PDA

View Full Version : Restored Avenger

jetboat
06-30-2006, 07:02 AM
this is the before and after pictures of a 1977 avenger.it's in the final stages of comming together.just putting it out there so you all can see what this style boat can look like.the motor is a stock 460 with new goodies,new interior,and more suttle changes.more pictures when it's finally done.the final stages could not have gone together without the help of charlie f.also a member of hot boat.hay devilman,were almost there!how's the buggles?

Brazos River Rat
06-30-2006, 07:37 AM
Steve;
Boat is looking great. Can't wait to see it on the water.
Good Luck .
Need picture of it outside in the sun ..

Greaser
06-30-2006, 09:14 AM
Looks nice bro!!!!

jetboat
06-30-2006, 09:33 AM
Looks nice bro!!!!
thanks,remember,part of this boat has your parts,so thank you anf best wishes on your weeding.hopr divilman sees this post.

Greaser
06-30-2006, 09:39 AM
thanks,remember,part of this boat has your parts,so thank you anf best wishes on your weeding.hopr divilman sees this post.
Thanks!!! Did you ever get the wiring figured out?
I know where Devilman hangs out on the web. I'll let him know.

jetboat
06-30-2006, 09:56 AM
Thanks!!! Did you ever get the wiring figured out?
I know where Devilman hangs out on the web. I'll let him know.
sorry about the spelling on the last post,yes the wiring has all been redone.and hope to have it runing this weekend,and maybe in the water in a couple of weeks.

Greaser
06-30-2006, 09:58 AM
sorry about the spelling on the last post,yes the wiring has all been redone.and hope to have it runing this weekend,and maybe in the water in a couple of weeks.
Awsome, I bet you cant wait.

jetboat
06-30-2006, 10:03 AM
Awsome, I bet you cant wait.
correct,is the divilman on vacation?

Devilman
06-30-2006, 10:19 AM
correct,is the divilman on vacation?
Goin on Steve? LOL, "vacation". I wish....:D Internet stuff was down for 2 friggin weeks, just got it goin this morning. Boat looks nice! Comin along real good, you gonna have it on the water soon? Got any more pics?

jetboat
06-30-2006, 10:53 AM
Goin on Steve? LOL, "vacation". I wish....:D Internet stuff was down for 2 friggin weeks, just got it goin this morning. Boat looks nice! Comin along real good, you gonna have it on the water soon? Got any more pics?
thanks,will have more next week,really,hopfully most of the finishing touches will be done next week,you'l see the suttle changes done on the whole boat.maybe this year charlie and myself will try and all of us get to gether?some were in the middle.the one who is most proud is my 15 yr old son,he now sees something ugly turned into something different.allways have a vision and look at the details in any project.cant wait to have my son send some pictures to ''foose'' and get his response.

Devilman
06-30-2006, 11:08 AM
thanks,will have more next week,really,hopfully most of the finishing touches will be done next week,you'l see the suttle changes done on the whole boat.maybe this year charlie and myself will try and all of us get to gether?some were in the middle.the one who is most proud is my 15 yr old son,he now sees something ugly turned into something different.allways have a vision and look at the details in any project.cant wait to have my son send some pictures to ''foose'' and get his response.
Be lookin forward to it. You get more pics, make sure & post 'em up. Like to see the interior also. See what it look like with that center dash-pod cut out of there. Congrats to you & your son, you've brought that boat a long way! A get together sounds good, prolly will be up in your neck of the woods in October for sure runnin around on the Brazos. Billy (Brazos River Rat) was there last year. You guys should try & make it....

jetboat
06-30-2006, 12:05 PM
Be lookin forward to it. You get more pics, make sure & post 'em up. Like to see the interior also. See what it look like with that center dash-pod cut out of there. Congrats to you & your son, you've brought that boat a long way! A get together sounds good, prolly will be up in your neck of the woods in October for sure runnin around on the Brazos. Billy (Brazos River Rat) was there last year. You guys should try & make it....
you can almost count on it.interior pictures next week.have a safe 4th.