PDA

View Full Version : Ziggy.......

h2oski2fast
06-28-2006, 09:54 AM
To answer your question:
Would Lesbian chat be acceptable instead??
Cuz, HolyMoly, we were at the Del Mar Fair last night as the Melissa Ethridge concert let out.........Yikes!:eek: :220v: :yuk:
I would say it is acceptable, but I can not speak for all the other lesbians of the world. I do believe that the way this place is going that all we are going to be able to do, before long, is say "hi" to one another. Although it may construed as being offensive to some, so that may just be pushing the envelope and therefore be grounds for account suspension/ termination.

Cole Trickle
06-28-2006, 09:56 AM
To answer your question:
I would say it is acceptable, but I can not speak for all the other lesbians of the world. I do believe that the way this place is going that all we are going to be able to do, before long, is say "hi" to one another. Although it may construed as being offensive to some, so that may just be pushing the envelope and therefore be grounds for account suspension/ termination.
F.U.N. :crossx:
You still going to the Cher concert down in Laguna this weekend?

Gilligan
06-28-2006, 09:57 AM
Santa needs to be banned

Havasu_Dreamin
06-28-2006, 09:59 AM
Santa needs to be banned
Santa is just an anagram for SATAN! :p

h2oski2fast
06-28-2006, 09:59 AM
F.U.N. :crossx:
You still going to the Cher concert down in Laguna this weekend?
I was waiting to hear from you. You said you may have a spare ticket.
BTW, you're not Ziggy..... go away. LOL!!!!!! :) :) :)

Gilligan
06-28-2006, 10:01 AM
Green elfs make me angry

Cole Trickle
06-28-2006, 10:04 AM
I was waiting to hear from you. You said you may have a spare ticket.
BTW, you're not Ziggy..... go away. LOL!!!!!! :) :) :)
I might be able to hook you up....
My gay friend Humberto is looking for a date and likes short witty guys with a good sence of humor and a little red boat. :crossx: :p :rollside:
Tell me how it was since I will be busy in Parker with my girlfriend:D

Cole Trickle
06-28-2006, 10:06 AM
Green elfs make me angry
You know what makes me Angry!?!?!
When my Coconut phone dosen't get reception!! :argue:

h2oski2fast
06-28-2006, 10:09 AM
I might be able to hook you up....
My gay friend Humberto is looking for a date and likes short witty guys with a good sence of humor and a little red boat. :crossx: :p :rollside:
Tell me how it was since I will be busy in Parker with my girlfriend:D
Now you are changing the story, you told me that Humberto was your #1 lover. Besides, I don;t have a good sense of humor. I don't even like people.
Besides, all you'll be doing in Parker is trying to keep that hellian crew of yours out of fights.

Cole Trickle
06-28-2006, 10:47 AM
Now you are changing the story, you told me that Humberto was your #1 lover. Besides, I don;t have a good sense of humor. I don't even like people.
Besides, all you'll be doing in Parker is trying to keep that hellian crew of yours out of fights.
We need to work on our communication skills!!!
This is kinda like the time we ended up in your truck driving down the street to pick people up when there was no one to pick up.;)
I will spell it out for ya. :crossx:
Jen is my #1 Lover
Humberto is my gay friend that loves guys with little red boats and blue trucks riding on 22's.
I don't want to ruin your repp....
You are a pretty nice guy with a good personality when you let go of the internet tough guy,spelling bee champion thing..... :p
P.S. I am recruiting for my new tough guy gang...Seems we are not getting a lot of respect on the water ways since I am the biggest one in the boat. :cry:

Mrs. casean
06-28-2006, 10:49 AM
P.S. I am recruiting for my new tough guy gang...Seems we are not getting a lot of respect on the water ways since I am the biggest one in the boat. :cry:
Can we be recruited :D We wont' have our boat out there... assuming Sean doesn't have to work, we're heading out Sunday I think... but w/ Bamma's (did I spell that right?) big buddy!

Ziggy
06-28-2006, 10:52 AM
Hi Dennis :)
ROTFLMAO..........So "Yikes" can be construed as offensive.....I love it! :D :D
oh geez, must have been windy enough to flip my new leaf back over for a moment ..LOL

Cole Trickle
06-28-2006, 11:01 AM
Can we be recruited :D We wont' have our boat out there... assuming Sean doesn't have to work, we're heading out Sunday I think... but w/ Bamma's (did I spell that right?) big buddy!
You guys have already been jumped in :crossx:
Why are you headed out Sunday?
Why no boat?
If you need a ride from your place to a happening party spot I might be able to oblige you. I will just have you meet us at our park and we can jump in the boat and go.
We will probably take Bama out 1 or 2 days as it might be a tad hot for them as opposed to the AC houses.
Can you leave Lacy in the trailer or do you have to bring her?(there won't be any beach for the dogs to run around on when it's this busy)

Ziggy
06-28-2006, 11:12 AM
Completely unrelated to the thread........but happy early birthday youngster.
I got you by 14 years and 2 days ;)

h2oski2fast
06-28-2006, 11:40 AM
Hi Dennis :)
ROTFLMAO..........So "Yikes" can be construed as offensive.....I love it! :D :D
oh geez, must have been windy enough to flip my new leaf back over for a moment ..LOL
I'm offended already! :p :p :p
spelling bee champion
I'm not a gud speeler, althow my sentence structoor is not good two.

Mrs. casean
06-28-2006, 12:01 PM
You guys have already been jumped in :crossx:
Why are you headed out Sunday?
Why no boat?
If you need a ride from your place to a happening party spot I might be able to oblige you. I will just have you meet us at our park and we can jump in the boat and go.
We will probably take Bama out 1 or 2 days as it might be a tad hot for them as opposed to the AC houses.
Can you leave Lacy in the trailer or do you have to bring her?(there won't be any beach for the dogs to run around on when it's this busy)
Thanks Brandin! We were going to ride w/ Jim & Tina on Sunday probably and we can bring the dog he said, so there's one day and we'll probably hang out on the beach the other. The trailer doesn't cool off enough during the day to leave her in there, so she just stays (literally) in the water all day unless we're on the boat. She did great this past weekend on the boat too! Pfew! Unless I leave her home and ask the neighbor to watch her. We'll see... we weren't taking the boat because we were going to take the car and the boat is not fun to handle by ourselves on the holidays... so we were just going to chill on the beach until Jim offered to get us on Sunday...
And we had plans to be in Rancho Santa Margarita for a party on Saturday... but who knows, maybe our plans will change :rollside:

Mrs. casean
06-28-2006, 12:01 PM
Completely unrelated to the thread........but happy early birthday youngster.
I got you by 14 years and 2 days ;)
That's right! We've got some celebrating to do!!! :D