PDA

View Full Version : Anybody seen the New 25 Daytona

220EagleXp
08-06-2003, 01:34 PM
Eliminator posted on their website that they are adding canopies and updating the 25 daytona. Has anybody seen what it's going to look like? They also stated that they will continue to build the old version.

TOBTEK
08-06-2003, 02:25 PM
HAVENT seen it, but id like to...anyone have a pic?

bear down
08-07-2003, 12:11 PM
220EagleXp:
Eliminator posted on their website that they are adding canopies and updating the 25 daytona. Has anybody seen what it's going to look like? They also stated that they will continue to build the old version. I saw pictures that Dan Alberts had. They had not finished tooling yet, but looks really tough. Very impressed. From what I hear both the Havasu and Mira Loma facilities are tooling the 25 daytonas with canopies to see which one looks better. Dan said the Bob was very impressed with it.

Reaper1
08-07-2003, 01:39 PM
Damn! Pretty soon Eliminator is going to come out with the 25-1/2, the 26-1/2, the 27-1/2, the well you get the picture. A size for everybody. :p

220EagleXp
08-11-2003, 12:52 PM
Here are some pics from Eliminator's site http://forum.eliminatorboat.com/files/25daytonaside.jpg http://forum.eliminatorboat.com/files/25daytonafside.jpg http://forum.eliminatorboat.com/files/25daytonanose.jpg http://forum.eliminatorboat.com/files/25daytonaback.jpg

roln 20s
08-11-2003, 01:34 PM
I'm not sure what I think. I think the lines are pretty nice. The mold that runs to the front of the canopy looks to be a little short and stubby. Plus the front deck seems to have more curve to it. But overall, it looks alright. All I can say is that, IMO Eliminator and Bob Leach are a little to "canopy happy." Pretty soon they are going to offer a full on race version of the 19 daytona with a canopy :rolleyes:
Unless I'm going 150, I have no desire to hide behind a canopy.
Roln 20s

mbrown2
08-11-2003, 01:53 PM
I think it looks pretty good. :)

TOBTEK
08-11-2003, 03:29 PM
thats the first time ive seen eliminator copy a DCB cookie cutter paint scheme, its usully the other way around :D like the side view(ALOT), not so sure about the bow though, dont dig the steps.

PlayTime
08-11-2003, 03:59 PM
I have to agree it does look bad ass.

DBM
08-11-2003, 05:17 PM
I thing is sick.
I.M.O.

bigboy78
08-11-2003, 06:08 PM
Tobtek, I was going to say the same thing. Those are the same lines on my 26, but different colors. I will have to say nice boat!

rude235
08-11-2003, 06:08 PM
looks damn good to me!!!!

riverliver
08-11-2003, 07:12 PM
http://forum.eliminatorboat.com/files/25daytonaback.jpg
Why a single step hull ??????????

Havasu Hangin'
08-11-2003, 07:50 PM
riverliver:
Why a single step hull ?????????? More room for checkers on the side...

riverliver
08-11-2003, 08:04 PM
Havasu Hangin':
riverliver:
Why a single step hull ?????????? More room for checkers on the side... LMAO wink :D
http://www.havasudoug.com/iB_html/uploads/post-14-85660-DSCF0053.JPG
[ August 11, 2003, 09:07 PM: Message edited by: riverliver ]

Jrocket
08-11-2003, 08:22 PM
Checkers rule!
Does anybody know of a DCB with checkers? I do! :D

24ROD
08-11-2003, 08:53 PM
Little on the small side but I like it. wink

TOBTEK
08-12-2003, 07:49 AM
RiverDave:
I think that thing looks bad ass personally..
RD http://forum.eliminatorboat.com/files/25daytonanose.jpg
yeah, dont get me wrong. I think its awesome as well. Just not sure about the "bat-boat" looking front end, hard to describe....but the way the big step up in the middle comes to a point, then up by the canopies there are two little pointed step up's pointed foward...hmmmm, just not sure about it. But Id love to own it, perfect size for us. I'll take it with a openbow and a teague 800 please. and oh yeah, wrap that gray strip up around the back of the boat and change the red to gray around the windshields please..... :D

25Elmn8r
08-12-2003, 09:36 AM
The Pics look bad ass! I wanna see it in person. Maybe I will stop by on the way out today.

25 Eagle
08-12-2003, 05:33 PM
The "old" Daytona is the fastest single engine B1 ever made. Right HH

Havasu Hangin'
08-12-2003, 05:51 PM
25 Eagle:
The "old" Daytona is the fastest single engine B1 ever made. Right HH Was there a Bravo on that boat?

Jrocket
08-12-2003, 06:01 PM
Havasu Hangin':
25 Eagle:
The "old" Daytona is the fastest single engine B1 ever made. Right HH Was there a Bravo on that boat? Well they called it a Bravo! :D

Havasu Hangin'
08-12-2003, 06:22 PM
Jrocket:
Well they called it a Bravo!I think it was just like a Bravo...
...except you could actually buy a Bravo.

mbrown2
08-12-2003, 06:25 PM
I think it was a Prototype of the 4x4...Transmission in the stand-off section??
HH, you are right, you could not buy the drive they were running "off-the-shelf"
Regardless, that was one fast ass cat..

Havasu Hangin'
08-12-2003, 06:33 PM
mbrown2:
HH, you are right, you could not buy the drive they were running "off-the-shelf"So it wasn't the fastest "production" cat? I'm shocked! Isn't that what the ads said? I'm appalled!
I guess if they called it the fastest Bravo-style "prototype" boat, then the sales guys would have been upset....

Jrocket
08-12-2003, 06:42 PM
It was fast,no doubt about it.Bravo drive,maybe not LMAO.

Havasu Hangin'
08-12-2003, 06:53 PM
mbrown2:
Regardless, that was one fast ass cat.. Jrocket:
It was fast,no doubt about it..I agree gents...it was fast.
However, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that if you put that prototype Phaff engine and prototype Imco drive in almost any cat 25' and under...you can probabaly go that fast.
At that point...it's just a question of finding someone to drive it.
However, I don't think a full page ad of Bob Teague's balls would sell more Delaminators...so they went with a picture of the boat.
[ August 12, 2003, 08:03 PM: Message edited by: Havasu Hangin' ]

Mr.Havasu
08-15-2003, 12:13 PM
TOBTEK:
thats the first time ive seen eliminator copy a DCB cookie cutter paint scheme, its usully the other way around :D like the side view(ALOT), not so sure about the bow though, dont dig the steps. you're right, it does look a lot like this dcb
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/418New_Warlock28-med.jpg

bigq
08-15-2003, 02:50 PM
warlock25:
TOBTEK:
thats the first time ive seen eliminator copy a DCB cookie cutter paint scheme, its usully the other way around :D like the side view(ALOT), not so sure about the bow though, dont dig the steps. you're right, it does look a lot like this dcb
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/418New_Warlock28-med.jpg Kinda, but not really. :cool:

DBM
08-15-2003, 04:02 PM
Its like a f%#ken broken record. BOO F#$KEN HOO.
It was a proto type,they misrepresented themselves, they resorted to sales tacticts. Lke for instance "WORLDS BEST" a straight convoluted rip off of Coles "WORLD CLASS". And what about "DCB RACING" I must admit it looks pretty cool on thier boats.
Have they ever raced anything anywhere? I don't think so.
OR HTM's World record holder. They fail to fully explain how they achieved this stardom.Like include the fact that the motor was a 565 running 1300 or so HP, with 20 or so PDS on a stage four Pro Charger tweeked so hard that it would consistently throw belts and bend blades.Or the fact that they were running so much lift on the cam they could not keep water out of the oil and had to change the srings so often they kept a spare set just in case.Not to mention the constant carnage of outdrives.
But, it was still a fast f#$ken cat.
I fill I must also clarify matters concerning the ad your reffering to.Nowhere does it say production boat or Bravo one.
It reads as follows, WORLDS FASTEST SINGLE ENGINE "Bravo style" pleasure boat. And once again as I did in your last Delaminator bashing session, I must remind you.The motor is available to anyone that can write the check. "you should bring cash"
Now,the only reason I've taken the time to compose such horrible wrong doing's, are purely to help your good and non biased fight against fraudulent misrepresentation, regarding any and all products directly and or indirectly relating to the boating industry directed at unsuspecting consumers such as the members of this board.
Sorry, I could not help myself.
Once again, you don't like Delamintors, WE GET IT! WE GOT IT THE LAST TIME! CHANGE THE F%#KEN CHANNEL.
I know! I know! you acctualy like Eliminators you have couple of buddy's who own them.
[ August 15, 2003, 07:04 PM: Message edited by: Havasu Hangin' ]

DBM
08-15-2003, 04:28 PM
Havasu Hangin':
...I don't think a full page ad of Bob Teague's balls would sell more Delaminators...so they went with a picture of the boat. HH...you are right. Sometimes I just sound like a broken record...I apologize.
[ August 15, 2003, 07:03 PM: Message edited by: Havasu Hangin' ]

Havasu Hangin'
08-15-2003, 06:07 PM
DBM:
I know! I know! you acctualy like Eliminators you have couple of buddy's who own them. No, not anymore...I think they got smart and sold them.
DBM:
HH...you are right. Sometimes I just sound like a broken record...I apologize. Thanks, DBM (or DMB)...I'm glad you see the light.
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/1/happy03.gif

DBM
08-16-2003, 08:26 PM
So, now your abusing your monitor privliges and editing other people's posts to be clever.
That's DIGGEN DEAP.
It state's right on my posts EDITED BY HAVASUE Hangin,Ya F%#cken Hommer.
By the Way,the only light I see is comming in one of your ears and out the other.
First cut paste, click drag,and NOW! edit my posts then declare a hollow victory, "The HH battle of the witt's recepie for self proclaimed victory".
Tell em what he's won BOB, Well behind door #3 HH, A brand new transom for that lump o shit cockaroch you call a boat.
So,your buddy's sold their Delaminators.Good for them. So now we won't have to endure reading your negative and caustic comments regarding any and all delaminator subjects,followed by this half ass pathetic compliment to make yourself seem like less of an asshole.
NOW THATS ENTERTAINMENT!

DBM
08-16-2003, 08:27 PM
DBM:
Havasu Hangin':
...I don't think a full page ad of Bob Teague's balls would sell more Delaminators...so they went with a picture of the boat. HH...you are right. Sometimes I just sound like a broken record...I apologize. NICE!

Havasu Hangin'
08-17-2003, 12:59 AM
DBM:
A brand new transom for that lump o shit cockaroch you call a boat.I am paper you are glue...what grade are you in?
BTW...I was just trying to fill up those triple posts of yours...you're lacking content these days. Although, I have to admit that your punctuation is getting better...I guess the home-schooling is paying off...
DBM:
...followed by this half ass pathetic compliment to make yourself seem like less of an asshole.No, I am an asshole. I'm not in denial about it. Admitting you're an asshole is the first step toward recovery...
...you should look into it.
[ August 17, 2003, 02:04 AM: Message edited by: Havasu Hangin' ]

DBM
08-17-2003, 09:50 AM
What grade am I in? NOW THAT'S THE POT CALLIN THE KETTLE BLACK.
You better add hypocrite to your royal assholeness tittle.
Yes, I can be ass when needed. That's common knowledge. But we also know I've never hid behind the tatterd cloak of armor that you seem to find comfort in.
Lacking content........... Ehhh, you better go back to your computer wizardry light show. I'm getting bored.
It's way to easy for me to sift thru your mindless word drool sewage.But then you know this, the first couple of altercations you had'nt a clue as to what was happening,it went over your head then hit you in the back of the knee's about a month later, its OK, I still found it quite entertaining.
EVERYTIME we get in to one of these grade school name calling contest, I slowly strip you of another piece of armarment. Amazingly , your just begging to relize this. I believe this it due to your arrogant nature, wich is another form of self preservation for you.
I know, I'm being a little hard on you, but, I've said before,I'm not above slapping a retarded person if they deserve it. And you do.
And stp talkinngg aboeut my writtting skcills your herting my feellllings.
[ August 17, 2003, 10:56 AM: Message edited by: DBM ]

Havasu Hangin'
08-17-2003, 10:22 AM
DBM:
What grade am I in? NOW THAT'S THE POT CALLIN THE KETTLE BLACK.
You better add hypocrite to your royal assholeness tittle.I was referring to you calling my boat naughty names...have you ever seen my boat? Have I ever called your boat a "cockaroch" (your spelling...not mine)?
From what I understand...you have a swell boat...just not sure why your so defensive of others.
DBM:
Yes, I can be ass when needed. That's common knowledge.When needed...or all the time?
DBM:
Lacking content........... Ehhh, you better go back to your computer wizardry light show. I'm getting bored. Actually...that post was empty...literally. Now, the empty posts do seem to be mature than your posts with words in them...but that's not what I was referring to.
DBM:
It's way to easy for me to sift thru your mindless word drool sewage.But then you know this, the first couple of altercations you had'nt a clue as to what was happening...Be careful...I think there is a word in there over two syllables. Are you able to color inside the lines yet? Let's not get ahead of ourselves...
DBM:
EVERYTIME we get in to one of these grade school name calling contest, I slowly strip you of another piece of armarment. I'm not sure what "armarment" is...perhaps your mommy should be spell checking your posts, first...
DBM:
I'm not above slapping a retarded person if they deserve it...A sad statement...no wonder you have trouble keeping a steady girlfriend (or boyfriend from what Hustler tells me).
DBM:
And stp talkinngg aboeut my writtting skcills your herting my feellllings. You have feelings? I got nothin' but love for ya brother...I'm here to help.
PS- No light show needed...yet.

HighRoller
08-17-2003, 08:41 PM
I don't know if anyone has looked at that boat next to a pic of an F-26,but it appears that the Daytona has the same lines toward the rear where the glass rises up and closes in around the cockpit.Who copied who??

Havasu Cig
08-18-2003, 07:51 AM
warlock25:
TOBTEK:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/418New_Warlock28-med.jpg Just to clear one thing up, we actually did design the gel on this boat. It has been copied since, but it was not a "cookie cutter" design. Not being an artist it actually took me a while to draw it. :D

DBM
08-19-2003, 10:15 PM
"Cock-a-roch" the legal trademark name of your boat.That's not spelled right? sorry bro, my bad.
I have trouble keeping girlfriends or a boyfriend from what hustler has told you? Kinda like you and jobs for example? is that what you mean.
You actualy had a conversation about me beyond our keyboards? That's even more pathetic than you abusing your school monitor privliges and editing my posts to reflect your thoughts.
"Armament" there I asked my mommy, nevertheless, I've still managed to get thru yours. The Great HH Hot Boat WebSite Phenomenon"
How's ya like them syllables.
Your relying to heavily on my typos, I'm beginning to lose faith in you.
Your reading your own resume bro. not even the farm team members are eating off your plate of shit anymore.
Like I said, IM NOT ABOVE SlAPPING A RETARDED PERSON IF THE DESERVE IT, AND YOU DO.
No light show needed .... yet. That was your best work.
PS- You shouldn't let me rent so much space in your head.

Havasu Hangin'
08-20-2003, 03:51 AM
DBM:
How's ya like them syllables.Very good. Next week we will test both your brain cells with some math problems...like how many checkers can you fit on the side of a Delaminator?
You probably need to take off your pants (or skirt) to count to 21.
I must admit...your posts are getting better. I guess Hooked on Phonics really works. Maybe it took you a couple days to respond because you're looking up the big words in a dictionary.
Probabaly not easy for a guy that's never seen one before.
DBM:
Like I said, IM NOT ABOVE SlAPPING A RETARDED PERSON IF THE DESERVE IT..Once again...a sad statement. There must be quite a few altercations at the DMB (or DBM) household these days...
DBM:
Your relying to heavily on my typos, I'm beginning to lose faith in you.Don't lose faith...it's your spelling, not mine. Need some more rope?
PS- Cock-a-roach..say hello to your little friends crawling around Casa-de-DBM (or DMB)?
[ August 20, 2003, 02:57 PM: Message edited by: Havasu Hangin' ]

Jrocket
08-21-2003, 07:25 PM
DBM,I just voted for ya! Check the Bench Racers area! LMAO :D

DBM
08-21-2003, 09:19 PM
Thank's Jrocket
HH, take another stab.I'm going to skip my turn.
But first, a word of advice. Get out of self, now try to see more clearly than your own eye's can see. Go back and read my last post from the top, allllll tttthe way to the bottom.
Now, If you still do not relize how much shit you stepped in and the fact that you got knocked out a couple of rounds ago,no matter what your ego say's.
Hey, grab a friend and read it together. Have him read it to you, making sure all the words are audible, enunciating each and every syllable. "HH likes syllables"
Now, on the next try if you can't prove your a worthy adversary.... I'll have to stop abusing you, my little retarted friend. AHH that's not fair, your only partially retarded.
P.S. Your so very predictable, The half ass declaration of hollow victory " Need more rope" please have someone read my post's to you. Fu#@ken retard.
Oh, and if It take's a day or so for me to reply, You'll have to forgive me. This is going to be hard for you to grasp but, some of us acttualy have lives beyond this website, YA it's true.
[ August 21, 2003, 10:33 PM: Message edited by: DBM ]

Havasu Hangin'
08-22-2003, 04:16 AM
DBM:
HH, take another stab.I'm going to skip my turn.http://www.orbit3d.com/bbs/fdb2b170.gif
DBM:
...and the fact that you got knocked out a couple of rounds ago,. DBM:
The half ass declaration of hollow victory...http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/confused/confused27.gif http://www.orbit3d.com/bbs/huh2.gif
DBM:
Now, on the next try if you can't prove your a worthy adversary.... I'll have to stop abusing you...Well, I think you have me mixed up with your little houseboy...you know, the one that you like to slap around.
http://www.orbit3d.com/bbs/aol%20gayness.jpg
A word of advise. If you keep abusing him...he may leave like the others- then it's back to the bathhouses to find another (that will put up with your Delaminator ranting).
DBM:
Fu#@ken retard.Now, now...Mr. Team Delaminator...watch your language. Your mommy may come and wash your mouth out with soap.
http://www.orbit3d.com/bbs/deargod_stop.jpg
DBM:
Oh, and if It take's a day or so for me to reply, You'll have to forgive me....some of us acttualy have lives beyond this website, YA it's true. Yeah...I guess they don't "acttualy" have internet access in the parking lot at Home Depot while you're waiting for your next "job"...my bad.
http://www.orbit3d.com/bbs/phonics.gif http://www.orbit3d.com/bbs/dictionary.gif

25 Eagle
08-22-2003, 05:14 AM
Anybody seen the New 25 Daytona?

Tee
08-22-2003, 08:00 AM
Yea Eagle, I saw some pictures on the Eliminator Site. Looks Cool :D

TOBTEK
08-25-2003, 11:30 AM
saw this thing along with a big eliminator V hull saterday, out side of victorville on the 15-fw, they must have been out testing. Looks awesome cruising along, anyone see them in havasu or mead?

PlayTime
08-25-2003, 11:53 AM
I think I saw it out in Havasu. It passed me up on the way to the sandbar. Really clean and fast ride. Didnt get a chance to talk with the owner.