PDA

View Full Version : Alright stand up against a wall and put your jock straps on

Biglue
01-06-2006, 03:48 PM
Maximus just walked in. :crossx: :crossx:

rrrr
01-06-2006, 03:49 PM
Uh, facing the wall or backed up to it? 'Cause to some in here, a blow job is a blow job. :crossx: :crossx:

460 jus getn it
01-06-2006, 03:52 PM
awww hahahahahahahahaha.....................

MAXIMUS
01-06-2006, 03:54 PM
Biglue you are finding your wits... this is funny! RRRR that is real funny!!! I'm about spent today... I just left lues house again & I need to go shower up! :messedup:

Biglue
01-06-2006, 03:55 PM
Uh, facing the wall or backed up to it? 'Cause to some in here, a blow job is a blow job. :crossx: :crossx:
NAH......I heard he's a biter. :crossx: :crossx:

Biglue
01-06-2006, 03:56 PM
Biglue you are finding your wits... this is funny! RRRR that is real funny!!! I'm about spent today... I just left lues house again & I need to go shower up! :messedup:
That dog of mine is going to file for child support. I'll make damn sure she does. :crossx: :crossx:

460 jus getn it
01-06-2006, 03:56 PM
Uh, facing the wall or backed up to it? 'Cause to some in here, a blow job is a blow job. :crossx: :crossx:sounds like someone is trying to say he has....aw nevermind you get the point...............

460 jus getn it
01-06-2006, 03:57 PM
i heard his dog was in heat.....good looking out.....thats a good man giving back to the community

uclahater
01-06-2006, 07:44 PM
sounds like someone is trying to say he has....aw nevermind you get the point...............
A mouths a mouth :rollside:

dmontzsta
01-06-2006, 09:01 PM
Is he going to take his teeth out for this one? :)

hoolign
01-06-2006, 09:13 PM
Is he going to take his teeth out for this one? :)
Probably about the same time you take out your anal "maximixer"...oooops my bad.. "minimizer" :D

dmontzsta
01-06-2006, 09:23 PM
Probably about the same time you take out your anal "maximixer"...oooops my bad.. "minimizer" :D
Dont get all happy now, I know you love it when I pull it out, dont you?
:220v:

rrrr
01-06-2006, 09:39 PM
Bang!

MAXIMUS
01-10-2006, 08:29 AM
i heard his dog was in heat.....good looking out.....thats a good man giving back to the community
Thats what his wife keeps telling him... lol

Biglue
01-10-2006, 09:52 AM
Thats what his wife keeps telling him... lol
Keep it up SOCCER MOM........... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MAXIMUS
01-10-2006, 03:12 PM
Keep it up SOCCER MOM........... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Amigo apparently you haven't attended to many soccer games... I just love to sit & chat with the milfs err I mean moms... :D
Example---> So tell me again Mrs "biglue" you say your husbands unit just ain't bringin home the bacon! I just feel terrible about this. What could I do to help? :crossx:

Biglue
01-10-2006, 03:32 PM
Amigo apparently you haven't attended to many soccer games... I just love to sit & chat with the milfs err I mean moms... :D
Example---> So tell me again Mrs "biglue" you say your husbands unit just ain't bringin home the bacon! I just feel terrible about this. What could I do to help? :crossx:
Well...........you just keep working nights bub.............Don't worry your side of the bed won't go unattended. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

MAXIMUS
01-10-2006, 03:59 PM
Well...........you just keep working nights bub.............Don't worry your side of the bed won't go unattended. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Yea you could try it! When I am not around the only thing you would get is a mouth full of bull dog nuts! I wake up frequently getting t baged by my dog chester... :rolleyes:

Biglue
01-10-2006, 04:44 PM
Yea you could try it! When I am not around the only thing you would get is a mouth full of bull dog nuts! I wake up frequently getting t baged by my dog chester... :rolleyes:
AWW Shit.......a fag dog molester.........first TRI-SEXUAL I ever heard of. :crossx: :crossx:

MAXIMUS
01-10-2006, 04:56 PM
HEY! You can have the old lady but don't be dissin my D O double g. He is the sheznit! Chester the molester! :)

Biglue
01-10-2006, 05:08 PM
HEY! You can have the old lady but don't be dissin my D O double g. He is the sheznit! Chester the molester! :)
LMAO you tri-sexual soccer mom. :crossx:

MAXIMUS
01-11-2006, 08:29 AM
Ya know I am not sure that "TRI" covers it??? :notam:

460 jus getn it
01-11-2006, 08:32 AM
i would hate to see what his van looks like.................................

MAXIMUS
01-11-2006, 09:08 AM
i would hate to see what his van looks like.................................
Normal shiat... lots of BALLZ, some netting, cleets for traction, some cones (for lucky) a whistle (use your imagination) & and a few pairs of shin guards (very important) for safety reasons... :)

Biglue
01-11-2006, 09:21 AM
Normal shiat... lots of BALLZ, some netting, cleets for traction, some cones (for lucky) a whistle (use your imagination) & and a few pairs of shin guards (very important) for safety reasons... :)
You forgot knee pads, chains, whipps, handcuffs and KY jelly. :crossx: :crossx:

MAXIMUS
01-11-2006, 11:52 AM
You forgot knee pads, chains, whipps, handcuffs and KY jelly. :crossx: :crossx:
Holly shiat Lue what the hell do you think this is? I am talking about soccer gear! wtf???? Sick sombiches, what else do you guys do over there in the box???

460 jus getn it
01-11-2006, 12:07 PM
figures..............ballz is allways your first answer.....................

MAXIMUS
01-11-2006, 12:16 PM
Hey tool I just left a deposite over in your home country... enjoy! :)

uclahater
01-11-2006, 09:29 PM
"Chester the Maxi Molester" :p

MAXIMUS
01-12-2006, 06:53 AM
I love my dog! :notam: