PDA

View Full Version : never again........

olbiezer
06-29-2006, 03:52 PM
just got home from a drive......jackson mississippi to lake elisnor calif......started sunday about 3 am and got back thursday morning 10am pulling a boat 1800 miles........if i ever do it again someone please shoot me!!!! :crossx:

SmokinLowriderSS
06-29-2006, 06:00 PM
So, you're a glutton for punishment. LOL Glad you made it OK tho. :)

olbiezer
06-29-2006, 06:19 PM
thanks i was really lucky......anyone that has been through west texas and nm and az knows its not the place to break down.......drove 1800 miles put the boat in the garage and took a nap and came back out and tire was flat.....at least it was at home lol

taylormanss
06-29-2006, 07:10 PM
is this the boat you bought? great looking boat, did ya sell your other boat?

taylormanss
06-29-2006, 07:11 PM
if ya want a backseat I gotta connection he just made one for my 19' liberator.

olbiezer
06-29-2006, 07:59 PM
yes thats the boat i bought and no i have the back seat for it just didnt put it in thanks bro

h2oski2fast
06-29-2006, 08:41 PM
That's a long drive to put your boat in that puddle. Hell, I live 45 minutes from there and I don't use it. LOL :) :) :)

sdba069
06-29-2006, 10:30 PM
Hey Ron...... You might have to change your screen name now on HB to Oleliminator and Randall, yes, he did sell the Barron Sprint. You'll even get to start hanging out with the jet boat crowd.

olbiezer
06-30-2006, 06:45 AM
theres a jetboat crowd? lol oh ya talked me into it......unfortunitly i have made all the trips to the brazo's i think i will make for awhile lol.....one tow in a year is all i can stand lol

beaverfab
06-30-2006, 08:08 AM
Ron what is that thing hanging on the back of your boat???? :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

olbiezer
06-30-2006, 09:25 AM
jj its a big d*** just dont be standing behind it when it goes off.......come on jj wheres the love.......u know its only temporary till i can get a real boat maybe next year........

EXTREMEBOATS
06-30-2006, 07:49 PM
:rolleyes: Just got off the phone with Ron,I think hes scared.... Not to mention the price of fuel for his new ride has him thinkin.... Look for it to be on the market soon.... :yuk: I told him atleast back it down the ramp and see if it sucks and blows...LOL. He sounds happy but its still just a "Ditch Pump" :argue: Good luck with it Ron....
Mike :cry:

olbiezer
06-30-2006, 07:54 PM
mike cant beleave u really think any of those things.....just a ditch pump? boy u better stay out of just jets....... :argue: :argue:

EXTREMEBOATS
06-30-2006, 08:28 PM
:argue: Ron i've said it befor.... What ever makes you wet and squishy....Just get the damn thing wet... :crossx:
Mike

Rexone
07-01-2006, 02:18 PM
Ok I'm just curious why anywould would drive cross country to go to lake elsinore when hundreds of nicer lakes are much closer. :confused:

olbiezer
07-01-2006, 04:04 PM
didnt go for the lake mike........really just went to see the rex marine sign on the highway before u get there........actually i went to get the boat not go to the lake. :argue:

DaveA
07-01-2006, 07:51 PM
You went all the way out there to get a WHAT? LOL
Is it true that it's actually Lake Smellsomemore?
You shoulda gone ahead on down to Rexmarine and met Mike G. He woulda given you a free catalog. :D

olbiezer
07-02-2006, 06:51 AM
dave i didnt go to the lake but u have to drive by it to get where i was going.....it looks very nice and no smell from the road anyway......if u have ever ben to a mississippi lake u dont complain about anyone elses lake for a little color problem...... i thought turd brown was the proper color of water for years till i saw the colorado river lol :crossx:

blender over
07-03-2006, 01:29 PM
dave i didnt go to the lake but u have to drive by it to get where i was going.....it looks very nice and no smell from the road anyway......if u have ever ben to a mississippi lake u dont complain about anyone elses lake for a little color problem...... i thought turd brown was the proper color of water for years till i saw the colorado river lol :crossx:
I drove from Lake Elsinore all the way to Crawley Texas for my liberator, will never do it again :yuk:

rrrr
07-04-2006, 11:46 AM
Ron what is that thing hanging on the back of your boat???? :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
LMFAO........ :crossx:
JJ, the Howard is gonna get wet this weekend, maybe going over to the river. I'll call you if we do.
Edit: I bought my Howard from a guy in LHC. Left Plano at 8PM Thanksgiving Day to go get it, I was back home by 11:00 PM Saturday. This included blinding snow from Albuquerque to Gallup, a stop at a tire shop in LHC to replace the 30-some year old bias ply Goodyear Polyglas GTs on the trailer, a bearing repack, and a stop in Tucumcari on the return to eat green chile enchiladas at Del's Restaurant.
You're an olsissy...... :p :D :D

Fool Throttle
07-05-2006, 07:45 AM
I know how you feel. 1 mo ago my girl and i drove 2150 miles (each way) to Vancouver, WA from Dallas to pick up my 787' Hondo. 33 hrs each way and we never stopped. made it there and back in 3 days. that was murder!
Jay

rrrr
07-05-2006, 09:02 AM
I know how you feel. 1 mo ago my girl and i drove 2150 miles (each way) to Vancouver, WA from Dallas to pick up my 787' Hondo. 33 hrs each way and we never stopped. made it there and back in 3 days. that was murder!
Jay
Jeezus, where do you run a 787' ship around the DFW area? :crossx: :D :D
Are you sure you didn't pick up the boat in Long Beach harbor?? :rollside: