PDA

View Full Version : Motion Power Boats

vegas30cat
06-29-2006, 01:36 PM
35'....
Any feedback??

Kilrtoy
06-29-2006, 01:40 PM
I really like them, I was looking at one back in 04,we were gonna fly to flodia and do the whole weekend thing with them and bought our DCB instead

dicudmore
06-29-2006, 06:44 PM
that 35' is looking like the second best deal of the day so far Mark :cool:

Eliminator 4 Life
06-29-2006, 09:51 PM
I really like them, I was looking at one back in 04,we were gonna fly to flodia and do the whole weekend thing with them and bought our DCB instead
damn and we were just talking about these fawk would be nice if someone posted a link now i gotta do all the work haha

dicudmore
06-29-2006, 09:56 PM
damn and we were just talking about these fawk would be nice if someone posted a link now i gotta do all the work haha
MOTION (http://www.motionpowerboats.com)

Eliminator 4 Life
06-29-2006, 10:01 PM
MOTION (http://www.motionpowerboats.com)
If im gonna spend that kinda money I want a boat I can go underneath. Thanks Dan how you been bro. I need to get out to Havasu soon. You should ride out with Darryl for the NAci bash :)

dicudmore
06-29-2006, 10:07 PM
If im gonna spend that kinda money I want a boat I can go underneath. Thanks Dan how you been bro. I need to get out to Havasu soon. You should ride out with Darryl for the NAci bash :)
step up...there is an 03 35' at Extreme Marine with 575's that is gonna go for about 160K.
When is Naci??

Eliminator 4 Life
06-30-2006, 06:47 AM
step up...there is an 03 35' at Extreme Marine with 575's that is gonna go for about 160K.
When is Naci??
July 14,15,16 see you there :cool:

Craig
07-02-2006, 07:11 AM
Friend of mine has one with triple 2.5's on it. Nice boat!
http://www.justanothertoy.com/photogallery/Koz/koz8a.jpg

Tom Slick
07-02-2006, 11:12 AM
Motion's are very similar to Spectre's, as Jay Polini (former Spectre owner) originally started Motion with another guy. From what I understand, Jay split and started Spectre and the rest is history. In my opinion having owned a Spectre in the past and spending a bunch of time in a friends 36, I would have to say that the Spectre is nicer boat construction wise. From the outside, Spectre just appears to be a much nicer boat, as the Motion seems to be a cheaper looking knock off of the Spectre. Performance wise, the Spectre would also get my vote, purely based on their record on and off the race course. Spectre is now owned by Scott Conrad of SC Performance in Huntington Beach, California. Scott is revamping some things with the boats and is moving the entire operation from Florida out to Cali. Spectre has always had awesome customer service and Jay was fantastic to deal with. Scott Conrad is also a stand up kind of guy, so Spectre will be in good hands and I would imagine the support will continue to be out standing.
If you’re looking for a 36, Three Days Only from these forums has one of the nicest 36's on the planet and is looking to make a deal. It has Teague 800's and all the bells and whistles.