PDA

View Full Version : Got back late lastnight

Acommanderguy
07-04-2006, 11:04 AM
Anyways so saturday night after we leave the red room, I head back to the house off of kiowa. It was about 1:30 or so. Anyways I get up sunday morning to go get something out of my truck, come to find my truck was ran sacked! Someone broke into my tahoe stole my IPOD, cables May fav hat, and my freaking sunglasses! On top of that they stole my buddies IPOD from his boat, and tried stealing his head unit also. BUT worst of all these fockers stole a whole cooler full of beer! Why are people such low lifes!

Kilrtoy
07-04-2006, 11:12 AM
This is becoming a common problem over there, to bad the cops are to busy working the channel 50 deep

SHOTKALLIN
07-04-2006, 11:16 AM
Maybe some street justice is in order. Word would get arround town to all the tweekers and punk ass kids that some shades and beer aint worth an ass whoopin from the Beaumont Boys! :crossx:

Acommanderguy
07-04-2006, 11:21 AM
we figured it was probably kids, because my wallet was sitting there untouched. This was a quiet older retired place with security guards rolling through. They didn't even touch money for nothings sh!t lucky bastid!

Jyruiz
07-04-2006, 11:29 AM
That really sucks, f'n bastards.

MRSDRMCAT
07-04-2006, 03:38 PM
Sorry to hear that. At least your wallet was left behind and you dont have to worry about identity theft.

BLOWN HOWARD
07-04-2006, 04:09 PM
Catch Them And Hang Em By There Nutz!!!!!!!!!!!!

MONEYFURNOTHIN
07-04-2006, 05:29 PM
we figured it was probably kids, because my wallet was sitting there untouched. This was a quiet older retired place with security guards rolling through. They didn't even touch money for nothings sh!t lucky bastid!
I was actually offended that they didnt touch my shit!

MONEYFURNOTHIN
07-04-2006, 05:30 PM
This is becoming a common problem over there, to bad the cops are to busy working the channel 50 deep
The fuzz was to busy writing noise vioalations in the refuge!

RiverRatMike
07-04-2006, 05:35 PM
Anyways so saturday night after we leave the red room, I head back to the house off of kiowa. It was about 1:30 or so. Anyways I get up sunday morning to go get something out of my truck, come to find my truck was ran sacked! Someone broke into my tahoe stole my IPOD, cables May fav hat, and my freaking sunglasses! On top of that they stole my buddies IPOD from his boat, and tried stealing his head unit also. BUT worst of all these fockers stole a whole cooler full of beer! Why are people such low lifes!
If I ever have fockers f***ing around with my property they will be in for a big surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!

Acommanderguy
07-04-2006, 05:44 PM
Ya it was pretty messed up! I wish they wouldn't have messed with my sh!t. Hey B I think they thought they had enough sh!t. That was one big cooler full of beer they stole!

DILLIGAF
07-04-2006, 05:54 PM
Sorry you got jacked. That sucks
Gotta love Havasu :) Have at it peeps...

slowinhavasu
07-04-2006, 05:58 PM
My boys got the I pods, I got the beer........they left tour wallet...no harm no foul......hey kids get daddy a little more meth...oh and heres some for you.....TWEEKERS SUCK.......

Acommanderguy
07-04-2006, 05:59 PM
well hopefully the INS company repays me for all my stuff. I get to make my claim tomorrow when I get the police report. I looked for my policy and everything looks like it should be replaced. Crosses fingers

Hardly Satisfied
07-04-2006, 10:44 PM
sorry to hear some people have nothing else better to do. they need to get a life

Kilrtoy
07-04-2006, 10:48 PM
The fuzz was to busy writing noise vioalations in the refuge!
Oh shit Brian, THE FUZZ
that some old school retro shit

SHOTKALLIN
07-05-2006, 12:11 PM
was it locked?

MONEYFURNOTHIN
07-05-2006, 12:21 PM
Oh shit Brian, THE FUZZ
that some old school retro shit
I was the old guy this weekend. I got this comment for the first time.." you look good for your age" WTF I guess when you are partying with a bunch of 21 year olds, and your 30 you are the old guy!

NOTALENT
07-05-2006, 12:34 PM
that sucks bro...sorry to hear it....shit is getting shady.

DCBDaytona
07-05-2006, 12:46 PM
I was the old guy this weekend. I got this comment for the first time.." you look good for your age" WTF I guess when you are partying with a bunch of 21 year olds, and your 30 you are the old guy!
HAHAHA. You're such an old man. Nice chillin with you on Sat...Do you have any of those pics from the ride back from steamboat?

MONEYFURNOTHIN
07-05-2006, 01:05 PM
HAHAHA. You're such an old man. Nice chillin with you on Sat...Do you have any of those pics from the ride back from steamboat?
Yeah drop me your email and ill send a bad ass pic of your boat