PDA

View Full Version : I want to say Thank You

Eliminator 4 Life
06-29-2006, 04:02 PM
I wanted to take a minute to tell a few board members thanks for reffering there friends to me.
Grads aka Greg I wanted to thank you for all your Eliminator support and I also wanted to thank you for sending Tony my way for a 28 foot Nordic..
Surmike I also waned to thank you for sending Ace my way for a 25 Nordic.
Thanks again I appreciate the business. I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July
E4L.........

grads2112
06-29-2006, 05:15 PM
No problem buddy. Thanks for getting Tony a deal. I think thats the happiest I've seen him in awhile.

CANADA
06-29-2006, 05:37 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h207/OGSHOCKER/OG.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h207/OGSHOCKER/GAYHOMO.jpg

John.
06-29-2006, 07:37 PM
I wanted to take a minute to tell a few board members thanks for reffering there friends to me.
Grads aka Greg I wanted to thank you for all your Eliminator support and I also wanted to thank you for sending Tony my way for a 28 foot Nordic..
Surmike I also waned to thank you for sending Ace my way for a 25 Nordic.
Thanks again I appreciate the business. I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July
E4L.........
Tony's my neighbor and we went and checked out the boat with Greg last weekend just after Tony got home from the dealership. It's pretty dang nice. He sure is a very happy camper. We have a Nordic dealer 15 minutes from our houses and he drove all the way dow to you for this boat...I guess it was well worth the trip.

Eliminator 4 Life
06-29-2006, 09:49 PM
Tony's my neighbor and we went and checked out the boat with Greg last weekend just after Tony got home from the dealership. It's pretty dang nice. He sure is a very happy camper. We have a Nordic dealer 15 minutes from our houses and he drove all the way dow to you for this boat...I guess it was well worth the trip.
Thanks ULTRAJOHN guess Ill have to make a trip this summer to check out pastie cove with you guys :)

Surmike
06-29-2006, 09:57 PM
Not a problem I don't think I've ever seen anyone so excited to get a boat. Hopefully I'll get to make the trip out with him to pick it up and meet you. :rollside: