PDA

View Full Version : Props to Boater012!!!!!!!!

Big Warlock
07-02-2006, 09:27 PM
Have a drive problem which revealed itself after getting back to Newport Harbor from Catalina. Boater012 was contacted through friends and came out today to pull the drive and is working on a solution. Unbelievable! Great guy that stands by his word. Told friends that if we had a problem, he would do whatever to help any of us out. But Sunday on a long weekend is above the call of duty. David was at my boat within a few hours. Regardless of the outcome, thank you!!!!! I thought I was stuck but at least I have someone local working on my problem. I appreciate that. He will most likely be doing my rebuild work and upgrades in the near future. I just wanted people to know that it's nice to meet people that really care and understand where you're coming from. :crossx:
Lots of good people on these boards still. That's what it's all about!

Parker Dreamin
07-03-2006, 06:23 AM
We have had him do a couple things a few years ago, then I ran into him on these boards this year. A very small world and he is a great guy.

RitcheyRch
07-03-2006, 06:30 AM
Nice to hear of excellent customer service.

Havasu Hangin'
07-03-2006, 06:38 AM
But does he have any cowlings?
:idea:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-03-2006, 06:46 AM
Good to hear that about a board member;) Its hard to find people that actually want to help these days and have knowledge. Hopefully he doesnt get flammed by the circus fo helping:rolleyes: Im glad that he is getting you back on the water;)Let us know how it turns out.

Sane Asylum
07-03-2006, 07:10 AM
Have a drive problem which revealed itself after getting back to Newport Harbor from Catalina. Boater012 was contacted through friends and came out today to pull the drive and is working on a solution. Unbelievable! Great guy that stands by his word. Told friends that if we had a problem, he would do whatever to help any of us out. But Sunday on a long weekend is above the call of duty. David was at my boat within a few hours. Regardless of the outcome, thank you!!!!! I thought I was stuck but at least I have someone local working on my problem. I appreciate that. He will most likely be doing my rebuild work and upgrades in the near future. I just wanted people to know that it's nice to meet people that really care and understand where you're coming from. :crossx:
You're supposed to pull back on the sticks when you get that much air......

Big Warlock
07-03-2006, 07:35 AM
I don't think Jordy will be doing any more "flying" this trip. I just wanted David to work on my stuff. No chance I am going to let him get crap going on Jordy's boat. We don't have time to build a new boat!! :crossx:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-03-2006, 11:13 AM
Be nice dammit:D
How ya been bro? Have you been to havi lately? We will be up there for labor day weekend. If your in town let me know. We can throw down the party in the redroom;) Its always priceless to see jordy stumbling around the red room drunk:D

AZJD
07-03-2006, 06:22 PM
That trip didn't even sound fun to be on! Glad I stayed home...and on the positive side I sweat off 4 pounds this weekend.... :)

AZJD
07-03-2006, 06:24 PM
BTW David thanks a ton....you turned out to be a very worthy human! Seriously, thanks for standing by your word!

boater012
07-03-2006, 06:36 PM
No problem I just talked to Rob and he says the boat is running fine now! The forward gear cage broke in half and chewed up the case pretty badlly. (Bravo one) I had to purchase a very lightly used replacement for it since I could not find the parts I needed to repair it today. (short notice and most parts houses were closed today) I appreciate you thinking of me when someone was broken down here!
As I stated before If you or anyone you know is ever in the area and needs my help give me a ring i'll be glad to help in any way I can!

AZJD
07-03-2006, 06:39 PM
No problem I just talked to Rob and he says the boat is running fine now! The forward gear cage broke in half and chewed up the case pretty badlly. (Bravo one) I had to purchase a very lightly used replacement for it since I could not find the parts I needed to repair it today. (short notice and most parts houses were closed today) I appreciate you thinking of me when someone was broken down here!
As I stated before If you or anyone you know is ever in the area and needs my help give me a ring i'll be glad to help in any way I can!
Sweet, so how bout those pics you promised....or did Jordy not send your shirt!

boater012
07-03-2006, 06:46 PM
pm me for info!

Parker Dreamin
07-03-2006, 07:30 PM
post em....

boater012
07-03-2006, 08:14 PM
Cant my gf was going to model one of their shirts for them but she got cold feet when she saw the shirt. I have a good friend who is willing to do so I just have to hook up with her to take the pics for them! she is a stripper and fine as can be but they will have to be pm'd she isnt going to wear anything but a babydoll!

Havasu Hangin'
07-04-2006, 04:07 AM
Be nice dammit:D
How ya been bro? Have you been to havi lately? We will be up there for labor day weekend. If your in town let me know. We can throw down the party in the redroom;) Its always priceless to see jordy stumbling around the red room drunk:D
I haven't been out in awhile...too much other stuff going on. I think Dan sold his boat this week, so now I have another boat biatch...lol. Not sure about Labor Day yet.
Getting Jordy drunk? $50
Watching Jordy try to talk when he's drunk? Priceless
:D

AZJD
07-04-2006, 10:01 AM
I haven't been out in awhile...too much other stuff going on. I think Dan sold his boat this week, so now I have another boat biatch...lol. Not sure about Labor Day yet.
Getting Jordy drunk? $50
Watching Jordy try to talk when he's drunk? Priceless
:D
Getting Jordy drunk, more like $150
The fact that you posted this.....PRICELESS! :) :) :)

gqchris
07-04-2006, 10:41 PM
I met Dave back 6 years ago when he saved my @ss after my boat broke down the third day I owned it. I had told everyone of a Yard House cruise that weekend and I told him I needed it in three days. He single handledy drove my boat from the slip with NO SHIFT CABLE and trailered it by himself! Anyways, long story short, we are best friends now and it is 6 years later, and he still saves the day every trip we take!

gqchris
07-05-2006, 09:43 AM
Here is evidence of the work he performs. Notice that he is not dressed in work gear! He saved this trip out on my buddies Schiada after my friend decided that a new impeller was not needed beforehand!!
:)
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b377/gqchris/davework.jpg