PDA

View Full Version : IHBA on speed

Cs19
01-07-2006, 08:37 AM
Its on right now...
Nelson, your a star. They have been showing Pulido's boat alot, saw your name all over the boat.

dmontzsta
01-07-2006, 09:01 AM
Awesome, thanks for the heads up. Tony was just telling me the new ones were on soon. They tricked my tivo and me though. It was usually recording as "IHBA Racing" now it is just "Boat Racing". I got it now. Thanks again. :)

bp
01-07-2006, 09:08 AM
Its on right now...
Nelson, your a star. They have been showing Pulido's boat alot, saw your name all over the boat.
it was a very cool show, especially the end :cool:

Brooski
01-07-2006, 05:15 PM
Its on right now...
I dont get the speed channel. :mad: I got a call this morning from a friend that saw my FUBAR XPRESS decals on Pulidos boat, caught him off guard. Glad they are still on there.... :cool:

BAE_557
01-07-2006, 06:09 PM
it was a very cool show, especially the end :cool:
Would that be in reference to when they showed the results from the other classes.

Keyser
01-08-2006, 09:33 AM
I dont get the speed channel. :mad: I got a call this morning from a friend that saw my FUBAR XPRESS decals on Pulidos boat, caught him off guard. Glad they are still on there.... :cool:
Yeah when I saw FUBAR XPRESS I was cracking up. Then I thought to myself, since Roger cant get a boat to go fast at least he knows someone who can!!!! :220v:
J/K Roger

bp
01-08-2006, 10:06 AM
Would that be in reference to when they showed the results from the other classes.
:cool:

Brooski
01-08-2006, 02:26 PM
Yeah when I saw FUBAR XPRESS I was cracking up. Then I thought to myself, since Roger cant get a boat to go fast at least he knows someone who can!!!! :220v:
J/K Roger
You suck!!! lol :skull:

NELSON#109
01-08-2006, 08:38 PM
Its on right now...
i heard about it, but missed it. was busy being gardener of the year all weekend.

FuelInMyVeins82
01-08-2006, 11:57 PM
Its cool Nelson You'll be really famous when I post the pic of you and the two brods you picked up in bako at the finals

NELSON#109
01-09-2006, 05:18 PM
Its cool Nelson You'll be really famous when I post the pic of you and the two brods you picked up in bako at the finals
AWW CRAP, YOULL HAVE TO REFRESH MY MEMORY. I DONT REMEMBER PICKING UP ANYTHING BUT AN ASS LOAD OF ALCOHOL. I HOPE THEY WERE HUGE, SOULD BE FUNNY... POST THAT CHIT... BEAT IT.. NELSON#109