PDA

View Full Version : So blown, why no complaint over Pat R.

SmokinLowriderSS
01-07-2006, 04:32 PM
Now that he has spouted off that Ariel Sharon's stroke was an act of a vengeful god in retribution for "dividing up god's land"? He's exercising that "freedom of speech and expression" again. Looks like a double standard here Blown old boy ......
Now, myself, once again, he has every right to say what he has said in this country, even though, this time, I DISAGREE with his statement. Ya see, I'll back up his rights to say things I disagree with .,... unlike so many of the hard liberals in this nation.

Blown 472
01-07-2006, 05:40 PM
Now that he has spouted off that Ariel Sharon's stroke was an act of a vengeful god in retribution for "dividing up god's land"? He's exercising that "freedom of speech and expression" again. Looks like a double standard here Blown old boy ......
Now, myself, once again, he has every right to say what he has said in this country, even though, this time, I DISAGREE with his statement. Ya see, I'll back up his rights to say things I disagree with .,... unlike so many of the hard liberals in this nation.
Pat robertson said that? strange he would say that.

Old Texan
01-07-2006, 06:17 PM
Pat Robertson and Strange. That fits well.

Old Texan
01-07-2006, 06:18 PM
Hey Blown, see you're sportin' a new avatar for '06. I got her beach photo myself. :cool:

Blown 472
01-07-2006, 06:41 PM
Hey Blown, see you're sportin' a new avatar for '06. I got her beach photo myself. :cool:
I was diggin on your avitar. :220v:

SmokinLowriderSS
01-08-2006, 04:51 PM
Seems right up his alley to me, just as your "response" seems right up your alley.

OGShocker
01-08-2006, 05:07 PM
Seems right up his alley to me, just as your "response" seems right up your alley.
It must not have been on the CCCP nightly news.

Blown 472
01-09-2006, 07:37 PM
Duh what? seems strange as pat is a zionist patsy and general suck ass to israel.

Steve 1
01-09-2006, 08:08 PM
Bent do not celebrate Sharon’s death just yet!! So put all your candy away and go back to the mosque!

SmokinLowriderSS
01-10-2006, 05:14 PM
Duh what? seems strange as pat is a zionist patsy and general suck ass to israel.
Hmmmmmm lessee here ........... I already know it's pointless to tell you to 'splain yourself, buzzwords are all you ever have.
Zionist patsy (have ya looked up the definition of ZIONIST LATELY (doubtful)), Zionist patsy dumps on the best hope Israel has had for a peaceful existence since 1948. Lessee,,, the survival of Israel HAS to eventually come via PEACE, not 3 centuries of continual warfare & terrorism. Seema Anti-zionist to me that "god himself" smote the man who was trying to bring Israel's existence to the next level, PEACE.
General Suckass to Israel....... Seems pretty peculiar he is proclaiming "god himself" (yes, again) is upset over the land return from the 6-days war and opportunity for the arabs to put a house in order. Seems pretty "offensive"( and thus not very "suckass") to the entire rank & file of Israel, including the govt.

Old Texan
01-10-2006, 05:32 PM
Blown did you maybe have a bad circumcism experience and figured it was some sort of torture of little boys initiated by the Jews? It would explain a lot. :p

Blown 472
01-10-2006, 07:28 PM
Hmmmmmm lessee here ........... I already know it's pointless to tell you to 'splain yourself, buzzwords are all you ever have.
Zionist patsy (have ya looked up the definition of ZIONIST LATELY (doubtful)), Zionist patsy dumps on the best hope Israel has had for a peaceful existence since 1948. Lessee,,, the survival of Israel HAS to eventually come via PEACE, not 3 centuries of continual warfare & terrorism. Seema Anti-zionist to me that "god himself" smote the man who was trying to bring Israel's existence to the next level, PEACE.
General Suckass to Israel....... Seems pretty peculiar he is proclaiming "god himself" (yes, again) is upset over the land return from the 6-days war and opportunity for the arabs to put a house in order. Seems pretty "offensive"( and thus not very "suckass") to the entire rank & file of Israel, including the govt.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism#The_struggle_for_Palestine yup

Blown 472
01-10-2006, 07:29 PM
Blown did you maybe have a bad circumcism experience and figured it was some sort of torture of little boys initiated by the Jews? It would explain a lot. :p
I don't have a problem with jews, hell a few of my friends are. But they are not the ones killing people and stealing their land either.

Steve 1
01-10-2006, 08:37 PM
I don't have a problem with jews, hell a few of my friends are. But they are not the ones killing people and stealing their land either.
Christ Bent you are an Idiot There was no such thing as Palestinians!!!!!! Palestine it did not subsist period Just be thankful Israel recognises them BTW they are considered trash among the oil/Arab countries anyway.
Yeah the bombing of Pizza joints and the university is ok too right? in your twisted world.
I have a suggestion Bent you should become a Homemade Muslim and that way at least have something that parallels your whacked out views.

SmokinLowriderSS
01-11-2006, 07:19 PM
Killing people and STEALING land!???!?!? You somehow think that The Gaza Strip and The West Bank are STOLEN??? From just WHO? The Arab Armies that were thrown off of it?? The Arabs were beaten soundly by a far SMALLER force of Jews in the Six Days War, and LOST THOSE AREAS. Israel was so tiny that it was in severe danger of being split up by an invading force without those areas, a strategic nightmare (oh gawd, somebody tell me why I am trying to explain millitary strategy to Blown, SHEEEEESH!!) The cost to take those areas from the arab armies was HOW MANY ISRAELI LIVES?? Do you REALLY THINK a group of "Zionist devils" walked into the arab army HQ, stuck a gun to the general and said "This is a land-jacking, get out before I bust a cap in your azz!", nad they LEFT!??!?!!?!?!?! You've pulled some idiotic theories off loon webpages before, this one is right up there.

Blown 472
01-11-2006, 07:21 PM
Killing people and STEALING land!???!?!? You somehow think that The Gaza Strip and The West Bank are STOLEN??? From just WHO? The Arab Armies that were thrown off of it?? The Arabs were beaten soundly by a far SMALLER force of Jews in the Six Days War, and LOST THOSE AREAS. Israel was so tiny that it was in severe danger of being split up by an invading force without those areas, a strategic nightmare (oh gawd, somebody tell me why I am trying to explain millitary strategy to Blown, SHEEEEESH!!) The cost to take those areas from the arab armies was HOW MANY ISRAELI LIVES?? Do you REALLY THINK a group of "Zionist devils" walked into the arab army HQ, stuck a gun to the general and said "This is a land-jacking, get out before I bust a cap in your azz!", nad they LEFT!??!?!!?!?!?! You've pulled some idiotic theories off loon webpages before, this one is right up there.
I see too you lack history 101, google the ballfor agreement.

SmokinLowriderSS
01-11-2006, 07:26 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism#The_struggle_for_Palestine yup
Well you found ONE sane website, who planted it in ya computer for ya?
You ought to try checking some FACTS there, they do have a few. First try "reality", "Fiction", and "Conspiracy".

Blown 472
01-11-2006, 07:28 PM
Well you found ONE sane website, who planted it in ya computer for ya?
You ought to try checking some FACTS there, they do have a few. First try "reality", "Fiction", and "Conspiracy".
I see they put the smack down on ol pat, killed the plans for his fun land park over there. What will all the sheep do now? where will they go for their holy water snow cones?

Steve 1
01-11-2006, 07:46 PM
SS see what our resident Muslim Abu Bent is coventally overlooking is all the Jewish land they had to give up in other areas in 1948 Land they lived on for thousands of years and move to Israel.