PDA

View Full Version : Strange fantasy

Cheap Thrills
07-05-2006, 08:53 AM
Is it strange to want to dress up in a Barney costume and run through the local mall with a paintball gun and shoot all the stupid looking people ? :D
C.T. :wink:

Ziggy
07-05-2006, 08:59 AM
You didn't get caught, did you? :p :p

Cheap Thrills
07-05-2006, 09:03 AM
No not yet.. I love youuuu sssssputputputput. you love meeee sssssputputputput .:D

Hardly Satisfied
07-05-2006, 11:46 AM
were's the picture

WYRD
07-05-2006, 12:04 PM
Is it strange to want to dress up in a Barney costume and run through the local mall with a paintball gun and shoot all the stupid looking people ? :D
only if it is for sexual satasifaction :crossx:

SHOTKALLIN
07-05-2006, 12:09 PM
this thread is useless without video! :crossx:

Tom Brown
07-05-2006, 01:11 PM
That doesn't sound strange. The key is to be comfortable and accepting of yourself. :cool:
People are too judgmental. I've been told it's strange to feel the urge to masturbate when my dog starts licking his balls. If there's someone over and I want to impress them by not masturbating when Kabob starts painting his balls with saliva, I always feel like I’m missing out. It’s the same feeling you get when your classmates go on a fieldtrip to the museum and you can’t go because the teacher caught you placing a turd on the window radiator to dry out.
Let's try to be more open minded and accepting of individual choices. :)

Cheap Thrills
07-05-2006, 05:25 PM
were's the picture
Sorry no pics yet.
only if it is for sexual satasifaction :crossx:
Whew ! Thats good. No it's not sexual related. I have a few wacked out fantacies that lean in that direction and without proper training could land someone in traction but I won't post them here, I'm afraid Tom would blow a gasket.
this thread is useless without video! :crossx:
Sorry no video yet.
That doesn't sound strange. The key is to be comfortable and accepting of yourself. :cool:
People are too judgmental. I've been told it's strange to feel the urge to masturbate when my dog starts licking his balls. If there's someone over and I want to impress them by not masturbating when Kabob starts painting his balls with saliva, I always feel like I’m missing out. It’s the same feeling you get when your classmates go on a fieldtrip to the museum and you can’t go because the teacher caught you placing a turd on the window radiator to dry out.
Let's try to be more open minded and accepting of individual choices. :)
Leave it to you Tom to turn this into a "Frenchie" thread. :p
Can I borrow your Barney costume ? :D

havaduner
07-05-2006, 05:53 PM
Not strange at all, you'll probably run out of paintballs before you get all the way through the wall.
Can you say :target rich environment?" HA