PDA

View Full Version : Back in the Cat Hunt

Sandbar Mike
09-17-2002, 07:39 AM
Well guys,
I went in the direction of a 30'Spectre, then decided to look at the Deep V 29' Fountain Fever, unfortunity I would have to buy both of those used if so,$$$ way to much new.
I'm now looking at the Force 29, If there prices are as competitive as I hear, they may have a
buyer.
I sure have been seeing alot of good looking Force's at Havasu.
Not trying to bring up the splash bullsh*t again
What do you think?
Mike

Reaper1
09-17-2002, 10:43 AM
Mike, Force gives you a lot of boat for the money. Its not going to kill big water or be as fast as the Specte but it is geared more towards the family and has more creature comforts. Look at boattraderonline, there is 29' Force for sale in Long Beach for $75k, I guess its a bank repo. Let us know what you go with and your experience.
By the way, If you're who I think you are. My brother used to date your sister and I dated your cousin. Did you figure it out :D

Sandbar Mike
09-17-2002, 12:08 PM
HOLY SHIT eek! ,
YOU'VE GOT TO BE ARON :D ,
I SAW YOU LAST MONTH IN THE CHANNEL CRUISIN SHOTGUN IN A SPECTRE.(****ER)
HOW ARE YOU AND THE FAMILY?
HED'N TO FORCE PRITTY SOON, I LIKE THE REAR RAP AROUND BENCH & ROOMY CUDDY/OPEN BOW
TALK TO YOU SOON MIKE
[ September 17, 2002, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: Sandbar Mike ]

Reaper1
09-17-2002, 12:33 PM
What's happening Mike! Glad to hear your doing good. Yeah that was me in the Spectre. That's my buddy Chris's boat. Twin 540's, that thing is pretty sick! Family is good. I actually have a 2 month old baby girl. Say Hi to Nic and Jenn for me. Saw Jeff Severson Saturday night. Nice to talk to the old gang.
Dano should take care of you over at Force. Let me know how it goes, I've been keeping my eye on those as well as all the other cat manufacturers. If you get one first you owe me a ride :D
Take it easy
Aaron

24ROD
09-17-2002, 04:57 PM
SandbarMike, How you doing? Mike we saw the Force boats at the LA Boat Show last year. They looked like it was alot of boat for the money.
-Carlos

Havasu Luvr
09-17-2002, 07:22 PM
Yoooo Mike ! !
Hold off on the trade-in, we got the Heat Run weekend to do. I might need your boat to entertain a few of the girls for me. I'm calling Erica (springbreak tease) and her girls, and a few locals to decorate my boat. If all goes well then it should be a "Grand Finally" to end the season. Tell "Happy" Gilmore I'm looking forward to downing a few cold ones with him, and let's see if you youngsters can keep up with this "Old Man". I think staking our claim on a piece of beach and having a bon-fire is a great idea, although I think I will crash aboard the "CLIMACTIC" for one last sleep over before I trade her in. I'll let you know how the demo ride goes at Mojave. It is sure nice of David aka DAB to take the time out of his life to do this for me. I think I already know what to expect, just a formality. I'll be @ Silverwood on sunday, maybe even hook up with a few from these boards from the Palmdale area.
HL

Charley
09-17-2002, 09:14 PM
Hey Mike..... are you looking at single or twins in the Force 29? The spectre is definitely a twin boat but I have never seen a twin screw Force....just wondering

WetWillie
09-17-2002, 09:21 PM
I to was impressed with what HB had to say about the Force 26 in this months roundup... They had good things to say about the 29 as well.. It sure does sound like a lot of boat for the dough!
Let us know what you end up doing?
WW :D

Sandbar Mike
09-18-2002, 06:14 AM
Hey Mike..... are you looking at single or twins in the Force 29? The spectre is definitely a twin boat but I have never seen a twin screw Force....just wondering[/QB][/QUOTE]
Charley I'm definitly not going for the twins, there 540 looks like a pretty good package, I want to be able to do about 80, but you know how that goes, you always want faster faster faster.
we'll see
mike

Sandbar Mike
09-18-2002, 06:18 AM
Reaper1:
What's happening Mike! Glad to hear your doing good. Yeah that was me in the Spectre. That's my buddy Chris's boat. Twin 540's, that thing is pretty sick! Family is good. I actually have a 2 month old baby girl. Say Hi to Nic and Jenn for me. Saw Jeff Severson Saturday night. Nice to talk to the old gang.
Good to talk to you aron, congrads on the baby, I'll tell everone you said hi, and i'll let you know how Force shakes out
Mike

Sandbar Mike
09-18-2002, 06:28 AM
Havasu Luvr:
Yoooo Mike ! !
I might need your boat to entertain a few of the girls for me. I'm calling Erica (springbreak tease) and her girls, and a few locals to decorate my boat. If all goes well then it should be a "Grand Finally" to end the season. Tell "Happy" Gilmore I'm looking forward to downing a few cold ones with him, and let's see if you youngsters can keep up with this "Old Man". I think staking our claim on a piece of beach and having a bon-fire is a great idea, although I think I will crash aboard the "CLIMACTIC" for one last sleep over before I trade her in. I'll let you know how the demo ride goes at Mojave.
HLYou are a good man, let me know what Erica & girls are doing, I'll definitly have the Cheetah for that weekend, I can't wait to be floating 100ft of the shoreline while those skaters are running threw at 150+,
Damn you've got me jazzed.
Mike

Livin Large 27Hallett
09-18-2002, 06:55 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Reaper1:
By the way, If you're who I think you are. My brother used to date your sister and I dated your cousin.
Sounds like a little inbreading...
Quit talking about getting a boat and just do it!! :D :D :D

Reaper1
09-18-2002, 10:04 AM
Beleive me John, I'm working on it! I'm going to Laughlin this weekend so maybe I'll hit that jackpot. Otherwise, I live by the ocean so maybe I'll get a Zodiak with a 30HP outboard on her. Fits in the garage eek! :D wink

Charley
09-18-2002, 10:44 AM
Sandbar Mike:
Hey Mike..... are you looking at single or twins in the Force 29? The spectre is definitely a twin boat but I have never seen a twin screw Force....just wonderingCharley I'm definitly not going for the twins, there 540 looks like a pretty good package, I want to be able to do about 80, but you know how that goes, you always want faster faster faster.
we'll see
mike[/QB][/QUOTE]
ya it sounds like the force might be with you hehehehe..... ...."mike The 29 Force might be a good fit for you, good luck and it's a good looking boat"

Sandbar Mike
09-18-2002, 12:12 PM
Charlie,
Whats going in your 29, Twins?
I think I remember reading that.
Good luck,
Mike
[ September 18, 2002, 01:13 PM: Message edited by: Sandbar Mike ]

Jrocket
09-18-2002, 01:12 PM
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/Boat_show_020.JPG
This is probably my favorite Force Offshore.

Reaper1
09-18-2002, 02:54 PM
Ah yes, the cover of powerboat.

TOBTEK
09-18-2002, 03:01 PM
does force make anything smaller then the 26 cat? Never have paid attention to force before, but that 26 above look nice! do they have a website?

78Eliminator
09-18-2002, 03:09 PM
hey

Reaper1
09-18-2002, 03:15 PM
http://www.forceoffshore.com

Havasu Cig
09-18-2002, 05:06 PM
Jrocket:
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/Boat_show_020.JPG
This is probably my favorite Force Offshore.Probably becasue it was rigged by Tony formerly of DCB!! :D

Jrocket
09-18-2002, 05:34 PM
MrHavasucat...I refuse to call you by the new name :p Just because I really think you had some clean DCB's going there.HINT HINT,you should of kept'um.Oh well.I knew you or one of the splash police cadets would have brought up the Tony thing.They did a great job on that boat,but John at Force is also getting his shit done right now.Im pleased with what I have seen from both companies.
I really like the whole package on that boat.Gel,flames,rigging,everything about it(except the price).The price is probably ok but I dont want to spend that much.Atleast not right now.
Ya know I like your new boat,its pretty intimidating something that big and all.It looks sweet as hell,but damm you had two of the baddest DCB's Ive seen.IMO,you could of gave me the last one if you really wanted too.Whats gonna happen when the guy that has your old DCB flys past you at Havasu? I know bigger motors right? Maybe your just working your way up to a 34 DCB?.....Aww now I see...just j/k with ya Chris...JR

Havasu Cig
09-18-2002, 05:59 PM
I was not trying to bad mouth Force, I hope it did not come accross that way. I just think it was funny at the boat show when I was hearing comments about how clean the rigging was on the boat and I new Tony did it. Tony has his own shop now by the way when you are looking to have something rigged. wink
I might get passed on Havasu by my old boat but thats alright. It does not do bad for a big boat with 500's. :D
My next boat will probably be a 36' Skater with 6's and reasonable power (800's or so). My other 1/2 likes the new one they have at DSM with a pleasure cockpit and cabin. It runs 115 mph with 575's and 6's. That is pretty impressive. That is a couple years down the road though. :cool:
[ September 18, 2002, 07:01 PM: Message edited by: Havasu Cig ]

Jrocket
09-18-2002, 06:09 PM
Havasu Cig:
I was not trying to bad mouth Force, I hope it did not come accross that way.My other 1/2 likes the new one they have at DSM with a pleasure cockpit and cabin.That is a couple years down the road though. :cool: I didnt think you were bad mouthing at all.I knew what you meant.Your other half has her eye on another boat already? Sounds like you are hooked up with a good one.You better keep hold of her.How come I havent heard those wedding bells ringing yet? OHHHHHH the pressure.Took me 12years,didnt want to rush into anything ya know...........I understand...
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Havasu Cig
09-18-2002, 06:15 PM
It's only been 6 1/2, I guess we have a ways to go. :D Actually we were thinking of doing it in Hawaii next summer. :cool:
She really likes the Skater but we both agree that the Top Gun is going to be around for at least a couple of years.

TOBTEK
09-18-2002, 06:21 PM
how is the pricing compared to DCB? and now that Tony has his own shop in the Temecula area how is forces rigging?

Jrocket
09-18-2002, 06:44 PM
Ive only seen some of Tony's work,which was all nice.I think John at Force is doing a great job on their rigging.Sometimes Ill see a boat and ask myself why in the world did they rig it that way?The customer wanted to have it different.Seems everyone wants to be different ...huh.Imagine that.

Charley
09-18-2002, 08:35 PM
Jrocket:
Ive only seen some of Tony's work,which was all nice.I think John at Force is doing a great job on their rigging.Sometimes Ill see a boat and ask myself why in the world did they rig it that way?The customer wanted to have it different.Seems everyone wants to be different ...huh.Imagine that.huh?

Charley
09-18-2002, 08:36 PM
Sandbar Mike:
Charlie,
Good luck,
Mikeyeppers... twin natuarally aspirated 540's or 572's//// 625-700 Hp each...ought to be a lil fun! :D

Jrocket
09-18-2002, 08:40 PM
Charley:
yeppers... twin natuarally aspirated 540's or 572's//// 625-700 Hp each...ought to be a lil fun! D [/QB]You mean twin 283 small blocks Charles...HEHEHE :p

Havasu Cig
09-18-2002, 11:49 PM
Charley:
Sandbar Mike:
Charlie,
Good luck,
Mikeyeppers... twin natuarally aspirated 540's or 572's//// 625-700 Hp each...ought to be a lil fun! :D Good choice Charley that thing should rip with that hp.

Charley
09-19-2002, 07:21 AM
Havasu Cig:
Charley:
Sandbar Mike:
Charlie,
Good luck,
Mikeyeppers... twin natuarally aspirated 540's or 572's//// 625-700 Hp each...ought to be a lil fun! :D Good choice Charley that thing should rip with that hp.Thats my goal.... Im Old enough to know there will always be someone faster on the lake! I just wanna have fun and be reliable..... I would probably even go HP 500efi but Im still 20-25% cheaper this route! sick huh?

Charley
09-19-2002, 07:25 AM
Jrocket:
Charley:
yeppers... twin natuarally aspirated 540's or 572's//// 625-700 Hp each...ought to be a lil fun! D You mean twin 283 small blocks Charles...HEHEHE :p [/QB]Oh JR when are you gonna buy a DCB ?? let me think what one guy said the qualifications were in a prior post...hmmm.. your nearly arrogant enough :p .... I'm not sure if you have a big nose :confused: or are over weight :confused: or even if your wife has a big rack eek! ...err... wait you just had a kid...part 4 COVERED! :D ........

26 OFFSHORE
09-19-2002, 09:07 AM
94 AMERICAN OFFSHORE
581 1000HP (on pump gas)
1071 MONEYHAM BLOWER
1050 DOMINATORS
BOWTIE BLOCK
SONNY BRYANT CRANK
BRODIX HEADS
JE PISTONS
CARILLO RODS
IMCO HEADERS
JUST ABOUT THE BEST OF EVERYTHING IN MOTOR
10 HOURS ON NEW XR DRIVE
1:50 GEARS 32 PITCH PROP
RUNS ABOUT 112MPH
$7000 STEREO SYSTEM
ALPINE HEAD AND CHANGER
4 10" SUBS
4 PPI AMPS
14 BOSTON PRO SERIES SPEAKERS THROUGH OUT BOAT
$60,000
MIKE KERKES
949-246-2755

WetWillie
09-19-2002, 02:56 PM
26 Offshore,
You still havent sold that thing yet??
WW frown

Jrocket
09-19-2002, 04:03 PM
Because your killing me Charleyyyyyyyyyy! :p :p
I wouldnt mind having a DCB.Im not over weight by a long ways,my wifes rack could hold a few guns. :D My nose in not huge,and Im not really arogant.I am quite the A-Hole now and then,and I cant stand to be out done,soooooooo.There's a chance Im might qualify. :p

WetWillie
09-19-2002, 06:42 PM
Here is a couple nice ones...
http://www.extrememarinearizona.com/DCP_0980.JPG
http://www.extrememarinearizona.com/DCP_0966.JPG
WW wink

WetWillie
09-19-2002, 06:44 PM
Crappola!
http://www.extrememarinearizona.com/DCP_0966.JPG
Try again,
WW :p

Jrocket
09-19-2002, 07:03 PM
I recognize those boats...Do ya have any more?

TrojanDan
09-19-2002, 11:37 PM
Charley:
Sandbar Mike:
Charlie,
Good luck,
Mikeyeppers... twin natuarally aspirated 540's or 572's//// 625-700 Hp each...ought to be a lil fun! :D

TrojanDan
09-19-2002, 11:47 PM
Charley:
Sandbar Mike:
Charlie,
Good luck,
Mikeyeppers... twin natuarally aspirated 540's or 572's//// 625-700 Hp each...ought to be a lil fun! :D Force doesn't put twin 540's (bad ass motor) in their 29' due to limited engine room. Their new 32' that is currently being rigged was made to fit dual i/o engines. A close buddy of mine has an '02 29 foot Force he's thinking of selling. He want's to go back to a V-hull.
-Dan

Sandbar Mike
09-20-2002, 10:40 AM
Force doesn't put twin 540's (bad ass motor) in their 29' due to limited engine room. Their new 32' that is currently being rigged was made to fit dual i/o engines. A close buddy of mine has an '02 29 foot Force he's thinking of selling. He want's to go back to a V-hull.
-Dan[/QB][/QUOTE]
Dan
I may be interested,keep me posted
Mike

Sandbar Mike
09-26-2002, 10:40 AM
Anyone hedding down to the LB Boat Show? I'm going Sat morning to look at the 29 force and look around. There should be alot of product.

Reaper1
09-26-2002, 11:33 AM
I'm going down tonight. I'll let you know what's crackin...

WetWillie
09-26-2002, 12:01 PM
Reaper Keep us posted and let us know how the show looks!
WW :D

TrojanDan
09-26-2002, 10:40 PM
Sandbar Mike
Dan
I may be interested,keep me posted
Mike[/QB]Mike,
My buddy advertised his '02 Force in this week's CA Boattrader. The boat is also local right now.
-Dan

Reaper1
09-27-2002, 07:37 AM
Okay, went to the Long Beach show last night. I got there at about 6:45 and the show closes at 8:00. The show was small so an hour was good time to check everything out. This report will be directed more towards the cat crowd since those of us in here are biased.
Eliminator - 25' Cat and 28' Cat w/twins. Eliminators are still good lookers but if you look close sometimes the quality is not always there. I saw a 1/4" gap between rub rails on the 28'. They also had a 27' deck boat and some V's.
Warlock - I know there 29' V is a proven winner out in the ocean. As far as the cats, to me the styling is a little out there. Boxy carpeted seat bases don't do it for me.
Force - 2 - 29's and the brand new 32' 1st one out of the mold. Spoke to Dano(President of Sales) for a while. Said they have about 5 hours of testing on her. Saw 110mph on GPS. Not bad condsidering it's got twin 540's with 550HP at the prop a piece. The Force boats looked really good! Dano also said first of the year prices will be going up $5,000. Also, when testing the 32' they were only running 30 pitch props. Should squeeze out some more with bigger wheels.
Hallett - Had plenty of boats on display, didn't even stop by because hey, it's a Hallett, you know it's going to be top notch. Also, my buddy was with me who owns a 270 and he ends up talking to Jerry for a long time.
Essex was right next to Hallett but didn't stop there either. No Cats = No Love.
There was one HTM outside. Nice gel coat. I guess they are still in business. Rumors!???
Conquest - What can I say, the Top Cat is still the king of Deck Boats IMO. You can't go wrong with that proven bottom.
If I forgot anything I'm still on my first cup of coffee.
Ali, I mean DCB was not there. I'm sure they are getting ready to take the LA show by storm.
Tige Watersports had an American Offshore 26' NSX on display. I like the AO's but the wife didn't like the styling compared to the West Coasters.
Food and beer was overpriced as usual. My brother flirted with the lady at the register and ended up getting a free refil on his beer and a free pretzel. Boy got skillz :D Also got in to park for free because my brother is a union decorator who sets up trade shows so I flashed his badge and told the dude that we had to do repairs on the mercury booth. He fell for it. Dinner at the Yard House was pretty good. Had BBQ Chicken pizza, not bad. The Playboy Cigarette was docked outside.
That is Grim's LB Boat Show report.
Any ?'s :cool:

Tom Slick
09-27-2002, 08:55 AM
Hey Reaper 1,
Did you forget my number? Where was my invite to the show? What gear ratio were they running in the 32' Force?

Tom Slick
09-27-2002, 08:58 AM
Reaper 1,
What RPM were they turning also?

Reaper1
09-27-2002, 09:04 AM
Hey Tom Slick. Happy B-day!!! Is it today? Anyway, I left your number in my other boat, yeaht that's it :D There running Bravo 1's with 1.50 ratio. Did not ask about the RPM. It's gotta be between 5500-5800. I'll see you tonight.
Surprise!

Tom Slick
09-27-2002, 09:13 AM
Not to talk shit on your bro at Force, but his speed number is a bunch of crap. For instance, at 6000 RPM with a 1.50 ratio spinning 30 pitch props with 10% slip, the boat could only run 102.3 at its very very best. Oh well, it will be cool to check it out anyway. Did he mention what the price tag was on it?
Yup, today is my B-day, thanks. Are you bringing your bride with you tonight?

Reaper1
09-27-2002, 09:18 AM
Hey you know salesmen!? Bringing the wife. Leaving the baby at Grandma and Grandpa's.
Price tag is 170,000 and it already sold.

Tom Slick
09-27-2002, 09:22 AM
Can't wait to see you guy's! It should be a good party, Steve's band is supposed to play! See you later.

boatnam2
09-27-2002, 11:19 AM
hey reaper1 riddle me this.force sell there 29 for 80k with a 540 could probaly get it cheaper.just called about there 32 they will add 3ft of boat and an extra 540 and charge 170k come on.

Reaper1
09-27-2002, 11:31 AM
Riddle me this, riddle me that. Who's going to pay for the 32' Cat? I don't know man, I guess every inch counts :D

boatnam2
09-27-2002, 12:29 PM
thats what she said,maybe thats why i got such a good deal.

Sandbar Mike
09-27-2002, 12:48 PM
Reaper1:
Hey you know salesmen!? Bringing the wife. Leaving the baby at Grandma and Grandpa's.
Price tag is 170,000 and it already sold.Grim thanks for the report, The wife,I & son are heding down tomorrow morning to meet up with Dano.
We will be ready to place an order in March as long as I get to drive one of these 29's first,
Curious, when are you going to Buy? I'll tell Dano 2 for package deal.
Mike
P.S. ant & uncle say hey
[ September 30, 2002, 07:17 AM: Message edited by: Sandbar Mike ]

Sandbar Mike
09-30-2002, 06:24 AM
Reaper
Sold the wife on the 29 at the show on Saturday,
I'm going to owe you that ride early next summer. Going down this week to write up the order.
Craig, Brad & Dano are good guys.
Excited as hell, couldn't sleep last night, thinking about gelcoat and graphics
Mike :rolleyes:

Charley
09-30-2002, 06:46 AM
Hey guys.... glad to hear the show was fun... I hopped in a Force 29' open bow cat at the river this weekend and the rigging was "STELLAR"...I was very impressed! I will say the owner (Nice guy btw) was a bit bummed at his performance #'s... he bought it with a 600hp 540 from force and the boat was only doin real low 70's... I know that sounds REALLY low but thats what he said.... The motor looked nice CMI's/ Imco fuel switcher etc... and the rigging once again was very nice, but for some reason his boat was running awefully slow... 26" prop only spinning like 4800??? he didnt know the drive ratio...

Reaper1
09-30-2002, 07:15 AM
Right on Mike! Let me know what's going on and also about that 28' you spoke of.
I'm thinking of going the used route. Maybe a 26' DCB for a killer deal. Anyone, Anyone? :D Let someone else spend the money at first and then steal if from them.
Charley - Maybe you needed to show that guy how to drive that Force wink

Sandbar Mike
09-30-2002, 08:04 AM
he bought it with a 600hp 540 from force and the boat was only doin real low 70's... I know that sounds REALLY low but thats what he said.... The motor looked nice CMI's/ Imco fuel switcher etc... and the rigging once again was very nice, but for some reason his boat was running awefully slow... 26" prop only spinning like 4800??? he didnt know the drive ratio...[/QB][/QUOTE]
THANKS FOR THE INFO CHARLEY, THAT IS DEFINITYLY CONCERNING.
MIKE

Charley
09-30-2002, 08:47 AM
Sandbar Mike:
he bought it with a 600hp 540 from force and the boat was only doin real low 70's... I know that sounds REALLY low but thats what he said.... The motor looked nice CMI's/ Imco fuel switcher etc... and the rigging once again was very nice, but for some reason his boat was running awefully slow... 26" prop only spinning like 4800??? he didnt know the drive ratio...THANKS FOR THE INFO CHARLEY, THAT IS DEFINITYLY CONCERNING.
MIKE[/QB][/QUOTE]
I'm seriously not trying to scare ya off...every manufacturer has a slow boat come out of the mold... maybe this guy din't know much about trim... who knows but it would be worth asking Force for say 3 phone #'s of people that own 29's...just a thought Good luck!

Sandbar Mike
09-30-2002, 09:15 AM
Thanks Charley
I'm hopefully in for a demo ride this weekend in a 29 with the 540.
I may have to go bigger, 598ci ?
I'll let you know how it shakes out.
Mike

Brad Zastrow
10-15-2002, 10:48 AM
This 29' Force has "one" 600hp engine? Seems to me that 70mph is all it should do with 600hp. That is a lot of boat to move around. How about buying my 2000 30' Motion with triple 280's? 115mph on GPS. Make you a super deal. bradz@teampremier.com

Reaper1
10-15-2002, 11:32 AM
Just to throw it out. In Hot Boat last year I believe a 29' Force did 78.7mph with a 550hp 540. And I also read where another 29' did 83 with similar hp.
Brad, 30' Motion with triples sounds kick ass bro!

Livin Large 27Hallett
10-15-2002, 12:47 PM
There you go Aaron, A triple motor boat for ya. Drop that dime. :D :D

Charley
10-15-2002, 01:02 PM
Livin Large 27Hallett:
There you go Aaron, A triple motor boat for ya. Drop that dime. :D :D actually for Brad's boat he isn't asking that much.... it's a very reasonable #

Sandbar Mike
10-15-2002, 01:46 PM
Brad Zastrow:
This 29' Force has "one" 600hp engine? Seems to me that 70mph is all it should do with 600hp. That is a lot of boat to move around. How about buying my 2000 30' Motion with triple 280's? 115mph on GPS. Make you a super deal. bradz@teampremier.comBrad sounds like a fast ride, With-In the next few years there wont be any room to run those 2-stroke's in califonia,with the 2 stroke band, but there always is the Pacific.
I went for a ride in a 29 openbow a few weeks ago, the GPS topped at 79 with 4 passengers (dudes).
81K.... Bring it in March 03, :D
Just before spring break (.)(.) wink

Reaper1
10-15-2002, 02:04 PM
Mike, Check your PM.

unleashed
10-15-2002, 02:39 PM
Hi Sandbar Mike, I thought I met you a few weeks back at the sandbar. I have the force 29 open bow(Orange and Grey)says unleashed on it.
Not sure if you were at the poker run but the new 32 cat just came out and it was leading the pack with the big boys for more then half the race. That thing is bad Ass. Are you still getting the 29??? or might you step up to to new 32.
I might be out at the Sandbar or Lake Mead with my wife and daughter in a couple of weeks. Let me know if you'll be out there I'll take ya for a ride.
Dean
Unleashedclothing.com

Cole
10-15-2002, 03:11 PM
Force had there 32 with twins at parker, bellied up to roadrunner for some attention,of course i begged for a ride...offering everything i had women,booze,money ...yea he finally broke and took me for a ride..i had my way with the boat while they had there way with my girlfriend in the motorhome...i wish someone would have told me i just had to ask!!!!!! :D :D Cole

Charley
10-15-2002, 03:48 PM
Cole:
Force had there 32 with twins at parker, bellied up to roadrunner for some attention,of course i begged for a ride...offering everything i had women,booze,money ...yea he finally broke and took me for a ride..i had my way with the boat while they had there way with my girlfriend in the motorhome...i wish someone would have told me i just had to ask!!!!!! :D :D Colewhat kind of power? speed? on the boat I mean
:D

unleashed
10-15-2002, 04:42 PM
Hey Charley, I could be wrong but I think they have twin 540's at about 107 on GPS. Dont hold me to those number though. Here is a photo of the boat posted by someone else. By the way did you do the RiverracerX Poker run??? I remember meeting someone from cypress, Im in Rossmoor.
http://free.***boat.net/cgi-bin/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Forum_Graphic_Depot&image=Trimed_out.JPG&img=&tt=
www.unleashedclothing.com (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

Charley
10-15-2002, 06:11 PM
unleashed:
Hey Charley, I could be wrong but I think they have twin 540's at about 107 on GPS. Dont hold me to those number though. Here is a photo of the boat posted by someone else. By the way did you do the RiverracerX Poker run??? I remember meeting someone from cypress, Im in Rossmoor.
http://free.***boat.net/cgi-bin/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&li nk=Forum_Graphic_Depot&image=Trimed_out.JPG&img=&tt= (http://free.***boat.net/cgi-bin/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Forum_Graphic_Depot&image=Trimed_out.JPG&img=&tt=)
www.unleashedclothing.com (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)Rosmoor is nice..... I'm near Ball and Walker
:D small world...... btw it wasn't me at the RRX poker Run I wanted to go but wasn't in the cards

Cole
10-15-2002, 07:25 PM
is that anywere near holder and ball?? :rolleyes: Cole

unleashed
10-15-2002, 07:29 PM
Damn what a small world. I was just at the pumpkin patch right around the corner from you on Moody. I'll look for you in the spring. What boat do you own???

jm2drvr
10-15-2002, 08:36 PM
you mean what boat did he used to own...sorry charlie, I had to. :D :D

Jrocket
10-15-2002, 08:45 PM
jm2drvr:
sorry charlieHEHEHEHE....He said "Sorry Charley",like the tuna.....HAHAHAHAHA :D

unleashed
10-15-2002, 09:03 PM
Damnnnn Dude, Im sorry, your the guy who had his boat snatched. Geeeeeezzzzz, I dont follow the boards to often hence the lack of knowledge of most of the posters here. Anyhow goodluck with the new boat should be a beauty!
Deano

Sandbar Mike
10-16-2002, 06:28 AM
unleashed:
Hi Sandbar Mike, I thought I met you a few weeks back at the sandbar. I have the force 29 open bow(Orange and Grey)says unleashed on it.
Not sure if you were at the poker run but the new 32 cat just came out and it was leading the pack with the big boys for more then half the race. That thing is bad Ass. Are you still getting the 29??? or might you step up to to new 32.
I might be out at the Sandbar or Lake Mead with my wife and daughter in a couple of weeks. Let me know if you'll be out there I'll take ya for a ride.
Dean
Unleashedclothing.comHey Dean,
I saw your ride that weekend but didn't get over to talk to you. I did see you guys make a few speed runs at the sandbar. You'v got a sweet ride, I've been dealing with Dano on a 29 for possible delivery in March, The only thing I'm contemplating is to go with 540 or 598?
With your experience with the 540 what do you think/recommend?
Thanks for the ride offer, I'm actually going to be in Havasu in a few weeks, keep in touch on that/ Thanks bro

Sandbar Mike
10-16-2002, 06:47 AM
Reaper1:
Mike, Check your PM.Back at you reaper1

unleashed
10-16-2002, 10:20 AM
Hey Mike, I posted some photos in the Media Center you might want to check them out under ***boat happenings/Havasu and the river. Im running a 740 hp engine in my boat. Mid 90's. There is another force boat out there that is blue and yellow, the guys name is Tony. I ran my boat with his and he kept up with me in the low 90's. He has the 598 in his boat. I would do the 598 if I were you just based on what I witnessed with his performance. Let me know if you like the photos! I'll also keep you posted on my next trip to the River, I want to go at least one more time before winter starts.
Deano

hot_diggity_dog
10-16-2002, 10:28 AM
Cole,
Funny you mention Holder and Ball, I grew up there. Belle avenue between Valley view and Ball.
HDD

Cole
10-16-2002, 11:10 AM
Hey hot digg...We used to laugh at cross streets call "holder and ball" get it... ball anyway it was late when i posted that.i was :confused: a little punchy!!!! Cole

Cole
10-16-2002, 11:14 AM
Oh and that 32 Force i think had twin 540's we topped at @100 at parker dodging jet skiers on a couple of runs :mad: i wish we could have ran one over but being good citizens and all we had to obey the rules eek! Cole

Charley
10-16-2002, 01:51 PM
Cole:
is that anywere near holder and ball?? :rolleyes: ColeBall holder what? :D

Charley
10-16-2002, 01:52 PM
unleashed:
Hey Mike, I posted some photos in the Media Center you might want to check them out under ***boat happenings/Havasu and the river. Im running a 740 hp engine in my boat. Mid 90's. There is another force boat out there that is blue and yellow, the guys name is Tony. I ran my boat with his and he kept up with me in the low 90's. He has the 598 in his boat. I would do the 598 if I were you just based on what I witnessed with his performance. Let me know if you like the photos! I'll also keep you posted on my next trip to the River, I want to go at least one more time before winter starts.
Deano
www.unleashedclothing.com (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)post some pics of your boat bro, I wanna see it!

hot_diggity_dog
10-16-2002, 02:02 PM
Cole I got it, that's why I asked if your were from the area, we used to use that lineall the time.
HDD eek!

unleashed
10-16-2002, 02:43 PM
Mike, I sent you an e-mail with a short Mpg. of the boat. You can post the mpg for me if you know how to. I wasn't sure how to post it here. Here are a couple of links to the boat photos.
http://free.***boat.net/cgi-bin/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Hot_Boat_Happenings/Havasu_and_The_River&image=forceoffshoreunleashed2.JPG&img=&tt=
http://free.***boat.net/cgi-bin/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Hot_Boat_Happenings/Havasu_and_The_River&image=forceoffshoreunleashed.JPG&img=&tt= eek!

Cole
10-16-2002, 03:04 PM
Unleashed your from seal?? i was born and raised there.my parents still live on the hill!!!! great place to grow up,mom just retired from teaching at Mcgaugh :D Cole

Hustler
10-16-2002, 03:09 PM
Here you go
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Havasu_and_The_River/forceoffshoreunleashed2.JPG
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Havasu_and_The_River/forceoffshoreunleashed.JPG

Hustler
10-16-2002, 03:10 PM
Nice looking boat

unleashed
10-16-2002, 03:11 PM
Hey Cole, My son goes to Mcgaugh how funny is that. Im actually in Rossmoor but not very many people know where that is so I say seal or Los Al. Good schools here, nice area, and lots of new restaurants, shops, and they are actually putting in a new movie theatre replacing the super savers. I guess you can't hold back progress. Where do you live now??
Deano

unleashed
10-16-2002, 03:14 PM
Hey thanks alot Hustler, Now if you can give me a little more info on why they call you Hustler we can be friends....HEHEHEHE(Is it boats, porn, or con-man) :confused:
Deano

Cole
10-16-2002, 03:22 PM
My x-wife relocated me tooooo helllll...... the "909" :( :( :(
help me god!!!!it stinks out here like... cows. i'm from the beach i have never seen a cow before,there pretty big eek! eek! Cole

Hustler
10-16-2002, 03:23 PM
A little of everything :D but mainly because I own a very old Hustler

Hustler
10-16-2002, 03:25 PM
hey cole I see you got in contact with eric, nice to see you back on the boards, you still owe me a ride in that boat :D

Cole
10-16-2002, 03:27 PM
Unleashed Whats your clothing co.do JRs,denom?? i used to be in the clothing bus.years ago, did bus with wet seals ,contempos,majors etc.Cole

Cole
10-16-2002, 03:31 PM
Hustler; anytime i have been the river just about every weekend,either with my pontoon or the jet.pontoon actually has been the boat of choice its slow and fun too party on.when you going????
:D :D Cole

Hustler
10-16-2002, 03:35 PM
I really dont think we are going to make it back out to the river till the wedding in November, just to much stuff going on. I will have to catch up to you at run what ya brung II

unleashed
10-16-2002, 03:36 PM
Hey Cole, dont worry you'll get used to that cow smell. Just pretend you are a gardner!!! 909 is cool as you can get alot of property for cheap. I was out there looking not to long ago. Its a tough decision for me. I could pay 900,000 for a 3000 SQ home here in Rossmoor on a 6000 SQ lot or I could pay 300,000 in Riverside for 5 acres, a mule, 3 wives, basketball court, dope ass pool, rap around driveway ,1000SQ garage for all my toys, Free manure, and still save 300,000 left over for more toys. HMMMMMMM what to do????? :confused:
Oh and Hustler I was hoping you were related to the porn king so you can hookup my ride with hotties. Oh well I guess we could still be friends! wink
Deano

Cole
10-16-2002, 03:47 PM
the problem you need 10 wives to make a full set teeth out here!! eek! Cole

Cole
10-16-2002, 03:49 PM
And i keep catching my neighbor courting my mule :confused: Cole

unleashed
10-16-2002, 04:02 PM
Cole, Now thats some funny Sh*t.
Deano

Sandbar Mike
10-17-2002, 05:58 AM
unleashed:
Deano
www.unleashedclothing.com (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)Very Nice Ride Deano,
Yea I saw you poker run weekend, as a matter of fact when you were puttng her on the trailer friday night I was right behind you pulling in my buddies Broken Boat with my Cheetah, I think I remember seeing you guys pull that thing out with a black Tahoe, was that you?? If it was Dam I've got a good memory, If not dam Im getting old (25) wink or too many budlights :D
Anyway,nice ride I like the grafix, I'm a little stumped on what I want on my gel, I'm thinking of something kind of wild like the skaters are painted up like. Who Knows
keep in touch bro
Mike

Reaper1
10-17-2002, 09:21 AM
Just no more checkers or flames eek! :D

unleashed
10-17-2002, 10:00 AM
Graphics is definitly a tough choice. But like Reaper said no more flames or checkers. Believe it or not my daughter has grease(She is only 3 years old )and I was watching it with her last night. There is a car in there that I think the graphics would look cool on a boat. Its the race scene. Check it out if you can(Although I just let the secret out of the bag). I could be wrong but I think it would look cool on a boat. Its silver outlined with orange.
Deano
www.unleashedclothing.com (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) eek!

unleashed
10-17-2002, 04:34 PM
Oh Yeah Mike, I think that probably was us with the black truck. Its not a Tahoe though its a suburban. I think the size of the boat made my truck look like a Tahoe. Maybe that Bud light is making your memory better????
Deano