PDA

View Full Version : Our Naci Trip...pics

AngryJosh
07-02-2006, 10:18 AM
Last week we went to Naci for a few days with N8DAWG and Michelle. Just a few pics real quick before I leave. More tonight when I get home. Nate's 73 Miller looks good and runs great. My 88 Cole t-deck was giving us some problems in the week leading up to the trip, but was flawless during. Got airborn once and without the rev limiter the motor spun up and now its shooting ducks.? Gotta get that figured out.
But had a killer time, water was warm and we enjoyed celebrating Michell's 30th. More pics later
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6757P6250244-med.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6757P6240236-med.JPG
Pointing out the cops up ahead in the narrows
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6757P6240237-med.JPG

BIGAMIST
07-02-2006, 10:45 AM
The boat looks good Josh :cool:
My boat did the same thing "shooting ducks".......I put a new MSD box in & it went away.

AngryJosh
07-02-2006, 02:11 PM
Thanks Jeff,
I was thinking of upgrading the ignition system soon. How have you been?

AngryJosh
07-02-2006, 02:34 PM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6757P6250253-med.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6757P6230212-med.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6757P6240233-med.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6757P6230213-med.JPG

BIGAMIST
07-02-2006, 09:48 PM
Thanks Jeff,
I was thinking of upgrading the ignition system soon. How have you been?
Good :cool: :rollside:
How bout you & the wife?
I dig the gel on the Cole :wink:

Keyser
07-03-2006, 06:07 AM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6757P6230212-med.JPG
Are you guys sure your not twins!! :p

AngryJosh
07-03-2006, 06:49 AM
Thats it Keyser... :argue: were gonna have words

NautiTwins
07-03-2006, 06:51 AM
Damn you! I miss that boat! It looks really great josh. Nice polish job on the headers in that first pic.

Keyser
07-03-2006, 07:28 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :crossx:

AngryJosh
07-03-2006, 08:11 AM
Nauti- Thanks man, sorry you miss the boat. Dont mean to rubb it in, but I'm glad I kept it. It will stay with me till it sinks or I die!!!!! :crossx:
Keyser--Are you going to piru today? I see you live in Fillmore, lets go!!

NautiTwins
07-03-2006, 08:21 AM
Nauti- Thanks man, sorry you miss the boat. Dont mean to rubb it in, but I'm glad I kept it. It will stay with me till it sinks or I die!!!!! :crossx:
Keyser--Are you going to piru today? I see you live in Fillmore, lets go!!
Thats what we used to say. My wife and I would look at all the tow boats and say, "we would never own something like that" LMAO. Look at us now.
I am glad that you guys are enjoying it.

Cas
07-03-2006, 08:31 AM
Nice pics! the lake looks great also.
I revved mine a couple of years ago and the same thing happened with the ducks. It turned out that a pushrod came out of the lifter which caused it to bend. You might want to pull the valve covers to make sure all is well.
good luck with it.

n8dawg
07-04-2006, 11:39 AM
I like the first picture the best. Not only is it a good pic of the Cole but thats MY roostertail in the back ground!!!!
Thanks for posting up the pics Josh.
And yes the Cole gets the Miller by half a boat length! Ran 'em hard all day long!!

beerjet
07-04-2006, 04:04 PM
I like the first picture the best. Not only is it a good pic of the Cole but thats MY roostertail in the back ground!!!!
Thanks for posting up the pics Josh.
And yes the Cole gets the Miller by half a boat length! Ran 'em hard all day long!!
I'm with ya nate , Once you get the pump redone you'll be running right past me I bet. If that cole ever goes up for sale again , Someone is gonna have to fight me for it .
-beerjet-

AngryJosh
07-05-2006, 08:51 AM
LOL...sounds like beerjet gets first dibs on the Cole!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nate, I remember the "half a boat length", when we launched.....And about another boat length after we got planed out. :crossx: :crossx:

n8dawg
07-05-2006, 10:27 AM
Nate, I remember the "half a boat length", when we launched.....And about another boat length after we got planed out. :crossx: :crossx:
Yeah whatever makes you sleep at night Josh! Looking like you may be boating by yourself for rest of the season.....
...found me some H2O in the oil :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: !!!!!!!

n8dawg
07-05-2006, 10:33 AM
I'm sorry Josh....
...what was that? Your 58mph to my 57mph. Anyway you look at it our boats are f**king slowwwwwwwwwww! But hey you know if you want to race for some $$$ I'll be more than happy to take the diverter off and change it back to my old set up.... :idea: in fact I might play around with that cause my boat never ran that slow. :yuk:
Always alot of fun boatin' with ya!

AngryJosh
07-05-2006, 11:34 AM
Quit checkin the oil and you wont find anything wrong!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe its just a head gasket? Michelle should be able to change that for you....LOL :crossx:
I'm installing the stereo today, and going to piru or Casitas Sunday, so hurry up and figure it out beeeatch.
I'll help if you need it. And I have a compression guage!! Get to work!!!!!
Also focker, I text messaged you yesterday..........................and got no reply :cry: Are you guys mad at me for saying FOCK 37 times at the dinner table? :argue:

Keyser
07-05-2006, 12:12 PM
I'm sorry Josh....
...what was that? Your 58mph to my 57mph. Anyway you look at it our boats are f**king slowwwwwwwwwww! But hey you know if you want to race for some $$$ I'll be more than happy to take the diverter off and change it back to my old set up.... :idea: in fact I might play around with that cause my boat never ran that slow. :yuk:
Always alot of fun boatin' with ya!
Hey you two speed demons lets run for pinks, I think I can take both of you!!! :rollside:
j/k I say piru on sunday, I'll bring the tube!!

n8dawg
07-05-2006, 01:28 PM
Yeah... I like that one, He called us speed demons! Reading that I felt like I had a 100 mile an hour jet boat there for a second!! :cry: Sunday @ piru sounds cool to me! You want me to bring my tube too? How about Michelles wakeboard?
I'm dropping the timing back down to 32, taking this nozzel out of the diverter. I'm thinking that may have something to do with my speed. :crossx:
Thats the only other thing I can think of. Time to open 'er up!

n8dawg
07-05-2006, 01:33 PM
Also focker, I text messaged you yesterday..........................and got no reply :cry: Are you guys mad at me for saying FOCK 37 times at the dinner table? :argue:
After 10 minutes of trying to figure out why my phone was making that noise I finally saw that I had a text message! Don't really know how to reply to thoughs yet :mad: . Well happy fourth to you to, hope everyone was safe!

AngryJosh
07-05-2006, 01:44 PM
SUNDAY @ PIRU..............BRING WHATEVER YOU WANT, AS LONG AS THERES A TUBE.............................................. ...............BEEEEEEAATCHES

Keyser
07-05-2006, 01:56 PM
Ok Sunday it is, Tell Michelle she can bring her board but I dont have a ski rope and YOU drive while she is on the back!!!!!Oh yeah dont forget the cigars :crossx:

n8dawg
07-05-2006, 02:27 PM
Ok Sunday it is, Tell Michelle she can bring her board but I dont have a ski rope and YOU drive while she is on the back!!!!!Oh yeah dont forget the cigars :crossx:
We may or may not bring our boat, but I will bring the ski rope and the tube rope, and cigars for everyone! Why do you want me to drive? Well I guess if you don't mind.
What time you guys wanna go?
Hey JOSH!!!!!!!! Bring some f***ing beer for f***en once, ya big 'ol mooch!!! :p :cool:

AngryJosh
07-05-2006, 04:52 PM
I dont know if I can get the boat done by Sunday. I have it all torn down right now, and only one day to finish it due to work. I'll keep you posted friday.
I have a picture but I cant find the downloader cable thingy

75MillerJet
07-05-2006, 05:52 PM
hey n8dawg i'm pretty sure i was there with my miller and other girlfriend :crossx: at the same time as u guys. were u guys back in las tablas tied up and anchored?

Keyser
07-05-2006, 06:15 PM
I dont know if I can get the boat done by Sunday. I have it all torn down right now, and only one day to finish it due to work. I'll keep you posted friday.
I have a picture but I cant find the downloader cable thingy
NO problem Just thrash on the thing. If you get it done then cool if not you know theres room on ours! Either way head out.

n8dawg
07-05-2006, 07:01 PM
hey n8dawg i'm pretty sure i was there with my miller and other girlfriend :crossx: at the same time as u guys. were u guys back in las tablas tied up and anchored?
We were tied up to a dock in Las Tablas on saturday, shooting the shit with Tom from JETBOAT PERFORMANCE. We stayed in Heritage Ranch. We also hauled ass threw las tablas thursday evening looking for a day beach for the weekend. Let us know next time you go up there... shoot me a PM and we'll hook up. It would be cool to see another Miller up close!

AngryJosh
07-05-2006, 07:37 PM
Cool, then I can spank two Millers :cool:

75MillerJet
07-05-2006, 09:39 PM
We were tied up to a dock in Las Tablas on saturday, shooting the shit with Tom from JETBOAT PERFORMANCE. We stayed in Heritage Ranch. We also hauled ass threw las tablas thursday evening looking for a day beach for the weekend. Let us know next time you go up there... shoot me a PM and we'll hook up. It would be cool to see another Miller up close!
well i need to get my Olds under control before i take it out again :mad: i definitely will let u know tho... and thats kinda funny u were hangin' out with tom cuz i went to his shop on the way home on friday to pick up my rub rails... anyways keep up the good work on that beast