PDA

View Full Version : I need your help please (Edge Boats / Tom Papp)

Kwicherbichen
11-20-2001, 02:40 AM
I need some help from fellow boaters. I am looking for pictures of any of the 3 models of "EDGE BOATS". The models are the 19' Stealth, 21' Phantom, and 21' Fundeck. Your boat may have been built by Tom Papp or someone else authorized to lay-up and rig these hulls. In either case, I am seeking pictures for 2 new websites relating to the aforementioned boats.
I will accept any and all photos. However, I would really like shots of the boats in the water, on the beach, or dock with decent backdrops and no humans in the shot. Like I mentioned, I will accept any and all pics.
In case you were wondering, I did contact Tom Papp about pics. Unfortunately, he doesn't have a lot of pictures to offer.
If you have pictures of this nature you can email me at kwicherbichen42@hotmail.com or briansawyer42@hotmail.com
Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Brian

racingrascal
11-20-2001, 08:38 AM
Brian you need to contact HBjet, he has some pics of this boat and I believe with out humans in them.
Andy

Kwicherbichen
11-21-2001, 12:37 AM
Andy,
HBjet has pics of an EDGE or do you mean his Eliminator? Also, I guess humans in the shot would be ok if they all looked as good as Windy.
BTW, how's the boat coming along? I saw a few recent pics with the interior done. Real sharpe Andy! I'll have to cruise by the pad to check it out when she is delivered.
Oh yea, I heard you "might" be getting a new job soon? In Fountain Valley?
Brian

racingrascal
11-21-2001, 08:00 AM
Hbjet does have pics of both, but I think it is the edge you are after. He has some pics he took at the shop. He went and looked at them a couple of weeks ago.
My boat is waiting for some power, should be in the boat by the end of next week and I should have it the following week.
That is true I will be working a second job in job in Fountain Valley in a couple of weeks. But the cat is not out of the bag yet. shhhhh....It will be anounced in a couple of weeks as well. Have a good Thanksgiving buddy, I'll call yeah when the boat is here.
Andy

boatnam2
11-21-2001, 02:07 PM
isn't a boat place opening up soon in fountain valley.i heard something like that.

HBjet
11-22-2001, 12:10 AM
Actually, I have pictures of the Renegade deck boat (splash of the edge)
Oh, your right, Andy is going to be pushing a hot dog stand in Fountain Valley to help pay for his new boat. I asked him why a hot dog stand, and then he went into this long drawn out story about him and his fascination with hot dogs. I really didn't listen.
HBjet

boatnam2
11-22-2001, 05:00 AM
i just hope there circumzied if he's going to be selling kosher dogs.