PDA

View Full Version : Who is staying in town this weekend?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-29-2006, 06:22 AM
Anyone not going to the river this weekend? And if not, watcha doin?
I have a beach date with Mrs. Knucklehead ,DesertGirl and hopefully Do F150's Float. :p Oh and a block party with some other ***boaters.....
thats about it....anyone else?
Hope all you river bound (haha) folks are safe and have a great weekend.
:boxed:

chub
06-29-2006, 06:37 AM
Was supposed to go to Topock but I haves to work now. :mad: Playin a golf tourny Tuesday morning and we'll see what's happening in town after that. Anyhow be safe everybody and enjoy!

RitcheyRch
06-29-2006, 06:48 AM
Going to Pyramid tomorrow morning since is my 9/80 Friday off for a few hours. Having a wedding at my house on Tuesday.

Midlife Advantage
06-29-2006, 06:51 AM
stayin home in Corona, well at least not goin to the riv. Supposed to be some bike event at Irvine Meadows on Sunday, but I can't find the info on it. so which beach should I come stalk you at? :cool:

MrsSigEpMock
06-29-2006, 06:52 AM
Maintaining the home front. Was able to get the house real clean last weekend, so just picking up after the week. Chris is putting a bigger fuel tank on his truck and I really don't know what I am doing yet, hmmm. Tomorrow is my 9/80 so that is my errand day, oil change, car wash, DMV plate swap.
Crap, now I'm panicing, I don't know what to do this weekend!!! :cry: :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
06-29-2006, 06:55 AM
Staying home too. Poolside I guess. :) I have to work on Monday. :mad: :mad:

chub
06-29-2006, 07:13 AM
Maintaining the home front. Was able to get the house real clean last weekend, so just picking up after the week. Chris is putting a bigger fuel tank on his truck and I really don't know what I am doing yet, hmmm. Tomorrow is my 9/80 so that is my errand day, oil change, car wash, DMV plate swap.
Crap, now I'm panicing, I don't know what to do this weekend!!! :cry: :rollside:
At all costs....................remain calm! :)
BBQ at the house with a cold beverage is perfectly acceptable behaviour for the weekend. ENJOY!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-29-2006, 07:27 AM
BBQ at the house with a cold beverage is perfectly acceptable behaviour for the weekend. ENJOY!
Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!
Just think how happy us home bodies will be knowing we are not sitting in traffic on the 91 friday and tuesday nights!
<-------------trying to convince myself that I would rather be at home than the river...... :cry: :rollside:

Havasu1986
06-29-2006, 07:40 AM
Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!
Just think how happy us home bodies will be knowing we are not sitting in traffic on the 91 friday and tuesday nights!
<-------------trying to convince myself that I would rather be at home than the river...... :cry: :rollside:[/QUOTE]
Thats why I'm leaving Fri morning and coming back early Tues

lalhc
06-29-2006, 07:41 AM
Staying home and not doing much. We'll watch the fireworks show Monday night from our dock in Lake Arrowhead.

Hardly Satisfied
06-29-2006, 07:48 AM
going to suck up overtime this friday and saturday

Do F150's Float?
06-29-2006, 09:56 AM
I have a beach date with Mrs. Knucklehead ,DesertGirl and hopefully Do F150's Float. :p Oh and a block party with some other ***boaters.....
Woooooooooo lets here it for staying home!!!!! :rollside:

svlperry
06-29-2006, 10:26 AM
stay home on my private lake

LHC30Victory
06-29-2006, 10:31 AM
We'll be at home in Upland - Who's up for a BBQ? Baby Backs and Corn are on sale ;-)

Kilrtoy
06-29-2006, 10:42 AM
I am, oh wait, I live at the river :rollside:

plaster dave
06-29-2006, 10:42 AM
going to castic on sat. and mon.

riverbound
06-29-2006, 10:45 AM
Block party?....that sounds fun. hope you guys have a good time

MrsSigEpMock
06-29-2006, 10:46 AM
BBQ at the house with a cold beverage is perfectly acceptable behaviour for the weekend. ENJOY!\
I know, that's what we did last weekend too! O'well. Sunday we just sat around and stared at each other. I'm just so used to running rag-ged (sp) that it's nice to not have anything planned. I must be forgetting something.

Havasu1986
06-29-2006, 11:01 AM
I am, oh wait, I live at the river :rollside:
And theres about 20,000 people coming to see you.

Second "PLACE"
06-29-2006, 11:02 AM
Stayin'n at the homefront this weekend, poolside and chillin-- Gotta work. but off to Moabi next Thursday 7/6 to penninsula #9 with RIOMOUSE 911 and the crew. :p

JetBoatRich
06-29-2006, 11:49 AM
hanging around in town this weekend :cool: gone the next :cool:

superdave013
06-29-2006, 12:43 PM
Block party?....that sounds fun. hope you guys have a good time
It has always been in years past. And yes, you are welcome too even though I'm sure you will be at Parker.
If anyone else wants to come by then just show up. It will be alot of fun for kids of all ages also.
When: this Saturday
Where: My place
414 S. Indiana St.
Anaheim, CA
714 814 2503
What to bring. oh I donno, some pot luck stuff and what ever else. Maybe a lawn chair or 2. Or just show up, it's all good.

djunkie
06-29-2006, 12:55 PM
I'm working Fri, sat, sun. mon, and tuesday. Leaving for the river on thursday for 4 days