PDA

View Full Version : Beware of the worst ebay seller "thesuzukishop"

BAE_557
07-06-2006, 07:54 PM
I won the auction, they sent the wrong part, I sent it back. I asked in the return package for credit or to send the correct part, I get neither. I tried to contact them for over 45 days through email and ebay messages with absolutely no response. I left them neutral feedback (which they clearly deserved negative) that says "sent wrong part, does not return emails". Well they must have an automated feedback response that gives you the exact same feedback as you gave them. So, now I have a neutral feedback that says "sent wrong part, does not respond to email". I want to alert and hopefully stop any potential buyers for this sellers goods on ebay.
The ebay seller "thesuzukishop" totally sucks.

No Name
07-06-2006, 08:01 PM
ThatÂ’s the problem with leaving a negative or neutral feedback, you just get it right back. :mad:

TRUMP TIGHT
07-06-2006, 08:06 PM
Yep, thats why i never make a comment or leave a rating. They will just come back at you.

BAE_557
07-06-2006, 08:10 PM
I do care about the feedback but what I want is the correct part or my money returned and to warn anybody else that this f***er sucks as a seller.

No Name
07-06-2006, 08:44 PM
I do care about the feedback but what I want is the correct part or my money returned and to warn anybody else that this f***er sucks as a seller.
If you paid with Paypal just file a dispute .

boatsnblondes
07-06-2006, 09:48 PM
I got three negs for nothing after 450+ transactions..now I gotta go and get a mediater because the newbie didn't know what he was doing....I have not left him a neg, I don't see the point...

BiggusJimbus
07-06-2006, 10:31 PM
You might want to post a message here...
bayarearidersforum.com (BARF).
Lots of viewership there that would be interested in avoiding such a loser as this.