Same power, similar prices...
Any thoughts??

MR HARLEY
06-29-2006, 01:42 PM
Spectre is a poor mans Skater. :)
Hi Jordy :D

Spectre140
06-29-2006, 01:48 PM
My 36 was a fantastic boat, and since Spectre was purchased by Scot Conrad, things will only get better. If your on the west coast, it's also a bonus, since all operations will be moving to California soon.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
06-29-2006, 02:49 PM
Does that mean they will start making open bows?? :rollside:

Three Days Only
06-29-2006, 03:33 PM
Does that mean they will start making open bows?? :rollside:
The day you own a real boat that will run over 110, is the day I want to know your opinion until then keep buying those west coast turds and rolling them over every 6 mo's thinking there going to keep up with Gregg and I.
Suck me!!!!!!! go buy another gay ass jet boat or something with all your money!!!!
Im having so much fun today, there must be alot of built up frustrations inside I need to work out.

dicudmore
06-29-2006, 07:38 PM
Jeff what is your next boat??
I heard a rumor (OSO) that you were selling the 36'

FREIND OF AA AND TA
06-29-2006, 08:08 PM
The day you own a real boat that will run over 110, is the day I want to know your opinion until then keep buying those west coast turds and rolling them over every 6 mo's thinking there going to keep up with Gregg and I.
Suck me!!!!!!! go buy another gay ass jet boat or something with all your money!!!!
Im having so much fun today, there must be alot of built up frustrations inside I need to work out.
Hey comunication!! Wow!!!!

FREIND OF AA AND TA
06-30-2006, 08:33 AM
Ok somthing you said is bugging me!!! First of all 110 does not make a boat real!!! I bet you wouldn't mind a ride on a 100 yacht!! Second as much as I love you and Greg,LAST PEOPLE I WOULD TRY TO KEEP UP WITH!!! I could go into details but I don't want you to cry. If your boat is so real why won't it sell? Too bad we can't party at the river this weekend!!

Three Days Only
06-30-2006, 08:41 AM
Ok somthing you said is bugging me!!! First of all 110 does not make a boat real!!! I bet you wouldn't mind a ride on a 100 yacht!! Second as much as I love you and Greg,LAST PEOPLE I WOULD TRY TO KEEP UP WITH!!! I could go into details but I don't want you to cry. If your boat is so real why won't it sell? Too bad we can't party at the river this weekend!!
I havent really been trying to sell it if you have been noticing!! Its sort of in and out of the papers. I have it listed on OSO now and am seriously going to sell.
100 Yacht, thats sort of what im thinking, more like 65 though. How did you know what I have been looking at? Are you going to do another Ocean boat???
Jeffrey Son
Ok somthing you said is bugging me!!! First of all 110 does not make a boat real!!! I bet you wouldn't mind a ride on a 100 yacht!!
Bugging you..............I wonder why! I threw out 110 since its a number you just havent hit yet.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
06-30-2006, 08:51 AM
I havent really been trying to sell it if you have been noticing!! Its sort of in and out of the papers. I have it listed on OSO now and am seriously going to sell.
100 Yacht, thats sort of what im thinking, more like 65 though. How did you know what I have been looking at? Are you going to do another Ocean boat???
Jeffrey Son
Bugging you..............I wonder why! I threw out 110 since its a number you just havent hit yet.
Why the hell would I buy another ocean boat if you do!!!!!! Someone has to teach you the ropes!! PLEASE buy a ocean boat!!!!! I miss it!!!! I will even help you wash it once a week!! When my kids are old enough to stay alone it's on. Cabo here I come! You mention 65 feet. Must be a Hatteres?

Three Days Only
06-30-2006, 08:56 AM
Why the hell would I buy another ocean boat if you do!!!!!! Someone has to teach you the ropes!! PLEASE buy a ocean boat!!!!! I miss it!!!! I will even help you wash it once a week!! When my kids are old enough to stay alone it's on. Cabo here I come! You mention 65 feet. Must be a Hatteres?
Sunseeker or Azimut!!! Im going down to Newport to look at a few. Was it really a big ass nightmare. It cant cost anymore to keep up then my boat now! I just dumped 7K into my Spectre and I havent even been using it, it looks sick right now though. Like brand new, trailer, boat, everything. Im not even sure why im going to sell it. I only got two more years of payments and its paid off. I got a sick insurance rate.
Jeff

FREIND OF AA AND TA
06-30-2006, 09:18 AM
Sunseeker or Azimut!!! Im going down to Newport to look at a few. Was it really a big ass nightmare. It cant cost anymore to keep up then my boat now! I just dumped 7K into my Spectre and I havent even been using it, it looks sick right now though. Like brand new, trailer, boat, everything. Im not even sure why im going to sell it. I only got two more years of payments and its paid off. I got a sick insurance rate.
Jeff
Remember how mine was more of a condo than a boat! Pain in the ass to clean but I had Bobby too. Buy a big ass convertable that holds a crap load of people on the cockpit and no aft cabin. Get a huge deep V for the ruff stuff. The bad ass fishing boats are the way to go. Don't forget DIESEL!!
I better go with you, just call me and we can get park models at Newport Dunes so the the kids and wives can keep busy while we shop all day.

Three Days Only
06-30-2006, 09:58 AM
Remember how mine was more of a condo than a boat! Pain in the ass to clean but I had Bobby too. Buy a big ass convertable that holds a crap load of people on the cockpit and no aft cabin. Get a huge deep V for the ruff stuff. The bad ass fishing boats are the way to go. Don't forget DIESEL!!
I better go with you, just call me and we can get park models at Newport Dunes so the the kids and wives can keep busy while we shop all day.
Diesel for sure!!!!! Kids and wives, negative!!! Im going down for the day and going to see about 6 differnt boats. There going to pickme up at John Wayne. You can come if you want. The wife can clean it, she has a maid at home so she needs something to do besides me!!!!! LOL For real though I going to look at alot of differnt boats and then buy something. It should be in a harbor sometime next year. There so many differnt kinds. I like the fishing boats, but they lack in the comfort department since you loose alot of room due to the back area.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
06-30-2006, 10:03 AM
Diesel for sure!!!!! Kids and wives, negative!!! Im going down for the day and going to see about 6 differnt boats. There going to pickme up at John Wayne. You can come if you want. The wife can clean it, she has a maid at home so she needs something to do besides me!!!!! LOL For real though I going to look at alot of differnt boats and then buy something. It should be in a harbor sometime next year. There so many differnt kinds. I like the fishing boats, but they lack in the comfort department since you loose alot of room due to the back area.
Whatever just don't go without me. You know I have seen every ocean boat made. I can steer you from a lot I learned the hard way.
BTW Talk about thread jacking, let's stop, sorry Vegas30

riverracerx
06-30-2006, 10:27 AM
Mike, you guys should hold hands. :notam:

FREIND OF AA AND TA
06-30-2006, 10:44 AM
Mike, you guys should hold hands. :notam:
You should be on the H2O

redneckcharlie
06-30-2006, 01:01 PM
thats funny right there! :rollside:

Tom Slick
06-30-2006, 01:15 PM
Hey guys, give me a call when you're coming down, as I live right by the harbor and would like to check out the boats. You should look at the Riviera's too.

Charley
06-30-2006, 09:12 PM
Hey guys, give me a call when you're coming down, as I live right by the harbor and would like to check out the boats. You should look at the Riviera's too.
You live by the fricken harbor and you have no boat?????
Cooley yer like a gay bouncer in a Strip Club....... pointless :cry: :cry:

Tom Slick
06-30-2006, 09:38 PM
You live by the fricken harbor and you have no boat?????
Cooley yer like a gay bouncer in a Strip Club....... pointless :cry: :cry:
Pretty pathetic huh...Maybe if you'd give me a job making the big bucks, I'd be cruising the harbor in a nice, big yacht. Better yet, you by the yacht and I'll keep a real close eye on it for ya. :D

Charley
06-30-2006, 11:02 PM
Pretty pathetic huh...Maybe if you'd give me a job making the big bucks, I'd be cruising the harbor in a nice, big yacht. Better yet, you by the yacht and I'll keep a real close eye on it for ya. :D
why you looking at me, my dream is making ***boat videos :rollside:

ROZ
07-01-2006, 01:58 AM
You should look at the Riviera's too.
Great Aussie luxury sport fisher :cool: Ellsworth Marine in San Diego cuts the transom off to put in the sick live well... It's quite a site to watch ;)

Keith E. Sayre
07-01-2006, 12:43 PM
Just happened to have a friend with the killer and I do mean killer deal on a
2001 36' Spectre Cat. Less than 100 total hours on the boat. I crawled all
over it and could NOT find one scratch anywhere on the boat. Here's the
best part. He's asking for $180,000!!!!!!! This boat has a $50,000 paint job,
a brand new $3,000 windshield to help with the wind, reupholstered interior
just because. OH--you want to know about power, I'm sorry, it has Merc
SC900's with #6 drives!!! goes about 140 mph. Here's the best part, the
2 engines have 0 hours on the $40,000 Paul Pfaff rebuilds! It has a big
hydraulic tunnel plate in the rear, cover, nice aluminum trailer. If I told you
it was a brand new boat with 2 demo hours on it, you'd believe me. Gaitlin
mufflers, I can't believe the price but if you know the owner, he's one of
the guys that once he decides to get rid of it, he gets rid of it. Everyone
will think this boat is brand new. Call me for photos and details. It's in Havasu and I have the keys!
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
928-680-1400

dimarcobros
07-01-2006, 05:32 PM
Always ready for a party and live on the bay in Newport. ***boat needs a gathering and when you get the boat I call boat bitch :)

dicudmore
07-03-2006, 10:54 PM
Just happened to have a friend with the killer and I do mean killer deal on a
2001 36' Spectre Cat. Less than 100 total hours on the boat. I crawled all
over it and could NOT find one scratch anywhere on the boat. Here's the
best part. He's asking for $180,000!!!!!!! This boat has a $50,000 paint job,
a brand new $3,000 windshield to help with the wind, reupholstered interior
just because. OH--you want to know about power, I'm sorry, it has Merc
SC900's with #6 drives!!! goes about 140 mph. Here's the best part, the
2 engines have 0 hours on the $40,000 Paul Pfaff rebuilds! It has a big
hydraulic tunnel plate in the rear, cover, nice aluminum trailer. If I told you
it was a brand new boat with 2 demo hours on it, you'd believe me. Gaitlin
mufflers, I can't believe the price but if you know the owner, he's one of
the guys that once he decides to get rid of it, he gets rid of it. Everyone
will think this boat is brand new. Call me for photos and details. It's in Havasu and I have the keys!
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
928-680-1400
hey this is supposed to be a classified sale...

Keith E. Sayre
07-05-2006, 10:06 AM
you snooze you lose! Keith

dicudmore
07-11-2006, 08:10 PM
after recently getting a ride in a 36' Spectre...I'd say nice boat :cool: