PDA

View Full Version : Here you go 396wts & 460

cave
07-06-2006, 06:43 PM
Mike & Ty Sorry for the delay. Warning this vid was shot from my boat and it was rough. And no I don't have Parkinson's. It really was rough out there with one hand.
Once there open or down load the file. 4th of july Mike & ty (http://savefile.com/files2.php?fid=4972932&key=617640) Mike's 2nd day out since all the upgrades. Ty watch your roost. It favors the right side.
Hopefully everyone shows up on Sunday so we can put a face to the boats.

454-ways-to-go
07-06-2006, 07:51 PM
I think i got sea sick(lake sick)!! some good video jimmy. i be out there soon. have to show tyro what a real roost looks like :rollside: :rollside:
jonathan

AZKC
07-06-2006, 09:33 PM
No wonder I go to Apache and Rosy :crossx: Cool to be on the water and all but to many peoples :220v:

MudPumper
07-06-2006, 10:11 PM
You should try to make that file bigger..... :rollside: 28.8 MB...WOW :)

cave
07-07-2006, 06:58 AM
I cut it way down. sSme of the other stuff was making me sick just editing it. The topless girls were under age from what the guys said on the way out. Dont want no problems. I usually have a copilot that does all the filming. I had to drive, watch for skis, ships, nice size rollers and work the diverter with 1 hand and try to keep mike or ty in the shot.
Mike got me to go out that day. I was going to chill at home. Glad I made it out. That was a fun day. Hope more people make it out this coming Sunday.
like Bubba, Big Ern & his budz, NautiII, Jordan 23 and Jonathan get your Chit out there this weekend. :)
I did put the warinings up :rollside:
I'll try to keep them under 10MB next time.

El Prosecutor
07-07-2006, 07:12 AM
A little shakey, but GREAT vid - especially the wheelies at the end!
Makes me want to leave early today!

460 jus getn it
07-07-2006, 07:12 AM
I think i got sea sick(lake sick)!! some good video jimmy. i be out there soon. have to show tyro what a real roost looks like :rollside: :rollside:
jonathan
Easy there killer, nothing stopping me from adding another 4 or 6. Just work on getting it to run first............................................. ........................

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-07-2006, 07:52 AM
You should try to make that file bigger..... :rollside: 28.8 MB...WOW :)
Get a faster connerction :crossx: Jusss playin' withcha;) Hows your boat running?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-07-2006, 10:05 AM
thanks for the video jimmy;) I still have alot of tunning to do. Im just glad she got wet. Sunday should be alot better. Im game for sunday, hopefully vindog will be done with his rig.

olbiezer
07-07-2006, 07:35 PM
darn guys.......dont u ever get to play in calm water at all? guesss i am spoiled.....i wouldnt even launch in that rough stuff.........nice vid though.......one minete download time isnt bad

cave
07-07-2006, 07:53 PM
New boat ehhh. I like it...
olbiezer I get there for the nice stuff real early. The V-drives are out there too. But some leave as the wake boats take over and get that lake to boil. Early morning and late afternoon are real nice. Mid day its cowboy up. Rodeo jetters. My diverter helps out big time but that day was a call from Mike to go late in the day. No co pilot. Cant say no to a day of boating. Unless its monsooning.
It took me 35 seconds to load. Dial up may be way longer.