PDA

View Full Version : Ready to ride again!!

NautiII
07-06-2006, 09:41 PM
Yep, we are back in business. we havent been out to Saguaro because my Bronco crapped a motor. so, the other day I got an awesome deal on a Dodge 1500, so I bit the bullet and bought it. Yea, I know, it is a Dodge, but the price was right. The only thing is, it has a v-6 Magnum in it. but hey, I aint out to set a towing speed record. so, give us a couple weeks to get our stuff together, and put a reciever hitch on, and we will be back out on the water!! See Ya Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

speed zero
07-06-2006, 10:32 PM
i have a v-6 in my chevy it pulls my kachina just fine just a little slower lol i dont need to kill it its got 224000 on it hope to see u out at sagauro soon

NautiII
07-07-2006, 01:24 AM
i have a v-6 in my chevy it pulls my kachina just fine just a little slower lol i dont need to kill it its got 224000 on it hope to see u out at sagauro soon
the v-6 will do fine. especially when we finally get to go up to Parker of Havasu! gotta go for the gas mileage! :)

DelawareDave
07-07-2006, 02:07 AM
I towed the 24' Excalibur I used to have with my 90 Ford Ranger 4x4, 4.0 V6 with no problems. It pulled it almost like it wasn't there.
With the price of gas these days, I should park the F250 and start driving the Ranger again!

El Prosecutor
07-07-2006, 05:52 AM
My tow vehicle is a 3.9l V6 Dakota - no problems!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3252TheRigCropped.jpg

NautiII
07-07-2006, 08:51 AM
I probably should have gotten a crew cab, but most of the time it is just me and the Mrs..The important thing is.......I CAN GO TO THE LAKE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! :rollside:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-07-2006, 07:26 PM
scott, we want to see you and janice out there SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!:D Hopefully you can make it;)
and your famous line................................" Hell, I'll pull it with a volkswagen bug as long as it gets me to tha lake"
That is classic:D

cave
07-07-2006, 08:02 PM
Scott, Hope to see you & the Mrs soon. I'll be out of town next weekend. see ya when I see ya'll :) We got to do a Bartlett deal soon. I liked launching the boat and pulling the trailer out just enough to pull the boat up behind it. No walking up no freaking hill at 112° w/ 98% dew. real nice. HAve fun at Canyon.

NautiII
07-07-2006, 08:50 PM
scott, we want to see you and janice out there SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!:D Hopefully you can make it;)
and your famous line................................" Hell, I'll pull it with a volkswagen bug as long as it gets me to tha lake"
That is classic:D
yep, that is true, but I got a truck now. so we are back in business!!

NautiII
07-07-2006, 08:52 PM
Scott, Hope to see you & the Mrs soon. I'll be out of town next weekend. see ya when I see ya'll :) We got to do a Bartlett deal soon. I liked launching the boat and pulling the trailer out just enough to pull the boat up behind it. No walking up no freaking hill at 112° w/ 98% dew. real nice. HAve fun at Canyon.
Thanks, we look forward to doing Bartlett too. this time with no issues!! lol