PDA

View Full Version : Contact info for the graphic design guy?

house
06-29-2006, 09:26 PM
I have seen a link posted on here before about the guy that draws out custom designs for people's boats.
Anyone have a clue as to who I am talking about and if so could you post his website?
Thanks!

voodoomedman
06-29-2006, 09:28 PM
I have seen a link posted on here before about the guy that draws out custom designs for people's boats.
Anyone have a clue as to who I am talking about and if so could you post his website?
Thanks!
PM Ultra28 and buy an Ultra. You won't get a better person to design and spray your gel. A pretty damn nice boat comes with it too.

voodoomedman
06-29-2006, 09:43 PM
I dont think he was looking at spending that much:crossx:
Actually after I posted this I looked and saw another thread where he is probably going to end up with an Ultra 26 Deck.
Anyways I really don't think they are that expensive. Well expensive yeah but they are not way more than other builders in my opinion especially when you look at everything that comes with them.

voodoomedman
06-29-2006, 10:02 PM
I only wish i could afford some of the boats people have on here. Good thing i am happy with what i have:D
I wish so too cuz that would mean I would have lots of money. Thing is though I'm happy with what I have too so I'd just have a lot of money and still have my boat.

THATJEFFGUY
06-29-2006, 11:43 PM
Thanks!
Shoot a PM to Russ, TheEduKator here on the boards. He does nice graphics work. his website (http://www.rarekoncepts.com)