PDA

View Full Version : Watch out for the crazy lady at site 6

joekidd
07-04-2006, 02:26 PM
Watch out for the crazy lady who decided to cut off about 20 people in line on Saturday night at site 6.
-First she tried to be sneeky a wheezle her way in. The guy she cut off was a gentle man and told her is wasnt cool with him and probably with the other 20 people behind them.
-She then proceeded to back up, where she jack-knifed her trailor. I supose that threw off the deep end because she then battled Bruddah for the next spot in line and nailed the back of this guys boat, square on the prop. :mad:
-The good news was no damage the boat, only a fat dent in her grill.
-Watch out for the crazy lady at site 6, she might get you next. :)

Kilrtoy
07-04-2006, 02:34 PM
was she in a toyota

joekidd
07-04-2006, 02:37 PM
I dont remember...She was driving some sort of pickup with Zona plates

Throttle
07-04-2006, 02:41 PM
yikes :cry:

bruddah
07-04-2006, 03:14 PM
ya i was definately fired up! she was in an older silverado 1500 that was dark blue. the boat they were pulling out was an old daycruiser and they botched gettin it on the trailer too. some people shouldnt be in this sport!!!!

Jyruiz
07-04-2006, 08:39 PM
Lets hope they don't procreate. :)

Hardly Satisfied
07-04-2006, 10:35 PM
Watch out for the crazy lady who decided to cut off about 20 people in line on Saturday night at site 6.
-First she tried to be sneeky a wheezle her way in. The guy she cut off was a gentle man and told her is wasnt cool with him and probably with the other 20 people behind them.
-She then proceeded to back up, where she jack-knifed her trailor. I supose that threw off the deep end because she then battled Bruddah for the next spot in line and nailed the back of this guys boat, square on the prop. :mad:
-The good news was no damage the boat, only a fat dent in her grill.
-Watch out for the crazy lady at site 6, she might get you next. :)
That is Bull$hit

RitcheyRch
07-05-2006, 04:25 AM
Always takes just one to ruin a good weekend.

TCHB
07-05-2006, 05:52 AM
When are people going to learn to prep the boat before you hit the ramp. At Windsor Saturday a Conquest sat their and played with his bimini top for 15 minutes while people waited. The guy thought everyone was looking at his boat!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shueman
07-05-2006, 06:45 AM
When are people going to learn to prep the boat before you hit the ramp. At Windsor Saturday a Conquest sat their and played with his bimini top for 15 minutes while people waited. The guy thought everyone was looking at his boat!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Egg-Zackly...lots of parking lot to get it prep'd for launch... :rolleyes:

Jbb
07-05-2006, 06:56 AM
In her defense...Traci is just not the same sweet person after the "excessive jello shot" light comes on....

Her454
07-05-2006, 07:35 AM
In her defense...Traci is just not the same sweet person after the "excessive jello shot" light comes on....
ROTFLMAO! :rollside: Jbb, I am very lady like on the ramp and wait my turn......Jello Shots or not. :rollside: