PDA

View Full Version : Bassett T Valve

GottaJet
12-16-2005, 06:14 PM
Does anyone have a Bassett T valve for sale preferably new but used OK.

Heatseeker
12-16-2005, 06:25 PM
Here's a much better alternative:Banderlog Valve (http://www.banderlog.com/products/waterInjectionValve/waterInjection.html) . They're a few bucks, but offer worry free header water supply. That's cheap insurance in my book :wink:.

Duane HTP
12-16-2005, 06:29 PM
Yes, we have new ones.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-16-2005, 06:38 PM
Run em' dry!!!!!!
LOUD pipes saves lives:D

olbiezer
12-16-2005, 08:22 PM
thought i saw one on ebay today

blown428fe
12-16-2005, 08:35 PM
Anybody On Here Running That Electric Valve?

atxwrangler
12-16-2005, 08:39 PM
there is one on ebay!

GottaJet
12-16-2005, 09:14 PM
Thanks for the E-bay lead guys, but at 36$ and the 20$ plus shipping and no actual pic to determine the condition of the used valve I don't know... Whats Rex sell them for? 69$ I think

olbiezer
12-16-2005, 09:22 PM
ah yes the old 20 dollar shipping routine........just trying to tear ya a new one for the winter lol

GottaJet
12-16-2005, 09:24 PM
:mad: just sad isn't it???

slotracer
12-16-2005, 09:26 PM
where is sunland ca.? hell i have a couple sitting around. pay shipping and you could have one. may need a new spring but for free what the hell.
pat(slotracer) :)

squirt
12-16-2005, 09:29 PM
Anybody On Here Running That Electric Valve?
If you mean the Banderlog Valve (http://www.banderlog.com/products/waterInjectionValve/waterInjection.html)
Then yes there are a number of folks on here that run them. I would be just a bit more that bias in my opinion of them :D I will say that they are in stock and available tho.
Don

squirt
12-16-2005, 09:33 PM
where is sunland ca.? hell i have a couple sitting around. pay shipping and you could have one. may need a new spring but for free what the hell.
pat(slotracer) :)
Dang Pat I know why you've got a few tee valves laying around. It's cause I think you own 3 or 4 Banderlog valves :)

slotracer
12-16-2005, 09:37 PM
don my son was wanting to know how his valve is doing? don with all the boxes of parts i got hell who knows what i have. i keep finding things i fogot i had :idea: yes i do have a few of them there valves also :rollside:
pat(slotracer) :mix:

squirt
12-16-2005, 09:45 PM
don my son was wanting to know how his valve is doing? don with all the boxes of parts i got hell who knows what i have. i keep finding things i fogot i had :idea: yes i do have a few of them there valves also :rollside:
pat(slotracer) :mix:
Ahh.....err..... ahhh...... I'll let ya know in an hour or so....It does have a few extra miles on it tho :rollside:

GottaJet
12-16-2005, 09:47 PM
Slotracer you have a PM

GottaJet
12-16-2005, 09:55 PM
Since you guys are on the banderlog subject I was wondering if you can give me a little more info?? I've always ran the old t valve and have never had problems with water in in my oil :rolleyes: actually I did but a new timing cover took care of that problem. Is it worth the extra money? Thanks

squirt
12-16-2005, 10:09 PM
Pat damn it sure had some nasty water in it :220v: . All is good! I will stick a updated label on it and if your going to CFW I will have it with me. Other wise I can get it to you either by JEThro thru John or when I make a run past fairfield.
GottaJet you can click on this for more info Banderlog Valve (http://www.banderlog.com/products/waterInjectionValve/waterInjection.html) or just ask away............Man i"ve just spread out more spam in a few posts than I've done in a year :rolleyes:
Don

GottaJet
12-16-2005, 10:31 PM
Thanks for the link Squirt

slotracer
12-17-2005, 05:02 AM
sounds good yes i plan on bring the flat to cfw so we could pick it up there. oh by the way have so seen a oil pan sitting around somewhere :yuk:
pat(slotracer) :rollside:

superdave013
12-17-2005, 06:35 AM
Pat damn it sure had some nasty water in it :220v: . All is good! I will stick a updated label on it and if your going to CFW I will have it with me. Other wise I can get it to you either by JEThro thru John or when I make a run past fairfield.
GottaJet you can click on this for more info Banderlog Valve (http://www.banderlog.com/products/waterInjectionValve/waterInjection.html) or just ask away............Man i"ve just spread out more spam in a few posts than I've done in a year :rolleyes:
Don
It's not spam when someone asks.

fleetimus
12-17-2005, 07:59 AM
I have used the Banderlog valve in two boats. I highly recommend it!!!!

Tahiti350
12-17-2005, 10:30 AM
Squirt,
Were you ever able to figure out if I can run a Banderlog on my I/O set-up? I do have a water line running from the pump on the drive up to the motor that I could T off of, but it won't have the pressure of a jet tap. The other option would be to run off the motor (automotive water pump) probably off the intake manifold. Either one would have positive pressure.

squirt
12-17-2005, 10:45 AM
Squirt,
Were you ever able to figure out if I can run a Banderlog on my I/O set-up? I do have a water line running from the pump on the drive up to the motor that I could T off of, but it won't have the pressure of a jet tap. The other option would be to run off the motor (automotive water pump) probably off the intake manifold. Either one would have positive pressure.
Hey, I forgot all about this :messedup: I took a trip over to Vic Hubbards and checked out a water pump like the one you posted a pic of, and yes the valve will work. I'd plumb it on the pressure side and use the coolest water your able to. I've run a few tests on the valve using hot water and bringing the valve up to tempeture with no problems. It has always been recomended to use lake temp water to the valve but so far I've seen no problems using heated water. Any when your ready just let me know
Don

Tahiti350
12-17-2005, 06:27 PM
Cool, thanks. I'll be ordering around early February, as soon as I get my Bassett's back from being Jetcoated.
Now, anyone have a hook up for Jetcoat or Any of those outfits?? I guess that should be a new post, right?

slotracer
12-22-2005, 06:55 PM
gottajet sent the valve out today. you should get it in 2-3 days from the u.s.p.s.

Glencoe MiniDay
12-22-2005, 11:07 PM
Does anyone have a Bassett T valve for sale preferably new but used OK.
Try The Source, Pretty Inexpensive for what it could cost you in damages to your engine.

Devilman
12-23-2005, 04:48 AM
Try The Source, Pretty Inexpensive for what it could cost you in damages to your engine.
To say the least. I've been down that road. :mad: $13 coulda saved my engine if I woulda known the T-valve wasn't functioning properly. :220v:

ssmike
12-23-2005, 10:33 AM
I have a brand new Rewarder T-valve if you are interested.....

GottaJet
12-23-2005, 10:26 PM
gottajet sent the valve out today. you should get it in 2-3 days from the u.s.p.s.
Thanks again Pat!! I'll be looking for it... (you have a PM) :)