PDA

View Full Version : Mr. or Mrs. Casean?

djunkie
01-06-2006, 03:50 PM
I remember you were one the golf cart experts here and I have a question for you. I got my cart green stickered and I don't know where I'm supposed to put the sticker. Where do you guys put them on your carts?

Mrs. casean
01-06-2006, 03:57 PM
I believe ours is on the back of the cart on an axle... I can go home tonight and take a pic so you can see where we put ours! Anywhere obvious is best. But I'll let you know when I get home!

riverbound
01-06-2006, 03:59 PM
According to the paper that came with my Rhino. it is supposed to be placed on the bottom left of the cart body.
I wasnt going to put it on the body of the Rhino so I put it on the fram below. its pretty obvious where it is. Im pretty sure as long as it is visible you will be OK.

Mrs. casean
01-06-2006, 04:02 PM
According to the paper that came with my Rhino. it is supposed to be placed on the bottom left of the cart body.
I wasnt going to put it on the body of the Rhino so I put it on the fram below. its pretty obvious where it is. Im pretty sure as long as it is visible you will be OK.
Heck no would I put it on the body :rolleyes: :p Ours is very visible by looking at it from the back... we've been around plenty of Rangers & Sherrifs with it and not once had them talk to us.

JB in so cal
01-06-2006, 04:11 PM
Heck no would I put it on the body :rolleyes: :p Ours is very visible by looking at it from the back... we've been around plenty of Rangers & Sherrifs with it and not once had them talk to us.
...well, not about THAT anyway LOL!

djunkie
01-06-2006, 04:12 PM
Thanks. Ya a pic would be great. I'm def. not putting it on the body. It'll really mess things up when I go to paint it.

Mrs. casean
01-06-2006, 04:20 PM
Thanks. Ya a pic would be great. I'm def. not putting it on the body. It'll really mess things up when I go to paint it.
I wouldn't! Our's is painted and it would look dumb w/ a green sticker on the body! Gotta look good right :D I'll put a pic up when I get home. It's filthy after this last weekend, but you'll see the sticker!

Mrs. casean
01-07-2006, 10:21 AM
I forgot that the golf cart is still in the trailer from last week so this is the best I could get for a pic for you to see where we put it. It's on left side under the cart....
Hope that helps ya! :)

djunkie
01-07-2006, 10:35 AM
I forgot that the golf cart is still in the trailer from last week so this is the best I could get for a pic for you to see where we put it. It's on left side under the cart....
Hope that helps ya! :)
Thats perfect. Thank you for the pics. :rollside: