PDA

View Full Version : canadians like balls.

dmontzsta
06-29-2006, 09:08 PM
it shows in Hansons sig. :220v: :)

Kim Hanson
06-30-2006, 07:19 AM
Ya , it's Canada day here in the AM and I am Canadian !........( . )( . )..... :)

uclahater
06-30-2006, 07:46 AM
Ya , it's Canada day here in the AM and I am Canadian !........( . )( . )..... :)
Happy Canada day KIM :cool:

Kim Hanson
06-30-2006, 07:50 AM
Happy Canada day KIM :cool:
Thanks Hater.......( . )( . )............
:)

hoolign
06-30-2006, 07:03 PM
Idiot!

Havasu1986
07-03-2006, 07:55 PM
:idea:

Kim Hanson
07-03-2006, 08:51 PM
:idea:
Don't have one of those things cause then shit happens :idea: :p ........( . )( . )............. :D

lilrick
07-10-2006, 09:01 PM
Idiot!
hehehe:D

MAXIMUS
07-12-2006, 06:48 AM
Please stay on the topic... Rex will have to come in here & remind everybody that "this" topic is about "canada" & "ballz" anything else will require a correction & possible penalty of your on line regestration account with hot boat & any affiliats... Thanks again, remeber its a place to share helpful info & enlighten others on topics only found in ****ed places... :) I am working closely with rex now to keep this section of the forums on the straight & narrow. Its been brought to the attention of many that we are a little "loose" with our control of topics n shit! So please continue & remember its all about "BALLS" :)
Thank you from hot boat & maximus the moderators moderator... ;)

Kim Hanson
07-12-2006, 01:52 PM
Please stay on the topic... Rex will have to come in here & remind everybody that "this" topic is about "canada" & "ballz" anything else will require a correction & possible penalty of your on line regestration account with hot boat & any affiliats... Thanks again, remeber its a place to share helpful info & enlighten others on topics only found in ****ed places... :) I am working closely with rex now to keep this section of the forums on the straight & narrow. Its been brought to the attention of many that we are a little "loose" with our control of topics n shit! So please continue & remember its all about "BALLS" :)
You knew Donald would start a thread about balls now, didn't ya! Too much wresling with boys will do that Dr. Phil said :D :D

Roland the Fisherman
07-12-2006, 03:10 PM
Well.....there ya have it.
Has anyone ever seen Rex and Maxie at the same place and at the same time? :idea:
I ask you could it be that Maxie is Rexs' slightly more perverted, faggy, worse spelling but witter alter ego?

Biglue
07-12-2006, 06:05 PM
Shut up, drop em and bend over ......fag. :crossx: :)

MAXIMUS
07-13-2006, 03:51 AM
Shut up, drop em and bend over ......fag. :crossx: :)
lol... you talkin to rex or maxi :220v:

MAXIMUS
07-13-2006, 03:52 AM
This is where I start talking in 3rd party form.... :hammerhea

lucky
07-13-2006, 07:55 AM
This is where I start talking in 3rd party form.... :hammerhea
I heard hater was a wonderful ball handler ,
Kim actually spend a summer cleaning lil round dimpled balls to support his labatte habbit
Demon - has had more slappin his ass - than the hoop at a 76'rs areana
Mrs Maxi - has a set on the Mantle :0 )
Me , I lost mine in the divorce , i believe they are now in a trophy case , next to my wallet :)

Roland the Fisherman
07-13-2006, 09:17 AM
I lost mine in a devorce as well. But as luck would have it I later located them hanging in a southern Utah sarsaparilla bar and was able to buy them back.
Seems the little bitaches were in cahoots! :mad:
Hater, not to worry I spent the extra .22cents and got your raisins a well. :wink:

dmontzsta
07-13-2006, 10:17 AM
I lost mine in a devorce as well. But as luck would have it I later located them hanging in a southern Utah sarsaparilla bar and was able to buy them back.
Hater, not to worry I spent the extra .22cents and got your raisins a well. :wink:
lol

Biglue
07-13-2006, 12:14 PM
I heard hater was a wonderful ball handler ,
Kim actually spend a summer cleaning lil round dimpled balls to support his labatte habbit
Demon - has had more slappin his ass - than the hoop at a 76'rs areana
Mrs Maxi - has a set on the Mantle :0 )
Me , I lost mine in the divorce , i believe they are now in a trophy case , next to my wallet :)
All this god damned crying about not having balls......WTF????? You're in BR. Shit this is a testicle buffet you fags. :rolleyes: :crossx:

MAXIMUS
07-13-2006, 02:52 PM
Hmmm a testicle buffet huh.... :idea: Is that why its always busy in here... :jawdrop:

Kim Hanson
07-13-2006, 04:25 PM
Hmmm a testicle buffet huh.... :idea: Is that why its always busy in here... :jawdrop:
I thought it was because I was here :p :D way to burst my balls......( . )( . )......... :cry:

Roland the Fisherman
07-14-2006, 06:20 AM
: burst my balls......( . )( . )......... :cry:
Jacked-off?

Kim Hanson
07-14-2006, 05:22 PM
Jacked-off?
I wanted to say bubble, but this thread is about balls :rollside: ............( . )( . )......Wife won't do that for me either :p

Biglue
07-14-2006, 08:34 PM
I wanted to say bubble, but this thread is about balls :rollside: ............( . )( . )......Wife won't do that for me either :p
That's funny, I don't even have to ask her. :crossx:
That was too easy Kimmy. LMAO

Kim Hanson
07-14-2006, 09:45 PM
That's funny, I don't even have to ask her. :crossx:
That was too easy Kimmy. LMAO
Lue you are starting to scare me, are you in prison ? I was told jacking off is a " Ricer Thing " it makes there tail light sparkle :p .............( . )( . )............... :crossx: :rollside:

MAXIMUS
07-15-2006, 05:47 AM
I just found out today that my office controller is a canadian... wtf... lol I called her a flap head! :D She looked at me & said what??? I said nevermind apperantly you don't watch south park... :rolleyes:

Roland the Fisherman
07-15-2006, 06:08 AM
apperantly you don't watch south park... :rolleyes:
Now this is starting to make sense.