PDA

View Full Version : Lake Pleasant, AZ Drowning- Humbug Cove

ThongMagnet
07-04-2006, 07:15 PM
50 year old man drowns in Humbug Cove today. He was with his family and stepped off the back of the boat to get into a tube. Never came back up. The water is over 100' deep in that portion of the cove, with old trees on the bottom.
I'm sure there will be more offical stuff tomorrow.

vmjtc3
07-04-2006, 07:18 PM
50 year old man drowns in Humbug Cove today. He was with his family and stepped off the back of the boat to get into a tube. Never came back up. The water is over 100' deep in that portion of the cove, with old trees on the bottom.
I'm sure there will be more offical stuff tomorrow.
Damn I hate to hear this kinda stuff. :cry:
praying for the family members.............

HocusPocus
07-04-2006, 08:01 PM
oh that just sucks!! could you just imagine that happening??

phxsleek
07-04-2006, 08:09 PM
VERY sorry to hear that.

Mohave Vice
07-04-2006, 08:45 PM
Sorry to hear this. Prayers and thoughts to the family.

Hardly Satisfied
07-04-2006, 10:32 PM
very sorry to hear :cry:

KACHINA KEN
07-05-2006, 07:32 AM
Damn, It's been quite some time since I heard of a drowning out there.

LakeRacer
07-05-2006, 09:48 AM
Dive teams search Lake Pleasant for missing tuber
10:34 AM Mountain Standard Time on Wednesday, July 5, 2006
By 3TV
Dive teams are out at Lake Pleasant Wednesday morning searching for a missing man that is presumed drowned.
The man was out tubing with family members Tuesday in Humbug Cove.
The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office says the 50-year-old man was trying to step onto a tube from his boat when he lost his footing and fell into the water.
Deputies say he was not wearing a life jacket and his family says he did not know how to swim.
Doesn't know how to swim and no life jacket?????

FLEA DIDDY
07-05-2006, 10:34 AM
Dive teams search Lake Pleasant for missing tuber
10:34 AM Mountain Standard Time on Wednesday, July 5, 2006
By 3TV
Dive teams are out at Lake Pleasant Wednesday morning searching for a missing man that is presumed drowned.
The man was out tubing with family members Tuesday in Humbug Cove.
The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office says the 50-year-old man was trying to step onto a tube from his boat when he lost his footing and fell into the water.
Deputies say he was not wearing a life jacket and his family says he did not know how to swim.
Doesn't know how to swim and no life jacket?????Jesus what kinda person gets on a tube and can't swim? The driver ought to be charged with involuntary manslaughter for dragging his ass around the lake. Some peeps have shit for brains.

CBadDad
07-05-2006, 04:49 PM
Simply incredible that someone doesn't know how to swim, climbs out of a boat without a life jacket.

shueman
07-05-2006, 05:11 PM
If you get in my boat, I tell you where the PFD's are located and which one will be yours.
If you want to jump (NO DIVING) in the water, you put it on, or stay in the boat...PERIOD... :mad: