PDA

View Full Version : Paging hasselhoff

OnlyMoney
06-30-2006, 07:15 AM
I head out to the lake after work and Chris is coming up with the boat from Havi this afternoon. We've got the Patron packed for Kristi and the FCM is on theb ig boat in the marina. And I have extra pasties for her too! :p We might have to kidnap the two of you and head over there on evening, or two. :rollside:
See you on Mead on Sunday! :rollside:
Shelby

UnionJack
06-30-2006, 07:55 AM
we will be in havasu, in the new ride.... "Heir Ride" tm

ChumpChange
06-30-2006, 08:00 AM
Hasselhoff went to the hospital yesterday:
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/30062006/364/hasselhoff-injured.html
Actor David Hasselhoff was rushed to a London hospital on Thursday after slicing his hand open during a bathroom accident.
The 53-year-old Baywatch star, who is currently in the capital to shoot an advertising campaign, was taken from his hotel to St Thomas' Hospital for emergency surgery.
Hasselhoff severe a tendon on shards from a glass shelf, which he accidentally smashed on the restroom wall while shaving.
A hospital aide tells The Sun, "David was about to shave when he hit his head on a shelf, which shattered. His hand was cut quite badly."

ChumpChange
06-30-2006, 08:00 AM
we will be in havasu, in the new ride.... "Heir Ride" tm
You have any pics of the new ride? Your boats always seem to look great!

UnionJack
06-30-2006, 08:03 AM
not yet, maybe today

OnlyMoney
06-30-2006, 08:05 AM
Ok you dam n thread jackers! :crossx: Jason was on here and I wanted to do a thread for him and his woman. :) Not David Hasselhoff and UJ, we all know you're getting your 32 on Monday. Isn't there a thread about that???
You guys kill me. :rollside: :rollside:
Have a great weekend UJ. Tell the woman we said hello.

UnionJack
06-30-2006, 08:06 AM
you just want to see the brain on her ankle.

OnlyMoney
06-30-2006, 08:08 AM
you just want to see the brain on her ankle.
And I have pink pasties for her......Pinky and the Brain!!! :rollside: :rollside:

UnionJack
06-30-2006, 08:14 AM
And I have pink pasties for her......Pinky and the Brain!!! :rollside: :rollside:
thats great....