PDA

View Full Version : How many names can Threaded......

topless
07-07-2006, 05:39 AM
come up with in a 24 hour period? :idea: :idea: He seems to be quite a sneaky one.

GHT
07-07-2006, 05:42 AM
Probably as many names equal to the amount of times he gets banned in 24 hours.. :)
I think he has an endless supply of Laptops...?? How does he get so many IPs? Or is he just smarter than the peeps in charge?

RitcheyRch
07-07-2006, 05:48 AM
Am guessing we will lose count. I dont think they have banned his IP address.

topless
07-07-2006, 05:53 AM
Probably as many names equal to the amount of times he gets banned in 24 hours.. :)
I think he has an endless supply of Laptops...?? How does he get so many IPs? Or is he just smarter than the peeps in charge?Like I said, he's a sneaky one. LOL

JetBoatRich
07-07-2006, 06:21 AM
come up with in a 24 hour period? :idea: :idea: He seems to be quite a sneaky one.
can I guess :rolleyes: I say around 57 different threads if he really tries :rolleyes:

topless
07-07-2006, 06:24 AM
I don't even see what he did to get banned. Maybe I missed something. I can understand Shannon getting banned.

Ziggy
07-07-2006, 06:54 AM
I don't even see what he did to get banned. Maybe I missed something. I can understand Shannon getting banned.
During a disagreement with another member he created a new member that mimiced the person he was arguing(added a period) with and made it look as though this person was degrading himself........mods banned him by rule of creating more than one user name in a derogatory manner.....
Then he "got mad" and created a few more and kept posting negative remarks and photochops......more bans on screen names followed.
I have yet to see Shannon say anything bad to get her banned :D...LOL

topless
07-07-2006, 07:00 AM
During a disagreement with another member he created a new member that mimiced the person he was arguing(added a period) with and made it look as though this person was degrading himself........mods banned him by rule of creating more than one user name in a derogatory manner.....
Then he "got mad" and created a few more and kept posting negative remarks and photochops......more bans on screen names followed.
I have yet to see Shannon say anything bad to get her banned :D...LOLShannon didn't have to say anything. She just showed her innards. LOL

Ziggy
07-07-2006, 07:17 AM
Shannon didn't have to say anything. She just showed her innards. LOL
LOL.....true dat. :)
I'm betting most people are still very curious as to who really posts those pics in the image centers........is she really that crude of a person in need of attention? or is it the rumored ex?? :220v:
Where's the Shell Answer Man when you really need him? :p

topless
07-07-2006, 09:32 AM
LOL.....true dat. :)
I'm betting most people are still very curious as to who really posts those pics in the image centers........is she really that crude of a person in need of attention? or is it the rumored ex?? :220v:
Where's the Shell Answer Man when you really need him? :pI'm thinking she IS that crude just posing for the pictures says alot about her.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-07-2006, 10:10 AM
I thought creating more than one user name (especially so blatently) could get your IP banned for good.

scarabrick2
07-07-2006, 10:18 AM
Who cares anymore!!!
I'd buy shirts from him just based on the fact that he is cleaver enough to keep posting. I think he's being screwed with by the "rex the mod guy" and YES I've read all the posts.

ROZ
07-07-2006, 11:07 AM
Who cares anymore!!!
I'd buy shirts from him just based on the fact that he is cleaver enough to keep posting. I think he's being screwed with by the "rex the mod guy" and YES I've read all the posts.
I think just the other... My brother-in-law and I need both screen and polos for each of our businesses, and I think we'll use someone else...Clever enough to keep posting, or child enough to keep this crap up? Like you said, who cares.. Obviously he has a problem and can't stop himself..

SOCALDETAIL1
07-07-2006, 01:13 PM
I guess it's true what they say? "Negative publicity is the best publicity"

Rexone
07-07-2006, 01:22 PM
Who cares anymore!!!
Not so. Forum rules are forum rules. He signed up with multiple screen names (not just 2) to screw with another member (not in jest). For that he got 30 days and a warning against more aliases. He then proceeded to register rougly a dozen more aliases over a few days. ***boat does not like aliases. Not Rexone's rule, not Rexone's forum. As a result he is gone. End of story.

Her454
07-07-2006, 01:32 PM
Not Rexone's rule, not Rexone's forum. As a result he is gone. End of story.
Its not? I'll be damned. And here all this time I thought you were the King around here ;) :rollside:

Rexone
07-07-2006, 01:38 PM
Its not? I'll be damned. And here all this time I thought you were the King around here ;) :rollside:
I should have been smart and left when you did. :)

topless
07-07-2006, 01:44 PM
And she still can't stay away. :idea:

Her454
07-07-2006, 02:03 PM
I left? :rollside:

SoCalSouthpaw
07-07-2006, 02:34 PM
Not so. Forum rules are forum rules. He signed up with multiple screen names (not just 2) to screw with another member (not in jest). For that he got 30 days and a warning against more aliases. He then proceeded to register rougly a dozen more aliases over a few days. ***boat does not like aliases. Not Rexone's rule, not Rexone's forum. As a result he is gone. End of story.
Yeah! CUT AND DRY...THAT IS IT. Anymore questions?

scarabrick2
07-07-2006, 03:52 PM
purt near answers that !!!
Only 1 screen name :)
Thanks,
Rick

Tom Brown
07-07-2006, 04:47 PM
REXO UNO !
Waddya think? catchy huh?
Pretty good. :cool:
... but how about this:
Loud Mouth Asshole

TRUMP TIGHT
07-07-2006, 04:53 PM
Pretty good. :cool:
... but how about this:
Loud Mouth Asshole
:idea:

Tom Brown
07-07-2006, 04:58 PM
:idea:
As severe as that might sound, I'm reasonably sure Rio will wear that as a badge of honor.

TRUMP TIGHT
07-07-2006, 05:03 PM
As severe as that might sound, I'm reasonably sure Rio will wear that as a badge of honor.
What about...
THE FEHUR!!

Tom Brown
07-07-2006, 05:05 PM
Heil! :eek:

TRUMP TIGHT
07-07-2006, 05:07 PM
Heil! :eek:
Hak tuy! I spit on you INFIDELS!!:mad:
:D