PDA

View Full Version : sup esey?

Blown 472
07-07-2006, 03:01 AM
WASHINGTON -- "We might be on the cusp of giving billions of dollars worth of our senior's Social Security money to illegal Mexican workers, and it's getting almost no media attention whatsoever," warned Brad Phillips, a spokesman for TREA Senior Citizens League, one of the nation's largest nonpartisan seniors groups with 1.2 million members.
TREA Senior Citizens League filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit in U.S. District Court Thursday morning - after what the group styled as "numerous refusals over three years by the U.S. Department of State and Social Security Administration to provide a draft of - or virtually any pertinent information regarding - the impact of the Totalization Agreement with Mexico on the U.S. Social Security Trust Fund."
The Totalization Agreement could allow millions of illegal Mexican workers to draw billions of dollars from the U.S. Social Security Trust Fund. The agreement between the U.S. and Mexico was signed in June 2004, and is awaiting President Bush's signature.
"President Bush has expressed his support for this Agreement, and we believe that regardless of the current immigration debate, his most likely window for signing it is immediately after the 2006 midterm elections when no one is looking," TREA spokesman Brad Phillips told NewsMax.
Once President Bush approves the agreement, which would be done without congressional vote, either house would have 60 days to disapprove the agreement by voting to reject it.
"We are outraged that our government won't tell us how much they plan to take out of the Social Security Trust Fund to pay for the Totalization Agreement with Mexico, and we want to know what they're hiding," said Ralph McCutchen, Chairman of the TREA Senior Citizens League.
"Our 1.2 million elderly members didn't play by the rules and sacrifice through two World Wars so we could fund millions of workers who crossed the border and decided to work here illegally," McCutchen added.
Under the Totalization Agreement, millions of illegal Mexicans working in the United States today could claim benefits from the Social Security Trust Fund for work performed while in the United States illegally. They could do so through immigration amnesty, through which they could claim past Social Security payments for illegal work.
They could also potentially return to Mexico and claim credits for illegal work in the U.S., or claim payments through other as yet undisclosed methods.
The U.S. currently has 21 similar agreements in effect with other nations, which are intended to eliminate dual taxation for persons who work outside their country of origin. All of the agreements are with developed nations with economies similar to that of the U.S.
For example, a worker who turns 62 after 1990 generally needs 40 calendar quarters of coverage to receive retirement benefits. Under Totalization agreements, a partial benefit can be paid based on the proportion of the worker's total career completed in the paying country.

Poster X
07-07-2006, 02:04 PM
Just one more thing that makes no sense. We'll have to see what history says from heaven? I'm gonna need a couple virgins who can read.

Blown 472
07-07-2006, 02:53 PM
And the bushie crowd is strangly silent

redneckcharlie
07-07-2006, 04:39 PM
who introduced the bill? show who voted for the bill. :rolleyes:

TRUMP TIGHT
07-07-2006, 04:59 PM
Does this call for a revolt?:idea::D

SmokinLowriderSS
07-08-2006, 02:29 AM
And the bushie crowd is strangly silent
No, the "Bush crowd" is waiting to see facts, and is as usual, bored with your half-baked fear-mongering. You get e-mail direct from Harry Reid and Democraticunderground don't ya. What's tomorow's govt takeover or screw-the-elderly fear-point that's trumped up bunk?

Schiada76
07-08-2006, 07:21 AM
Well this "Bushie" has so far, sent multiple letters to the RNC and my Congressional reps telling them to knock the crap off (in so many words).
I've sent pesos (left over from many trips to mexico) to the RNC as my donation.
I've sent money to the Minutemen and Grassfire to help them in their fight against the idiot politicians in this country who would sell their own families for a vote.
These amongst other things.
Ya see blown, unlike you and poser boy we actually think for ourselves and don't just goose step along following the party line.
You boys on the other hand sit and whine and chant "I hate Bush".
liberals are scum

Blown 472
07-08-2006, 09:22 AM
Well this "Bushie" has so far, sent multiple letters to the RNC and my Congressional reps telling them to knock the crap off (in so many words).
I've sent pesos (left over from many trips to mexico) to the RNC as my donation.
I've sent money to the Minutemen and Grassfire to help them in their fight against the idiot politicians in this country who would sell their own families for a vote.
These amongst other things.
Ya see blown, unlike you and poser boy we actually think for ourselves and don't just goose step along following the party line.
You boys on the other hand sit and whine and chant "I hate Bush".
liberals are scum
what is a liberal?

Steve 1
07-08-2006, 06:02 PM
what is a liberal?
YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

SmokinLowriderSS
07-08-2006, 06:47 PM
what is a liberal?
It's called "denial".

Blown 472
07-08-2006, 10:19 PM
It's called "denial".
So now it is a liberal, before if you didn't fall in step with gdumbya you were a comie, trador, terrorist, anti patriotic blah blah blah, now it is a liberal.
Where do I sign up for retraining??

SmokinLowriderSS
07-09-2006, 02:56 AM
So now it is a liberal, before if you didn't fall in step with gdumbya you were a comie, trador, terrorist, anti patriotic blah blah blah, now it is a liberal.
Where do I sign up for retraining??
No, when you stand lock step with the screeching, no solution, blame-bush (we don't need to have solutions, we just need to oppose), acusation and inuendo are enough (Danny Rather still believes his forged papers are right) haters like Al Gore, Herry Reid, Billary Clinton (they are a pair), Howie Dean (I think it's an interesting theory ......), John Kerry (our soldiers are terrorists), and a huge host of others liberal Democrats, then you are a Liberal. Doesn't matter how much you try to deny your reccord of the obvious.
It looks,walks, & quacks like a duck. It's a duck.

Poster X
07-09-2006, 07:13 AM
Who's in denial? This administration has shown over and over again that it is incompetent on every level. I think the goose-stepping is coming from your side of the fence? You wouldn't know a liberal if it bit you on the eyebrow. Wanting to maintain a traditional democracy in lieu of a corporate government is hardly liberal. It's as centerline and American as it gets. You seem to think you have to defend your horrible choices to keep from looking like idiots. That is what makes you a goose-stepper (denial). I have no problem with traditional Republicanism. I voted twice for Reagan and have enthusiastically defended Nixon since his demise as a politician. Because this government is using the name "Republican" does NOT mean it is Republican. A Republican is defined by their deeds, not by name association alone. The same is true with the title "liberal." The neocon pundits and constituency (GOP) have taught you that anyone who questions their decisions is a liberal. You use it like you know what it means but I'll bet you NEVER have seen an independant or a Democrat and thought anything but that they were liberals. You sir(s) and madams... are in denial. Protecting the Constitution and the institution of Democracy are as conservative as the term allows. Changing the Constitution and indivisble rights of the people of the republic, while simultaneously spending money, quicker than it can be printed, is more than liberal... It is Fascist. So, at the least you are liberals. Your ignorance of this fact, will eventually lead to facism. But you keep on thinking you're a good little Republican soldier. I at least get a laugh out of the deal.

redneckcharlie
07-09-2006, 07:37 AM
poster x and blown, the two of you are about as usefull as a three legged cat at an ass kicking contest! you continually post the same thing over and over again. and in typical leftist fashion, if the soundbyte doesn't fit your agenda, you simply change the facts and content, until it does. blah, blah, blah, i get more substance from a twinkie! :eat:

SmokinLowriderSS
07-09-2006, 02:42 PM
Who's in denial? This administration has shown over and over again that it is incompetent on every level. I think the goose-stepping is coming from your side of the fence? You wouldn't know a liberal if it bit you on the eyebrow. Wanting to maintain a traditional democracy in lieu of a corporate government is hardly liberal. It's as centerline and American as it gets. You seem to think you have to defend your horrible choices to keep from looking like idiots. That is what makes you a goose-stepper (denial). I have no problem with traditional Republicanism. I voted twice for Reagan and have enthusiastically defended Nixon since his demise as a politician. Because this government is using the name "Republican" does NOT mean it is Republican. A Republican is defined by their deeds, not by name association alone. The same is true with the title "liberal." The neocon pundits and constituency (GOP) have taught you that anyone who questions their decisions is a liberal. You use it like you know what it means but I'll bet you NEVER have seen an independant or a Democrat and thought anything but that they were liberals. You sir(s) and madams... are in denial. Protecting the Constitution and the institution of Democracy are as conservative as the term allows. Changing the Constitution and indivisble rights of the people of the republic, while simultaneously spending money, quicker than it can be printed, is more than liberal... It is Fascist. So, at the least you are liberals. Your ignorance of this fact, will eventually lead to facism. But you keep on thinking you're a good little Republican soldier. I at least get a laugh out of the deal.
I have better things to do than dismantle this, like sweep out my garage and put Lowrider away. :rolleyes:

Old Texan
07-09-2006, 06:00 PM
I just don't know what to say. How could we have missed it.
Sorry gotta go, I just looked out front and that damned retired Republican across the street's dog left me a gift in my driveway........ :rolleyes: