PDA

View Full Version : This is for you Poster X

topless
06-30-2006, 09:11 AM
I just got my new Chrysler 300C, and returned to the dealer the next day, complaining that I couldn't figure out how the radio worked.
The salesman explained that the radio was voice activated. "Watch this!" he said, "Nelson!" The radio replied, "Ricky or Willie?" "Willie!" he continued, and On The Road Again came from the speakers.
I drove away happy, and for the next few days, every time I'd say, "Beethoven!", I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said, "Beatles!", I'd get one of their awesome songs.
One day, a couple ran a red light and nearly creamed my new car, but I swerved in time to avoid them. "ASSHOLES!" I yelled. The French National Anthem began to play, sung by Jane Fonda and Michael Moore, backed up by John Kerry on guitar, Al Gore on drums and Bill Clinton on sax....
I LOVE this car !!!!!!!!!

Poster X
06-30-2006, 12:28 PM
Have you tried cognitive retardation or sychophant? I hear George plays a mean Fife.

redneckcharlie
06-30-2006, 12:56 PM
wow, look who got a thesaurus today. :jawdrop:

topless
06-30-2006, 01:39 PM
wow, look who got a thesaurus today. :jawdrop:
LMAO!!!!! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Blown 472
06-30-2006, 01:49 PM
LMAO!!!!! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
Topless you are a hard ass, I love you.

topless
06-30-2006, 01:53 PM
Topless you are a hard ass, I love you.
Did you notice that you don't need a dictionary to understand my posts? :idea:

Old Texan
06-30-2006, 01:59 PM
PeeWeeX has blisters on his thumbs from turning pages in his "Funky Wagnalls" trying to figure out what he said.

Rexone
06-30-2006, 03:54 PM
I just got my new Chrysler 300C, and returned to the dealer the next day, complaining that I couldn't figure out how the radio worked.
The salesman explained that the radio was voice activated. "Watch this!" he said, "Nelson!" The radio replied, "Ricky or Willie?" "Willie!" he continued, and On The Road Again came from the speakers.
I drove away happy, and for the next few days, every time I'd say, "Beethoven!", I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said, "Beatles!", I'd get one of their awesome songs.
One day, a couple ran a red light and nearly creamed my new car, but I swerved in time to avoid them. "ASSHOLES!" I yelled. The French National Anthem began to play, sung by Jane Fonda and Michael Moore, backed up by John Kerry on guitar, Al Gore on drums and Bill Clinton on sax....
:D That's pretty good.
PX might need an anti-venom shot before this is over lol.

Poster X
06-30-2006, 04:11 PM
If you guys can take a bankrupt nation, thousands of dead young people, world policy set back 200 years and the utter decimation of the Constitution all while high fiving one another and bragging to your children about your astute political integrity.. I guess I can take a little ribbing over an imaginary quartet? Maybe Al Sharpton can play the bongos?

Bow Tie Omega
06-30-2006, 05:33 PM
If you guys can take a bankrupt nation, thousands of dead young people, world policy set back 200 years and the utter decimation of the Constitution all while high fiving one another and bragging to your children about your astute political integrity.. I guess I can take a little ribbing over an imaginary quartet? Maybe Al Sharpton can play the bongos?
Jesse Jackson can do the vocals and Hilary can play the tamborine. They can all sing about burning flags, how they never inhaled, how they spit on our soldiers during Vietnam with Jane and how Wild Bill resolved the deficit by decimating our military . Then they can kick George W out of the Oval office and have an orgy. :rolleyes:

Poster X
06-30-2006, 06:08 PM
I missed that part about decimating the military? Must have been in a welfare drug rehabilitation program at the time? Who are all those guys you have policing the world..Hells Angels? I'd love to see that pic of Hillary spitting on our troops. Have a pic?
On the burning a flag routine, exactly why do you give a rats ass? Patriotism comes from the heart. Not cloth. What's next on your list. Flags on t-shirts? How about all those people putting their fat hairy asses on the flag in those swimsuits? Electric chair or firing squad? I've seen a lot of red white and blue firecrackers. Think they're blowing up the flag? Maybe we ought to give them life in prison? Might give some of those marijuana smokers still doing life from the 70's someone to talk to?
Come to think of it, I've seen quite a few boats and motorcycles painted like the flag. I'll bet a bunch of those folks dislike the war. We ought to electrocute their ass while we're at it. They think the flag is some sorta ornament they can paint on anything. Why, if they repainted their boats down the road that would be like erasing the american flag. Commie bastards.
If you think a flag makes you a patriot you wouldn't know George Patton from George Gobel. People make America. The flag is a symbol about like the Harley Davidson logo. To hell with the flag. Worry about the boys in green. They're dying for real estate. Not factory made stretch muslin and dye.

Bow Tie Omega
06-30-2006, 07:19 PM
I missed that part about decimating the military? Must have been in a welfare drug rehabilitation program at the time? Who are all those guys you have policing the world..Hells Angels? I'd love to see that pic of Hillary spitting on our troops. Have a pic?
On the burning a flag routine, exactly why do you give a rats ass? Patriotism comes from the heart. Not cloth. What's next on your list. Flags on t-shirts? How about all those people putting their fat hairy asses on the flag in those swimsuits? Electric chair or firing squad? I've seen a lot of red white and blue firecrackers. Think they're blowing up the flag? Maybe we ought to give them life in prison? Might give some of those marijuana smokers still doing life from the 70's someone to talk to?
Come to think of it, I've seen quite a few boats and motorcycles painted like the flag. I'll bet a bunch of those folks dislike the war. We ought to electrocute their ass while we're at it. They think the flag is some sorta ornament they can paint on anything. Why, if they repainted their boats down the road that would be like erasing the american flag. Commie bastards.
If you think a flag makes you a patriot you wouldn't know George Patton from George Gobel. People make America. The flag is a symbol about like the Harley Davidson logo. To hell with the flag. Worry about the boys in green. They're dying for real estate. Not factory made stretch muslin and dye.
Are you clueless? Do you listen to anything other then NPR? From the sounds of your ignorant, extreme leftists rants, you sound like Howard Dean ( Ooooowwwwwwwaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!). Your ideology is so skewed. Get off the liberal band wagon and actually study both sides of the coin, you might actually learn something.
Before you start hammering me on what makes a patriot , do you even know who I am, my political affiliation, if I have a military backround, my voting record? Obviously not, you are just some leftist nut job spewing half truths and twisting them to fit your idealogy. For the record, I am a registered independent, former Navy Hospital Corpsman who served for 4 years on active duty and 2 years in the active reserves. I volunteered after the first gulf war. That piece of cloth you say "to hell with" is the same flag that the boys fighting for us raise and lower every day, the same flag that they are draped in when they die, and the same flag that is given to the next of kin when they die. If you had ever served or even acted as a true patriot, you would understand what the flag actually means. The flag is infact a symbol, it is a symbol of our country and everything it stands for, including the rights you hide behind. Unfortunately, you can not raise hearts on a flag pole, or hand them to loved one's.
My reason for responding was to have mature, intelligent debate about some issues. Obviously , I responded in the beginning in a tone not conducive to mature debate. But my bantor in the beginning is what you sound like constantly. As an Independent, I vote for the person I feel is best for the job. I am not committed to any one party or it's idealogy. I like to actually research the facts and make an educated decision. As far as the decimation of the military under Clinton is concerned, look up this article
www.ncpa.org/%7Encpa/oped/bartlett/apr2199.html
You constantly bash Bush. Rather then bash him, offer real solutions. He by no means has been perfect, but as I reffered to above, Clinton shares plenty of blame for this whole fiasco as well. From his decimation of the military in the 90's to his knowledge of Al-Qaeda planning to attack us using aircraft.
If you are going to bitch about something, offer solutions. Should we even discuss Clinton's knowledge of Al-Qaeda's plans to attack us using aircraft.
www.warriorsfortruth.com/911clinton.html
All I am saying is look at the whole picture not just one very skewed side. As you often hear, "Their are two sides to every story......And then there is the truth".

07-01-2006, 08:40 AM
To left wing nut cases our flag means nothing [see above post] It shouldn't mean anything when they envision one world government and control of the world by the United Nations. If flag burning is ok with Left wing wackos does that mean we can burn the UN flag? How about the Islmanic flag? Mexican flag? Mainland China's flag? If thats the case then I support flag burning. :crossx:

Old Texan
07-01-2006, 09:08 AM
Great post Bow Tie. You knocked 'ol PeeWee outta the ring.
Unfortunately your challenge to PX will most likely go unanswered. He has difficulty with direct answers he can't spin. Then again he may come back with a raving diatribe of "words of the month" from Aunt B's Woman's Day.

07-01-2006, 09:24 AM
Bow Tie, Don't confuse Poser with facts and reason, two things he is unfamilar with. Great post BTW.

Poster X
07-01-2006, 12:22 PM
This reminds me of Eddie Izzards rhetoric on the English Flag. :crossx:
Either way, In my opinion putting so much salt in a piece of cloth manufactured solely for profit is ridiculous. A flag bought at walmart and burned at a local rally for whatever insignificant political meaning, is just cloth. I can understand a flag that covered your Fathers, brothers (or whoevers) coffin might have some sincere sentimental meaning. The same would go for one salvaged from the battlefield. My Fathers flag is the centerpiece of our mantle. But if you're jumping up and down on your couch like a monkey on acid every time you see a video of Iranians (or Americans) burning a flag in the street. You're an idiot.
I served in the Navy and lost many of my family and friends to Viet Nam. They died for their country. Not some stupid flag you have stuck on your fender every time you decide you're a patriot.
If you really love this country quit selling it out for a party that only exists for personal wealth. That's why we fled England genius.

Poster X
07-01-2006, 12:32 PM
You constantly bash Bush. Rather then bash him, offer real solutions. He by no means has been perfect, but as I reffered to above, Clinton shares plenty of blame for this whole fiasco as well. From his decimation of the military in the 90's to his knowledge of Al-Qaeda planning to attack us using aircraft.
Sheesh. What do you think he did? Are you dumb enough to believe he said, "aww, the heck with it. I think I'll just get a blowjob and forget it."
In actuality he is the only President to bring a terrorist to trial and get a conviction. Maybe he shoulda bombed the shit outta Argentina or Greece? He wasn't an idiot that would just start bombing the crap outta everybody without knowing what he was doing. Unlike the punk we have now that's killed about everybody BUT a terrorist. If you want to kill a terrorist bomb the Gaza Strip. Hamas has offices with signs on the door. You can't miss them.

Bow Tie Omega
07-01-2006, 01:08 PM
Intelligent response :rolleyes: The flag represents (symbolizes) all that is good with this country. Hell, it represents the country. Maybe you treat it as just a piece of cloth. That piece of cloth stands for all of the intangibles that this country stands for, all of the ideas that make this country what it is. The same country that allows you to spread your extreme liberal rhetoric. If we can not have a symbol that represents the intangibles that make up this country, then please explain to me how I can hang freedom on a pole, my right to vote on a pole, My right to speak out for or against a government on a pole, my right to earn a living the way I see fit on a pole.
Seriously, please educate me on how to do this so I can. From your blatant disrespect stated for the flag in past posts, I have a hard time believing that you ever served in any branch of the United States Military....honorably anyways. But I could be wrong. Personally I look at flag burning the same way as I look at the ignorants of this world who spit on soldiers, sailors, airmen and marine's graves, not for the fact that they are burning a piece of cloth, but what the piece of cloth stands for.
Do you really think that Bush is just a cowboy who just wakes up and decides to go and kill people for no apparent reason. Do you think Congress would ever let that happen? Lets provide a list of some of the people Bush has caught or killed since his war against terrorism has started...
1. Sadaam Hussein (He currently on trial for crimes against humanity)
2. Abu Musab al-Zarqawi (Killed as the #3 in charge of Al Quada)
3. Zacarias Moussaoui (Tried and Convicted of being the 20th hijacker on
9/11, and being an Al Quada trained terrorist)
4. There are about 400 more in Cuba awaiting trial
List me Bill Clintons accomplishments with fighting terrorism, if there are any. Furthermore, how many attacks on our soil have their been while Bill Clinton was in Office, and yes you have to include 9/11 because he not only knew about the threat, but failed to share the info with the Bush Administration. How many attacks have there been since President Bush has began the war against terrorism on our soil. Please list facts, as I have.

Bow Tie Omega
07-01-2006, 01:12 PM
Sheesh. What do you think he did? Are you dumb enough to believe he said, "aww, the heck with it. I think I'll just get a blowjob and forget it."
In actuality he is the only President to bring a terrorist to trial and get a conviction. Maybe he shoulda bombed the shit outta Argentina or Greece? He wasn't an idiot that would just start bombing the crap outta everybody without knowing what he was doing. Unlike the punk we have now that's killed about everybody BUT a terrorist. If you want to kill a terrorist bomb the Gaza Strip. Hamas has offices with signs on the door. You can't miss them.
Actually, I think Israel is doing a good job of handling Hamas. As of this week, they are finally speaking to Hamas in the only language they understand....bombs, kidnapping and death.

Poster X
07-01-2006, 06:29 PM
I've seen the light bow tie. You have enlightened me. Now go sit on a pole for the sake of patriots everywhere.
You are out of your mind if you believe Clinton suppressed information vital to the security of the nation to accomplish whatever you think that accomplished? I wouldn't even accuse Dumya of that, and he's a legitimate idiot.
Terrorists DO NOT think in accordance to your pathological relationship with time. They attack and wait to see what happens. If nothing interesting happens after an attack, they attack again. The nature of terrorism is not to win. It is to terrorize. We are still so traumatized and reactionary since their last attack, there is no need to attack again. We couldn't be any more askew and living in fear than we are right now. Us bombing the shit out of the desert in Afghanistan or going after a country that had nothing to do with the attack has not, nor ever will, curtail terrorism. You cannot get them with traditional warfare. I know it. You know it, and they know it. Only Dubya don't get it.
A quick question, (the entire Hot Boat brain trust is invited to participate). Do you even know why modern terrorism exists in the first place? That might give you a clue as how to end it. :wink:
Screamin about your flag is the wrong answer. Thanks in advance. (didn't want you to waste a bunch of time googlin Betsy Ross)

Bow Tie Omega
07-01-2006, 07:16 PM
"Interesting" theories on your part to say the least. But from some of your comments, I think it is you that has been doing the googling. Anyone who is as astute as you "claim" to be knows that there is whole lot more to terrorism then what you state. You still have not posted any resources/references to back up your "facts", which leads me to think your facts are nothing more then random thoughts and from the sounds of your thoughts, you make them up as you go.
Everything you have said can be picked up by reading the front page of the New York Times....And we all know what a rag that has turned into. I have spoken fact and have backed up my facts for this entire topic. You on the other hand refuse to, which only backs up my claims as stated above. Since you are having difficulties backing up your so-called facts, I will help you out a little bit...here is a pretty decent paper on the theories of terrorism, where they stem from and why, with multiple resources backing up the paper. :idea: But this is the last time I will do your homework for you......Can somebody please bring me in someone who has an IQ higher then 110 please? :)
http://faculty.ncwc.edu/toconnor/429/429lect02.htm

Old Texan
07-02-2006, 06:52 AM
Good luck on getting our resident "dissident" to read such a complex article. Course with his embellished 6th grade education, anything is possible. :rolleyes:

Bow Tie Omega
07-02-2006, 07:05 AM
LMAO!!! :rollside:

Blown 472
07-02-2006, 07:07 AM
Actually, I think Israel is doing a good job of handling Hamas. As of this week, they are finally speaking to Hamas in the only language they understand....bombs, kidnapping and death.
And this is ok?

Blown 472
07-02-2006, 07:07 AM
I've seen the light bow tie. You have enlightened me. Now go sit on a pole for the sake of patriots everywhere.
You are out of your mind if you believe Clinton suppressed information vital to the security of the nation to accomplish whatever you think that accomplished? I wouldn't even accuse Dumya of that, and he's a legitimate idiot.
Terrorists DO NOT think in accordance to your pathological relationship with time. They attack and wait to see what happens. If nothing interesting happens after an attack, they attack again. The nature of terrorism is not to win. It is to terrorize. We are still so traumatized and reactionary since their last attack, there is no need to attack again. We couldn't be any more askew and living in fear than we are right now. Us bombing the shit out of the desert in Afghanistan or going after a country that had nothing to do with the attack has not, nor ever will, curtail terrorism. You cannot get them with traditional warfare. I know it. You know it, and they know it. Only Dubya don't get it.
A quick question, (the entire Hot Boat brain trust is invited to participate). Do you even know why modern terrorism exists in the first place? That might give you a clue as how to end it. :wink:
Screamin about your flag is the wrong answer. Thanks in advance. (didn't want you to waste a bunch of time googlin Betsy Ross)
Could it be the us sticking it's dick in everyone's ass?

Old Texan
07-02-2006, 07:20 AM
No one accused Clinton of purposely suppressing information. He and his aides just never wanted to address the reality and deal with it, thus nothing was taken seriously and all hope was the threat would go away on it's own.
You continue to attack Bush and condemn his every action, criticize his every decision, and claim him to be "crooked" and stupid. This counterproductive blind hate accomplishes nothing more than amplify your refusal to face facts just like your hero Clinton. There are very bad people out there working overtime to build a movement to overthrow not only America but the entire free world. Their goal is to take us back to the stone ages.
You will never admit you are wrong any more than the rest of your liberal thinking friends. Hide your heads in the sand of your utopian dreamland and make snide hollow rhetorical ramblings intended at nothing more than underscoring the system that keeps you safe and sound.
You Poster X are in a sense a terrorist termite eating away at the fabric of our great nation. You and others that hide behind the facade of free speech care not about the effects of your spin of truth and facts. Your view of patriotism and flag burning are just more examples of your hate for this country's history and your spite for your fellow man.
Now go take that AssKickin' 'ol BowTie's puttin' on your weasel like head. :crossx:

Blown 472
07-02-2006, 07:31 AM
No one accused Clinton of purposely suppressing information. He and his aides just never wanted to address the reality and deal with it, thus nothing was taken seriously and all hope was the threat would go away on it's own.
You continue to attack Bush and condemn his every action, criticize his every decision, and claim him to be "crooked" and stupid. This counterproductive blind hate accomplishes nothing more than amplify your refusal to face facts just like your hero Clinton. There are very bad people out there working overtime to build a movement to overthrow not only America but the entire free world. Their goal is to take us back to the stone ages.
You will never admit you are wrong any more than the rest of your liberal thinking friends. Hide your heads in the sand of your utopian dreamland and make snide hollow rhetorical ramblings intended at nothing more than underscoring the system that keeps you safe and sound.
You Poster X are in a sense a terrorist termite eating away at the fabric of our great nation. You and others that hide behind the facade of free speech care not about the effects of your spin of truth and facts. Your view of patriotism and flag burning are just more examples of your hate for this country's history and your spite for your fellow man.
Now go take that AssKickin' 'ol BowTie's puttin' on your weasel like head. :crossx:
How come these folks working overtime to knock us back to the stone age are not attacking canada? or a ton of countries in europe, you know the ones that dont stick their dicks in other peoples bidness?? strange how we are the center of the storm and we have this attitude of poor wittle us, why do they hate us???

Bow Tie Omega
07-02-2006, 07:45 AM
[QUOTE=Blown 472]And this is ok?[/QUOTE
Hhhhmmmmmm. Very good point 472. How do I word this correctly..............(you see, this is where X breaks out his google screen and steals someone elses quote)....... While bombs, kidnapping and death are horrible horrible acts of violence, sometimes, when diplomacy and all other actions for that matter fail, the only other actions left are the actions that have been perpetrated against you. I am not a violence monger by any means. I personally do not care for guns or any weapons for that matter, but respect the right to bear arms.
I guess what I am getting at is when you are dealing with fanatics who have been literally re-programmed to terrorize, the only option is to take them out, either by removing them from society and placing them in places where they can do no harm or kill them. Sometimes, it takes the "he who has the bigger gun wins" mentality, as sad as that is.
Towards the end of WW2, our forces were in bad shape as most of you know and Japan had no intention of surrendering until the two A-Bombs were used. Horrible weapons they were, and many people did die as a result, but they also saved lives and did without a doubt end WW2. Japan's alternative methods of warfare by some are said to be the beginnings of modern terrorism as we know them today. Maybe?
I believe Israel has demonstrated a true will towards negotiating peacefully, Palestine however, well we all know the story. I think the actions of the past week by Israel along with the monetary sanctions placed against the Palestinians have done more to weaken their stance then anything in the past 10 years. So I guess an answer to your question is to ask you what your personal thoughts are on what is good concerning the Israel/Palestine issue. I think breaking down a group of terrorists who are essentially running their own state is a good thing, although the methods being used may not be....... Although necessary.

Old Texan
07-02-2006, 07:50 AM
How come these folks working overtime to knock us back to the stone age are not attacking canada? or a ton of countries in europe, you know the ones that dont stick their dicks in other peoples bidness?? strange how we are the center of the storm and we have this attitude of poor wittle us, why do they hate us???
Blown for goodness sakes think before you spout. Spain and France have recent incidents of pure terror attacks. Islamic unrest is spread thoughtout Europe.
The whole history of the islamic countries is nothing but war and bloodshed!!!!!!!!!
The USA isn't being singled out because we are "sticking our dicks in other's business", it's because if they stop us, they steamroll the rest. We Blown inspite of your embarassment of the fact, are "The Man".
Hiding in a hole and letting things go unchallenged just isn't an answer. It's a fairytale like wish, but it isn't and answer.

Blown 472
07-02-2006, 07:50 AM
[QUOTE=Blown 472]And this is ok?[/QUOTE
Hhhhmmmmmm. Very good point 472. How do I word this correctly..............(you see, this is where X breaks out his google screen and steals someone elses quote)....... While bombs, kidnapping and death are horrible horrible acts of violence, sometimes, when diplomacy and all other actions for that matter fail, the only other actions left are the actions that have been perpetrated against you. I am not a violence monger by any means. I personally do not care for guns or any weapons for that matter, but respect the right to bear arms.
I guess what I am getting at is when you are dealing with fanatics who have been literally re-programmed to terrorize, the only option is to take them out, either by removing them from society and placing them in places where they can do no harm or kill them. Sometimes, it takes the "he who has the bigger gun wins" mentality, as sad as that is.
Towards the end of WW2, our forces were in bad shape as most of you know and Japan had no intention of surrendering until the two A-Bombs were used. Horrible weapons they were, and many people did die as a result, but they also saved lives and did without a doubt end WW2. Japan's alternative methods of warfare by some are said to be the beginnings of modern terrorism as we know them today. Maybe?
I believe Israel has demonstrated a true will towards negotiating peacefully, Palestine however, well we all know the story. I think the actions of the past week by Israel along with the monetary sanctions placed against the Palestinians have done more to weaken their stance then anything in the past 10 years. So I guess an answer to your question is to ask you what your personal thoughts are on what is good concerning the Israel/Palestine issue. I think breaking down a group of terrorists who are essentially running their own state is a good thing, although the methods being used may not be....... Although necessary.
So where does the wounding then walking up and unloading your gun into an unarmed 9 year old girl fall into the terrorist realm??

Old Texan
07-02-2006, 07:54 AM
So where does the wounding then walking up and unloading your gun into an unarmed 9 year old girl fall into the terrorist realm??
That is a Bullshitt statement and here you go off point as usual in trying to stir the pot.
Shame on you.

Bow Tie Omega
07-02-2006, 07:57 AM
They are attacking a ton of countries in Europe or have atleast tried. And using the term that you used, we are the biggest dick on the block, you knock us down and you essentially knock down the world. Please do not believe this is just about butting our noses into the middle east for oil. One of the things I do not like about Bush is that he and Cheney are friends of oil and have not done enough to reduce our dependence on it. But either has any other president in the last 30 years for that matter. Our problems with the Middle East really began, I feel in 1979 whith the rise of the Ayatollah Khomeini, but that is another story in itself.

Bow Tie Omega
07-02-2006, 08:01 AM
Have you ever walked around with 10's of guns pointed at you before, knowing they wanted to use them? As sad as that is, it would never have happened if Palestinians would agree with the peace accord and stop using homicide bombers to blow up 20 children at a time. What is worse, shooting one kid with a gun (which is horrible) or killing 20 with a bomb and maiming another 10.

Blown 472
07-02-2006, 08:02 AM
That is a Bullshitt statement and here you go off point as usual in trying to stir the pot.
Shame on you.
Yup shame on me.
http://www.wrmea.com/archives/Jan_Feb_2005/0501009.html

Bow Tie Omega
07-02-2006, 08:04 AM
Sorry guys, I have to go, the wife is upset I am spending to much time on the computer. I am building the boat seats today. 472, while I may not agree with your stance, I do appreciate the way you carry yourself (no name calling) Healthy minded debate of the issues is good, IMO. It is a good way to see both sides of the coin.

Blown 472
07-02-2006, 08:13 AM
Sorry guys, I have to go, the wife is upset I am spending to much time on the computer. I am building the boat seats today. 472, while I may not agree with your stance, I do appreciate the way you carry yourself (no name calling) Healthy minded debate of the issues is good, IMO. It is a good way to see both sides of the coin.
Same to you, have fun. And have a safe and fun 4th. :rollside:

Blown 472
07-02-2006, 08:30 AM
Shame on you.
Published: June 26, 2006 Author: Dr. Elias Akleh*
For Education and Discussion Only. Not for Commercial Use.
Israel must renounce its state terrorism, recognize Palestinian rights to exist freely and independently in their own state, must abide by all previous political agreements it struck with the Palestinian Authority (PA), must adopt all UN resolutions, and must obey all international laws.
The state of Israel was established by Zionist terror organizations such as Irgun (or Etzel), Hagana, and Stern, who used to plant bombs in crowded Palestinian markets, cafes, shops, and buses. What was called Israeli military intelligence then had carried out a bombing campaign in Egypt in 1954, and had hijacked a Syrian civilian airliner in the same year in order to obtain hostages to trade for captured Zionist spies.
Even before the establishment of the Zionist Israeli state, all of its leaders up to the present had committed savage massacres and war crimes against innocent unarmed Palestinian civilians; starting with the massacre of Dir Yasin, Kufr Qasim, Tantura, Sabra and Shatila, Quana, Jenin, and up to the present genocidal financial and economical siege and blockade of the whole Palestinian people. The Geneva Convention defines genocide, among others, as “acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, including deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part”.
Israeli prime ministers are the most notorious terrorists. The first Israeli Prime Minister David Ben Gurion had established the Israeli state on the total destruction and obliteration of at least 500 Palestinian towns and villages. Menachem Begin, commanded the terrorist organization Irgun, praised the massacre of Dir Yasin calling it a “miracle”. Begin’s Irgun had committed many terrorist attacks against Palestinian and British civilians, that led Ben Gurion to refer to the Irgun as “Jewish Nazis” and compared Begin to Hitler. Yitzhak Shamir masterminded the murder of hundreds of Palestinian and British civilians, and was responsible for the bombing of King David Hotel in Jerusalem. His Lehi terrorist gang was responsible for the assassination of the British minister in the Middle East, Lord Moyne, in Cairo in November 1944, and the assassination of UN mediator Count Folke Bernadotte in September 1948.
Yitzhak Rabin carried the massacres in Palestinian towns of Lud and Ramleh and ordered his soldiers to break the bones of Palestinian youngsters’ bones during the Intifada. Ehud Barak orchestrated the assassination of three Palestinian leaders in Lebanon in 1970. Ariel Sharon, hailed by Israelis as “king of Israel”, was the most notorious butcher of them all. His whole career was filled with massacres of Palestinian, Egyptian, and Lebanese civilians. All the Israeli Prime Ministers had committed racial and religious cleansing on a very large scale and this cleansing is still going on until today.
After the establishment of the Israeli state on the usurped Palestinian land all the Zionist terror organizations had united together in one organization to become the Israeli army. This Israeli army became a terrorist organization for hire. This was clear when Israel joined Britain and France in their war against Egypt in 1956 after Egyptian President Naser had nationalized the Suez Canal. Among the payments Israel received was Dimona nuclear reactor built by France, and heavy water for nuclear material from Britain.
Terrorism is embodied in the Israeli army, who had invaded all the neighboring Arab states; Egypt, Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon. The army committed many massacres and war crimes murdering unarmed innocent civilians, demolishing civilian homes, razing agricultural lands, and indiscriminately bombing and destroying whole Arab cities.
Within Palestine itself the Israeli soldiers routinely shoot Palestinian civilians at point blank. Israeli soldiers deliberately target Palestinian children. During the Intifada Israeli snipers had murdered many Palestinian children by shooting them in the head and in upper torso. Israeli soldiers had systematically targeted medical ambulances killing the sick, the wounded and even doctors. They routinely raid Palestinian hospitals and kidnap wounded Palestinians from the operating tables. Israeli checkpoints had prevented the sick and pregnant women from traveling to hospitals in the main cities. At least 20 newborn infants had died at the checkpoints during birth during the last three years. Israeli air raids bomb Palestinian neighborhoods murdering civilians the majority of them children. The latest air raid Tuesday 6/20 had claimed three children and seven wounded.
Israeli soldiers, snipers, and tower guards made it a game to shoot Palestinian civilians especially children. They shoot at everything that moves. This has become a normative behavior; we just need to look at the number of Palestinian children who had been shot in the head and chest. The incident of an Israeli commander emptying his machine gun in the dead body of 13-year-old girl “Iman Alhems”, who was shot while on her way to school, shows how much Palestinian children had been dehumanized by the Israeli army. Many Palestinian children had been murdered while in streets, in their own houses, playing in front of their homes, and even in their class rooms.
Contrary to the Zionist propaganda, Israeli soldiers behave like savage barbarians and common thieves. During their raids on, and while bulldozing, Palestinian homes Israeli soldiers treat Palestinian civilians, including children, with avenging savagery and extreme terror to traumatize the new generation and to instill the feelings of helpless and worthless in their heart. They savagely kick the people out of their homes without giving a chance to collect their belongings. They start smashing furniture, stealing electrical and electronic equipments, steal any money and jewelry they find before demolishing the home while Palestinian families watch with broken hearts. Armed Israeli soldiers had broken into Palestinians banks and loaded all Palestinian money on their military truck and drove away in bright daylight like common thieves.
Even Israeli civilians carry this terrorist spirit. Many Israeli colonies had formed what they termed “underground” movements (terrorist organizations) to allegedly protect the colonies from the “dangerous” Palestinian farmers. Members of these “underground” terrorist organizations had committed massacres against Palestinians. The most famous happened on February 1994 when Barukh Goldstein from Kahane terrorist organization gunned down 29 praying Muslims in the Ibrahim Mosque in Hebron. Israelis of “Kiryat Arba” colony, built on confiscated Palestinian land, had erected a memorial shrine for Goldstein calling him “the saint”.
The Israeli terrorist “Dennis Ruhan” bombed Al-Aqsa mosque in August 1969 and burnt part of it, while another terrorist “Allan Goodman” sneaked into the same mosque with his machine gun in April 1982 and murdered two praying Palestinians and wounded nine others. “David Bin Shimoul” fired a missile at a Palestinian bus in October 1984 in Jerusalem killing one civilian and wounding ten others. In May 1990 “’Ami Pauper” sprayed with his machine gun Palestinian laborer waiting at a bus stop killing seven and wounding eleven. “Naom Friedman” opened fire at market goers in Hebron in February 1997 murdering two and wounding seven. Israeli armed civilians routinely fire at Palestinians in Hebron, fire-bomb their homes and shops, and harass children and students. “’Idan Zadeh” got on a Palestinian bus in the Arab town of “Shefa-‘Amr” in August 2005 to empty his machine gun murdering four Palestinians and wounding thirty.
This hatred and terror is not restricted only in members of Israeli terror organizations, the rest of the Israeli settlers are also participating in a campaign of terror against the neighboring Palestinian villages. Amnesty International had reported that Israeli security forces and settlers are being allowed to perpetrate abuses (and crimes) against Palestinians without any fear of being brought to justice. Under the protection of Israeli soldiers settlers routinely attack Palestinian farmers, rob or burn their crops and cut their trees. They poison their livestock, shoot their animals, and demolish their farm shacks. They dump their sewage water at Palestinian cities in a germ warfare to spread diseases. They release wild animals such as wild bores and wolfs in Palestinian farm land to terrorize farmers and to destroy their crops. None of these criminal settlers was ever brought to justice, while when a Palestinian is merely suspected of standing up against these settlers to protect his life, the lives of his family members, and his land he would be arrested and brought to Israeli courts to be harshly and unjustly sentenced.
Israeli citizens are raised, since childhood, in a culture of hatred against every thing Palestinian. Israeli government had adopted a campaign of hatred against Muslims and Arabs. This campaign starts in their elementary schools fostering racism, arrogance and hatred. The Israeli literature is full with demeaning descriptions of Arabs as robbers, traitors, and sex-craving animals. Zionist Israeli religious leaders routinely describe Palestinians as insects and cockroaches to be crushed under the foot. This hatred is manifested in the aggression of settlers and soldiers, who proudly show off their hatred with “born to kill” bandanas on their helmets. Polls had shown that the majority of Israelis and of Zionist Jews around the world are in favor of expulsion of the Palestinians from Palestine to “cleanse” their own promised land from heathens (Muslims and Christians alike).
Israeli state terror tactics against Palestinians constitute a premeditative genocide. Since 1948 Zionists had robbed more than half of Palestine and established their own god’s promised state of Israel, and in their 1967 aggression war they occupied the rest of Palestine. Zionist Israelis are the aggressors and the occupiers, who had, and still are, terrorizing defenseless armless Palestinian civilian communities. Palestinians have been living under the brutal terrorizing Israeli occupation for the last 58 years; the longest military occupation in history.
Israel is driven by a terrorist, racist, and fake fundamental religious ideology of “god’s chosen people in god’s Promised Land”. Even before establishing the state of Israel all Israeli leaders, without exception, had been calling for the preservation of the pure Jewish blood in a Jewish only state, a twin ideology of the Nazi’s pure superior Arian blood.
Although the PLO had recognized the State of Israel in 1992 Oslo Peace Accord and was content to establish Palestinian state on only 22% of historical Palestine, Israel had never recognized Palestinians as a people, but as a minority represented by the PA. Israel had never recognized Palestinians’ rights to live as a free nation in their own independent state, nor recognized the right of expelled Palestinian refugees to return to their own land as mandated by UN Resolution 194. Israel had violated tens of UN resolutions and had broken many international laws.
Israel is not really interested in any peaceful agreement with its neighboring Arabs. Contrary to the Israeli claims peace and security are not Israel’s goals. Its only goal is Zionist expansion and conquest of the Arab World to build its “Greatest Israel” from Nile to Euphrates. This is apparent in Israel’s rejection of all peaceful solutions offered by UN resolutions, Palestinian agreements, Arab peaceful initiatives, and many Western intermediary proposals. In contrast Israel had never offered any peace initiative but unilateral redeployments, threatening promises, and more colonial expansions.
Israel’s state terrorism has the advantage of being condoned by US & EU governments and ignored and distorted by all mainstream media, while Palestinian self-defense, resistance to Israel’s illegal occupation, and any retaliation to Israeli terror attacks are exaggerated and condemned as “terrorism”. All Israeli crimes, including assassinations, targeting children, razing farm land, robbing Palestinian land to build their own colonies, house demolitions, and indiscriminate air bombing of civilian communities with American made F16 and bombs are described as self-defense and war against terror, while Palestinians are portrayed as cold blooded suicide bomber, baby killers, ruthless terrorists. With all its military might Israel is portrayed as the victims of the rudimentary Palestinian rockets that, so far, had killed nobody. Palestinian victims, the majority of which are children and women, are described as armed terrorists who are determined to wipe Israelis off the face of earth.
The big myth about the Zionist Israeli state is that it is a democracy. The truth of the matter is that Israel is a theocratic terroracracy driven by dangerous apocalyptic religious beliefs of “god’s chosen people in god’s promised land”. Its government is influenced by arrogant, racist, and militaristic religious parties, who pose a real threat to international peace and security. Israel is destabilizing the Middle East by its policies of aggression on Arab neighbors and its “cleansing” of indigenous Palestinians in an attempt to “preserve pure Jewishness of Israel” much like the Nazi’s “super Arian blood”. Countries, which support Israel financially, militarily, politically and economically, are harboring international state terror and should be condemned internationally.

Old Texan
07-02-2006, 09:56 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot the anti Semitic points.

Blown 472
07-02-2006, 11:53 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot the anti Semitic points.
lame bullshit cop out, you enjoy the taste of crow? no??

Steve 1
07-03-2006, 03:44 AM
Israel must renounce its state terrorism !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha What a Pant Load A Florida kid right up the road died from a Palesavage Bomb..
Israel needs to go hang the Leaders and drive the rest of the bums away..

Bow Tie Omega
07-03-2006, 08:36 AM
472, well that was definitely the other side of the coin. The last name of the author might as well have been Arrafat or Bin Laden. I knew we were in for quite a ride as soon as I heard the term "zionist". The more I read that paper, the more I think there will never be peace.

Old Texan
07-03-2006, 09:54 AM
472, well that was definitely the other side of the coin. The last name of the author might as well have been Arrafat or Bin Laden. I knew we were in for quite a ride as soon as I heard the term "zionist". The more I read that paper, the more I think there will never be peace.
You will find Blown has an extreme dislike of all things Jewish. He really hasn't disclosed the reasons but continuously blames all world problems on Israel. I suspect some fear of Kosher products forced upon him as a child.
The author quoted who served up the morning "crow" (unkKosher I might add), Elias Akleh, is a spokesman for Hamas. He is a native born Palistinean on line "newsman" whose diatribes are nothing more than anti-American drivel.
He is the voice of al Quaida spouting such theories as al-Zarqawi was set up for the bombing in Amman and the true perps were the Isrealis or some such rubbish.
More "free speech" by the great liberal world "freethinkers". :rolleyes:

Blown 472
07-03-2006, 11:20 AM
You will find Blown has an extreme dislike of all things Jewish. He really hasn't disclosed the reasons but continuously blames all world problems on Israel. I suspect some fear of Kosher products forced upon him as a child.
The author quoted who served up the morning "crow" (unkKosher I might add), Elias Akleh, is a spokesman for Hamas. He is a native born Palistinean on line "newsman" whose diatribes are nothing more than anti-American drivel.
He is the voice of al Quaida spouting such theories as al-Zarqawi was set up for the bombing in Amman and the true perps were the Isrealis or some such rubbish.
More "free speech" by the great liberal world "freethinkers". :rolleyes:
Ah no, zionist hater, not an all things jewish hater.
The crow was for you and your "bullshit statement" which in fact was true and did happen, history is a mutha fukka, no?
And all the stuff that that guy said did in fact happen, once again history is a bitch and sometimes a bitter pill to swallow.

topless
07-03-2006, 11:39 AM
and sometimes a bitter pill to swallow.You swallow???? :crossx:

Old Texan
07-03-2006, 02:38 PM
Blown it is very debatable what percentage of any diatribe the man writes is truth, certainly not "all truth". A 13 yr. old girl was killed during a skirmish. I seriously doubt she was the object of the skirmish but was an innocent bystander in the wrong place. Personally I would remove all my children and loved ones from this area no matter Palestinian or Israeli. It would be my life's mission to get them somewhere safe and sane.
This conflict has gone on far too long and will perhaps never end due to pure hatred and foolishness. Now there is a point that I hear your side contending constantly. Leave people alone to their own beliefs. Well guess what, none of these people(s) are willing to give an inch to live in peace. The Palistinians want Israel eliminated from the face of the earth. And the Israelis to a large extent feel the same. It seems the great Liberal phrase "Why can't we all just get along" is not in either country's vocabulary.
The thing I can never figure is if the US enters into one of these"feuds" they are condemned for sticking their nose in, if they don't they are condemned for not caring and letting human rights issues and mass murder happen.
So tell, what is the answer?

Bow Tie Omega
07-03-2006, 03:43 PM
Very well said.

Blown 472
07-03-2006, 04:34 PM
Blown it is very debatable what percentage of any diatribe the man writes is truth, certainly not "all truth". A 13 yr. old girl was killed during a skirmish. I seriously doubt she was the object of the skirmish but was an innocent bystander in the wrong place. Personally I would remove all my children and loved ones from this area no matter Palestinian or Israeli. It would be my life's mission to get them somewhere safe and sane.
This conflict has gone on far too long and will perhaps never end due to pure hatred and foolishness. Now there is a point that I hear your side contending constantly. Leave people alone to their own beliefs. Well guess what, none of these people(s) are willing to give an inch to live in peace. The Palistinians want Israel eliminated from the face of the earth. And the Israelis to a large extent feel the same. It seems the great Liberal phrase "Why can't we all just get along" is not in either country's vocabulary.
The thing I can never figure is if the US enters into one of these"feuds" they are condemned for sticking their nose in, if they don't they are condemned for not caring and letting human rights issues and mass murder happen.
So tell, what is the answer?
I read the trascripes from that event from what was said back and forth among the soilders and yes it was cold blooded murder.
What is the answer? stop sending billions of my tax dollars to israel to which they would not have the means to continue their occupation of a land that was stolen by them.

07-03-2006, 08:25 PM
What is the answer? stop sending billions of my tax dollars to israel to which they would not have the means to continue their occupation of a land that was stolen by them.Where are Jews suppose to go?

Old Texan
07-04-2006, 05:30 AM
An example of Palistinian youth, view the clip.
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=20916_Palestinian_Civil_War_Watch&only

Blown 472
07-04-2006, 07:09 AM
Where are Jews suppose to go?
Any place they wish but we are supposed to support them?? what return do I get on my investment?? peace in the mid east?? ah no. Something I can show for funneling them millions of dollars?

Old Texan
07-04-2006, 09:01 AM
Any place they wish but we are supposed to support them?? what return do I get on my investment?? peace in the mid east?? ah no. Something I can show for funneling them millions of dollars?
Why how about we bring the Jews over to live in Mexico? Seems with all the illegals coming to the States there should be plenty of vacancies.
The upside is these "evil" Jewish business savvy folks will muscle in and take over the Mexican economy and make it boom.
Just think Blown on your next Mexican vacation you can be waited on hand and foot by little Jewish boys knowing exactly whre your tip money is going.
Problem solved. :cool:

07-04-2006, 10:19 AM
Maybe Germany will take them.

SmokinLowriderSS
07-04-2006, 01:05 PM
:D That's pretty good.
PX might need an anti-venom shot before this is over lol.
Boy! I leave town for a weekend of burning gasoline (lots of it) in a big-block jet and look what I miss.
Hiya Topless, can I get a radio like that one for my truck? Available aftermarket maybe? :) :) :)

SmokinLowriderSS
07-04-2006, 01:09 PM
Strangely enough, in the entire state park I just spe4nt the 4TH OF FOCKIN" JULY weekend in, there were 2 flags. One large one hanging in my campsite. One small one atop Lowrider's radio aerial. Even the park rangers noted it was a shame nobody else remembers just WHY I was on a holliday.
You poser, are showing your idiocy as usual. Press on. :rolleyes:

SmokinLowriderSS
07-04-2006, 01:12 PM
If you are going to bitch about something, offer solutions. Should we even discuss Clinton's knowledge of Al-Qaeda's plans to attack us using aircraft.
I've been waiting oh .... 576 posts to see this happen. I figure to wait at least ... oh ... 10,000 more, but hey, good luck BTO.

SmokinLowriderSS
07-04-2006, 01:14 PM
And it's about time too. :skull:

SmokinLowriderSS
07-04-2006, 01:20 PM
Care to explain to me the suppression of the Able Danger Team information?
Care to tell me WHY (and by whom, under whose orders) the team, who, being millitary, having no jurisdiction to make criminal aprehensions (or investigate directly) was PREVENTED (means NOT ALLOWED) to present their information, on an Al-Queda terrorist cell found to be opperating WITHIN THE US to the FBI????????

SmokinLowriderSS
07-04-2006, 01:21 PM
And this is ok?
No, it's overdue. It was just "ok" 2 months ago.

SmokinLowriderSS
07-04-2006, 01:25 PM
You haven't noticed France, Spain, Russia (please ignore the fact that a huge number of "Chechen Freedom Fighters ain't Chechen, they're ARABS), or Great Brittain lately have ya blown ya old sog?
Hmmmm the Phillipines comes to mind for some reason also.

SmokinLowriderSS
07-04-2006, 01:28 PM
I wanna see proof blown. Got any, or just accusations as usual (also known as "Liberal De-Facto Proof")?

SmokinLowriderSS
07-04-2006, 01:29 PM
Israel must renounce its state terrorism !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha What a Pant Load A Florida kid right up the road died from a Palesavage Bomb..
Israel needs to go hang the Leaders and drive the rest of the bums away..
Yep.

SmokinLowriderSS
07-04-2006, 01:30 PM
Ah no, zionist hater, not an all things jewish hater.
Bullshyte flag, as proven by your history blown.

Blown 472
07-04-2006, 04:07 PM
I wanna see proof blown. Got any, or just accusations as usual (also known as "Liberal De-Facto Proof")?
What you can't read?? jesus pull your effin head out.

Poster X
07-04-2006, 04:47 PM
Tsk Tsk Tsk
I can see you have been a very bad class while I was away. As per usual, you have drifted off the point and ain't learned nuthin'. The point is, WHY does modern terrorism as we know it exist. And, WHAT do we have to do to stop it.
Blown did a good job by making a relevant post of the agreements a U.S. supported Israel made to the displaced people of Palestine. However, it was over 300 words and lost most of you by generically referring to facts rather than illuminating vague opinion by vitriol and name calling. Such is life.
I'm gonna make it real simple because I know anything more would be a waste of quality pixels you could be using to admonish Monicas weight and blow job expertise. (Or lack thereof.)
Over 40 years ago America supported (mostly American and European Jews) in the 6-day war. This was a military effort to reclaim land the Jews felt was owed to them by history. Much like many blacks today would like to be paid for slavery. Anyway, with the American military machine behind them a very short war was fought against Palestine which had only existed since..well..Jesus. After the war the treaty guaranteed the people of the fallen Palestine the Gaza Strip as an independent state. The U.S. was a big supporter of the UN. As a matter of fact we bombed the shit out of anybody that didn't support the UN or if they broke the rules set forth by the UN. Well, except Israel. They could pretty much say anything and still do what they wanted without fear of us because we were (and are) their biggest supporters.
And so, the displaced Palestinians soon learned Israel had no intention of honoring the treaty. (Kinda like us with the US Indians or casino operators as you know them.) They went by the book. They filed their legitimate complaint with the UN over 40 times. The UN sided with them all 40 times. Israel stid did nothing and America supported them all the way. If the Palesrinians didn't hate us before, they sure hated us then. But still, at that time their enemy was Israel. 20 or so years passed and Israel still told them to go fock themselves. (I hate to say fock but this website is pretty anal about common use of the dark language).
Anyway, the Palestinians finally realized (after 25 years) doing thiongs the right way thru the UN would never garner them what they wanted and were told they had. So, along come the Olympics. Palestinians were so filled with hate and resentment at this point they decided to take things to a new level. Thus, in 1972 modern terrorism (as we know it) was born.
At the time the Palestinians thought this would get them the land back. It wasn't planned as a new way of life for them. It was a desperate attempt to garner world attention to their woes and (as we all know) failed miserably and even isolated them further from the European and Western worlds. However, in any of their pre 90's terorist acts they only asked for one thing. The treaty to be honored. They learned another lesson. The treaty would NEVER be honored as it was originally written. Even angrier now, they (having no localized government or armed forces) began to fight the war with terror. If they lost, they were martyred. If they won all was well. So, in their mind, they cannot lose either way.
We on the other hand, seem to think it's a bias towards our golden style of living? We have forgotton we supported Israel thru all the lies and repugnance of ignoring the UN, we pretty much said was the law. (Except for us and Israel). So, inevitably (after much time) the Palestinians turned their terror on us. Now, suddenly, we're surprised.
You can bomb the shit out of Afghanistan. You can bomb the shit out of Iraq. You can bomb the shit out of any mid eastern country you want. There are only two choices. Nuclear proliferation of the Middle-East (which won't happen) or..you can give them the Gaza Strip. It's that simple.
But a new problem has arisen. One which will lead to the demise of man. That problem is you. Because you believe it would do no good to give them the land, even though it's never been tried. You just assume you're right. In the end, nuclear taost and coffee for everyone. If they are right, I get seven virgins because I'm a good boy and knew y'all were idiots. On the other hand, if you are right, I will die alongside you and still go to heaven because I'm a good boy and knew y'all were idiots. I can't lose. Enjoy my terror.

Bow Tie Omega
07-04-2006, 04:53 PM
It took you two days to Google that info. I think we covered that little tidbit back in the 8th grade. X, post some info that is new to us and make sure to post your resources. Otherwise, it is plagerism or heresy, depending on if you made it up or not.

Poster X
07-04-2006, 05:02 PM
If you know about it why are you supporting a government that pretends it doesn't exist?

Blown 472
07-04-2006, 07:26 PM
If you know about it why are you supporting a government that pretends it doesn't exist?
What about all the shit the gubment pulled in iran?? you know the puppet shai and all that. The funny thing that people in the states dont understand is the people over there dont forget shit, they remember all the shit that is done to the them, maybe we should import thousands of tv's and american idol to them so they can be numb like all the dipshits here??

SmokinLowriderSS
07-05-2006, 02:44 AM
What you can't read?? jesus pull your effin head out.
That's what I'm talking about. You post opinion drivel and accusation AS fact. I'm waiting to see cold, hard reality-based facts from you.
Your turn (again). Fortunately, to dissapoint me, I'd have to actually EXPECT you to post some facts. :rolleyes:

SmokinLowriderSS
07-05-2006, 02:49 AM
There are only two choices. Nuclear proliferation of the Middle-East (which won't happen) or..you can give them the Gaza Strip. It's that simple.
Because you believe it would do no good to give them the land, even though it's never been tried.
You need to update your info poserboy, it WAS done, RECENTLY. What was the result? Closer locations to lob mortar shells and launch rockets from. A good faith effort WAS MADE on land-give-away, and was met with even more violence. Care to 'splain why?

SmokinLowriderSS
07-05-2006, 02:51 AM
What about all the shit the gubment pulled in iran?? you know the puppet shai and all that. The funny thing that people in the states dont understand is the people over there dont forget shit, they remember all the shit that is done to the them, maybe we should import thousands of tv's and american idol to them so they can be numb like all the dipshits here??
Yep, nothing at all about the Ayatolla and HIS support for terror. It's all our fault.]
Oh, and they are not allowed to watch Amer Idol over there, the religious govt says no, so all the TV's in America would help none.
Dumbing down a country taught nothing but religious idolatry and zealotry, sheeesh!.

centerhill condor
07-05-2006, 03:19 AM
the jews should be in Israel. Israel is not a nation; it is in fact a rogue state of the U.S. Every dollar the U.S. gives makes Israel weaker not stronger. The U.S. enables their people to continue to make bad decision after bad decision without true consequences.
Next time you've got a moment go to the web site for their country and their government. You'll see how their own government has looted the holocaust reparation fund! They're being victimized by their own people.
Some of you may recall Prime minister Begin and Arafat shaking hands with President Jimmy Carter at the White House. Interpol had active warrants for Begin's arrest on terrorism charges. It is only terrorism when you lose. If
you win you're not a terrorist you're head of state. Tell me violence doesn't work!
Israel is only our friend when it suits their needs. Israeli aircraft and Navy assets have attacked U.S. Navy ships and killed U.S. sailors in the past. Israel spies on the U.S. without ceasing. After all we’ve done for them?
And this war with the Palestine? read the old testament. These Israelis don't get it after thousands of years. Why does a country who’s God can part the Red Sea need fighter planes? Because they’ve turned their back on the BIG GOD! They aren’t Jews anymore they’re instead a victim group milking it for the Yankee Dollar.
How much better off would Israel be if their people were in their country instead of ours? All those brilliant lawyers, artists, engineers ,etc could make the country a true homeland for the Jews instead of this bitter disappointment it has become today.
Uncle Sam's money does the same thing to Israel it does to everybody that takes it....makes them fat, lazy, selfish, unable to self govern, and wanting more!

Old Texan
07-05-2006, 04:46 AM
We don't forget shit either. We remember 9/11.

Poster X
07-05-2006, 08:52 AM
Great post Centerhill.
As for you smokin too much, they weren't offered their original deal. They were offered a compromise. Even a child knows they will accept no compromise. Nor should they.

SmokinLowriderSS
07-05-2006, 02:22 PM
Then they are idiots poser, even greater ones than you. I figure that it is just borderline possible that you may understand that getting half of something, especially as a stepping stone, is far better than to recieve all of nothing.

Poster X
07-05-2006, 03:18 PM
You only show how little you know about the enemy. They are never going to think like you. It's sixty years later, tens of thousands are dead. It's their own state or nothing. I can't hardly blame them. I'm not sure who said it but it's still profound. "Keep your friends close by, keep your enemies even nearer." If you want bragging rights you better understand your enemy. Anything less is foolish. This isn't a zionist issue. Nor a muslim issue. No religion at all. It's about a treaty. Always has been. Always will be.

Seadog
07-05-2006, 04:08 PM
I have never heard so much nazi crap espoused as facts before. To say that the 6 day war was a jewish power grab is like saying England attacked Germany to start WWII. As for the Jews taking over a legitamate country, Palestine was a colony of Great Britain and occupied by mostly nomadic tribes. It had been owned by many nations over time. While it became a jewish state through terrorism, is is an internationally recognized state. To say differently would be to say that we should give back our country to Mexico, France and England. All lands have belonged to someone else. Either by force or trade, they change ownership.
As for the withdrawal of U.S. funding, I have no problem with that as long as we do it to all the nations that we have a similar relationship. And that list is long. Will it happen? No, because despite some of its actions, Israel has been a good friend.
The fall of Iran is largely a fault of two things. An inability of the Shah to balance his country's needs with a rapid thrust into a modern society. And meddling into their politics by America and others. The stupidity of the Carter administration was the cause of the downfall of the Shah. Carter's bleeding heart liberalism took support away and handed the country to the mullahs.

Poster X
07-05-2006, 05:22 PM
Dude. You think you can just toss out some spiel blaming a democrat and it becomes truth? The democrats have plenty of idiots but at least make a modicum of effort to get your facts somewhat parallel.
http://www.ghandchi.com/92-FallofShah.htm

Blown 472
07-05-2006, 06:34 PM
Yep, nothing at all about the Ayatolla and HIS support for terror. It's all our fault.]
Oh, and they are not allowed to watch Amer Idol over there, the religious govt says no, so all the TV's in America would help none.
Dumbing down a country taught nothing but religious idolatry and zealotry, sheeesh!.
And the religous right is where in this spectrum?

Blown 472
07-05-2006, 06:42 PM
Israeli officer: I was right to shoot 13-year-old child
Radio exchange contradicts army version of Gaza killing
Chris McGreal in Jerusalem
Wednesday November 24, 2004
The Guardian
An Israeli army officer who repeatedly shot a 13-year-old Palestinian girl in Gaza dismissed a warning from another soldier that she was a child by saying he would have killed her even if she was three years old.
The officer, identified by the army only as Captain R, was charged this week with illegal use of his weapon, conduct unbecoming an officer and other relatively minor infractions after emptying all 10 bullets from his gun's magazine into Iman al-Hams when she walked into a "security area" on the edge of Rafah refugee camp last month.
A tape recording of radio exchanges between soldiers involved in the incident, played on Israeli television, contradicts the army's account of the events and appears to show that the captain shot the girl in cold blood.
The official account claimed that Iman was shot as she walked towards an army post with her schoolbag because soldiers feared she was carrying a bomb.
But the tape recording of the radio conversation between soldiers at the scene reveals that, from the beginning, she was identified as a child and at no point was a bomb spoken about nor was she described as a threat. Iman was also at least 100 yards from any soldier.
Instead, the tape shows that the soldiers swiftly identified her as a "girl of about 10" who was "scared to death".
The tape also reveals that the soldiers said Iman was headed eastwards, away from the army post and back into the refugee camp, when she was shot.
At that point, Captain R took the unusual decision to leave the post in pursuit of the girl. He shot her dead and then "confirmed the kill" by emptying his magazine into her body.
The tape recording is of a three-way conversation between the army watchtower, the army post's operations room and the captain, who was a company commander.
The soldier in the watchtower radioed his colleagues after he saw Iman: "It's a little girl. She's running defensively eastward."
Operations room: "Are we talking about a girl under the age of 10?"
Watchtower: "A girl of about 10, she's behind the embankment, scared to death."
A few minutes later, Iman is shot in the leg from one of the army posts.
The watchtower: "I think that one of the positions took her out."
The company commander then moves in as Iman lies wounded and helpless.
Captain R: "I and another soldier ... are going in a little nearer, forward, to confirm the kill ... Receive a situation report. We fired and killed her ... I also confirmed the kill. Over."
Witnesses described how the captain shot Iman twice in the head, walked away, turned back and fired a stream of bullets into her body. Doctors at Rafah's hospital said she had been shot at least 17 times.
On the tape, the company commander then "clarifies" why he killed Iman: "This is commander. Anything that's mobile, that moves in the zone, even if it's a three-year-old, needs to be killed. Over."
The army's original account of the killing said that the soldiers only identified Iman as a child after she was first shot. But the tape shows that they were aware just how young the small, slight girl was before any shots were fired.
The case came to light after soldiers under the command of Captain R went to an Israeli newspaper to accuse the army of covering up the circumstances of the killing.
A subsequent investigation by the officer responsible for the Gaza strip, Major General Dan Harel, concluded that the captain had "not acted unethically".
However, the military police launched an investigation, which resulted in charges against the unit commander.
Iman's parents have accused the army of whitewashing the affair by filing minor charges against Captain R. They want him prosecuted for murder.
Record of a shooting
Watchtower
'It's a little girl. She's running defensively eastward'
Operations room
'Are we talking about a girl under the age of 10?'
Watchtower
'A girl of about 10, she's behind the embankment, scared to death'
Captain R (after killing the girl)
'Anything moving in the zone, even a three-year-old, needs to be killed'

SmokinLowriderSS
07-06-2006, 12:50 AM
Dude. You think you can just toss out some spiel blaming a democrat and it becomes truth? The democrats have plenty of idiots but at least make a modicum of effort to get your facts somewhat parallel.
http://www.ghandchi.com/92-FallofShah.htm
Oh man ...... of all the people to tell someone their facts aren't straight. :rolleyes:

SmokinLowriderSS
07-06-2006, 12:51 AM
And the religous right is where in this spectrum?
Only you care where they are.

Kilrtoy
07-06-2006, 12:52 AM
That is some funny shit

SmokinLowriderSS
07-06-2006, 01:02 AM
Israeli officer: I was right to shoot 13-year-old child
Radio exchange contradicts army version of Gaza killing
Chris McGreal in Jerusalem
Wednesday November 24, 2004
The Guardian
An Israeli army officer who repeatedly shot a 13-year-old Palestinian girl in Gaza dismissed a warning from another soldier that she was a child by saying he would have killed her even if she was three years old.
The officer, identified by the army only as Captain R, was charged this week with illegal use of his weapon, conduct unbecoming an officer and other relatively minor infractions after emptying all 10 bullets from his gun's magazine into Iman al-Hams when she walked into a "security area" on the edge of Rafah refugee camp last month.
A tape recording of radio exchanges between soldiers involved in the incident, played on Israeli television, contradicts the army's account of the events and appears to show that the captain shot the girl in cold blood.
The official account claimed that Iman was shot as she walked towards an army post with her schoolbag because soldiers feared she was carrying a bomb.
But the tape recording of the radio conversation between soldiers at the scene reveals that, from the beginning, she was identified as a child and at no point was a bomb spoken about nor was she described as a threat. Iman was also at least 100 yards from any soldier.
Instead, the tape shows that the soldiers swiftly identified her as a "girl of about 10" who was "scared to death".
The tape also reveals that the soldiers said Iman was headed eastwards, away from the army post and back into the refugee camp, when she was shot.
At that point, Captain R took the unusual decision to leave the post in pursuit of the girl. He shot her dead and then "confirmed the kill" by emptying his magazine into her body.
The tape recording is of a three-way conversation between the army watchtower, the army post's operations room and the captain, who was a company commander.
The soldier in the watchtower radioed his colleagues after he saw Iman: "It's a little girl. She's running defensively eastward."
Operations room: "Are we talking about a girl under the age of 10?"
Watchtower: "A girl of about 10, she's behind the embankment, scared to death."
A few minutes later, Iman is shot in the leg from one of the army posts.
The watchtower: "I think that one of the positions took her out."
The company commander then moves in as Iman lies wounded and helpless.
Captain R: "I and another soldier ... are going in a little nearer, forward, to confirm the kill ... Receive a situation report. We fired and killed her ... I also confirmed the kill. Over."
Witnesses described how the captain shot Iman twice in the head, walked away, turned back and fired a stream of bullets into her body. Doctors at Rafah's hospital said she had been shot at least 17 times.
On the tape, the company commander then "clarifies" why he killed Iman: "This is commander. Anything that's mobile, that moves in the zone, even if it's a three-year-old, needs to be killed. Over."
The army's original account of the killing said that the soldiers only identified Iman as a child after she was first shot. But the tape shows that they were aware just how young the small, slight girl was before any shots were fired.
The case came to light after soldiers under the command of Captain R went to an Israeli newspaper to accuse the army of covering up the circumstances of the killing.
A subsequent investigation by the officer responsible for the Gaza strip, Major General Dan Harel, concluded that the captain had "not acted unethically".
However, the military police launched an investigation, which resulted in charges against the unit commander.
Iman's parents have accused the army of whitewashing the affair by filing minor charges against Captain R. They want him prosecuted for murder.
Record of a shooting
Watchtower
'It's a little girl. She's running defensively eastward'
Operations room
'Are we talking about a girl under the age of 10?'
Watchtower
'A girl of about 10, she's behind the embankment, scared to death'
Captain R (after killing the girl)
'Anything moving in the zone, even a three-year-old, needs to be killed'
That is known as "accusation" blown, as well as "hearsay". Once it has been fleshed out in court, and stood up to scrutiny, it is "proof".
like I said, you post up "accusation", CLAIMING it is "proof".
Where's the proof of the "outing" of Valerie Plame at blown? You were hot on Carl Rove's a$$ with accusation and his deserving long prison time? The "accusation" failed to stand to scrutiny.
I stand up for plenty blown, and I answer direct questions too, unlike SOME here :rolleyes: . I will post no opinion on your above pile of steaming crap because I now have YOUR "all israelis and joos are evil" side of the story. Once it is settled, guilty of wrongdoing or not, bring it back up WITH PROOF if you want my opinion, although frankly, since it is you're desire to have it on an Israeli/jew matter, I really could not care much less.

Blown 472
07-06-2006, 03:40 AM
That is known as "accusation" blown, as well as "hearsay". Once it has been fleshed out in court, and stood up to scrutiny, it is "proof".
like I said, you post up "accusation", CLAIMING it is "proof".
Where's the proof of the "outing" of Valerie Plame at blown? You were hot on Carl Rove's a$$ with accusation and his deserving long prison time? The "accusation" failed to stand to scrutiny.
I stand up for plenty blown, and I answer direct questions too, unlike SOME here :rolleyes: . I will post no opinion on your above pile of steaming crap because I now have YOUR "all israelis and joos are evil" side of the story. Once it is settled, guilty of wrongdoing or not, bring it back up WITH PROOF if you want my opinion, although frankly, since it is you're desire to have it on an Israeli/jew matter, I really could not care much less.
As the sound of clicking fades off, we hear smokin whispering "There's no place like home, there's no place like homeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
And strange how it has been quoted from three different sources, but yet you still dont get it, I believe due to it not being on rush or fox you wont believe it. A narrow mind is a terrible thing to have.

07-06-2006, 09:42 AM
You only show how little you know about the enemy. It's about a treaty. Always has been. Always will be.Treaty? What do they know about treatys. To them treatys are paper in which to wipe their ass [if they even wipe their ass]. In the age of which they want all of us to live in toilet paper and toilets had not yet been invented.

Poster X
07-06-2006, 10:53 AM
Y'all really should try and learn something about the people you're trying to hunt down and kill. Even Custer tried to understand the enemy. He wasn't very good at it..but..he tried.

SmokinLowriderSS
07-06-2006, 01:34 PM
A narrow mind is a terrible thing to have.
Of all the people to speak of someone elses mind being narrow. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

SmokinLowriderSS
07-06-2006, 02:38 PM
Y'all really should try and learn something about the people you're trying to hunt down and kill. Even Custer tried to understand the enemy. He wasn't very good at it..but..he tried.
Custer did NOT try. It was his condecending attitude (strikingly similar to yours) that got him to attack a few THOUSAND "fool injuns" with a couple HUNDRED US Cav troopers. Turns out the Apaches had him out-tactic'd, out armed (repeating Winchester 30-30's were NOT the staple of the US Cavalry, the Apaches had them aplenty), the "savages" were healthier than his own troops. Custer had zero understanding of his enemy, or of his own capabilities and limitations.
School is again dismissed poser, go play or home to cry to mommy that the teachers were mean again.

Old Texan
07-06-2006, 04:47 PM
Custer of course was a Democrat, thus his ignorance of warfare.
Agarn and O'Rourke (F-Troop) on the other hand were Republicans and got the upper hand on the Heckowee tribe, using the injuns for cheap labor to produce goods to sell back east. The trickle down economic lessons learned are no doubt responsible for modern day Indian success with casinos. Thus was created the original "Turn Key Nations".
Now google up something to contradict that bit of history. ;)

Poster X
07-07-2006, 02:00 PM
I think it's fair to say even even Agarn would stay in the fort if all the indians looked like everyone else. Good luck with the casino thing in Iraq. It's a shame Target copyrighted their logo. You could have one out front..for about five minutes.