PDA

View Full Version : Land (on the lake) or near Lake Don Perdo?

Troubles No More
07-07-2006, 08:33 AM
IÂ’m looking to buy a place or land on or near the lake for retirement. Waterfront land or a view of the lake?
I would love to purchase 1,5,10+ acres with or without a house, in a good community, low crime , etcÂ…
If you/anyone have any information about the area, any cites, or land or properties being sold there would be much appreciated. Thanks

Eliminator 4 Life
07-07-2006, 09:05 AM
IÂ’m looking to buy a place or land on or near the lake for retirement. Waterfront land or a view of the lake?
I would love to purchase 1,5,10+ acres with or without a house, in a good community, low crime , etcÂ…
If you/anyone have any information about the area, any cites, or land or properties being sold there would be much appreciated. Thanks
There isnt any land for sale on the lake it is all BLM land but here is a link the one of the agents up there. Ask for Kathy Agee real nice sweet lady and very helpful tell her Robbie sent you..
http://www.lakedonpedrorealty.com/listings.shtml

Troubles No More
07-07-2006, 11:03 AM
There isnt any land for sale on the lake it is all BLM land but here is a link the one of the agents up there. Ask for Kathy Agee real nice sweet lady and very helpful tell her Robbie sent you..
http://www.lakedonpedrorealty.com/listings.shtml
thanks, I will check it out.

boatsnblondes
07-08-2006, 10:07 AM
As an alternative, Grupe Homes in Riverpoint has a few large houses on the river for sale over there...you may not have Don Pedro out your back door, but how about the Tuolumne River???

Sherpa
07-09-2006, 07:46 AM
alot of the smaller communities tied in and around those area lakes, :
commanche, don pedro, mcclure, new melones, it appears to me that there
is alot of tweaker-types in those areas.......... go up on weekdays to look
around and check everything out.
--Sherpa

Troubles No More
07-09-2006, 11:54 AM
alot of the smaller communities tied in and around those area lakes, :
commanche, don pedro, mcclure, new melones, it appears to me that there
is alot of tweaker-types in those areas.......... go up on weekdays to look
around and check everything out.
--Sherpa
Thanks for the info,
Do you know anything about the town of Sonora? It's not to far from the lakes..........

Sherpa
07-09-2006, 02:03 PM
Sonora is nice....... You might check on riverratlife, do a search for "FBT"
he lives in Sonora, is a retired law enforcement guy.......has kids, and can
probably give a pretty good analogy about Sonora.......
--Sherpa

Eliminator 4 Life
07-11-2006, 01:49 PM
Thanks for the info,
Do you know anything about the town of Sonora? It's not to far from the lakes..........
I went to high school my sophmore year at sonora. Plus I still go up there from time to time. Sonora to don pedro isnt to bad especially if you launch at mocasin probably about 30 mins :cool:

Eliminator 4 Life
07-11-2006, 01:49 PM
Thanks for the info,
I went to high school my sophmore year at sonora. Plus I still go up there from time to time. Sonora to don pedro isnt to bad especially if you launch at mocasin probably about 30 mins :cool: