Kilrtoy
07-06-2006, 12:54 AM