PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Squeezing Spectra!

CNeidhart
07-05-2006, 07:37 PM
What's up?
Don't you have the engine anymore?
I've been waiting for the time to pick up the engine and I've not even got a return phone call or email.
I have even tried to locate the business name you are using in O.C. to try and talk to you in a business enviroment. No luck!
On this site I can even see you are lurking and not reponding to emails.
I just wanted everyone to know, now!

AZKC
07-05-2006, 07:46 PM
http://www.sakida.com/pre_popped_popcorn.jpg

bordsmnj
07-05-2006, 08:46 PM
CNeidhart,
i think this is the kinda post you make if you've talked to the guy more than once on the phone or have given him money or something. Squeezing spectra is on his way home right now and ...well i 'm not to sure he really wants to sell you a motor now...lol. we'll see.i'm now pulling my nose right back outa this. try using the pm function and be sure to leave him your number.

riverbound
07-06-2006, 01:49 AM
What's up?
I've been waiting for the time to pick up the engine and I've not even got a return phone call or email.
I have even tried to locate the business name you are using in O.C. to try and talk to you in a business enviroment. No luck!
I'm pretty sure his mind has been on other more important things lately :rolleyes:
Try PMing him.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-06-2006, 06:11 AM
Why would you come on here and try bashing Squeezing Spectra? Maybe you are unaware of what has been going on lately but lets just say selling you a motor is not a priority. :rolleyes:

superdave013
07-06-2006, 07:41 AM
he helped me water the lawn the other day. lol

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-06-2006, 07:43 AM
he helped me water the lawn the other day. lol
Understatement of the century! :rollside:

Squeezing Spectra
07-06-2006, 09:33 AM
What did you want them to know ?
Check your PM
Thanks Bruce

Nord
07-06-2006, 09:35 AM
RD SUX :cool:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-06-2006, 09:48 AM
Check your PM
Thanks Bruce
That sometimes when we go moto, I call you Tinkle-pants :p :rollside: hahahahahhaha

riverbound
07-06-2006, 10:07 AM
Check your PM
Thanks Bruce
That your the Bestest ;)

Labradorsofthemesa
07-06-2006, 10:09 AM
Just in his defense, He's been on vacation...........God talkin about putting him out there huh? Well you got his attention alright,
What's up?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-06-2006, 10:47 AM
Just in his defense, He's been on vacation...........God talkin about putting him out there huh? Well you got his attention alright,
Who has been on vacation???? :confused:

Sleek-Jet
07-06-2006, 10:50 AM
Who has been on vacation???? :confused:
I'm out to lunch... :D

NOTALENT
07-06-2006, 12:14 PM
Calling him out and you havent given him money....kinda shaddy IMO Looks like he got back to you....so DELETE!

h2oski2fast
07-06-2006, 12:26 PM
RD SUX :cool:
My thoughts exactly, but he sure can shoot pool!!!!

CNeidhart
07-06-2006, 12:55 PM
Sorry I was in the field today and could not respond as quickly as I would like.
First of all I do not know Squeezing Spectra, but he comes recommended from people on the board and he has the engine I'm looking for.
It is not his fault I blew my engine, it is totally my fault. I just want to get the boat running again.
I did not place this thread to "BASH" anyone. The thread did exactly what I had hoped. Get him to return a phone call, email me or PM on the status of our tranaction. I did get a PM today and I would post it but he sent it PM, so that must mean he wants to keep it private.
I can tell you the PM says he still has the engine and he has not had time to complete it yet. I have offered to wait another 2 weeks for the engine and if he would please notify me ASAP if he does not believe he can have it ready by then.
One of the reason I was leaving him messages was to get his information so I could wire him his money (he never asked for a deposit) because I did not want to be in Havi without a boat on the 4th of July.
It's all about communication.
BTW he must have some nice friends. Safe Boating.