PDA

View Full Version : 45 miles on saguaro lake this morning

Fast Freddy
07-03-2006, 06:41 PM
drove my kachina 45 miles on saguaro lake this morning. seems like almost every boat out there was a wake boarding boat pullin somebody. lots of waves and choppy water kicked up by these boats but i just motored through it all. definately kicked my azz. i am tired but it was fun.......
normally when i go to this lake on a monday its not a holiday weekend and therefore there are way less boats and the water is a lot smoother. no matter how you slice it my nordic is just a more comfortable boat because its bigger and has more room, etc.
one of these days i am gonna sell my kachina. more than likely i will sell it less motor though because i am gonna put the motor in a front engine dragster. with a 200 hp shot of nitrous it will make 750 hp no sweat. should be good for low nine second 1/4 mile runs in a 2,000 lb dragster fairly easily.

468bakertunnel
07-03-2006, 07:43 PM
hey fast freddy do you have any pics of that kachina i thought i saw you a couple of weeks ago on ina and oracle that kachina looks simil to a boat that i have

Fast Freddy
07-03-2006, 08:26 PM
hey fast freddy do you have any pics of that kachina i thought i saw you a couple of weeks ago on ina and oracle that kachina looks simil to a boat that i have
yep that was me you saw. i live on the northwest side of tucson in oro valley. i took the boat to the do-it-yourself car wash and washed her up.
i am askin 18K obo with the motor and 13k obo without the motor. comes with a brand new $3,000 trailer that has only 1,000 miles on it. if the price seems a lil high this is why.
anyway, here are some pix of the boat. she's been on 11 different lakes over the last 11 years since i had her custom built for me. this is the first boat i have ever owned but certainly not the last. my next boat will be a 30-40 foot long deep V with 2 engines for runnin at lake mead & lake powell