PDA

View Full Version : question about boat cover

afi823
07-02-2006, 10:46 AM
Hello everyone, havnt been here in a while but i do have a question and im sure ill get good answers here,
i store my boat outside and i need to buy a cover for my boat, the cheap tarp doesnt cut it anymore (it erodes so damn fast)...any recommendations of stores where i could get a good quality cover that is waterproof?...
Thanks
Chris

wrenchdaddy
07-02-2006, 11:00 AM
I got mine from Overton's I have an 18 ft jet with the ski tow in the back and it fit pretty good over eveything and its water proof. Its a Gladiator cover for I/O Ski boats. For low profile boats with no windshield. I got the 18' 5" Centurion one. I have had it for over a year now, its faded quite a bit but its still as waterproof as the day I got it and my boat sits outside in everything no shelter at all. If I could go back I would get the imperial or Titan one though just because they'll last a little longer and don't cost that much extra.

sleekvino
07-02-2006, 11:08 AM
I got mine from Overton's I have an 18 ft jet with the ski tow in the back and it fit pretty good over eveything and its water proof. Its a Gladiator cover for I/O Ski boats. For low profile boats with no windshield. I got the 18' 5" Centurion one. I have had it for over a year now, its faded quite a bit but its still as waterproof as the day I got it and my boat sits outside in everything no shelter at all. If I could go back I would get the imperial or Titan one though just because they'll last a little longer and don't cost that much extra.
i got mine from overtons and is ripper going on almost 2 years,with a 6 year warranty cant go wrong.

jtmarten
07-02-2006, 08:58 PM
I got a sweet deal on one for my 23' daycruiser from iBoats. Sunbrella-type material and trailerable for $200, with a 5yr warranty.

Focker
07-03-2006, 06:39 AM
check out Califormia Car covers, Ive had a cover for my f150 for 4 years with no problems. They will make a cover for anything