PDA

View Full Version : Who remembers their parents stories of being spanked as a child?

topless
07-06-2006, 09:01 AM
Just thought I'd chime in here. :crossx: :crossx:

Her454
07-06-2006, 09:18 AM
My dad got beat with a belt if he so much as looked at my grams or grams wrong and he worked on the farm from daylight till dawn. When he wasn't doing that he was walking 20 miles to school in the snow, with no shoes - uphill.
According to him, us kids had it made. :rolleyes: :rollside:

Ziggy
07-06-2006, 09:20 AM
thread thief :p
My parents stories generally are about avoiding bombs, mortars, gunfire and the Russians. School and family were happy moments in their lives.

topless
07-06-2006, 09:20 AM
My dad got beat with a belt if he so much as looked at my grams or grams wrong and he worked on the farm from daylight till dawn. When he wasn't doing that he was walking 20 miles to school in the snow, with no shoes - uphill.
According to him, us kids had it made. :rolleyes: :rollside:Uphill both ways huh?

Her454
07-06-2006, 09:22 AM
Uphill both ways huh?
You got it, both ways. ;)

HCS
07-06-2006, 09:22 AM
I'm probably old enough to be your parent.
Want to get spanked?

Fast Freddy
07-06-2006, 02:24 PM
my father got whipped out in the cattle pen by his father with a bull whip one time. sort of like in that clint eastwood movie: high plains drifter. i know its true because my grandpa did the same thing to me onetime. scary as hell gettin whipped like that because the tail end of that thing can put your eye out. fortunately for me when it came time for my pa to whip me he usually just used the belt he was wearin. i can remember onetime when i was like 6 years old my brother who was 10 was gonna get a whippin my father said to me when he got home. when my brother got home he told him to go out back of the house and find a 2X4 so he could get beat with it. so i went out back to help my bro find a board and i picked one up and showed it to my bro and said 'how bout this one' he said "no that ones not good its got a nail in it" lol

Tom Brown
07-06-2006, 02:34 PM
When my Dad was a kid, he was beaten daily with the blunt end of an axe. When he did something wrong, the sharp end was used.
Anyway, he turned out fantastic so I'm not going to be afraid of a little discipline with my children. I'm going to beat the Hell out of them the way the good lord intended.

Desert Rat
07-06-2006, 02:40 PM
My parents HELL!!! I have stories of my own!! Not to many of them favorable, Probably warranted though :crossx: