PDA

View Full Version : Echo Lodge stayers

jasonwtc
07-06-2006, 10:34 AM
i have a place there and wondering about all the anchors in the water some have numbers on them some do not. are the none numbered ones first come first serve or are those someones saved anchors also i see different boats on them all the time. i need to do some work on the boat trailer and would like to leave the boat in the water while i do this.

Trailer Park Casanova
07-06-2006, 10:41 AM
It's just people who randomly drop their personal anchors, that usually stay in the Modular homes.

Schiada76
07-06-2006, 12:10 PM
They're "permanent" buoys. They are all set by owners and it's a gentlemen's first come first served agreement. If one of the other owners shows and I'm on his buoy I'll move. Most of them just hook up to another buoy if you're on "theirs". Just don't hook up a big assed ocean tug up and drag someones gear down the river, they don't have huge anchors on them there are a set of heads on one and bunch of cinder blocks on another.

jasonwtc
07-06-2006, 12:12 PM
thanks for the info and its not a big boat just a 23' eliminator

Schiada76
07-06-2006, 12:20 PM
On second thought, hook up to the one furthest South and drive off with it, then I can set the one I have in the shed. :crossx:

jasonwtc
07-06-2006, 12:41 PM
On second thought, hook up to the one furthest South and drive off with it, then I can set the one I have in the shed. :crossx:
not really looking to piss people off but i will keep that in mind

Schiada76
07-06-2006, 01:55 PM
Aww it'll be ok Larry has a good sense of humor. :D
It would be the third time in three years someone swiped his buoy. :220v:

jasonwtc
07-06-2006, 02:24 PM
Aww it'll be ok Larry has a good sense of humor. :D
It would be the third time in three years someone swiped his buoy. :220v:
now that has to suck. im to lazy to do that kind of thing sounds like way to much work i would rather stare at tits and drink beer