PDA

View Full Version : VANDALISM ! (update)

beerjet
07-05-2006, 04:35 PM
I dont if any of you remember this thread I posted awhile back
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117742&highlight=vandalism
But after a few good nights of sleeping on it I deciced to just let it go and let god or the world or karma have there way with him. Well I caught wind a couple of days ago that the sumbitch was helping someone move about a week and a half ago and busted something , Resulting in internal bleeding and was rushed to the hospital for surgery and had to spend a couple days there as well .Interesting how things work aint it :idea:
-beerjet-

SmokinLowriderSS
07-05-2006, 04:51 PM
Gotta love Karma. :)
It's kickin' the crap outta my 2nd ex righht now too. :) :) :) :) :)

centerhill condor
07-05-2006, 04:56 PM
Karma... for sure. some one as lame as a seat cutter put the too much bad Karma out before he even met you... I wouldn't stand too close when the thunder claps!
in one of those Eastwood movies, old clint punched a guy and somebody asked why? clint replied.. didn't want all that bad Karma to build up!
maybe you should send flowers or at least a card...

rivertard
07-05-2006, 06:47 PM
I dont if any of you remember this thread I posted awhile back
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117742&highlight=vandalism
But after a few good nights of sleeping on it I deciced to just let it go and let god or the world or karma have there way with him. Well I caught wind a couple of days ago that the sumbitch was helping someone move about a week and a half ago and busted something , Resulting in internal bleeding and was rushed to the hospital for surgery and had to spend a couple days there as well .Interesting how things work aint it :idea:
-beerjet-
"NO" HE GOT BUSTED FOR SOMETHING,Resulting in internal bleeding.Is there a long way to the E. R.room. I hope so,LEAVE other peoples shit alone.Karma, God,A stick in the eye,its all good.(rivertard). :mad:

beerjet
07-05-2006, 08:50 PM
Carefull Mike , You dont wanna break the 100 post mark :D I hope your feelin better .

beerjet
07-05-2006, 08:56 PM
maybe you should send flowers or at least a card...
I was actually going to send him a get well card with something along the lines of " You must have done something real stupid to have god try and strike you dead you stupid mutherf*cker.
Seeing as how I haven't said to anyone that I know it was him . I thought that for sure would make him boil over inside.
-beerjet-

WUTWZAT
07-05-2006, 09:44 PM
Carefull Mike , You dont wanna break the 100 post mark :D I hope your feelin better .
LMAO! Now that right there is funny...
Jason

rivertard
07-06-2006, 05:30 PM
Careful Mike , You do'nt wanna break the 100 post mark :D I hope your feelin better .
DAAAAAAAAAAAANG,100 posts,Cut my legs off ,and call me shorty, I did'nt think I would make 50, what do I get? I know I'am going to a bar to tell everyone I have 100 posts,that should make for good conversion. Omar get to painting the baby's room. Jason Is the boat done yet ? Thanks for looking out for my post count. Big Bend 5th and 6th of Aug.(rivertard). :cool: