PDA

View Full Version : Pax

supersoaker509
07-03-2006, 01:57 PM
Anybody up for a ride on the pax tomorrow?
And how about Sat ?

HammerDown
07-03-2006, 02:34 PM
And how about Sat ?
My boats down for a complete re-paint well clear-coat...thanks to the (Island :rolleyes: ) at Lake Anna. But I hope to get down to the Pax before it's all over. It should be done in a week or two...I hope.

General Patton
07-03-2006, 08:41 PM
The tank is ready Sir

miketsouth
07-05-2006, 04:58 PM
The tank is ready Sir
yo' momma
(thats right, i said it. Seen her!)
Day was great. Seeing Mom and the Taste was
Sauce for the Goose,
the Olive in the Martini,
the Ray for the Day,
the Fun in the Sun.
the Bonnie with Donnie.
I should have stole about a gallon.
Memories of days like this is what hurts me so bad in the winter.
The Huzza from the porch (Cindy and Mom) i thought i wood pass out. ({wood} correctly spelled)
BBASA(MT)P

miketsouth
07-07-2006, 05:21 PM
And how about Sat ?
Saturday looks good. Hotdogs and chips? Wings? Nice day for a pickanick.
Maybe the General will show up with his tank.
Maybe hell will freeze over again and Rat will show up, but the chance of that happening is about the same as throwing 26 quarters down and they all come up heads, about 1.5 x 10^25 { a godzillion} to one.....
this is about the same chance that FAKETHIS have of beating the mouse.

supersoaker509
07-07-2006, 06:11 PM
Saturday looks good. Hotdogs and chips? Wings? Nice day for a pickanick.
Maybe the General will show up with his tank.
Maybe hell will freeze over again and Rat will show up, but the chance of that happening is about the same as throwing 26 quarters down and they all come up heads, about 1.5 x 10^25 { a godzillion} to one.....
this is about the same chance that FAKETHIS have of beating the mouse.
Sounds good, I will have the grill and some hamburgers.

miketsouth
07-08-2006, 04:13 PM
another great day with Donnie.
Put another 40 miles on the Mouse
Hardly nobody at Magruder
Perfect weather
Sweet water, must be, all the way to Solomons.
Seen the General, and tasted again of his wonderfull brew.
Checked out the sandbar
Hosed off Blown Daytona's pier.
Fast ride back, not one drop bowspray
Nice pickanic and home easy.
Days like this just fly by, almost as fast as i am gonna fly by FAKETHIS

fakethis
07-08-2006, 04:32 PM
Aer you talking about when my truck breaks down ? Glad 2 hear yo shit still runnin good ..... Pops has another boat.

miketsouth
07-08-2006, 04:44 PM
Pics? Maybe a Daytona Eliminator?

fakethis
07-08-2006, 05:14 PM
It's a 19ft its not a Elim it's a Stealth and it's lookin for YOUUUUUUU........

sleekcraft76
07-08-2006, 05:54 PM
mike, bubbajet and i were at mike's shop today picking up a boat and we looked at the "mighty whitey" and he might take the mouse!

fakethis
07-09-2006, 05:11 AM
Mouse = :boxed:

miketsouth
07-10-2006, 03:35 PM
mike, bubbajet and i were at mike's shop today picking up a boat and we looked at the "mighty whitey" and he might take the mouse!
If'n he dont, FAKETHIS going to need a designated driver. Hard to drive outa there like this:
http://www.artscc.org/theater/images/baghead.jpg
I can hear it now:
"HEY MOUSEBOY, THAT AINT FAIR SQUIRTIN ME...WITH THAT TAIL JUST SO'S YOU CAN STAY AHEAD"
"wonder who i learned that from?, it's a secret but his initials are FAKETHIS"

fakethis
07-10-2006, 05:20 PM
:argue: It's all over Mouse Boy ! See u Sat and i'll have some tissue's fo yo Boy ! :crossx: Mightey Whitey is alive. And Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.......... :crossx:

fakethis
07-10-2006, 05:22 PM
P.S. Bring a full BOTTLE u WILL need It ................... :crossx:

miketsouth
07-11-2006, 12:48 PM
P.S. Bring a full BOTTLE u WILL need It ................... :crossx:
dont you worry about that, big boy..mouse aint shit without the bottle, unless you talking about REAL boating (60miles on the PAX)....i might even bring a pump jockey (my wife) with me, she is lighter and has no fear, except loosing. Got to put a MPH limit on her at 80mph, though.
i can hear it now:
"hey mouseboy why you wearing that black suit?"
'Teri's got the pedal on this one!'
"whats that got to do with it?"
'i always dress like that for a Big Block funeral'

fakethis
07-11-2006, 04:43 PM
Should i bring out a ski boat ? Want 2 go fast ? Let me pull you on a tube ! :crossx:

miketsouth
07-12-2006, 08:36 AM
Should i bring out a ski boat ?
up to you, big boy.
Want 2 go fast ?
not too fast, just faster than you
Let me pull you on a tube ! :crossx:
You do not have a ski boat fast enough to pull me for a good high speed ski run and i dont do tubes or whimp boards.

miketsouth
07-20-2006, 01:09 PM
Anybody up for a ride on the pax Sat ?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
(actually he did not post this, but i know what he is thinking)
weather depending....been a hard week and it might get cloudy. Got a full bottle, but probably wont need it. If FAKETHIS would come he could ride with me in a good boat. (he might as well leave his shit back at the shop, no way that weeney boat could run the Pax)
I can hear it now..........
"hey mouseboy i brought Mighty Whitey, and what is that in your hand"
'Its my ass, punk, and what you gonna do with Mighty Whitey?'
"gonna run it, hope you got your bottle filled, not that it will make much difference"
'you right...wont make no difference at all....i dont use it to go up to the Route4bridge (20miles one way) or down to the Benedict Restaurant(12miles one way) or to wash Blown Daytona's Pier off(20miles one way). I might use it to see how Donnies boat is riding'
"i cant make it that far, there aint enough CAM2 in Maryland"
'well, you can ride with me'
"who's gonna watch my boat"
'who would steal a weeney boat: you could leave that thing on the Suitland Parkway and the only thing anyone would take is the cooler'
"You got room for my purse?"
'My wife usually leaves hers in the truck, but.....sure....bend over and put it there by that control box'
"Ok, thats where you got your nitrous timing REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.................. ............................tard."
what i said:mikeT is an ass (http://mywebpages.comcast.net/otisjet/bigblock.mp3)

Out2Lunch
07-21-2006, 07:47 AM
That should get Mike fired up. He's workin on the white boat alot gettin readt for you. Should be nasty when he get's it finished.

miketsouth
07-23-2006, 01:49 PM
Solomons YEAH!
What a friggin ride Donnie. We probably done 70+miles, but it seemed like 20 minutes.
At least Blown Daytona's pier was cleaned, twice.
93 at the pump to boot. Yes the bottle is somewhat lighter, as are my spirits.
Too bad FAKETHIS wasnt there. He could have washed mud off a good boat.

supersoaker509
07-23-2006, 03:09 PM
Solomons YEAH!
What a friggin ride Donnie. We probably done 70+miles, but it seemed like 20 minutes.
At least Blown Daytona's pier was cleaned, twice.
93 at the pump to boot. Yes the bottle is somewhat lighter, as are my spirits.
Too bad FAKETHIS wasnt there. He could have washed mud off a good boat.
EXCELLENT RIDE.... even in the rain Mike made an 80mph run......and yes a GOOD 70 miles with a good pier cleaning to boot. :D
I will have to get gas next time so we can go even farther. :cry: :D
Maybe we can get a couple more boats to go next time

miketsouth
07-28-2006, 02:38 PM
a couple of runs for good luck.....i only burnt 7lbs nitrous in about 5 minutes......Donnie about run out of gas....
Big Block Pickle on the Pax (http://mywebpages.comcast.net/poppyjet/donniejuly06.wmv)

supersoaker509
07-28-2006, 04:58 PM
Mike, lets try for a double pier cleaning tomorrow and, if the water lays down maybe Vera's white sands.

miketsouth
07-29-2006, 04:39 AM
Mike, lets try for a double pier cleaning tomorrow and, if the water lays down maybe Vera's white sands.
wee'll see.....i think FAKETHIS might be able to take me today
http://ccc.atmos.colostate.edu/~hail/cool/clouds/images/tennessee_thunderhead.jpg
here is the view from the other side
http://www.weatherpictures.50g.com/pictures/2005/01/21012005023.jpg

miketsouth
07-29-2006, 06:00 AM
http://x2d.xanga.com/95ab45e436c3145676540/b30830251.jpg
looking better...........

fat rat
07-29-2006, 08:19 AM
I was at the river today also.............water flat as hell! :rollside:

miketsouth
07-29-2006, 02:02 PM
I was at the river today also.............water flat as hell! :rollside:
Pax was glass at Riners. He knew why too. :) Should be just like that tomorrow...he got the cleanest pier on the Pax. Water too low to properly wash down Hotrods pier, much to my dissapointment as i wanted another one of his fantastic beers. Dont matter lots of time left to do that.
He getting a helicopter soon, i think.
Hey Donnie....another 70 miles, lots of WOT runs, great time, again. Looks like the new pilot doing pretty well (you hear that WEEDEATER).
I am beat.
Here it comes again,
drivin' me nuts
Can't control my feet
or stop shakin' my butt
The neighbours are complaining,
it's getting out of hand
Throw that beat
in the garbage can
TOSS THAT BEAT (http://mywebpages.comcast.net/poppyjet/tossthatbeat.mp3)

miketsouth
07-30-2006, 12:40 PM
and did it again....went to the sandbar and around and this time finished the pier wash job at HOTRODS house and was rewarded with a PERFECT beer.
Nice lunch at the Benidict restaurant.
Water was actually too smooth. Cant read it and wakes come up real fast at speed.
Back to magruder, couple of miles upstream and a couple of nitrous runs and home safe, estimated 50 miles, mouse still kicking.

supersoaker509
07-31-2006, 01:08 PM
My boats down for a complete re-paint well clear-coat...thanks to the (Island :rolleyes: ) at Lake Anna. But I hope to get down to the Pax before it's all over. It should be done in a week or two...I hope.
Ray... Now that your boat is back together, hopfully you can make it to the Pax one weekend.... maybe even Rat will make it out for a real ride. Just an :idea:

miketsouth
08-03-2006, 03:54 PM
Anybody up for a ride on the pax Sat ?
nahhh,,, i am tired of running my boat down 30-40miles of great water, hitting a nice restaurant and having a powerful good lunch, stoppin' by brother Jeff's and getting one of the best beers i ever tasted, 24hour gas, hotdogs or hotwings on the grill with Jay and Donnie, pushing the button until the nitrous tank floats away like a helium balloon, wondering where all the other people are, hosing off Blown Daytona's pier, WOT runs where you can watch the gas gauge go one whole 'notch' and then you let off (a little), having my choice of water at any time so's i can test this weeks setup, and knowing FAKETHIS will NEVER have enough horsepower to keep up with the mouse on this river no matter how much he cheat. :crossx:

miketsouth
08-05-2006, 12:53 PM
DID IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
60 or 70 smiles. I wonder if anybody got a plack?
I would at least like to know what it says :)

supersoaker509
08-05-2006, 03:10 PM
DID IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
60 or 70 smiles. I wonder if anybody got a plack?
I would at least like to know what it says :)
LMAO :D
Patti didn't get her plack either, still don't know what it says.
Excellent ride with some Excellent food.
I didn't know crabs had such big balls!

miketsouth
09-04-2006, 01:08 PM
And another 50miles....mouse feeling good today.....78 off the juice. Water TOO calm. Two piers cleaned and another of The General's brews converted into riverwater.
Having Nitrous withdrawal....gonna fix that as well as a couple of happy Big Block people at Dam4. :crossx:

fakethis
09-05-2006, 03:15 AM
:argue: Nope wont happen ! Add 30 on the 78 and then u might be with whitey but not pops boat. :cool:

miketsouth
09-05-2006, 03:26 AM
We aint racing in a fall off a cliff. Them big blocks would probably beat me. You aint racing to the dam and back, either. Mouse wins hands down. This is a race until you catch up or blow up trying.

supersoaker509
09-10-2006, 04:36 PM
And another 80miles........ with 4 piers cleaned, fuel and food stop and more than one 3plus miles of cruising around 75mph. And yes one break for a Deer crossing :crossx: , Mike I hope the pics come out.

LynnsJet
09-10-2006, 05:54 PM
I have really been missing the PAX. H*ll, I have been missing boating all together.
I have to go to a wedding Saturday but if all goes well this week with my jet I hope to head down that way next Sunday if you guys are going to be around.
I want to give this thing a good shakedown cruise before Lake James.
How many boats did you have on the Pax weekend? It sounds like you had a good time.
L J

miketsouth
09-11-2006, 04:13 PM
And another 80miles........ with 4 piers cleaned, fuel and food stop and more than one 3plus miles of cruising around 75mph. And yes one break for a Deer crossing .
I have really been missing the PAX. H*ll, I have been missing boating all together.
I have to go to a wedding Saturday but if all goes well this week with my jet I hope to head down that way next Sunday if you guys are going to be around.
L J
We play it by ear, generally. It is possible Dam4 is on the agenda next weekend. Got a score to settle there. In the mean time you can glance at just a few short seconds of life on the Pax this Sunday from my point of view:
22meg
2.3minutes
A/V
September, 06 on the Mighty Pax (http://mywebpages.comcast.net/katiejet/paxrun910.wmv)
Things to note:
1. This water cannot be navigated by WEENIE boats.
2. The speedometer
3. "Paxie": this is the equivalent of "Nessie" and "Chessie" as is generally known to the greatly mislead general public.
4. Supersoaker got a fine looking rooster tail, and it does take quite a bit of spray to hang with him at speed.
Things to understand:
1. This is what makes Momma happy.
2. This is what makes me happy, at last.
3. Unlike basketball, baseball, football, socker, tennis, and many other sports it takes TWO balls to run like this at that speed for that long. (thanks Nittro and to whomever you got that from)
4. FAKETHIS AINT NEVER GONNA HAVE ENOUGH CHEETS OR HORSEPOWER TO BEAT THE MOUSE ON THIS RIVER.
Things not exposed in the Video
1. The aerodynamic losses due to some of the driver's attributes (Johnson Effect)
2. How good the food was at the Benedict Bar
3. The dissapointment of doing a pier cleaning for THE GENERAL and not being rewarded by yet another one of his great brews.
4. The aerodynamic losses due to some of the driver's attributes (Geriatric Skin Effect)

supersoaker509
09-11-2006, 04:48 PM
Mike you the man..... great video. Just goes to show, you never know what you will see on the Pax. :D

LynnsJet
09-11-2006, 05:48 PM
I really liked that video. Seeing that deer swim across was pretty neat.
I will stay tuned to see what's up for next weekend.
L J

fat rat
09-15-2006, 01:34 PM
Great video MikeT..........all my years out on the Pax I have never seen anything like that.

HammerDown
09-15-2006, 01:40 PM
Nice chop, kinda reminds me of Havre when the wind kicks up a bit. Perfect for our tunnels. :rollside:

supersoaker509
09-15-2006, 04:40 PM
Great video MikeT..........all my years out on the Pax I have never seen anything like that.
Maybe a little less wax and a little more water therapy :D

fat rat
09-17-2006, 04:49 PM
Maybe a little less wax and a little more water therapy :D
:crossx:

miketsouth
09-24-2006, 07:04 AM
we showed no mercy on them boats this time... Might be the last good day of the season.... High winds, whitecaps up north and 80+mph continuous runs. 40-45miles total, with quite a bit less economy due to the speeds we were running. Cheeks all streched out....Nitrous all gone...
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/poppyjet/justcruizing.JPG
say hello to my little friend
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/poppyjet/littlefriend.jpg

LynnsJet
09-24-2006, 11:37 AM
That sure is a fast yellar boat.
WOW, Can you immagine how fast it could be if it only had a BBC in it?
L J

miketsouth
09-24-2006, 12:02 PM
That sure is a fast yellar boat.
WOW, Can you immagine how fast it could be if it only had a BBC in it?
L J
It could be faster,top end, if the BBC was of any consequence and the pump setup was right...and it would have been on the trailer that day. The chop was brutal in places. We gave no quarter. One of the fastest, roughest , funnest runs we have done to date.
]

miketsouth
09-24-2006, 01:48 PM
and did i mention the ballistic properties of a blue and white seat when it leaves a 21 Daytona at 80+ mph?
It looks like a helicopter/rocket morph. 100'-150' height easy @ about 600rpm and makes a BIG splash when it hits.

supersoaker509
09-24-2006, 01:54 PM
Rat....... have you seen this part of the Pax yet?
I bet not..... 25mph winds and calm water...... it was GREAAAAAAAAT
MrT.... Thanks again for catching my back seat after it's 100 foot spinning flight. I need a new way to hold it in or I could slow down......NOOOOOT.
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i38/Lost_Devil/P9220077.jpg
Runaway Mouse
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i38/Lost_Devil/P9220120.jpg
Just some clips
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_Z1khfEE-A
Coming up to Rt4 bridge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMDsrZHEFec
After Rt4 bridge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGViEtc89xg
Juice Boy having fun
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdB6dSGgBEA

miketsouth
09-24-2006, 03:04 PM
Them some nice clips Donnie. I hope they stay up for the winter as i cant seem to extract them from the flash factory.
Eric, you did a fantastic job of handling the A/V as usual....most of the work is after you get home. And tell Patty how much we (Teri wish she was there and enjoy the pics) appreciate the efforts.
Summer aint over Big Boy. We still got an appointment at Dam4. Easy to fool 'em in your own woods. Ray gots the SCHNIZZLE, and i hear he is chompin at the bit to git his teeths on the MOUSE.
what he dont know wont hurt him till i show up anyway.
OH YEAH THEM POMONKEY BOYS: a weekend of no excuses and truck pulls
YOU HEAR THAT FAKETHIS!!! THATS RIGHT I SAID IT. IF POPS WILL TOLERATE US, lets DO IT.

fakethis
09-25-2006, 04:00 PM
Bring them up MouseBoy the guns are loaded and ready to play. Let me know when you want 2 do this........................ :crossx:

miketsouth
04-29-2007, 05:22 PM
another fine day at the Pax with Brother Donnie. Windy, beautifull day.....few other boats. Water just as muddy as usual, no salt, even at high tide.
New valve covers made a slight difference, ever so slight, about what was expected...always can use a little more when threatened by a MOPAR...mouse aint scart.
Fine repast, right on time and a smooth ride home.
All i can say Donnie is that the snoot will work as was thought. No way around it. Been that way for years, and is something to look forward to. Least i am faster than you THIS weekend.

Lady Warhawk
04-30-2007, 05:07 AM
ROFL, this is the best entertainment thread. MikeT & Fakethis, ya'll are too funny:rollside:

fakethis
05-02-2007, 04:46 AM
Well mouseboy gots yer boat runnin good ? Its almost time to fire up MIGHTEY WHITEY ! And please stay out of the way when your fishing i dont want to get any Yellow on my boat as i fly past you.:D

miketsouth
05-03-2007, 03:18 AM
Well mouseboy gots yer boat runnin good ? Its almost time to fire up MIGHTEY WHITEY ! And please stay out of the way when your fishing i dont want to get any Yellow on my boat as i fly past you.:D
me fishing
thats the only way you going to fly past me on the water.
and i dont fish
i can hear it now:
"hey mikeT i want to come to the Pax"
'you gonna bring whitey, and about 40 gallons cam2?'
"my boat only hold 5 gallons"
'bring a crab net or a fish pole'

miketsouth
05-06-2007, 03:47 AM
guess this weekend it just wasnt meant to be...
we were there, though. Had a pickanick in the cold ass rain but good people.
FAKETHIS would have been right at home...boats on trailers, mouse down for the count.

fakethis
05-07-2007, 10:56 AM
Ni**er Please ! :devil: You dont have enough NOS 2 beat Whitey......:D

miketsouth
05-07-2007, 03:43 PM
read at the top of the page where the thread title is "PAX" Not ANNA or DAM 4....:confused:
I dont need no NOS to outrun you on the Pax. :lightsabe
Bring that Pig Block down here and see....:sqeyes:
then you can ride with me in a good boat....;)
maybe after we get back from a real ride i let you polish a little chrome.:D:D :D

nitro557
05-07-2007, 04:15 PM
when are you going on anouther one of those rides:D

miketsouth
05-13-2007, 02:44 PM
what happen this weekend?
reminds me of some waxy person i know. This shit is contageous, like the P/F disease (actually Supersoaker got the P/F disease, i'm refering to the excuses not to go out thing)
Least Supersoaker and Weedeater didnt get it.
Let me add to the excuses:
i might be the only person out there
I dont feel comfortable launching it myself
it might be too choppy
it might be too cold
it might be too windy
it might rain (actually that was visited already, excuse # 29 i think)
i found an unknown particle in my oil and now i got to change it 3 times and cut the filter open
I spilled a couple of drops of oil in the bilge and now i got to clean the whole boat
i cant tell exactly where my oil level is because it is too clean.
i dropped a 1/4-20 x 1.25" allen head stainless bolt in my bilge and i cant find it
i am going to be upset all week. this sucks.
Rat you were right...Anna going to sneak up like a theif in the night
actualy there is one good side to this...at least i worked on my boat, unlike FAKETHIS

LynnsJet
05-14-2007, 07:56 AM
:) I don't know if Iam ging to make it to the pax before Anna but I can say this:
I AM READY FOR ANNA.
I had it out Saturday and everything went very well. My hole shots are great. My new pump is really good. It really hooks up. Plenty of power and just enough noise (I have nufflers).
I might shine up some chrome and aluminum but I could hook onto the trailer & boat and go to Anna as she sits.

fakethis
05-18-2007, 08:22 AM
Is the yellow rocket ready to run ? Did you install the new fishing rod holders ? SMALL BLOCK:idea:

miketsouth
05-18-2007, 11:29 AM
:D Is the yellow rocket ready to run ? SMALL BLOCK:idea:
i hope you have as many excuses as you got cheats...you gonna need em....may i suggest you call Fat Rat and get some pointers. PIG BLOCK
Mouse BEEN in the water this year. Twice... Second time was not too productive:( . Learned a lesson or two in how to damage parts:( :( . Learned a lesson or two about break in oil.:squiggle:
The former lesson is a secret:cool: , but i can tell you the second lesson: Dont never look at your new oil under a microscope.:eek: :eek:
Did you install the new fishing rod holders :idea:
you know, i was thinking about them...i'll need something to do waiting for you to catch up

LynnsJet
05-18-2007, 08:04 PM
The former lesson is a secret:cool: , but i can tell you the second lesson: Dont never look at your new oil under a microscope.:eek: :eek:
I bet looking at that oil scared the shit out of you didn't it?
You might want to start oil analysis. I certainly intend to. It works best if you use it on a regular basis. That way you can see trends in your data. When you consider how much we spend on our engines, oil analysis is really cheap.
Hey buddy, glad you are running. Anna is just a couple of weeks away.

miketsouth
05-19-2007, 03:44 AM
oil analysis. Well i dont know. Any failure that i have had in a jetboat oil analysis would not have helped nor predicted. Visual analysis of filter contents is enough to scare me. The microscope simply put a phobia into the fear.
these have helped a lot
http://img.alibaba.com/photo/51381386/48__Sectional_Aluminum_Oar.jpg
I carry two of these...Fakethis should carry 4 if he plan to mess with the mouse.
and one of these should be considered too, especially with a big block
http://www.seatowboston.com/images/pass_off_1_lg.jpg
FAKETHIS will never need one of these, as he never gets far enough away to even consider one.

miketsouth
05-19-2007, 05:08 PM
what was it, 66 or 70 miles? What ever it was it was great. Supersoaker did his usually wonderfull washdown: Hotrod's pier.....and all of Andy's guests at the party across the river. Weedeater run it like a small block.
Big day Donnie. Great wonderfull day.
I got to figure the oil pressure thing out, and by the sound of it your motor needs a dentist.
i havent look at the video yet.

supersoaker509
05-19-2007, 06:30 PM
70mi :D with some great friends, and we gave the party something to talk about.
Will be calling the dentist first thing Monday. And Eddie Marine as well. :mad:
Lets see some video:sleeping:
the spring cleaning is freeeeee :D :D

fakethis
05-21-2007, 10:00 AM
Almost Time Small Block Boy.................:devil:

supersoaker509
05-21-2007, 05:46 PM
:D what was it, 66 or 70 miles? What ever it was it was great. Supersoaker did his usually wonderfull washdown: Hotrod's pier.....and all of Andy's guests at the party across the river. Weedeater run it like a small block.
Big day Donnie. Great wonderfull day.
I got to figure the oil pressure thing out, and by the sound of it your motor needs a dentist.
i havent look at the video yet.
Have you looked at the videos yet?:sleeping:
Saw the dentist to day, teeth all better. Should be ready for some mouse burgers on Sunday:D
The oil cooler is another story:mad:

miketsouth
05-22-2007, 01:47 PM
I got the videos on the computer, did not come out as well as i would have liked....but good enough to show the definite improvements and maybe suggestive. I spent some hours on it and made a mistake, screwed it up and had to let it be for a while... I will try to get something up.
:D
Should be ready for some mouse burgers on Sunday:D
mouse burgers?:idea: ....guess i will try the bigger nozzle and some smoother water and then we will see...:lightsabe
and dont forget Big Boy...i aint even sprayed it yet.
oh yeah: message for FAKETHIS....
"almost ready"? you always almost ready. Mouse been ready. I am suppose to come up there to see my mom soon, i will be told when (again) and make arrangements for the funeral if you think you ready enough to take the mouse. I cant wait. Them valve covers worked pretty good, but i need to adjust the stickers and would like some advice. Tell Mom, Pops and WVWayne hey for me please.
I'm trying to set up a mount for the video camera too....so i dont have to hold it....hard to watch the gauges, river, and the back of the boat all at the same time.:D :D
i can hear it now, from a cacophany to a veritable chant...now almost a chorus, seemingly strongest from the north
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/katiejet/churchsign.jpg
shame on ALL you big blocks

miketsouth
05-22-2007, 04:15 PM
Here it is Donnie. Looks sweet. Lots to learn here, i think.
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/katiejet/pax07may.wmv
Before you get any mousemeat ideas, just a reminder to you AND FAKETHIS
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/katiejet/churchsign1.jpg

supersoaker509
05-22-2007, 06:16 PM
Dam helicopter drowned out my motor, wanted to hear the miss that you said i had:D

supersoaker509
05-22-2007, 06:35 PM
I got the videos on the computer, did not come out as well as i would have liked....but good enough to show the definite improvements and maybe suggestive. I spent some hours on it and made a mistake, screwed it up and had to let it be for a while... I will try to get something up.
mouse burgers?:idea: ....guess i will try the bigger nozzle and some smoother water and then we will see...:lightsabe
and dont forget Big Boy...i aint even sprayed it yet.
oh yeah: message for FAKETHIS....
"almost ready"? you always almost ready. Mouse been ready. I am suppose to come up there to see my mom soon, i will be told when (again) and make arrangements for the funeral if you think you ready enough to take the mouse. I cant wait. Them valve covers worked pretty good, but i need to adjust the stickers and would like some advice. Tell Mom, Pops and WVWayne hey for me please.
I'm trying to set up a mount for the video camera too....so i dont have to hold it....hard to watch the gauges, river, and the back of the boat all at the same time.:D :D
i can hear it now, from a cacophany to a veritable chant...now almost a chorus, seemingly strongest from the north
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/katiejet/churchsign.jpg
shame on ALL you big blocks
spray all you want:rolleyes: ant gonna help on them 60mi + runs:D

miketsouth
05-23-2007, 02:14 AM
Dam helicopter drowned out my motor, wanted to hear the miss that you said i had:D
it does sound like a heli, dont it.:D The one you talking about i think i got. The river run ones did not come out like i thought they would...shooting from the hip just dont work well.

LAND_LOVER69
05-24-2007, 05:30 AM
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t17/rvinson25/?action=view&current=MikeTSlowRide.flv
Fixed it for ya!
:D :D :D :D

supersoaker509
05-24-2007, 05:23 PM
Sweeeeeet :D :D
I think I hit a whole 22mph on that run:idea:

LynnsJet
05-25-2007, 09:46 AM
You guys act like the Patuxent River (Maryland) is the best place in the world to Jet Boat.
What's with You Guys? LOL

DelawareDave
05-25-2007, 09:53 AM
You guys act like the Patuxent River (Maryland) is the best place in the world to Jet Boat.
What's with You Guys? LOL
I hear the Rancocas Creek eats jet boat motors for lunch! :sqeyes:

LynnsJet
05-25-2007, 11:50 AM
I was crossing the Delaware coming back from the Rancocas Creek when it self destructed.

DelawareDave
05-25-2007, 12:13 PM
I was crossing the Delaware coming back from the Rancocas Creek when it self destructed.
I guess if a paddle was good enuff for ol' George Washington, then one should work for you too! ;)

supersoaker509
05-25-2007, 01:40 PM
I hear the Rancocas Creek eats jet boat motors for lunch! :sqeyes:
Let's see some Pixs:D :D
How long is it?
What is the water like on a windy day (30mph)?
Any 24 / 7 gas?
good food..... cheap.
Let's go boating:D :D :D
O i don't have a boat ready yet:(

DelawareDave
05-25-2007, 05:17 PM
Probably 6 or 7 miles decent to boat, maybe more with a jet boat. A couple no wake zones. No 24/7 gas. One restaurant that I am aware of.
To sum it up, it probably wouldn't be worth your while to tow your boat that far.

LynnsJet
05-25-2007, 07:10 PM
Too many no wake zones. You have to spend too much time going slow if you launch on the PA side like we did. It is a couple of miles up to the place where the drag guys hang out and run their passes. It's good once you get there.
By the way there is a ramp up close to where they run. I am sure DD knows the name. It's Jacks something, I think.

502 JET
05-25-2007, 07:41 PM
Let's see some Pixs:D :D
How long is it?
What is the water like on a windy day (30mph)?
Any 24 / 7 gas?
good food..... cheap.
Let's go boating:D :D :D
O i don't have a boat ready yet:(
My friend keeps his family boat @ Lightening Jacks on the Rancocas creek in Riverside NJ.
I see if I can get you some pics of the creek. We will be partying there all day and night tomorrow.
It depends on which way the wind blows on whether it will affect the water.
I'm sure on how long the creek is but its maybe only 300' wide at the widest part. Here is a MAP (http://www.topozone.com/map.asp?lat=40.0414&lon=-74.98219&symshow=n&datum=nad27&layer=DRG).
The only place for fuel that I know of is Clarks Landing (http://www.shadyoaksyachts.com/content.asp?nav=95185&cpid=4610&).
For food there is a pizza place on the water (with docking) at Lightening Jacks, good and cheap.
I'm still trying to get my boat together.:( I hope to be in the water by the end of June.

502 JET
05-25-2007, 07:48 PM
Too many no wake zones. You have to spend too much time going slow if you launch on the PA side like we did. It is a couple of miles up to the place where the drag guys hang out and run their passes. It's good once you get there.
By the way there is a ramp up close to where they run. I am sure DD knows the name. It's Jacks something, I think.
The marina is Lightning Jacks (http://www.boatsho.com/NJ/nb1184/index.asp?dealerid=nb1184)
Just watch the ramp at dead low tide.

DelawareDave
05-26-2007, 01:50 AM
There used to be a marina called Ran-Del, between the Delanco Bridge, and the Delaware River, and Eble's was just west of the Rt 130 bridge. They had fuel. I'm not sure of their status currently. Lightening Jack's has a restaurant that I was referring to. Clark's Landing, and there is another marina, but the name escapes me at the moment, that is just about right next door to them. But they are both in kind of a basin accessible from the Delaware River, unless they put a cut into the Rancocas that I am not aware of. There was one there, but it silted in at some time. It was open in the 60's and 70's, but gone in the 90's.
The drag boat guys used to run up by Dunbar's Marina back in the 60's, but it's gone now. The foot of Salem Road, and Park Road used to be popular. Salem Road got plowed under, and Park Road is now Kennedy Way. Dunbar's was where the Willingboro "Country Club" is now.
You can run the creek at least up to the village of Rancocas, but I haven't been up there for a number of years, so am unaware of it's current condition.

miketsouth
05-27-2007, 01:44 PM
at LEAST 80 miles, south to the the sandbar, two pier cleanings, an excellent lunch, 24hour gas, uncountable WOT runs on water from glass to medium chop and north under the rt4 bridge and back.
It was a great day with Jay and Donnie on the Mighty Pax.
I burnt 24 gallons and about 1/2lb nos. Dont really need it since i put them new valve covers on.

supersoaker509
05-27-2007, 05:19 PM
No boat but still had a great time,
now nap time:D :D :D

supersoaker509
05-28-2007, 05:08 AM
The mouse on the sandbar:D
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s271/SuperSoaker540/IM000614.jpg
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s271/SuperSoaker540/IM000608.jpg

miketsouth
05-28-2007, 12:21 PM
what was it, only 40 miles today? My fearless pilot put the gas to it, no problem whatsoever.
Fool moon at the Benedict restaurant, although i did not see it i am assured it was there by at least 4 people.:sqeyes:
Well, Momma got her wish and she agrees the valve covers make it faster.
Oh yeah if that sand is good enough for Rat and Blown Daytona it is good enough for me.:D

supersoaker509
05-28-2007, 02:05 PM
At the restaurant docking 101 went on:D :D :D
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s271/SuperSoaker540/IM000624.jpg

fakethis
05-29-2007, 06:50 AM
:D That's a good one ! How fast does it go with that power ?:D :D :D :D :D

LAND_LOVER69
05-29-2007, 10:35 AM
looks like about 2 strokes per second! :D :D :D

miketsouth
05-29-2007, 11:18 AM
faster than yours has been this summer. If i can get the oil under control, faster than yours will be this summer. And the picture was taken farther than you can go anytime.
fact is it was less embarrasing to row it into the slip than to have everyone watch me try to drive it in, cameras notwithstanding:rolleyes:

HammerDown
05-29-2007, 12:15 PM
The mouse on the sandbar:D
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s271/SuperSoaker540/IM000608.jpg
How big is that Sand Bar...?
Nice looking Sand!

miketsouth
05-29-2007, 02:38 PM
How big is that Sand Bar...?
Nice looking Sand!
Ray, this is a tiny little sandbar, 20-30 boat max and then they are bouncing rubrails. As regards the quality of the sand, you know me, i am a cheap date. I have to go with the experts (Blown Daytona and Fatrat). It is just one of the many places to visit on the Muddy Pax.
The quality of the people however has been top notch.
When i think of sandbar, i think of the flats. Quality people, big water and endless. I think of Brother Hammer and Jetmech.
I will never forget.
From the MikeT ever evolving dictionary of Jetboating:
A SANDBAR
a place that weenie boats , no matter how much cam2 they got, cant make it.

miketsouth
05-29-2007, 04:44 PM
http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/iba0043l.jpg
:D :D
shame, shame:D :D

supersoaker509
05-29-2007, 04:55 PM
http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/iba0043l.jpg
shame, shame:D :D
LMAO:D :D
ANNA:idea:

supersoaker509
05-29-2007, 05:56 PM
this a test
http://video.yahoo.com/video/profile?sid=669704

supersoaker509
05-29-2007, 06:17 PM
this a test
http://video.yahoo.com/video/profile?sid=669704

miketsouth
06-17-2007, 03:39 PM
unbelievable...i'd rather kiss a sick mule in the ass...no Pax runs...
sucks
Well, at least the fish were safe today:D and i, at minimum, am some $100 or so less in the red.
Thats ok...i could get a break thru the week....

fat rat
06-17-2007, 05:39 PM
sucks
Well, at least the fish were safe today:D and i, at minimum, am some $100 or so less in the red.
Let's get out there thrursday morning............let me know! :cool:

supersoaker509
06-17-2007, 06:04 PM
sucks
I second that:D
yes the fish are safe one more day:devil: $100 :)
I think I'm going to be sick on Thursday:idea: I can do some testing while you are skiing:idea:
Mikey is off Thursday too. He will ride in my boat and video
Brats on the grill???

fat rat
06-20-2007, 01:46 PM
Any takers..........should be a nice day.:)

blondebomber
06-20-2007, 04:50 PM
can I go too

supersoaker509
06-20-2007, 05:07 PM
Any takers..........should be a nice day.:)
Was doing my best, but it's just not in the cards:mad:
We will be out on Sunday around 10:30 :D

nitro557
06-20-2007, 06:55 PM
can I go too
hell boy you know your invited to everything out this way

nitro557
06-20-2007, 06:56 PM
now get off your ass and give me 50 pushups :devil:

nitro557
06-20-2007, 07:02 PM
only two things come from texas boy ,i dont see any horns on that head

nitro557
06-20-2007, 07:03 PM
how are you doing young man,havent heard from you in a while,is life good?
hows your girls doing?

blondebomber
06-21-2007, 04:07 AM
YOU WILL ADDRESS ME AS SIR. Is that clear or do I need to clear it up for you. How have you been? All is good in SA. This is my last week as a Basic Training Instructor, so ther is no more yelling for me. I'm at peace with my self:devil:

DansBlown73Nordic
06-21-2007, 08:42 AM
Whats next Bomber???

miketsouth
06-21-2007, 09:14 AM
kicked ass...on the water by 9am (0900hrs for some of you, SIR:D ) and two hours of skiing. First time for me in two years, and i can still do it. Lena looked some kind of beautiful behind that wonderfull machine.
Best part is being with Rich and Lena.
"did you touch my boat with that ski"
'no, that was a muscle breaking'
"be carefull not to wear out the foam on the cushons"
'ok'
"is it less friction behind the boat where the wax sheens the water, or not?"
'shut up and just get out and ski mikeT, but dont splash water on the boat when you get in':D
Great time Rich,,,perfect weather,,,perfect timing,,,perfect water,,,just perfect.
When i arrived back home so did the company...couldnt have been better. Thanks Rich. You da man. You still da tow master.

fat rat
06-21-2007, 12:44 PM
We couldn't ask for any better weather and water condition's.........here's a couple pic's from todays outing.
Lena cutting it up.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/CIMG1591.JPG
Mike T riding on glass
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/CIMG1600.JPG

Wet Dream
06-21-2007, 12:47 PM
Rat went out? Today? In HIS boat? Somethings wrong here.

shirkey4750
06-21-2007, 01:26 PM
Wanted to make everyone jealous. Looks like you had fun.

miketsouth
06-21-2007, 05:06 PM
Oh, yeah...he did put summer air in the tires, no shit...i watched him do it.
what?...well, yes he had it at anna just two weeks ago, but that was certainly spring air.:D

fat rat
06-22-2007, 08:29 AM
what?...well, yes he had it at anna just two weeks ago, but that was certainly spring air.:D

HammerDown
06-22-2007, 01:01 PM
...more like, late Spring/early Summer air:D
And he officially switched it over to "summer" air yesterday.

buckey79
06-23-2007, 10:03 AM
Looks like you all had a good time. I'm gonna have to make it up to the pax here soon. that is some good looking water water. Is it always that smooth?

supersoaker509
06-24-2007, 05:30 PM
Another fine day on the Pax - 50 plus miles on mostly flat water, at times too flat:D
Thanks MikeT it was great, sorry I forgot the camera:(

supersoaker509
06-24-2007, 05:50 PM
The winds were 30mph the day of the videos, the two pics are an average day:D
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i38/Lost_Devil/P9220077.jpg
Runaway Mouse
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i38/Lost_Devil/P9220120.jpg
Just some clips
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_Z1khfEE-A
Coming up to Rt4 bridge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMDsrZHEFec
After Rt4 bridge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGViEtc89xg
Juice Boy having fun
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdB6dSGgBEA[/QUOTE]

supersoaker509
07-01-2007, 06:54 AM
MrT had another great day :D
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s271/SuperSoaker540/07Jun093.jpg

miketsouth
07-01-2007, 10:33 AM
MrT had another great day :D
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s271/SuperSoaker540/07Jun093.jpg
yeah i did.
to bad you did not get a closeup. Two things would be evident:
Johnson Effect
Big Smile
You know on the way back down the river, the scene was Deja Vu from some six years ago. Same people (Pat was there then too) Same boat positions. Same deal, i just got done skiing.
Them high speed runs can't be dismissed either. Look at the gas we burned. We did 50 miles, but burned gas for 80. I know that big block got some exercise.
Oh, yeah the drenching Patty and Kathy got. Sprayed my ass. HOSED they did.
I think your phone went and hid from positive fear, once it had the chance.
"lets go to Solomons"
"it looks smooth"
"whitecaps will go away when the clouds go away"
"next time i will have to teach the chef how to cook"
"i want them BIG BALLS"
"i can ski but the water is too dirty"
it was a good day, and i am still glad i went home before dark. I am still washing the Pax offa my boat.

fat rat
07-01-2007, 11:52 AM
Sounds like you Guy's and Gal's had a great time...............did you get rained on?:D

miketsouth
07-01-2007, 01:08 PM
Sounds like you Guy's and Gal's had a great time...............did you get rained on?:D
why, yes.
I got rained on
on the way there
while i was there
on the way home
Nothing to signify, which is to say if you was doing a rain dance, you failed.
It was not a FatRat day on the boat. But it dont have to rain to be that. Matter of fact i seem to remember
100 reasons i dont go (http://mywebpages.comcast.net/poppyjet/reasons.mp3)

supersoaker509
07-01-2007, 02:00 PM
:D
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s271/SuperSoaker540/07Jun089.jpg
You missed all the fireworks IT was great. Got home around midnight flushed and washed
the boat and lost my phone (beer related) almost stoped at LENA'S :D

HammerDown
07-01-2007, 03:57 PM
It was not a FatRat day on the boat. But it dont have to rain to be that. Matter of fact i seem to remember
100 reasons i dont go (http://mywebpages.comcast.net/poppyjet/reasons.mp3)
TFF...what ever happeded to the actual list? :D

miketsouth
07-01-2007, 04:48 PM
TFF...what ever happeded to the actual list? :D
only your moderator knows for sure.

miketsouth
07-01-2007, 04:50 PM
of course i am not a search tool weeeny.
I did come up with another 100 reasons thread...and i remember a song that my banned used to play.:D :D :D

miketsouth
07-02-2007, 02:07 AM
100 reasons (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33871&highlight=100+reasons)

supersoaker509
07-02-2007, 02:25 PM
100 reasons (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33871&highlight=100+reasons)
Thanks T
Man time flys that was 2003:D

supersoaker509
07-02-2007, 02:31 PM
Rat..... we are planning on going out Wednesday and Sat.
ARE YOU UP FOR IT ? :D Some good food and lots of boating and maybe some skiing too.

HammerDown
07-02-2007, 02:50 PM
Good Times...my ribs hurt all over again.:D

supersoaker509
07-03-2007, 02:51 AM
And how about Sat ?
Anybody up for a ride on the pax tomorrow?:D
And how about Sat?:)

supersoaker509
07-06-2007, 05:34 PM
Tomorrow:D
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s271/SuperSoaker540/P1010134.jpg

HammerDown
07-06-2007, 06:14 PM
Tomorrow:D
Daaaaym....:sqeyes: :D

miketsouth
07-06-2007, 06:37 PM
you get the bottle from Jay? Do it...250shot... I got a tow rope:D

supersoaker509
07-07-2007, 04:36 AM
I will never tell;)

miketsouth
07-08-2007, 05:00 AM
How many miles? Only 60? The fuel consumption was about right for this, but it seems like we must have done more, considering the speeds and time we ran. I think we went further north than we calulated and it is about 12 miles to the bridge...maybe 70 total.
3mph overall loss on top end with the same rpm? Whats up with that? Well here is one explanationhttp://wright.nasa.gov/airplane/lifteq.htmluse the sliders in the java window that opens up. Move the speed up and then vary the air temps. Not only does thin hot air mess with the engine, it mess with the hull too.
and it was dam hot, but the food was great and smiley was there again.
Couple of moments to remember:
fists together then twisted is the symbol for broken
a 'little' pump shaft movement is not normal
Backfin is not dark. Smiley dont know dark from shoepolish.
"go tell that santa clause we want to go"
"next time wave at my face not my ass" (whats the difference)
10 miles per hour faster is 3/4 boat length per second, but JPC indicates only 88mph:confused:
It was another great day, and they are still together Donnie.
Too dam hot to run today. Gonna cool it.

miketsouth
07-08-2007, 01:27 PM
http://www.cpbrewing.com/catimages/BACKF~YV3x3.JPG
this was good, i liked it a lot. Draft. Dont know how it is in a bottle, but my limited experience says bottle never as good a draft. I think this made near where we went to see Jim Lee many years ago. Tell HotRod if you see him he can get this and a good softshell crab sandwich at the little benedict restaurant.

miketsouth
07-14-2007, 06:40 AM
skunked:(
and everything was going so good, no rock last nite, new setups to test, full bottle.

supersoaker509
07-14-2007, 01:13 PM
:( :( :(

miketsouth
07-15-2007, 03:59 PM
If'n FAKEDIS even put his boat in the water, he did more boat'n this weekend than i did. This aint right. Yes i save enough money and time to buy and install some new computer hardware, buy and make a nice Frogmore Stew, have a couple Oatmeal Wines and there is more to life than a boat...i still dont like it.
Weekday at Anna:It is coming.
Final showdown:It is coming.
Camping at Ray's:It is coming.
still a lot of summer left. Lots of time to develop enough cheets to beat the mouse, or excuses not to run. You gonna need 'em, brother Mikey.. . . . . .

supersoaker509
07-15-2007, 05:56 PM
Mike I will be ordering some Ex. this week so it may be two weeks.:( :( :( :(
I will be cutting the header apart this week:( if i can weld it you know I will:D
Should be installing Jays motor Sat. morning:D

fat rat
07-16-2007, 12:53 PM
Mike I will be ordering some Ex. this week so it may be two weeks.:( :( :( :(
I will be cutting the header apart this week:( if i can weld it you know I will:D
Should be installing Jays motor Sat. morning:D
Did you spring another leak?:confused:

LynnsJet
07-16-2007, 07:17 PM
I finally got a pickup to replace the Explorer to tow with. Got the tags today. All I have to do now to be ready for the Pax is to get my distributor back in and timed. I got my parts from MSD today. I put the advance weights back in the dist so that it may start a little easier when it's hot.
Is anything going on this weekend?

miketsouth
07-17-2007, 12:34 PM
i am up in the air for the weekend. Seems the Big Block Boys cant keep their sheet together enough to hold with the mouse and i might just have to go north, visit my mom and dad.
Might be some competition up there. ("might" with all inflection of 'probably not')
Bet i get some good excuses or cheets though.

fakethis
07-17-2007, 01:14 PM
Only reason u not up here is cause u will get beat badley...:D Only a matter of time MouseBoy ! Whitey is ready very very ready:D Let me know when ur on ur way i will make shur the farmers HIDE ALL THE SHEEP ! I seen one the other day kinda had your face. You must pay alot of Sheep Support:D

miketsouth
07-17-2007, 03:09 PM
Only reason u not up here is cause u will get beat badley...:D
i dont think so
Only a matter of time MouseBoy !
small matter of time it takes to get moving....like 350-450lbs worth depending on who the pilot is.
Whitey is ready very very ready:D
balderdash (that is a nice way of saying BULLSHIT) but i will do what i can to help you get it ready. Mouse ready. Been ready. Will Be Ready.
and all this sheep talk...lets git to brass tacks
if you loose i am going to take the "S" off a the PERFORMANCE BOATS stickers on mine.
shame on you.

LynnsJet
07-18-2007, 08:53 AM
Maybe I will try the Susquehana Flats (Havre de Grace) if anyone wants to meet there.

miketsouth
07-19-2007, 01:04 PM
I just got a weather report:
http://www.ratebeer.com/beerimages/full_size/58708.jpg
Stormy tonight
Cloudy tomorrow morning
they may tell you otherwise, but there was a dog injured when they brewed this beer.
HOTROD EAT YOUR HEART OUT

supersoaker509
07-27-2007, 05:14 AM
T you up for an 80plus mile run Sat. :D I'm going to call Rat to see if he can make it.:idea:
We got some pier cleaning to do:D

blown daytona
07-27-2007, 09:39 AM
I might blow the dust off my boat tommorrow, (just in case you are dock cleaning on the south side). Maybe well hook up.

supersoaker509
07-28-2007, 01:57 PM
I might blow the dust off my boat tommorrow, (just in case you are dock cleaning on the south side). Maybe well hook up.
Came by for your dock cleaning :D but there was a very dusty boat in the way :( sorry maybe better luck next weekend :idea:

miketsouth
07-28-2007, 02:00 PM
how many miles was it? I know i got my fill of boating.
Missed the target by some few miles of doing the whole pax TWICE (remember: there and back both ways)
My feeling is it was about 90. Five hours of solid running and a great lunch and smiley blew me a kiss (you musta give her a good tip:D )
Seen Hotrod and Judy. Water just perfect but too hot to ski...just too hot.
OH YEAH A FIRST: Supersoaker ate crab guts.......yuk...

supersoaker509
07-28-2007, 03:57 PM
Missed the target by some few miles of doing the whole pax TWICE (remember: there and back both ways)
My feeling is it was about 90. Five hours of solid running and a great lunch and smiley blew me a kiss (you musta give her a good tip:D )
OK we learned I don't care for CRAB GUTS :( they did look good :)
I can only run 90 miles on 44gal of gas :( will hit 24-7 next time so we can run the whole Pax (100plus miles) :D
If you take your loader out you can only run 60mph :( or you will shake your teeeeeeth out
If you own a Daytona with a 500plus cid Blower Motor you keep it on a trailer or lift :D :D :D Safe from the MOUSE :devil:

supersoaker509
07-28-2007, 03:58 PM
OK we learned I don't care for CRAB GUTS :( they did look good :)
I can only run 90 miles on 44gal of gas :( will hit 24-7 next time so we can run the whole Pax (100plus miles) :D
If you take your loader out you can only run 60mph :( or you will shake your teeeeeeth out
If you own a Daytona with a 500plus cid Blower Motor you keep it on a trailer or lift :D :D :D Safe from the MOUSE :devil:
You can only put 10 images in a messages

supersoaker509
07-28-2007, 05:47 PM
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s271/SuperSoaker540/IMG_1426.jpg
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s271/SuperSoaker540/IMG_1420.jpg
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s271/SuperSoaker540/IMG_1414.jpg

miketsouth
07-29-2007, 03:51 AM
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s271/SuperSoaker540/IMG_1426.jpg
Thats the one i wanted. Looks completely up and out and calculates 4.5deg hull angle. I want 4 deg but dont know how to get it. Looks like Ervin was right...little more taper.
I would post the speed but FAKETHIS would be jealous and put 10 mph on it and (again) say his boat is faster by that much. Prove it. The evidence is that once it is all up and out, the calculations predict a little slower than the boat will go.
Just the (lack of) weight of the gas made some difference too.
and this was after a 90+ mile run@4+mpg. Cant beat a small block.

fat rat
07-29-2007, 07:17 AM
Looks like you Guy's had another good weekend.

blown daytona
07-29-2007, 08:11 AM
I saw the mouse comming, had to run & hide. Alittle to hot yesterday:( I know I need to get out, before I know it the summer will be over.

fat rat
07-29-2007, 11:42 AM
I saw the mouse comming, had to run & hide. Alittle to hot yesterday:( I know I need to get out, before I know it the summer will be over.
Hey thats one of my excuses.:D

miketsouth
07-29-2007, 03:05 PM
negative
that is TWO of your excuses

HammerDown
07-29-2007, 04:30 PM
Too hot for Boating...seriously :confused:

supersoaker509
07-31-2007, 03:50 AM
T Sat. is looking good
Nitro is in
bring your ski :D
go for the 100plus run :idea:

supersoaker509
07-31-2007, 01:44 PM
Looks like you all had a good time. I'm gonna have to make it up to the pax here soon. that is some good looking water water. Is it always that smooth?
:D :D :D

miketsouth
08-01-2007, 03:48 PM
T Sat. is looking good
Nitro is in
ALWAYS GOT MY SKI AND ROPE.
I dont think i will hit 100. Of all the things i would hit, 100 just aint gonna happen, this year.
'if you cant find a good woman, find a clean old man'
bringin' Nitro, eh?:idea:

supersoaker509
08-01-2007, 05:37 PM
ALWAYS GOT MY SKI AND ROPE.
I dont think i will hit 100. Of all the things i would hit, 100 just aint gonna happen, this year.
'if you cant find a good woman, find a clean old man'
bringin' Nitro, eh?:idea:
Well let's use it
100mile run :D one end to the other and back
Yes

nitro557
08-01-2007, 06:06 PM
im still in a toss up on going for sure my truck has beveloped problems i cant fix with out a hole day ,namely a saturday,i have a buddy how will drive up if he has room to ride i can fix the truck later wtf ive driven it in worse shape
is there room for a second body in someones ride?

supersoaker509
08-01-2007, 06:23 PM
gas, grass or ???? noone rides free :D
give me a call

miketsouth
08-04-2007, 02:29 PM
T Sat. is looking good
Nitro is in
i thought you ment 100mph....100miles...we did it, and more.
i burnt 30 gallons....Seen "she does flirt with y'all" smiley and aside from she try to kill us it warnt too bad.
gurgletation....you better check that out pretty good, donny.
The WHOLE PAX TWICE. What a ride. Bookin for hours. Smooth water, too smooth to run fast water from way above Waysons to Solomons, but we still run fast. Had to be 110 miles. Gas consumption and time/speed says about that too. Three pier cleanings included. Got to review the videos. I bet that Big Block gets cramps.:D

supersoaker509
08-04-2007, 03:43 PM
I just fed it some fresh cool water and put it to bed.
Now to take care of the cramps in my foot and leg :D missed my hand throttle.
video........ don't be like Fakethis and forget:D

miketsouth
08-05-2007, 06:40 AM
Here you go Brother Donnie...Just a few views from the Mouse as we did the whole Pax. Mouse sitting out there right now saying "PLEASE take me out again". Big block sitting in your garage saying "JEEZE i hope i aint got to run with the mouse again":D
gurgletation on the pax (http://mywebpages.comcast.net/katiejet/paxaugust4lite.wmv)

HammerDown
08-05-2007, 03:42 PM
Here you go Brother Donnie...Just a few views from the Mouse as we did the whole Pax. Mouse sitting out there right now saying "PLEASE take me out again". Big block sitting in your garage saying "JEEZE i hope i aint got to run with the mouse again":D
gurgletation on the pax (http://mywebpages.comcast.net/katiejet/paxaugust4lite.wmv)
Nice..! So that's the Pax, not much boat traffic.

supersoaker509
08-06-2007, 05:00 PM
MikeT..... Sat is looking good :D maybe if we keep the miles down and do some Skiing and playing around :idea: we can get some takers for a cookout.
We should be good on the pier cleanings for a week or two unless that dusty boat moves, then we can clean that pier :D
just an :idea:

blown daytona
08-08-2007, 12:48 PM
MikeT..... Sat is looking good :D maybe if we keep the miles down and do some Skiing and playing around :idea: we can get some takers for a cookout.
We should be good on the pier cleanings for a week or two unless that dusty boat moves, then we can clean that pier :D
just an :idea:
I didnt realize you did such a good job cleaning piers (guess I can return that pressure washer now:D ) Hope the weather holds for this weekend, Im hoping to get out.

miketsouth
08-08-2007, 02:12 PM
T and I are going to try for a Bay run:D which will be are longest run EVER :D :D
It is a challenge... gonna be scary...Pomonkey a breeze in comparison. Hours of 105% concentration puncuated by minutes of blinding fear. Another day cleaning salt water off the mouse.
On the other hand a pickanic and some waterskiing would do just as good if water conditions or bravery dont permit.
And dont forget the pier cleaning contract big boy.
Speaking of Pomonkey...where them boys been?

supersoaker509
08-08-2007, 04:13 PM
You pre-soak and I will wash and rinse :D

fat rat
08-12-2007, 01:07 PM
I heard the Pax was pretty crowded yesterday.:eek:

miketsouth
08-12-2007, 01:39 PM
it was pretty

supersoaker509
08-12-2007, 03:13 PM
it was pretty sweeeeet:D

blown daytona
08-13-2007, 03:11 AM
boat still dusty:(

fat rat
08-13-2007, 12:33 PM
boat still dusty:(
Well get out and blow the dust off it!:idea:

blown daytona
08-14-2007, 08:55 AM
Weather looks good this weekend, Hey Rat, got any exuses I can borrow, so I dont have to go boating:confused: Saturday is looking good

fat rat
08-14-2007, 11:01 AM
I'll have to think on it...........got to get you something original.:D

nitro557
08-14-2007, 05:04 PM
the seats are to wet :idea:

nitro557
08-14-2007, 05:06 PM
the gas guage shows full so it must be broken

supersoaker509
08-14-2007, 05:06 PM
:( good weather :(

nitro557
08-14-2007, 05:07 PM
mike t,s ninja turtle look scares you :)

nitro557
08-14-2007, 05:10 PM
anyone have an empty seat im good to travel now? id love to go for a ride that river is awsome

supersoaker509
08-14-2007, 05:12 PM
anyone have an empty seat im good to travel now? id love to go for a ride that river is awsome
Me Toooooo :D

nitro557
08-14-2007, 05:18 PM
did you break it?

supersoaker509
08-14-2007, 05:19 PM
Yes :( :( :(
Damn Headers

supersoaker509
08-14-2007, 05:23 PM
Now T has no one to play with

nitro557
08-14-2007, 05:26 PM
oh ya sorry to hear that mike did tell me about that,well you did limp those along for a long while,brother rats boat will be crowded,haha

supersoaker509
08-14-2007, 05:30 PM
new excuse :D too many passengers

nitro557
08-14-2007, 05:39 PM
and we need a DD this could be fun
HEAD LINE NEWS
a mouse was attacked today by a birrage of budlight cans,the driver of the orange boat dropped the two culprits off at the dock due to the constant harrassment and comments like,floor it p---sy,did you just see a yellow flash?

nitro557
08-14-2007, 05:44 PM
oh and the chant
rat boy ,rat boy
what ya gonna do
what ya gonna do when they come for you

supersoaker509
08-14-2007, 05:45 PM
Rotflmao

supersoaker509
08-14-2007, 05:46 PM
I'll buy the Beer :D Even buy T a Back Fin

nitro557
08-14-2007, 05:50 PM
why so he can play shark ?
im game shall we both start calling rat at midnight :devil:

supersoaker509
08-14-2007, 05:52 PM
sounds good :idea:

supersoaker509
08-14-2007, 05:54 PM
why so he can play shark ?
:devil:
the great yellow shark

nitro557
08-14-2007, 05:55 PM
better yet a vid of mike running the boat in that mighty mouse costume he wore at rats party,now that would be classic

supersoaker509
08-14-2007, 05:58 PM
that would be great

fat rat
08-15-2007, 01:41 PM
better yet a vid of mike running the boat in that mighty mouse costume he wore at rats party,now that would be classic
Not funny.........but hilarious. :D

HammerDown
08-15-2007, 05:43 PM
Not funny.........but hilarious. :D
Someone better Video this! :D

LAND_LOVER69
08-15-2007, 08:00 PM
Da dooo
Da Dooooooooooo
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
:D :D :D :D :D

fat rat
08-16-2007, 07:21 AM
Some one some where's has pic's............and maybe a video.:eek:

supersoaker509
08-16-2007, 02:42 PM
What T in the mighty mouse costume?
Or Rat with his boat out on the Pax:D
Or Rat being beat by T wearing the mighty mouse costume?

HammerDown
08-17-2007, 12:41 PM
What T in the mighty mouse costume?
Or Rat with his boat out on the Pax:D
Or Rat being beat by T wearing the mighty mouse costume?
All three...why not? :D

supersoaker509
08-17-2007, 05:01 PM
MikeT...Andy will have my old boat out for some SKI RUNS bring your mouse costume :D
Let's get some video
We Know Rat won't be out :(

fat rat
08-17-2007, 05:50 PM
MikeT...Andy will have my old boat out for some SKI RUNS bring your mouse costume :D
Let's get some video
We Know Rat won't be out :(
I'll be out...........but on the bike, I do need to get the boat out...........what about you Hammer?:confused: :D

LynnsJet
08-18-2007, 08:00 AM
Is there going to be a cookout at the Pax this year? or did I miss it?

supersoaker509
08-18-2007, 06:25 PM
Is there going to be a cookout at the Pax this year? or did I miss it?
I'm up for that :D I will save the picnic table:D and maybe Nitro will keep me
company :idea:

nitro557
08-19-2007, 09:03 AM
ill come up,i cant do next weekend but im open on labor day weekend

miketsouth
08-19-2007, 02:48 PM
Softshell Crab Sammy
and a Backfin Ale
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/rodajet/IMG_0127.JPG
Crab Dip
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/rodajet/IMG_0126.JPG
Smiley cook them for us and the manager came out to chat.
Somehow it just was not as good as when you are there Donnie. We missed you. And where was Jay and Barb....they got the machine for this kind of weather.
57miles today and they went too fast...just too fast.

supersoaker509
08-19-2007, 04:51 PM
Softshell Crab Sammy
and a Backfin Ale
Crab Dip
Somehow it just was not as good as when you are there Donnie. We missed you. And where was Jay and Barb....they got the machine for this kind of weather.
:( :( :( :(

supersoaker509
08-19-2007, 04:54 PM
Softshell Crab Sammy
and a Backfin Ale
Crab Dip
:( :( :( :(

supersoaker509
08-19-2007, 05:37 PM
ill come up,i cant do next weekend but im open on labor day weekend
sounds good :D
Let's see who is up for that :idea:
SuperSoaker in
Weedeater in
Nitro557 in
Baja Andy in
Pickels on the Pax Boys ?
Pomonkey Boys ?
Dam 4 Boys ?
Lynn's Jet ?
Del. Dave ?
Anyone ?

nitro557
08-20-2007, 04:37 AM
which day,saturday or monday would be the best,i need to go to church you know haha:devil:

supersoaker509
08-20-2007, 05:21 AM
I would say Sat.

fat rat
08-20-2007, 01:25 PM
I can do monday...........I think I'm working that saturday.

HammerDown
08-20-2007, 05:26 PM
I'll be out...........but on the bike, I do need to get the boat out...........what about you Hammer?:confused: :D
My junk is still and staying winterized till next Season...no time for Boating this Summer.

fat rat
08-20-2007, 05:38 PM
My junk is still and staying winterized till next Season...no time for Boating this Summer.
What about the bike.............I hope you have had it out!

HammerDown
08-21-2007, 12:34 PM
What about the bike.............I hope you have had it out!
Yep a few times...either I'll get back into the Harleys more next Season with another new 08 Road King (some long trips) or, I'll get into the Boat again or sell it.
:idea: Right now I don't know what will get the attention next year. :confused:

fat rat
08-21-2007, 06:52 PM
Yep a few times...either I'll get back into the Harleys more next Season with another new 08 Road King (some long trips) or, I'll get into the Boat again or sell it.
:idea: Right now I don't know what will get the attention next year. :confused:
I hear ya..........an 08 Road King or Street Glide would be neat. I thought about selling my boat, but I think I'll keep it for now.:idea:

miketsouth
08-25-2007, 11:46 AM
65miles today, like boating in a boiling cauldron, it was hot. We kept moving..
Seen Hotrods new LM stock car (holy shit!!)....Seen Judy, Andy, washed off Blown Daytona's pier (a big cloud of dust came off a boat that was hanging there). Very nice Backfin Ale and another softshell sammy with my wife. Some short nitrous blasts and home early with a six of Bigfoot Ale.
Tomorrow is another day.

miketsouth
08-25-2007, 05:02 PM
we were there at EXACTLY the same time as always
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/rodajet/clock.JPG
and as i waited for my sammy i burnt one
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/rodajet/IMG_0138.JPG
yeah, this is the shit
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/rodajet/IMG_0139.JPG
and Smiley say she miss you
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/rodajet/IMG_0133.JPG

supersoaker509
08-26-2007, 03:26 PM
Maybe Sat. we can make that trip :D
I have the taste for some Balls :)
Mike how many miles is it to the gas pump?

supersoaker509
08-26-2007, 04:03 PM
FatRat are you still good for Sunday or Monday?

fat rat
08-26-2007, 06:01 PM
I can get out monday...........as long as work does'nt get in the way.:)

miketsouth
08-27-2007, 03:48 PM
I can get out monday...........as long as work does'nt get in the way.:)
Paleeese...between you and Riner...Fakethis will put a small block in a Cheyenne before i will see yous boats on the river.
Not busting yours balls here (you understand) but just observing FACT.(nothing personal, it's just business)
You aint got to bring a boat. Just show up (like back in the day at Harve)...nothing has changed..with the exception that i no more burst out into song:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/t3rijet/gonnatakemyboatout.mp3 (http://mywebpages.comcast.net/terijet/gonnatakemyboatout.mp3)

miketsouth
08-27-2007, 05:13 PM
Just show up (like back in the day at Harve)...nothing has changed..
are you paying attention?
i will never forget (http://mywebpages.comcast.net/terijet/hammer.wmv)

supersoaker509
08-27-2007, 05:29 PM
Man... I missed that dinner

fat rat
09-09-2007, 12:56 PM
What a way to end the boating season.

supersoaker509
09-10-2007, 04:37 PM
not yet:D :D
mike needs some more:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdB6dSGgBEA

blown daytona
09-11-2007, 09:51 AM
Hopefully we have another good weekend or two :) . Problem is I have more than two exuceses left:(

fat rat
09-11-2007, 01:54 PM
We should have a couple more good weekends, summer might be over, but fall is just begining.:idea:

miketsouth
09-11-2007, 03:27 PM
Hopefully we have another good weekend or two :) . Problem is I have more than two exuceses left:(
We should have a couple more good weekends, summer might be over, but fall is just begining.:idea:
while it really is none of my business what you do (you understand) next time you BOTH come out on a sunday you should notify the USGS that the crack that will be registered (and i am assured by reliable sources was heard in Waldorf) is not a prelude to a major catastrophic siesmic event but just inevetable sound of hell freezing over in such a cool place.

supersoaker509
09-15-2007, 03:43 PM
T How about the VIDEO:D :D

miketsouth
09-15-2007, 05:23 PM
i got to find a 7.3 5/16 hardned pushrod. That is more important than the video....more important than the wing.....everybody online that i know is weeks away. Maybe comp or lunati will have one but cant talk to nobody till monday. Sucks

supersoaker509
09-15-2007, 06:25 PM
:( :( :(

miketsouth
09-16-2007, 04:28 AM
I could go up Dam4 and run mikey on 7....he might have a chance, if i dont spray him.:D

miketsouth
09-16-2007, 07:58 AM
T How about the VIDEO:D :D
right here...
Hell freeze completely over and bust (http://mywebpages.comcast.net/otisjet/paxsept07.wmv)
it must have at least partially thawed. My camcorder started working again and failure mode investigation suggests that the pushrod/rocker problem was caused by a temperature related anomaly, sudden cooling. As usual, being a small block....it did not miss a lick.

supersoaker509
09-16-2007, 04:25 PM
:cool: :cool: :cool:

baja andy
09-17-2007, 06:30 AM
man i can't believe i waited 2 weeks to see the video, and my ski run
ain't on it. get the camera crew and all the players back out to the pax
we need another take.:idea:

miketsouth
09-17-2007, 01:19 PM
i was a little aggravated about that too. None of Riner either. Camera stopped working. I bought another one just to put up the video i got. 'Course now that hell thawed the other camera works just perfect. Donnie SHOULD have pics though, i snapped the button lots of times.
Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle was at work here. Everything cant be measured at the same time. The vid is a sort of measurement. Remember i couldnt even get up, and Jay did.
I knew the score. Something had to give. Yes, we got to do it again this year.