PDA

View Full Version : SPAM...SPECTRE 30' I/O FOR SALE

Tom Slick
06-02-2003, 08:53 AM
1997 Spectre 30 FOR SALE
New 540 c.u. 625 H.P. Chevrolets. Fresh Bravo drives with nose cones, showers, Mayfair hydraulic steering and new lab finished props. New updated interior. Gaffrig gauges CD stereo system. Aluminum Slide On trailer with all new brake system. Just dialed in at 110+ MPH. Beautiful boat, in perfect condition and ready for the water.
Asking $99,900.00
Any resonable offer will take it.
Financing available.
Chris
626 695-1218

Sandbar Mike
06-03-2003, 06:38 AM
Slick I can't believe that Spectre hasn't sold yet, Bad Ass ride for one hell of a price.
You have this thing over in La Verne?

Reaper1
06-03-2003, 06:40 AM
If anybody is interested I would definitely take a look at this Spectre. Fast, Stable cat with fresh everything. At home on the lake or ocean.
Reaper

Reaper1
06-03-2003, 06:42 AM
Mike, who robbed one of your stars? :( I sent you an email.......sucka :D
By the way I believe the Spectre is in Havasu.

Havasu Cig
06-03-2003, 08:47 AM
The used boat market is soft right now, but with the stock market appearing to make some sort of recovery it might get better.

Tom Slick
06-03-2003, 08:52 AM
Mike,
The Spectre is in my storage up in Lake Havasu right now! Anyone with a reasonable offer can have it. It's time for me to get my business rockin right now, so the toys have got to go.
By the way, how is the new Force working out for ya?

Charley
06-03-2003, 10:43 AM
post some pics!

Sandbar Mike
06-03-2003, 01:17 PM
Tom Slick:
Mike,
The Spectre is in my storage up in Lake Havasu right now! Anyone with a reasonable offer can have it. It's time for me to get my business rockin right now, so the toys have got to go.
By the way, how is the new Force working out for ya? The Force is with us :D Running very strong and no hint of any problems, as I'm knocking on wood. Good luck selling the spectre,

Tom Slick
06-03-2003, 01:23 PM
I'm kind of computer illiterate and I don't know how to post pictures on here. Perhaps I could email them to one of you more computer savy fellows for you to post up here for me. :D
Thanks for your help.

Jrocket
06-03-2003, 01:26 PM
Oh yeah....Send um over.
Jrocket150@aol.com

Reaper1
06-03-2003, 01:53 PM
Here she is! http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/97Spectre_Rear.JPG http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/97Spectre_30_Side.JPG

Tom Slick
06-03-2003, 01:54 PM
Thanks Jrocket, but I just sent them to Reaper1. The pictures kind of suck and don't do the boat any justice, but I guess that is what I get for using one of those cheap disposable cameras.
By the way, what is your avatar of? Who's boat and what is it?

Jrocket
06-03-2003, 02:10 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/232MyFiles0018-med.jpg
My avatar is from the Eliminator 36 Daytona poker Run Edition...cover of May Hot Boat Magazine.

Tom Slick
06-03-2003, 02:17 PM
That avatar is really cool. :D How did you get it? Also, where in the heck did you get that picture of my boat in Thompson Bay?

Jrocket
06-03-2003, 02:19 PM
Tom Slick:
That avatar is really cool. :D How did you get it? Also, where in the heck did you get that picture of my boat in Thompson Bay? My co-pilot took the picture..Yeah right.LMAO!! :D A friend of ours mailed me the picture of your boat.Hope you dont mind...Nice boat. :)

riverliver
06-03-2003, 02:26 PM
Ok Jrocket, sell the DCB and buy the SPECTRE 30', you have had that old DCB to long time to get rid of it.

Reaper1
06-03-2003, 02:31 PM
I like JR's picture better. wink

Jrocket
06-03-2003, 02:38 PM
If and when I sell the DCB,I would try to buy a 30 or 33 Daytona!! So its safe to say it wont happen too soon.I just bought that old ass DCB last month....Gary and I went over some things today..... eek!

riverliver
06-03-2003, 02:41 PM
Jrocket:
If and when I sell the DCB,I would try to buy a 30 or 33 Daytona!! So its safe to say it wont happen too soon.I just bought that old ass DCB last month....Gary and I went over some things today..... eek! Ok whats up ( Top Secret ) will i have to wait and find out as you pass my ass at a buck 20. eek! eek! smile_sp smile_sp

BoatFloating
06-03-2003, 03:19 PM
Tom Slick's Spectre is one sweet boat and he has just got that thing dialed and fresh, and now he is selling it, typical guy :D His boat has passed me too many times, I'm glad he is selling it, does look good from behind. :p

Charley
06-03-2003, 03:50 PM
I think I met slick at the sandbar one day... you running world 540's?

Havasu Cig
06-03-2003, 04:15 PM
Nice boat...If I ever go back to a cat the 30' Spectre will be one of the boats I consider.

Tom Slick
06-03-2003, 04:19 PM
Charley,
I don't recall if we have met before or not. I know we've waved at each other once or twice since you have had the 29 on the water. The motors were built by a friend of mine that use to work at Super Chiller.
Jrocket,
I was just wondering where you got that picture. You must be friends with SVO540, as he emailed that shot to me last year. Do I know you?
BoatFloating,
What's up man? I miss seeing you guys out at the lake. Thanks for the kind words about the boat. The sooner I sell it, the sooner I get on with my life, the sooner I get back to the lake. :D
Reaper1,
Thanks for posting the pictures. Have a great time with the family next week at Havasu. :D

Jrocket
06-03-2003, 04:32 PM
Tom Slick:
Jrocket,
I was just wondering where you got that picture. You must be friends with SVO540, as he emailed that shot to me last year. Do I know you?
No we have never met.We probably have been on the track at the same time or even been at the same races together but never met.I got the pics from SVO540...thought you would like them up here. :D

boatcrazy
06-03-2003, 04:34 PM
The guy that built your motors,is his name andy,if so i have his old boat.What kind of a engine builder is he,just for my information.

BoatFloating
06-03-2003, 04:39 PM
Tom, we miss ya too. We are out at Havasu this weekend and then Powell for a week and then back at Havasu On July 2nd for long holiday. When are getting out there? How's kettle's boat?

Tom Slick
06-03-2003, 04:46 PM
Jrocket,
Did we race together in the same class? Thanks for putting that picture up.
Boatfloating,
Do you ever work? Havasu, Powell, Havasu, what's the deal? :D I have planned to come out to Havasu over the 4th of July weekend, but we'll just have to see how things are going then. Kettle's boat is very sick right now. I guess the oil looks like Alfredo sauce right know. I guess it ran like crap as soon as it hit the water. Note to self, Don't ever by a used boat sight unseen, especialy if it has N.O.S. on it!

Jrocket
06-03-2003, 04:51 PM
Tom Slick:
Jrocket,
Ummmm not sure about that.I ride the 125 intermediate class or the 25 or 30 and over int-expert class...Havent ridden since last December when I hurt my back.I think Im good to ride now though....SVO540 is ready to ride also.. :D

Tom Slick
06-03-2003, 04:53 PM
Boatcrazy,
Yes, Andy built my motors. From what I understand from a bunch of reliable sources, his stuff is really good. I have had no problems what so ever with the motors that he built for me and they run really strong. He has a good reputation and has been building motors for a long time. He worked with Super Chiller and also builds motors for WPM. That's about all I know, other then he is very affordable and a nice guy. Did you buy his 26 Daytona?

riverliver
06-03-2003, 04:54 PM
Jrocket:
Tom Slick:
Jrocket,
Ummmm not sure about that.I ride the 125 intermediate class or the 25 or 30 and over int-expert class...Havent ridden since last December when I hurt my back.I think Im good to ride now though....SVO540 is ready to ride also.. :D Take it easy on SVO540 as he is geting old and them old bones don't heal like they use to.
LMAO

Jrocket
06-03-2003, 04:56 PM
And for the record,I just want to strangle this dog everytime I see it!!! LMAO :D :D Gets me dizzy....
http://animatedgif.net/cartoons/A_5odie_e0.gif

Jrocket
06-03-2003, 04:59 PM
riverliver:
Jrocket:
If and when I sell the DCB,I would try to buy a 30 or 33 Daytona!! So its safe to say it wont happen too soon.I just bought that old ass DCB last month....Gary and I went over some things today..... eek! Ok whats up ( Top Secret ) will i have to wait and find out as you pass my ass at a buck 20. eek! eek! smile_sp smile_sp Hey we both know Gary aint cheap...So if ya got some extra bugs to kill tomorrow call me up...LMAO :D Ive got a very large bill running up over there.... :D

riverliver
06-03-2003, 05:22 PM
Jrocket:
riverliver:
Jrocket:
If and when I sell the DCB,I would try to buy a 30 or 33 Daytona!! So its safe to say it wont happen too soon.I just bought that old ass DCB last month....Gary and I went over some things today..... eek! Ok whats up ( Top Secret ) will i have to wait and find out as you pass my ass at a buck 20. eek! eek! smile_sp smile_sp Hey we both know Gary aint cheap...So if ya got some extra bugs to kill tomorrow call me up...LMAO :D Ive got a very large bill running up over there.... :D And when you go to pick it up you better have a few extra K$$$$ with ya for the oh i forgot to tell ya you also needed this!!!!!!!!! jawdrop

BoatFloating
06-03-2003, 06:45 PM
Jrocket:
And for the record,I just want to strangle this dog everytime I see it!!! LMAO :D :D Gets me dizzy....
http://animatedgif.net/cartoons/A_5odie_e0.gif That's the whole thing, you gotta catch it to strangle it. The dog is kinda like my life go,go,go and go again...... wink
Tom, I thought that boat was new, guess not. Milkly oil No Bueno, that's to bad. I hope he is talking to guy who sold it to him. I hope to see ya on the 4th. :D

Tom Slick
06-03-2003, 07:15 PM
Boatfloating,
No, the boat Kettle got was used from Tennesse. I guess the guy he got it from builds motors for a living, so he is being pretty cool about it. Hopefully it is nothing to serious.

Jrocket
06-03-2003, 07:20 PM
riverliver:
Jrocket:
riverliver:
Jrocket:
If and when I sell the DCB,I would try to buy a 30 or 33 Daytona!! So its safe to say it wont happen too soon.I just bought that old ass DCB last month....Gary and I went over some things today..... eek! Ok whats up ( Top Secret ) will i have to wait and find out as you pass my ass at a buck 20. eek! smile_sp Hey we both know Gary aint cheap...So if ya got some extra bugs to kill tomorrow call me up...LMAO :D Ive got a very large bill running up over there.... :D And when you go to pick it up you better have a few extra K$$$$ with ya for the oh i forgot to tell ya you also needed this!!!!!!!!! Funny how that happens isnt it? :rolleyes:
BTW,do ya like my signature there Bug killer? :D

Havasu Hangin'
06-03-2003, 07:25 PM
I agree...this is a great lookin' boat. I saw it in the channel last year when we were scoping a spot for OP6C.
Too bad you guys didn't come over & say hi...maybe you feared the Tugboat?

Charley
06-03-2003, 07:42 PM
Slick... it was a quick meet I think after my boat got stolen ... it was on the sandbar.. I was in my pontoon boat with the evinrude 70.... I asked you to race but I guess egg beaters make ya nervous cause you chickened out... JK... it was quick.. I said Hi asked you about the motors then top speed and said "sweet boat" and got back to drinkin....Nice boat... If I didn't have my dinghy I would seriously consider it!

riverliver
06-03-2003, 07:54 PM
Jrocket:
riverliver:
Jrocket:
riverliver:
Jrocket:
If and when I sell the DCB,I would try to buy a 30 or 33 Daytona!! So its safe to say it wont happen too soon.I just bought that old ass DCB last month....Gary and I went over some things today..... eek! Ok whats up ( Top Secret ) will i have to wait and find out as you pass my ass at a buck 20. eek! smile_sp Hey we both know Gary aint cheap...So if ya got some extra bugs to kill tomorrow call me up...LMAO :D Ive got a very large bill running up over there.... :D And when you go to pick it up you better have a few extra K$$$$ with ya for the oh i forgot to tell ya you also needed this!!!!!!!!! Funny how that happens isnt it? :rolleyes:
BTW,do ya like my signature there Bug killer? :D I See your new signature LMAO pig_flyi

Tom Slick
06-03-2003, 08:01 PM
Thanks for the nice words about my boat guys. I'm really going to miss it, but as they say life goes on.
Charley,
I'm always a little chicken when it comes to racing you guys with those egg beaters. Some of those suckers haul ass. Hopefully we can hook up one of these days. I really want to check out your new boat. I like how you have a few trips out on it now and it suddenly became your dinghy. What's next, F-34? :D

Charley
06-03-2003, 09:57 PM
Tom Slick:
What's next, F-34? :D I don't see it....now the new DCB F-36...hmmm idea
Actually I'm pretty damned stoked on the size of my boat.....for where I boat I think it's pretty ideal and with the twins it's even easier around the docks than my 26.
what's in your "boat" future? well after you launch the company and kick ass and take names for a while......

Reaper1
06-04-2003, 06:48 AM
If Tom Slick has his way I think we'll be calling him Skater Boy. wink
BoatFloating, I'll be out this weekend on the Hallett 270. See you there. Shit, I'm going to be there the whole week. Yeaaaaaaah Dog! :)

Tom Slick
06-04-2003, 12:41 PM
Charley,
You never know, I will have to wait and see in the next year or so. Most likely a Skater or something very similar in the 32'-36' foot range. Let's put it this way, if everything goes as planned I hope to be in Gary Smith's (Predator) rear view mirrors at the first card stop, or better yet he will be in my mirrors. :D That maybe a dream, but if all goes as planned I hope to come near it someday. Now if I win the Lottery tonight, I will show up next season with a 36' flat deck Skater with a pair of Racecrafter's 2000hp monsters in it. I think that will get the job done. :D Man, don't you just love to day dream, I sure do.

Skullinator
06-04-2003, 01:00 PM
Hey Slick i already told you i am winning the lottery tonight. So you can ride in my 46 Skater Supreme with 4 2000 Hp racecrafter motors.

BoatFloating
06-04-2003, 01:24 PM
Reaper1:
BoatFloating, I'll be out this weekend on the Hallett 270. See you there. Shit, I'm going to be there the whole week. Yeaaaaaaah Dog! :) Look for us in Channel Sat a.m. and late p.m. and Sandbar and Moabi. smile_sp

Reaper1
06-04-2003, 02:00 PM
BoatFloating:
Reaper1:
BoatFloating, I'll be out this weekend on the Hallett 270. See you there. Shit, I'm going to be there the whole week. Yeaaaaaaah Dog! :) Look for us in Channel Sat a.m. and late p.m. and Sandbar and Moabi. smile_sp http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/happy/xyxthumbs.gif

Jrocket
06-04-2003, 03:05 PM
Tom Slick:
Charley,
You never know, I will have to wait and see in the next year or so. Most likely a Skater or something very similar in the 32'-36' foot range. Let's put it this way, if everything goes as planned I hope to be in Gary Smith's (Predator) rear view mirrors at the first card stop, or better yet he will be in my mirrors. :D That maybe a dream, but if all goes as planned I hope to come near it someday. Now if I win the Lottery tonight, I will show up next season with a 36' flat deck Skater with a pair of Racecrafter's 2000hp monsters in it. I think that will get the job done. :D Man, don't you just love to day dream, I sure do. Dam Tom Slick.....you must be selling the shit out of those bed buddys.A skater,you go man....Ill ride with ya!!!! :D

Three Days Only
06-05-2003, 06:35 PM
Boatfloating, Are you and the family going up Fathers day weekend? If so, try going alittle easier on Bling Bling, Im not sure if he can handle much more brown abuse.
slick Dick, Im starting to miss you guy!!! It's time to step up and use that spectre instead of trying to keep it clean for the next buyer. Bring some VOX, i'll drink it with you.
Skully, Where's the smokes guy. Im bringing a couple extra packs for you as a fathers day gift. Say hi to the family.

Jrocket
06-05-2003, 06:40 PM
Hey a new guy,
First post and he come out swinging!!!Love the entrance..... :D

Charley
06-05-2003, 09:49 PM
Tom Slick:
Charley,
You never know, I will have to wait and see in the next year or so. Most likely a Skater or something very similar in the 32'-36' foot range. Let's put it this way, if everything goes as planned I hope to be in Gary Smith's (Predator) rear view mirrors at the first card stop, or better yet he will be in my mirrors. :D That maybe a dream, but if all goes as planned I hope to come near it someday. Now if I win the Lottery tonight, I will show up next season with a 36' flat deck Skater with a pair of Racecrafter's 2000hp monsters in it. I think that will get the job done. :D Man, don't you just love to day dream, I sure do. Now thats what I call a WET Dream!! :D

Tom Slick
06-06-2003, 09:13 AM
Three Days Only,
If all goes well, I'll be bringing the VOX on the 4th of July. By the way, when are you rolling out the big cat you keep talking about?
Boat Floating,
Like they always say, "If you're going to dream, dream BIG"
Now back to business. Who wants to make me a deal on my boat? :D

Three Days Only
06-06-2003, 06:46 PM
Slick, All should be going down in the next three to four weeks, Maybe by the 4th, if the plan goes right. Already got the tickets for the flight to FL. I would love some VOX over the fourth. Missed you, the last couple of trips. The only one left to ride Ding dongs butt has been rocky! But he's doing well in your absence. Say hi, to beth. C-ya soon

BoatFloating
06-09-2003, 05:38 PM
Three Days Only:
Boatfloating, Are you and the family going up Fathers day weekend? If so, try going alittle easier on Bling Bling, Im not sure if he can handle much more brown abuse.
slick Dick, Im starting to miss you guy!!! It's time to step up and use that spectre instead of trying to keep it clean for the next buyer. Bring some VOX, i'll drink it with you.
Skully, Where's the smokes guy. Im bringing a couple extra packs for you as a fathers day gift. Say hi to the family. 3 Days only, I'm not going that weekend, since I'm getting ready for Powell. I'll give Bling Bling until the 4th to work on his game till then. We will see if he's got the game I think he does. We will be there Tuesday the 1st.