PDA

View Full Version : Hey BARBIGRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOOTER SLED-
06-28-2006, 06:42 PM
Wassup girlie? No more taco nights in Corona now or what? WTF? We're gonna start it up without you. :crossx: :crossx:

h2oski2fast
06-28-2006, 06:46 PM
She moved to Newport and is now tooooo cool to hang out with us. :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

riverbound
06-28-2006, 07:15 PM
She moved to Newport and is now tooooo cool to hang out with us. :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
I thought she was to busy looking for a dentist to put her one tooth back in ;)

h2oski2fast
06-28-2006, 07:20 PM
I'd be carefull what you say, she has your truck. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Midlife Advantage
06-28-2006, 07:20 PM
oooohhh! this ought get good! :220v:

riverbound
06-28-2006, 07:24 PM
My truck is safely in my driveway ;)

Havasu1986
06-28-2006, 07:26 PM
I thought she was to busy looking for a dentist to put her one tooth back in ;)Is she the reason they call it a tooth brush and not a teeth brush?

Nord
06-28-2006, 07:27 PM
Balls, not truck, she has his balls................. :cool:
I'll be at Dave's tomorrow night, you guys??

RiverDave
06-28-2006, 07:27 PM
She's got her nnnnneeeeeewwwwww friends. LOL
RD

barbigrl
06-28-2006, 07:46 PM
Wassup girlie? No more taco nights in Corona now or what? WTF? We're gonna start it up without you. :crossx: :crossx:
YOU RAAAANNNNNGGG???? We can do a taco night.....I go to Corona ALL THE TIME still!! Eventhough it is hotter than SHIT out there!
Know one is interested in them anymore...last couple of ones I have tried ot have no one responded.....
no i dont have NEEEEEWWWW friends!! RD were you not at my house this past weekend??? Am i not going to your house this weekend???? I love my friends!!! :) :0) (ok the new ones too....hehehe...)

RiverDave
06-28-2006, 07:49 PM
I'm only included because of my chick.. If it weren't for her I woulda got dropped too for the nnnneeewwwww friends. ;) :D
RD

barbigrl
06-28-2006, 07:55 PM
I'm only included because of my chick.. If it weren't for her I woulda got dropped too for the nnnneeewwwww friends. ;) :D
RD
U know better then that!!! :) :)

RiverDave
06-28-2006, 07:57 PM
U know better then that!!! :) :)
BOOT TO THE CHEST FOR YOU!!!! AAARRRGGGHHHHHH :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
RD

THOR
06-28-2006, 07:58 PM
Barbi,
check your pm regarding the dentist dealio. My wife is a dental hygienist and could help you out if need be.

Windy
06-28-2006, 08:35 PM
Hey Mel....so were neighbors now...sweet!

barbigrl
06-28-2006, 08:37 PM
Barbi,
check your pm regarding the dentist dealio. My wife is a dental hygienist and could help you out if need be.
Thanks Hunny!!! I will!!! :)
Hey Windy!! We need to hang out!! I am going to have a beach bike day (bar hop on our bikes) down here in a few weeks!!

barbigrl
06-28-2006, 08:38 PM
Ahhhh I am listening to the waves crash right now........this is GREAT!!!

Windy
06-28-2006, 08:42 PM
Thanks Hunny!!! I will!!! :)
Hey Windy!! We need to hang out!! I am going to have a beach bike day (bar hop on our bikes) down here in a few weeks!!
Nice...call me.

djunkie
06-28-2006, 09:16 PM
Ahhhh I am listening to the waves crash right now........this is GREAT!!!
Livin by the beach? Baller!!!!!!!!! :crossx:

barbigrl
06-28-2006, 09:25 PM
Livin by the beach? Baller!!!!!!!!! :crossx:
yeah...you know know how it is..... well....maybe you don't??? :rolleyes: HAHAHAHA lol... just teasin ya~~ :)

djunkie
06-28-2006, 09:26 PM
yeah...you know know how it is..... well....maybe you don't??? :rolleyes: HAHAHAHA lol... just teasin ya~~ :)
Well I'm not too far. But I wouldn't even qualify for junior baller status. :cry:

HOOTER SLED-
06-29-2006, 07:02 AM
That's what I was thinking. That focking snob. :crossx: Maybe that's why she was trying to go to the dentist so she can fit in more in OC. Them toofless 909 bitches kinda stick out. LOL :D

HOOTER SLED-
06-29-2006, 07:05 AM
YOU RAAAANNNNNGGG???? We can do a taco night.....I go to Corona ALL THE TIME still!! Eventhough it is hotter than SHIT out there!
Know one is interested in them anymore...last couple of ones I have tried ot have no one responded.....
no i dont have NEEEEEWWWW friends!! RD were you not at my house this past weekend??? Am i not going to your house this weekend???? I love my friends!!! :) :0) (ok the new ones too....hehehe...)
So you come to Corona all the time and never swing by for a visit? I see how it is. :p NO big on the taco night. We could always hook up a Grazi pizza night with the regulars if no one is interested in taco night. :rollside: